Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Confession of a Seducer 01: Serenity

"My first step toward building a harem among my college mates."

4
1 Comment 1
2.5k Views 2.5k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"All characters in this story series are at least 18 years old, and purely fictional. Any resemblance to existing persons living or dead is purely coincidental. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Please note that this is my very first attempt at erotica and that any constructive feedback would be welcomed."

I always liked porn. If you asked me why I'm happy to live in the twenty-first century, that would be my answer.

Porn.

I love the different fantasies it can express, all crazier than each other. Of course, there will always be people screaming at, "the degradation of human dignity," but these guys don’t know what beauty is. A red and swollen pussy dripping with cum after a good fuck, a woman's face covered with semen, a cock drowned in tons of saliva during a hot and passionate blowjob. It's not degrading, it's sublime.

This is true beauty.

What I also like in porn is that it allows everyone to make his own menu, according to his very specific tastes: Asian, Arab, Black, Caucasian, Latinas, Lesbians, SM, Anal, Blowjob, MILFs... That’s a wonderful litany! A fascinating biodiversity! And peaceful and colorful globalization at last!

But what I prefer in porn, it's the actresses. Seriously, if you're a porn actress, and you are reading these lines, whether you're famous or not, I want you to know that I love you.

Deeply.

In my view, the Internet is a kind of Eden, a paradise, and you girls are the angels there that spread joy and bliss. I love the animal magnetism of their stilettos, their sexy lingerie and their tight dresses. It always makes me so horny!

But above all, I love them naked, in all the glory of their absolutely divine bodies, sculpted at the gym for hours, their femininity revealing itself, like a flower that finally hatches, unveiling to the greedy spectator that I am their perfectly shaved pussies, their bouncy asses, their succulent breasts! Oh, how I wish I could fuck them all!

In my ideal world, that's what I'll do. Whatever their skin color, whatever the shape of their body; skinny, curvy, Asian, Black, Arab, Latinos, MILFs, etcetera… I will fuck them. All, all day.

That is real life. That's what's supposed to be.

Unfortunately, we live in a shitty and boring and gritty reality. And in that shitty and boring and gritty reality, there are studies to take, jobs to find and taxes to pay.

Ah geez!

So sadly the best I can do with porn actresses is to masturbate, a little every night, in front of them. A cumshot in front of a porn movie is my way of honoring them and showing that I appreciate the work they do. A way of saying "thank you" to life.

That said, all hope is not lost; I can still build my little piece of Heaven on Earth.

How, you may ask?  Easy.

All I have to do is to seduce the hottest girls on campus, turn them into my cumsluts and put them in a harem in which I will be the undisputed master. I plan on making them pregnant too, to create a gigantic household full of sex and love, and we will all be living together, happily ever after.

I have several candidates in mind.

The first of them is Serenity Martin. She is a blonde of Italian origin, with beautiful curves, bountiful breasts and ample hips. Her body is just made for her to be a mom, and when I cross her in the corridors, my reptilian brain switches on and urges me to nestle my cock deep inside her pussy.  She probably senses something because, at that moment, her black eyes often throw me scornful glances, as if to deter me from making a move.

It should intimidate me, but all it does is it makes me want to fuck her even harder, taking her in a wild doggy and slapping her juicy butt to punish her for her insolence. I will have to act quickly though, because in three months she goes to do humanitarian work in Africa.

------

It was the last day of the holidays and I was sitting on the train, ready to leave for another year at college. With my head resting on the window, I savored the coolness of the glass while listening to the hubbub of the travelers on the platform of the station, a confused amalgam of imprecations against heavy suitcases, “goodbyes” and desperate races on the pavement. I repressed a yawn.

I had spent all summer working on the restoration of an old stone church in my village. It had made my muscles a lot more toned, which had earned me compliments on my physique from those around me, but I had not really been able to rest, and I was exhausted. Fortunately, there were few people in my car. The trip would be quiet, so I could try to sleep.

I closed my eyes and felt the train starting to move slowly. The soft purring of the wheels on the rails and the slight jolts hypnotized me, and I began to glide gently towards sleep.

It was at this moment that the door of my car opened with a hiss. I opened an eye, out of curiosity, and I saw from the corner of it a pair of tapered legs that protruded from a black miniskirt. They advanced to my height and sat on the other side of the aisle. I turned discreetly to see who they belonged to, and my blood was gone. It was Serenity!

Headphones on her head, white sneakers on her feet, she wore a small, tight-fitting black t-shirt that emphasized her ample breasts. She did not seem to have noticed me. My heart was beating fast in my chest, the car was almost empty, that was my chance. I had to make a move, but I was terrified. My hands were getting sweaty.

'Calm down, Chris, calm down,' I muttered to myself. I focused on my breath and tried slowing it down to gain back some control.

I completely failed. I’ve never been so nervous in my life, it was like I was a kissless virgin teenager again, I was in a panic and the fact that I was in panic made me panic even more.

Talk about some shitty feedback loop.  

She, on the other hand, was starring intently at her phone, oblivious at the mayhem that was happening a few centimeters from her. I felt my mouth getting dry and a knot forming in my stomach. I had surrendered before even starting anything and felt like a loser. 'Anyways, that would probably have gone terribly,' I tried to comfort myself.

I closed my eyes and focused on my body, trying to think about nothing, simply observing and listening to it. I could hear my heart still drumming in my chest and feel my cheeks burning. The gentle rocking of the train was really soothing, and slowly a sort of blackness was spreading all over me as I felt my body returning to normal. My eyelids were getting heavier and heavier, and as my consciousness was ebbing, I had one last thought for Serenity before falling asleep.

skinny_hottie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
skinny_hottie

------------

I was awakened a few moments later by small moans on my left. It was dark outside, and a quick glance at my watch told me it was past midnight. Turning slowly, I saw the most amazing thing in the world, Serenity was comfortably reclining in her chair, her t-shirt was raised, and her black lace bra was lying on the floor. One of her hands ran on her flat stomach, going up from time to time on her chest, caressing it gently, while avoiding the nipples. She had lifted her skirt up to her navel and her black panties rested softly at the height of her ankles.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her touching her pink and shaved pussy with her fingers. A small smile appeared on my face. I decided to stay quiet and not reveal my presence to the young woman before she completed her performance. Serenity had her eyes closed and her full pink lips were slightly open, letting out really erotic little groans from time to time, which made my member stand at attention.

Holding my breath, I slowly unzipped my pants, took my cock from my boxer and began to stroke it. I noticed how wet she was, and the raunchy smell of sex was filling the air. Serenity stopped pinching one of her nipples to rummage through her bag to her left. She pulled out a little purple vibrator that she turned on. She passed it on her chest to savor the vibrations it produced and slowly, sensually, down to her soaked crotch. She was more than ready to use the sex toy and did not wait a second before doing so.

“Oh, fuck!” she moaned.

I bit the inside of my cheek to not produce any sound, but it was hard, given the torrid spectacle next to me.

“Fuck,” she whispered with difficulty, “damn it's too good...”

She was enjoying her dildo under my appreciative look.

“I will never wait so long again before having an orgasm,” she murmured by catching her breath after removing the dildo.

“If you need a real male you can knock on my door,” I suggested, giving her a crooked smile. I was now standing next to her, my member throbbing a few inches from her face.

“Christopher?” she replied, pulling down her skirt to cover her privacy and crossing her arms over her voluptuous chest to try to hide it. “But... what are you doing here?”

“I was enjoying the show,” I snickered.

“I hope you liked it!” she said, furious and a little ashamed to have been seen.

“More than you can imagine,” I whispered hoarsely. “And from what I understood, it was a long time since you had an orgasm.”

We stared at each other, and I took the opportunity to contemplate her. She was beautiful with her body covered in sweat and the little redness on her cheeks. I wanted her. Unable to endure the sexual tension between us, I grabbed her neck and brought her closer to me before harshly putting my lips on hers. They were so sweet. Serenity did not react right away, but soon gave me a passionate kiss in reply, tongue probing me.

"I want you Serenity," I whispered after taking off my lips from hers.

“I hate you, Christopher.”

I took possession of her luscious lips, one more time.

She then extended her hand to my stretched member and began a painful movement back and forth. She was both soft and strong, and she knew exactly what to touch; the soft frenulum under the crown, the ridge running length of the shaft. It was immensely gratifying.

She broke the kiss, gave me a mutinous smile, and leaned her mouth towards my sex. She kissed the head softly, licked the pre-seminal liquid that pearled and slowly took me in her entrance. Her tongue caressed me sensually taking me to the edge of enjoyment. She grabbed my balls firmly and massaged them fabulously well. It was the best blowjob of all my fucking life.

She stopped sucking me and stood up. Without waiting, I grabbed her buttocks to lift her up and bring her against me. She instinctively passed her bare legs around my waist before kissing me fiercely.

“You’d better be ready for me because your little show got me all turned on! I can’t wait to screw you,” I said in a commanding tone.

“So take me, Christopher,” begged Serenity who needed so badly to be filled by a real man.

“Your wish is my command, babe,” I smiled before tackling her against the window of the car and impaling her with a thrust that made both of us groan.

“Stronger, Christopher, I beg you, stronger!”

I reached her request by rubbing her back against the window with each thrust, the burn she felt making her scream even louder. She quickly squirted all over me, her soaked pussy tightening madly against my member while she screamed my name under the powerful orgasm that rushed through her.

“Oh fuck, Serenity!”

I felt my cock swell and shoot out my juices, one hot load quickly followed by another. My eyes closed involuntarily and my legs weakened and shook slightly from cumming so hard. I was panting.

Bright red, Serenity freed herself from my embrace and dressed quickly.

“The train is coming," she muttered with a neutral tone, trying to compose herself as if nothing had happened.

That was true. Obsessed as I was by the sex, I hadn’t noticed the train’s speed getting slower, it was now about to stop at the station.

She left me there with my flaccid dick as if nothing had happened between us, and went to get her suitcase. I was in awe. I had just slept with Serenity Martin, the little Miss Know-It-All of my university, and that was hot. Who would have guessed that inside this little snobbish intellectual was hiding a desperate sex-starved fiend? This girl was even better than in my wildest dreams.

I really wanted to do it all over again, but I also knew that this little bitch would not let it go easily. Too proud, too falsely prudish to admit that she thoroughly enjoyed our little moment and that it had made quite an impression on her. Whatever. As they say in the family; what a Green wants, a Green always gets.

 

Published 
Written by MrSpicy56
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments