Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Private Shows Are Extra

"What would you do for a little extra cash?"

99
65 Comments 65
12.6k Views 12.6k
2.6k words 2.6k words

It was during my second year at university that I started earning some extra money by doing a bit of part-time stripping in one of the pubs near my student house. It was Katie, one of the girls in the house next door, who suggested it. She’d done the same thing during her second year, though she’d now had to give it up to concentrate on working for her final-year dissertation and exams. We’d met up in the Union building for coffee, and I was moaning about not having any money for important student things like drink, weed and clubbing.

“You’d be a great stripper, Annie,” she said. “Lots of the blokes like girls with small tits, and you don’t really need to be able to dance, just flirt with them and shake your arse a lot. I used to do a dirty schoolgirl routine, and it drove them wild. The basic pay’s crap, but you get to keep any money the punters stuff into your knickers. So if they like you, you can do pretty well, especially on a Saturday night when they’re all pissed and showing off to their mates.”

“Don’t they call them ‘exotic dancers’ these days?” I asked.

Katie shrugged. “Maybe in the fancy establishments they do,” she said. “But in the Farringdon Arms you’re a stripper, and that’s what they expect you to do. Get naked with a bit of wiggling your bits, and everybody’s happy.”

All things considered, it sounded like a fair deal to me. I reckoned I was a fairly good dancer, I didn’t have any qualms about taking all my clothes off in public, and I reckoned I could deal with any guys who tried it on too heavily. Katie took me over to the pub one lunchtime to meet Phil and Peggy, who ran it. The Farringdon Arms was pretty rough-looking, to be honest, but Peggy seemed to take a shine to me from the start and agreed to give me a trial.

I took Katie’s advice and made myself up a slutty schoolgirl’s uniform. It was surprisingly cheap to put together, requiring little more than a trip to Marks & Spencer for some long white socks, plaid skirt, white shirt, and a tie. With this outfit and my hair in pigtails, I had to admit I looked pretty innocent; until I started taking it all off. I also went for a full Hollywood wax job; Katie said that most of the clientele liked to see a hairless pussy. My personal preference was for a light growth around there, but if the paying customers wanted bare, then bare they would get.

I did a couple of Sunday afternoons to start with, which were pretty low-key but popular with the locals. These sessions seemed to go well, and soon Peggy offered me a few Friday and Saturday night slots, which tended to attract the after-work city crowd. They were wilder, drunker, and much less respectful, but if they liked you, they stuffed some pretty big notes into your undies.

On this particular Friday night, after I’d been working for a couple of months, there was an especially rowdy crowd of city boys in, celebrating some big deal they’d pulled off. I was the third girl on that evening, and by the time I strutted onto the stage at about 10:00 they were already plastered. I gave them my usual routine, dangling my socks in front of them and wrapping my tie round their necks as each item came off. Once I was down to my bra and knickers the notes started to be stuffed into my undies, usually in such a way as to cop a quick feel of my tits or pussy.

One guy especially was lapping it all up. He wasn’t actually as drunk as most of the others and had found himself a place right against the stage where he got a good view of me. I gave him a bit of a show, dangling my tits in front of his face and stuffing my knickers down the front of his shirt, too much raucous laughter from his mates. I’d seen him stuff at least £50 in notes into them, so I reckoned he deserved something in return.

After I’d finished, I was getting dressed again backstage when Peggy put her head round the door.

“Good show tonight, Annie,” she said. “And I think you’ve got a fan. That guy who got your knickers at the end, he’s asked if he could have a private show in one of the booths upstairs, just you and him.”

I knew the rules about “private shows”. Peggy had fitted out a couple of the bedrooms for one-to-one sessions. The contract we signed was strict – it was stripping only, with no “extras” allowed, but of course, that was on paper only. Everyone knew, including Peggy, that it was up to the guy and the girl to come to their own arrangements.

I’d not been asked to do one before, so I was well pleased. The fee was a straight £100 in advance, of which Peggy took half, but for me, an extra £50 was a welcome bonus.

So, I put my schoolgirl outfit back on again, together with a clean pair of panties, and went up to the room. My admirer was there, sitting in an armchair, a drink on the table at his side.

“Thank you for coming,” he said. “It’s Annie, isn’t it? I’m Dick. I enjoyed your performance downstairs. Won’t you do the same for me again now?”

There was a music system on the wall, so I slipped my CD of Britney Spears into the slot and hit play. As the familiar strains of “…Baby One More Time” blasted out, I began my routine, teasingly unbuttoning a few buttons on my white shirt to give a glimpse of my tits, hidden at the moment in a plain white school-type bra. As I gyrated in front of my one-man audience, allowing him a few cheeky glimpses of my panties under my skirt, I saw him unzip his trousers, take out his cock and begin to stroke it.

He smiled at me and I smiled back. I’d expected something like this and was just pleased that he was enjoying the show. I removed my tie and undid the rest of the shirt buttons, before removing the garment entirely. Dick’s cock was rock hard by now, so I saw no reason to delay taking off my bra any longer. As my now bare tits jiggled like two little jellies in time to the music, he took a £20 note out of his wallet.

“Can I touch them?” he asked, holding out the note.

“Sure, be my guest,” I said, taking the note and slipping it into the waistband of my skirt. Spreading my legs, I straddled one arm of his chair, giving him a clear view of my panties. He continued to play with his cock with one hand while the other fondled my tits. My nipples hardened as he fingered them, and he smiled.

I couldn’t help glancing at his cock, which looked fully erect by now and must have been eight inches long and nicely thick too. He saw me looking.

“Do you like it?” he asked.

It’s lovely,” I said. I could hardly say otherwise, but it was actually true.

“So how much for a blowjob?” he asked bluntly.

FridaEllington
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FridaEllington

Most of the girls charged £30 for oral, but I was feeling generous.

“Another twenty,” I said, and he handed one over without hesitation. His wallet was bulging as much as his cock, so I was hopeful there was more to come. I knelt on the floor between his legs and took his erection in my hands, then licked teasingly around the smooth shiny knob.

He let out a sigh of pleasure.

“You’ve got a lovely dick, Dick,” I said, before putting the whole thing in my mouth. He began to push his cock in and out, fucking my mouth, and I was happy to join in by sucking it in as far as I could manage. I played with his ball-sack, which he seemed to enjoy if his moans of pleasure were anything to go by. He even let out a little spurt of pre-cum.

After a few minutes, he let his cock slip out of my mouth, giving me a chance to take a few deep breaths.

“You’re really enjoying this, you little slut,” he said. “I bet your cunt is soaking.”

He was right; sucking a cock always got me flowing, and I knew there’d be a damp patch in my panties.

“Why don’t I finish the show, then you’ll find out?”

I stood up and carried on with my routine, turning round and lifting the skirt to show him my bum, then toying with my panties to give him a glimpse of my bare cheeks.

“Fuck, you’ve got an amazing arse, Annie,” said Dick, fapping away vigorously.  

As I writhed around in front of him, I began to remove my long white socks, but he stopped me.

“No, keep them on,” he said, “they’re fucking sexy.”

So the socks stayed on, as I teasingly wriggled my panties down my thighs before removing them completely with a flourish. I shimmied around in front of Dick, giving him a good view of my smoothly waxed pussy. I could see a substantial wet patch around the crotch of my panties where my juices had leaked out, and I pressed them against Dick’s nose so he could breathe in the delicious aroma.

Officially this brought my routine to an end, but Dick’s cock was still hard, and I wondered if he’d like me to finish him off. So I straddled his thighs and wriggled up onto his lap so that his cock was right up against my smooth mound. I began to rub myself against it, but he stopped me.

“How much for a fuck?” he asked.

I had an answer ready, which I knew was the going rate.

“A hundred quid,” I said. Without hesitation, he opened his wallet and removed two fifties, which he put on the table.

“Sit on it and ride me.”

It was so easy. I just lifted myself up a few inches, guided his cock to the entrance of my pussy, and lowered myself onto it. I was so wet that it went straight in.

“Fuck that’s good,” breathed Dick. I began to ride him while he fondled my tits. I was as turned on as he was, and the “schlup, schlup, schlup,” of his cock in my pussy showed how wet I was.

“Do you want to come inside me?” I asked just in case he’d prefer to spunk all over my face or tits.

His answer came as a bit of a shock.

“I want to come in your arse.”

“Ah, sorry, I don’t do anal,” I said, still bouncing up and down. It was true. I didn’t much enjoy it, being pretty tight round the back, and had previously only allowed a few guys with thin cocks to have me that way. Dick’s cock was quite a lot thicker than any of them.

But he wasn’t giving up.

“How much?” he asked, reaching for his wallet.

“No really, I just don’t…” I began to say but tailed off when he took four more fifties out of his wallet. Shit, that was another two hundred quid. He could see in my eyes that I was tempted. He peeled off another.

“Two hundred and fifty, that’s my final offer.”

Something told me that if I hesitated too long, he’d put his wallet away and that would be it. These city guys are like that. It was a game. And he’d won.

“Okay,” I said quickly before he changed his mind, “But I’ll need lube.”

I let his cock slip out of me and went quickly to my bag, I always had a tube of lube with me when going stripping: not in case of a surprise request for anal, but to rub over my pussy to make it glisten if I was feeling a bit dry that night. Guys do like to see wet labia.

I squeezed a good dollop onto his cock and rubbed it all over. Then I gave him the tube.

“Just put some in my hole,” I instructed.

He got up out of the armchair, and I positioned myself on the seat with my arse sticking up in the air. Dick spread my bum cheeks apart and I felt a cold squirt of lube shoot up inside me. I braced myself as I felt the tip of his cock pressing against my tight sphincter.

“For a moment I thought he wasn’t going to manage it, but he put one arm around my waist to hold me steady, then pushed his cock forward.

“Oh fuck, you weren’t kidding about being tight,” he grunted. But then I pushed back against him, and suddenly with a brief stab of pain, his cock was up inside my anal passage.  

And yes, it did hurt as he began to thrust his thick cock in and out, pushing right up as far as he could go and making some amazing slurping noises. But I closed my eyes and thought of fifty-pound notes at every stab of pain. I could feel the lube dribbling down my thigh, and once he paused to squeeze a bit more onto his shaft.

Then at last he began to accelerate, and finally with a groan rammed his cock up as far as it could go. I felt a sort of warmth deep inside me as he filled my anal passage with his creamy spunk. I suddenly felt very empty as he pulled out. My face still buried in the armchair, I flexed the muscles of my anal sphincter, and felt a warm dribble of liquid squeeze out and drip onto the carpet.  

I heard a brief click as he took a picture with his phone.

“That was the best arse fuck I’ve had for ages,” he said. “I hope it doesn’t hurt too much in the morning.”

“I’ll live,” I said with a grin, gathering up all the notes and slipping them into my bag. For that sort of money, on top of what I’d already made that evening, I reckoned I could put up with an uncomfortable weekend, and hope it was less sore before my Monday afternoon tutorial.

I put on my shirt and skirt and went downstairs to collect my proper clothes. As I went into the dressing room, I bumped into Peggy. She gave me a knowing smile.

“Well done, Annie,” she said. “I don’t know what sort of show you put on, but he just gave me an extra £50 when he came downstairs.”

“I just gave him my usual routine,” I said happily.

“Well, you might need to do it again,” she said. “He told me he’d be back next weekend with a couple of his friends.”

I winced slightly and hoped my arse would have recovered enough by then. On the other hand, it looked as if my bank wouldn’t be sending me any more stroppy letters for a while.

 

Published 
Written by naughtyannie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments