Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Good Start

"Just the start of a good thing."

7
0 Comments 0
3.4k Views 3.4k
2.4k words 2.4k words
I woke up suddenly, aroused by some unknown noise. I looked at my alarm clock. It read 4:28 am. I groggily rubbed a hand across my face and shook out the sleep as I got out of bed. I grabbed the telescoping baton I keep in my nightstand and walked out into the hallway. It was dark, but I could still make out the vague shapes of the furniture. I heard a ringing noise. It came from behind me. I whirled around, but nothing was there. I walked slowly back to my room, and looked cautiously around. The ringing sound came again, but from muffled underneath my pillow. I flipped it over, and realized it was my cell phone. Inwardly, I kicked myself. The phone's display read that I had a missed call from an unknown number.

"Whoever this is will just have to call back," I think to myself.

I went back to sleep, chiding myself for being so alarmed.

A few hours later, after I woke up, I went out to the Athletic Club in the city to use the pool. I had been living in the suburbs for about a year. Sadly, my parents had passed away a few months prior to my moving there. They left me with quite a bit of money, but I felt I didn't need to live in an expensive home, so I rented in a decent neighborhood.

It was a sunny, warm Wednesday afternoon in the summer. I decided to invite people over to at least have a good time. I called my friend Jared, and he said he would be there soon. I told him to bring as many people as possible. When they arrived, there were five people with him, and more were on the way. Our friend Mike showed up about 30 minutes later in his new car. We all crowded around it in the pool parking lot for a bit, admiring it. It was a 1973 Chevy Impala. Perfect condition. But I wasn't admiring the car, so much as the person in the passenger's seat. It was Mike's cousin, Monica.

She caught me staring, and I looked away, turning slightly red. When I looked back she had a smile on her face, but was looking down. She is a very beautiful girl. She is 5'7", with dark brown hair and vivid green eyes. She doesn't have a dark tan, but she's not pale, either. Her legs go on for days, and her ass is firm and toned. She has a large C-cup bra size, and her breasts are amazingly full and perky.

We all walked inside the gate, and I signed and vouched for everyone there.

"Hey, Conor!" shouted my friend John, the lifeguard.

I walked over to him and shook his hand.

"What's up man, how you been?" I asked.

"I'm good, just bored out of my mind here."

"Well, we'll probably be here for the better part of the day."

"Alright, that's cool."

We all relaxed by the pool, talking, having fun, when all of a sudden, I hear a loud scream. I look around, and everyone else has fallen silent as well. I got up and walked out into the parking lot, looking around warily.

I hear a muffled voice say, "Come on baby, it'll be easier if you just relax."

It came from around the corner of the pool office building. I walk around the corner, with my friends only just coming out of the pool area behind me. A man was trying to rape Monica. I only take one second to analyze the scene in front of me, then I jump into action. The man had his back slightly turned to me. I sprinted forward and tackled him. As we both fell to the ground, I noted Monica running towards our group, crying. The fact that she was in tears made me furious. I growled and got back up, my opponent doing the same.

Now I actually sized him up. He was around 6'4", probably 230 pounds, and black.

"You really wanna do this, nigga?" he asked me?

He took a crow hop forward, and swung wildly. I ducked out of they way, spun around, and brought my knee up to hit him in the ribs. He gasped, momentarily stunned by lack of air. I took advantage of this and brought my foot up, this time connecting with his gut. He fell to the ground, doubled over, still gasping for air.

He started begging, "Please stop, man, I'm sorry!"

I just grabbed him by the hair and jerked him upright. I punched him in the face, and he fell to the ground.

"Were you going to stop for her?!" I screamed at him.

I kicked him in the groin for good measure, then took out my cell phone and called the police. After I hung up the phone, I turned around and looked for Monica, but I couldn't find her. Mike told me she was sitting in his car.

I walked over to the car, opened the passenger door, and squatted outside the car next to her.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

Monica only looked at me and bit her lip, fighting back tears. I reached for her hand, but she flinched away.

I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her into a hug, speaking softly to her, "It's ok, it's all over now."

Monica sobbed, and started crying uncontrollably. I held her tightly for a long time. When the police came, I told her I would be right back. I explained what happened, gave my statement, and Monica gave hers as well. The man was arrested.

When the police cruisers drove away, I turned to Mike and told him I would take her back to my place and keep an eye on her while everyone else stayed at the pool. He agreed that this was a good idea, and gave me his car keys.

I got into the car. I told Monica that we were going back to my place so she could lay down and maybe have something to eat. She agreed to this plan.

When we arrived at my apartment, I led Monica to the couch and sat her down.

"Do you want anything to eat or drink?" I asked.

"Not now," she replied.

"How about a blanket?"

"That sounds good." She gave a weak smile.

I went into my room and got a blanket out of my closet.

When I returned to my living room, Monica was laying down with her eyes closed, shuddering. I felt oddly protective, and immediately draped the blanket over her, then knelt by her side.

"Are you ok?" I asked her.

"I'm fine... I'm just really glad you got there in time," she said with her eyes still closed.

"I would have murdered him if he had gone any further. I... Don't worry, you're safe now."

She smiled, and opened her eyes. She stared at me, her eyes holding me in an intense gaze.

"Would... would you mind if I stayed here tonight? I mean..." she trailed off, breaking away from the look. "No, I'd be intruding. Forget I asked."

"Actually, I'd prefer that you stay the night. That way, I wouldn't have to worry about you. You can sleep in my bed. I'll hit the couch."

"Really? Thank you so much," she said, a warm smile spreading across her face.

I grasped her hand. She squeezed mine in return.

"So, are you hungry yet?" I asked.

"You have no idea," she said.

I led her to the kitchen and rummaged through the cupboards.

"Anything you'd prefer?"

"Umm..." She bit her lip, a slight wrinkle appearing between her eyes.

BetsyBunty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BetsyBunty

"Whatever you're having," she said, with an unsure look crossing her face.

"Well, I was gonna have some sushi, but-"

"Oh, I love sushi! What kind do you have?"

"Uhh, California Rolls and Barbequed Eel."

"Sounds good."

Her brightened attitude caught me off guard. I grinned at her and said, "Coming right up!"

I grabbed the two cases of sushi out of my fridge and grabbed two sets of chopsticks. She eyed the chopsticks warily.

"I'm not very good with those."

"I'll teach you how to use them well, then."

I led her back to the living room and we both sat on the couch. I opened the cases of sushi and unwrapped the chopsticks.

"Alright, so you hold them, like this, with the end of each on either side of your knuckle. Then, you put the other end of one between your index and middle fingers, and the other one between your middle and ring fingers. You hold the lower stick steady, and move the top stick to grab the food with."

She tried, but just couldn't get it.

"Here, I guess I'll just feed you myself," I said, chuckling.

I grabbed a piece of sushi and lifted it. She raised an eyebrow at me, then smiled slightly and closed her eyes. Her lips parted, and she bit down into the sushi, chewing slowly.

"Mmmm... that's good," she murmured.

As I fed her more, my eyes traced her face. She was truly beautiful.

She opened her eyes and caught me staring again.

"What? Is there something on my face?"

"No... sorry." I gave her an awkward smile.

With a coy smile, she asked, "Well, what were you looking at, then?"

"I was just noticing that you have a glow about you."

"Oh, really? What kind?"

"Hmm... I'm not too sure... It might just be bad sushi."

"Jerk!" She slapped me playfully on the arm. "Sorry... It's in my nature," I said with a laugh.

We finished up our food, and I put on a movie. She curled up next to me on the couch, not quite touching me. Around 7 PM, Mike came to my place driving my car and got his back. He was satisfied with the arrangements we had made, and said he'd call tomorrow.

Around 9 PM, Monica yawned and stretched her arms out.

"Ok, well, I'm getting a little tired... Where's the bed?"

I walked her down the hallway, and opened up the bedroom door.

"I'll be right down the hall if you need me."

We both hesitated before turning away. I looked deep into her eyes, and felt a tiny smile light up my face. We moved toward eachother slowly, almost in a daze. She raised herself onto her toes and touched her lips to mine. I closed my eyes, cherishing the moment.

When we moved apart again, she gazed up at me with a contented look on her face.

"Goodnight," she whispered.

After she closed the door, I just stayed there looking at it for about a minute. I walked down the hallway and turned off the lights. As I lay down on the couch, I noticed that the blanket I had brought out for her was still there. I drew it over me and closed my eyes, the scent of her all around me. Slowly, I drifted off to sleep.

----

I woke with a start. "Twice in one day? You're getting jumpy, kid." I heard a muffled sobbing. Someone was crying. I jumped up and listened for a moment, then I remembered my guest and the day's events.

I hurried to my bedroom and knocked on the door.

"Monica? Are you okay?"

No answer. I open the door slowly and see Monica thrashing on the bed, and I realized that she was dreaming. I quickly walked over to the bed and grabbed her shoulders.

"Monica! Monica, wake up, it's just a dream!" I said, shaking her gently.

Her eyes popped open and she gasped, the latched onto me and began sobbing uncontrollably.

"It's okay, it's okay. I'm here, you're safe," I cooed softly.

"I'm sorry, I just can't get what happened out of my head."

I got onto the bed next to her while still holding her close.

"Don't worry, while you're here, nobody will hurt you."

"You promise?" she asked.

"I swear."

She let go of me and looked into my eyes.

"Will you stay in here tonight? It'll make me feel better."

I hesitated. "Umm... alright."

I lay down and pulled the covers over myself. After a while, I heard her breathing even out and I knew she was asleep. Slowly, sleep took hold of me as well. The last thing I saw was her face, at peace.

----

I woke up slowly. The first thing I noticed was my right arm was dead. And I had a face full of cherries. I opened my eyes. Sunlight was streaming in my window. I realized that I had a face full of hair instead of a bunch of fruit. And I was holding Monica close. Very close. She was warm, and her breathing was still steady. I lay there for roughly ten minutes before she stirred.

"Good morning," I whispered.

She replied in kind, then seemed to realize our positions. She quickly rolled over and sat up, looking down at me as I flopped onto my back and started massaging life back into my right arm.

"Sorry if that made you uncomfortable, but I didn't have it in me to wake you. You seemed so peaceful."

"That's fine, it just surprised me... well, I don't have a change of clothes, and my roommate is probably worried sick because I didn't come home last night, so... do you think you could give me a ride home?"

"Not without making you breakfast, first."

I quickly got up and went down to the kitchen.

"Do you eat pork?" I shouted to her, and quickly got an affirmative. I set about making eggs, toast, and bacon. By the time I finished, she had come out to the kitchen and pulled a stool up to the counter.

We ate quickly, not saying much. When we finished, I piled the dishes in the sink and we walked outside and got into my car.

I drove her to her home, an nice two story townhouse about a half hour's drive from mine.

She turned to get out of the car, but I put my hand on her arm and stopped her.

"Monica. I'd like to see you again sometime. If that's alright with you. I mean, unless you don't... I'll shut up now."

I watched a smile light up her face as she said, "Yeah... I'd like that." She wrote her number on my hand and got out of the car. As she walked up to her front door, she turned and waved. I waved back, then drove home, smiling all the way.
Published 
Written by conor13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors