Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Neighbour

"Jason is in love but is afraid of telling Bella how he feels. An accident makes the truth come out."

19
13 Comments 13
9.1k Views 9.1k
3.2k words 3.2k words

“Would you fuck her?”

I almost choked on the handful of pop-corn I had just shoved into my mouth. After a coughing fit I wheezed, “What are you talking about?”

Bella pointed at the LED screen in front of us. “The vampire chick, would you fuck her?”

Bella usually didn’t use foul language, so I guessed the question was serious. I looked at the pale teenager on the screen. “I guess, she isn’t ugly and she has a nice body.”

“True, but if you did, that would make you a necrophile.”

“Oh, c’mon, that was a trick question.”

She smiled. “Maybe, but that’s not the point. Would you fuck a zombie?”

“Of course not, they are gross.”

“Both vampires and zombies are dead so just because one is pretty that makes it okay to have sex with her, is that what you mean?”

“Yeah, I guess so.”

“Eww, I have a necrophile as a friend.”

I punched her leg playfully and we went back to watch the movie.

 

I had only lived in the small town on the Texas prairie for a few months. My dad was an engineer and had gotten a job with one of the oil companies. I was going to start my senior year in high school and the thought of doing it at a new school was nothing I looked forward to. In the end it wasn’t so bad, it was a small school and I fit in even though I was a kid from the Big Apple.

 

Across from the house my parents rented stood a small mansion. When we first moved in, I thought there would be a big family there but it turned out it was only Bella. She had lived in town all her life and had grown up with her grandmother after her parents died in a car crash. When granny died Bella inherited the house. She was in her mid-twenties and when she struck up a conversation one day as I was mowing the lawn, I thought it was a bit strange. I was several years younger and to be honest not exactly a chick magnet. Bella on the other hand, was something else. Quite tall with long legs and dirty blonde hair. Her almond- shaped eyes were dark green and were easy to get lost in which I did that first day we met. I guess you could say I had a crush on her.

 

It turned out we had something in common; a love for horror movies. The first time I visited her I was impressed by all the posters, dolls and other souvenirs from famous movies. She had an Alien the size of a human, there was the glove from A Nightmare on Elm Street, and off course a chainsaw hanging from the ceiling. She would spend most of her day scouring the internet for more stuff or sell some of the ones she had tied off. At night she worked at the all-night gas station on the highway a few miles away. Sometimes if I couldn’t sleep, I would visit her and we would sit under the star and talk. I didn’t care that she probably saw me as a younger brother, I just loved being close to her.

 

“Here is a question for you,” I said when the movie was over.

“Shoot,” she said and took a sip from her beer. She never offered me one, she was tough like that. Not until I was twenty-one, she had explained.

“Would you fuck a werewolf?”

“Ha, I know where you are going with this. If I did, I would be doing bestiality, right?”

“Smart girl, but here is the kicker. If you did it when he was a man you wouldn’t, in my opinion.”

She thought for a moment. “But if he gave it to me in a doggy style as a wolf, then I would be?”

“Exactly.”

“Interesting thought, and you are right. So, the answer to your question is, yes I would.”

“Like a wolf or a man,” I asked with a grin.

“Pervert, as a man of course.”

I checked my watched and realized I had to go home. “Alright, now that we have settled that I got to go.”

She got up and followed me to the door. “Thanks, it was great. Can you come back on Friday?”

“Sure.”

She gave me a peck on the cheek and I walked back home with a smile on my face. Her lips were so soft and she always smelled good. It wasn’t a perfume or lotion, it was her skin, just a natural, wonderful smell to it.

 

As always, I lay in my bed and stroke my cock imagining Bella either riding me or sucking me. I’m not sure why, but I always thought she would look great on top. I had never seen her naked. She liked to wear jeans with a T-shirt and a flannel shirt on top. A bit manly maybe but it suited her personality. Sometimes she wore makeup but not very often.

I stopped stroking and looked at the window. I had thought I had heard something. Then I realized it was a branch from a tree that tapped the window in the wind. I went back to playing with myself and it ended with a couple of hot cum globs that landed on my chest.

 

The following morning when I got back from school, I saw a truck parked by Bella’s house. I thought about going over but didn’t. She had said Friday which was the following day. One day I had gone over unannounced and she had been really cold with me and told me basicaly to piss off back home.

From my window I watched as Bella came out with two men. They were apparently with the truck because one of them opened the back doors and got in. After a moment I saw the second grabbing a large box that they then carried into the house with Bella following them. My curiosity was killing me. What had she bought? I was dying to go over but didn’t. Instead, I got busy with school work, but Bella, as usual, invaded my brain and it was hard to concentrate.

I had on several occasions thought about declaring my love for her but I honestly didn’t have the balls for it. It would kill me if she turned me down. No, better to keep that secret to myself.

After a while, I heard the truck start up and when I looked out Bella was staring up at my window. She saw me and gave me a small wave and then went back in.

 

On Friday I showered and put on clean clothes after school. I wanted to look nice for her. It took a few moments before she opened the door.

“Hi, Jason, I have a surprise for you.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, it’s in the back, go on out.”

When I stepped out, I saw what she had meant. It was a jacuzzi standing in one corner of the over-grown garden. The water was bubbling and its engine purred.

“C’mon, get in,” she said from behind me.

“I didn’t bring any trunks.”

She walked passed me and my jaw dropped, she was naked. “Eh, Bella, what’s this about?”

She got in and then rested her head on her crossed arms on the edge. “Us, taking a bath together.”

“Okay, I got that, but why naked?”

“I want us to be clean before we have sex.” she tilted her head before continuing, “Because you do want to have sex with me, don’t you?”

My head was spinning. “Yeah, I guess.”

“Oh, maybe I misunderstood all those looks you have given me since we met.”

I had to be honest with her. “Bella, I’m in love with you.”

She smiled and her perfect white teeth showed. “I know, but let’s see how sex feels and then go from there.”

I was cool with that and got naked faster than ever before. When I slipped into the warm water, she scooted up so her arm touched mine. “This is nice,” she purred.

“Mm, it sure is.”

She used a finger to turn my head to her and then she kissed my lips. My cock was already hard by the time I got into the jacuzzi but now it felt even harder. She tasted like honey and her tongue played with mine as she snaked an arm around my shoulder. Before I knew it, she was straddling my legs. Her hand slid down and took my cock which she began to slowly stroke.

“Have you ever been with a girl?”

“Yes, back in New York, last year. Her name was Becky and we dated for a while.”

“I see, and did she know how to suck cock?”

“She never did.”

Bella began to kiss her way along my chest until she reached my crotch. Her head went under the water and her lips around my dick.

It was nothing like I had imagined, it was so much better. I scooted up a bit so her face was above the surface and watched as she sucked me with circular motions and used her hand to massage my balls. She kept eye contact with me and her green eyes became glazed and she moaned loudly.

TaylorTina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TaylorTina

"Beautiful, you've got to stop, I'm almost coming,” I moaned.

She lifted her head and kept on licking my cockhead while she spoke. "I don’t care, you are young and will become hard again.”

With that she went down on me again. Her cute button nose pressed against my tummy when she deepthroated me and that’s when I shot my load. I could hear how she swallowed every drop.

“C’mon, let’s go to my bed,” she said when I was empty.

I had never been in her bed room before and I was quite surprised when I saw it. It didn’t look like a twenty-something woman’s. It reminded me more of my own granny’s bedroom. Knick knacks from a long life stood on shelves and on small tables. Statues old photos and postcards.

She didn’t give me much time to look at it all and honestly, Bella’s naked body was the most interesting item in the room for me at that moment.

Her boobs were large but firm, no saggy tits at all. Her ass was round and quite small for her body. She threw herself on the bed and rolled over on her back. Her left hand slid down and she parted her swollen pussy lips. “Come and lick my pussy, Jason "

Becky had never let me do that, so I dove in, eager to please her.

Some of my more experienced friends back home had told me pussy tasted a bit fishy. Well, Bella didn’t. She tasted like she smelled which is hard to explain. All I know is that I couldn’t get enough of her juices. Her clit was the size of a pea and I liked and sucked on it what felt like hours. She came over and over again. Sometimes she was loud, swearing and telling me to lick her wet pussy. Other times she came softly. Arching her back off the bed, her fingers digging into the mattress.

“Come and fuck me. I want your cock inside me and don’t stop until you shoot your load,” her voice, husky and demanding.

When my cock slid inside her I was surprised how tight she was. If I didn’t know better, I would have guessed like a virgin. Her pussy squeezed my shaft and it felt like she sucked me deeper inside her.

Her nails dug into my back, and I moaned as they drew blood but I didn’t care, I fucked Bella the best I could, hoping and praying it was well enough to make her want me as her boyfriend.

“Give it to me!” she screamed, and I came inside her.

When I rolled off her, she brought a finger to her pussy and then licked the mix of cum of and pussy juice. She offered me a taste, which I out of curiosity tried.

“Wow, that wasn’t bad,” I said.

“The best there is, here have some more.”

I sucked on her finger and she kept bringing it back to her pussy. Eventually, she got off the bed and went to the bathroom.

“I’m taking a shower, alone.”

I laughed. “Sure.”

Getting out of bed I walked around the room looking at all the Suff. She resembled her granny a lot, more than her mother which I guess was the mother in some other photos. There was no picture of a man that could be her father.

“Are you stealing my stuff?”

I turned and there she stood, naked. Her body was still wet after the shower. “No, just looking. You are a spitting images of your grand mom.”

“She came over and picked up a photo. “Yeah, my mother said the same.”

“I know your parents died, but you don’t have any photos of your father.”

“I know, let’s just say he wasn’t a nice man and someone I prefer not to remember.”

“Okay, sorry.”

She went to the bed and lay down. “So, Jason did you like fucking me?”

I sat down next to her and placed a hand on her tummy. “Yeah I did, but will this lead to anything else?”

She smiled at me. “One thing at the time. “You fuck pretty good for a young guy.”

I blushed. “Thanks, I guess you have more experience.”

“Jason! It’s not gentleman like to ask a lady how many she has been with.”

“Sorry.”

She pulled my head down to her boobs and I suckled her nipples. “Don’t worry, maybe one day I’ll tell you. For now, keep doing that and then go down on me again.”

 

I left her house with aching balls, more tired than I had ever been before. I don’t know how many times we had sex, I lost count. It was just a whirl of boobs, pussy and cock. She even had me fuck her ass, which was weird but exciting at the same time. When I left, Bella told me to come back in two days, which would be Monday and she would tell me about what was in our future.

 

On Sunday I lay in my bed staring at the full moon outside and couldn’t sleep. I knew I would see Bella the next day but I just couldn’t wait. My parents were asleep so I put on some clothes and snuck out.

It took me a while to get to the gas station where Bella worked. I didn’t have a lamp on my bike and it was tricky business avoiding the potholes. I left the bike outside and walked in.

“Bella, I’m so sorry, but I couldn’t wait until tomorrow, I just had to see you.”

There was no answer.

“Bella?” I shouted.

Nothing. I became a bit worried. It was an isolated spot and bad people used the highway. I prayed she wasn’t hurt as I walked out the front door and made my way to the back where there was another door and a small garage.

“Bella, this isn’t funny. Where are you?”

In the darkness, I thought I saw something move and at that moment the moon came out after a cloud had covered it. A few feet in front of me a figured knelt next to another. It turned its head towards me. Yellow eyes with a slit as a pupil stared at me. The face was covered in black paint which I realized was actually blood in the moonlight.

"Bella!"

The last thing I remembered was a whirl of movement and then a tearing feeling in my throat. And the smell, that wonderful smell of Bella filled my nostrils as she sucked my blood.

 

When I came to, I was in pain. My entire body hurt, mostly my neck. It took me a moment to clear my blurred vision but when I did, I saw Bella perched on the edge of the bed like a bird. Her yellow eyes bore into mine.

“Sorry,” she growled, her usually sweet voice gone.

“What happened?”

Her eyes turned back to green but she didn’t move. When she spoke her voice was normal again. “I accidentally turned you into a vampire.”

“A what?”

She looked down at her feet. “I kind of reacted badly to you showing up and bit you.”

I put my hand to my throat and she was right. I piece of flesh was missing. “Bit me?”

“Well, maybe a bit more than a bite, but I promise you’ll be fine in a short while.”

“This isn’t funny, stop fucking around and take me to the hospital.”

“Sorry, Jason, I can’t do that and by the way, you can’t go home either.”

“Why not?”

She did the strangest thing. She actually slid through the air towards me and then hovered cross-legged above my chest looking down at me. “Because when you turn, you will kill your parents in a frenzied feeding ritual.”

“You are bullshitting me, this is just some kind of joke.”

She pointed at the picture of her granny. “That’s me, I’m 600 years old. My parents didn’t die in an accident, I killed them both all those years ago.”

Suddenly my body began to spasm and my vision blurred again. When it came back it wasn’t as normally. The only way I can explain it is by referring to thermal binoculars, the ones that register heat. There was no heat coming off Bella, she was all blue, cold as ice.

“What’s with my eyes?” I said and rubbed them.

“Vampire vision, easier to track prey when you can see the heat source.”

There was a long silence and then she cleared her throat. “I have thought about what our relationship should be and since you are now like me and I made you, you shall be my thrall.”

“What’s that?”

“You do shit I ask you and take care of all my needs. In return, I let you live and you can fuck me. Sound good?”

I laughed, and while I did, I turned my head and through the wall I saw the heat source of a person crossing the street. It must be Jenny, doing her paper runs I thought -- for the last time as a human. The next I knew I was through the window and before poor Jenny made it to her next house, I had her gorgeous neck between my fangs. In my head I heard Bella giggle. “Nice kill, darling.”

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by NatashaTsarinaErotic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments