Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucking With The Mind (Part One)

"She knows what you want... knows what you need..."

57
37 Comments 37
5.7k Views 5.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"Thank you to author/moderator, LeftLingula, for helping me choose a pic and talking through some aspects of this story with me. And thank you to readers/authors who encouraged me to publish the expanded story from the micro. This chapter is more the introduction, with the meatier parts in the next chapter. I hope you enjoy..."

She sat in the blue velvet chair of the swanky apartment complex lobby, comparing every man who came through the door against the picture she had committed to memory. It was important that she saw him before he saw her. 

She always chose legs or cleavage – never both. After all, she didn't want to broadcast her particular occupation. Today, she chose legs. Her high-neck dress was just short enough to showcase her shapely legs and just long enough to hide the fact she wasn't wearing panties. 

He was now five minutes late which was a sign of selfishness in her mind. She inhaled a few deep breaths, trying to clear her mind again. Pre-conceived notions about her clients interfered with her reading. 

Here he comes...

Head was up. Shoulders were back. He wanted to appear taller, bigger, and in control. This was her client. She watched as he looked around the room. When his eyes finally landed on hers, she stood and walked towards him.

When she reached him, she smiled and simply said, "Follow me, Mr. Thompson," turned on her heels, and walked away. 

Not bothering to look behind her, she walked around the corner to the elevator and pushed the button. He soon appeared by her side and they both stepped inside after the doors opened, neither speaking to the other. 

No one noticed the dark-haired man in the casual, khaki pants and white polo, who had been watching her every move. He had perfected the art of moving about unnoticed. After the elevator doors closed, he stepped closer to note their floor of departure – the thirteenth floor. 

"I've found her," he said in a low voice. 

They arrived at her floor and stepped off the elevator. She led him to the only door on the floor and motioned him inside. Gary Thompson was accustomed to nice things, so the opulence of her penthouse apartment impressed him. Fixtures and fabrics were rich – very high-end choices. Her life's humble beginning was void of color, shaping her sharply contrasting decorating choices later in life. Two large-scale replicas of masterpiece paintings brightened her entry room. Frederic Leighton's Flaming June and Félix Vallotton's The Bath. Summer Evening. 

flamingjune.jpg

 

 

 

bath.jpg

She noticed his interest in the paintings. "You like?" 

"Yes, very erotic ... yet calming."

"That's why I chose them." 

For someone like her, surrounding herself with calming influences like the paintings was essential to her sanity. With her red-painted fingernail, she slowly traced a naked body in The Bath. Summer Evening before turning away and starting down a long hallway off to the side. He fell in line behind her, lead by her entrancing ass spectacularly emphasized by the silk fabric of her dress. 

"You ready, Mr. Thompson?" she purred, pausing outside the closed door.

"Of course."

She knew, on the contrary, he wasn't ready for what she had in store for him. None of them ever were. She always exceeded their wildest fantasies – which is why she was one of the last surviving prostitutes in New York City. In the times of the Internet, men and women could easily find willing sex partners without having to pay for them. She, however, had a secret talent, which earned her a most impressive high-paying clientele. 

She turned the brass knob, and stepped aside, allowing him to brush past her. Once inside, his eyes shot to the circular, plush bed in the center of the room. From there, his eyes couldn't decide where to focus. An assortment of floggers, crops, and paddles hung on one wall. On the other were ropes, wrist and ankle cuffs, and a spreader.

Mr. Thompson wandered freely around the room touching a few of the toys before pausing in front of the floggers. A rush of excitement flooded her. I know where to start, she thought.   

They continued walking around the room until they reached the strap-on dildos. He abruptly stopped and goosebumps ravaged her body. His legs were together with hands now in front of his genitals. She caught his inadvertent submissive move and selected one from the wall. 

"What do you think of this, Mr. Thompson?"

"I have no need for that."

Hmmm. You're lying. Your body gives you away, Mr. Thompson.

"You've no doubt heard of my special skill, yes?"

He shifted his weight and nodded. 

"So will you agree to let me set the tone of our time together? 

He paused before answering. "Yes." 

It wasn't that easy, though...

She stepped forward, brushing her breasts against him. His hand shot out, grasping the back of her head, twisting his fingers around her locks as his lips mashed against hers. Her hand reached back and twisted his hand in a painful manner until he released her.

"What the-?" he snarled before pulling her roughly back against his body. 

She once again broke free with a well-placed horse pinch. 

"Fuck!" he yelled, rubbing his tender flesh. 

"Shh..." she whispered, then grabbed a fistful of his hair, yanking his head down to hers.

"We can do this for the next hour, Mr. Thompson ... or you can let me do what you paid me to do."

She took his silence as submission...

He winced as the flogger bit his flesh ... then begged for more. No doubt he'd be standing in the boardroom tomorrow. 

She restrained him in handcuffs before pushing him down on the bed, his ass propped up by pillows. His cries distracted her, so she ball-gagged him. There, that's better.

Once he succumbed to his authentic desires, wave after wave of satisfaction and arousal blanketed her. This was her favorite part of being an empath. 

The gag muffled his responses as the strap-on stretched his virgin asshole, then he spurted copious amounts of cum. She came too, without him touching her, having absorbed his sexual release. 

As she uncuffed him and removed his gag, she kissed away any lingering feelings of shame she still felt from him. "Accept your sexuality," she whispered. "It doesn't diminish your prowess in business," she added while cleaning him up with a warm towel. He moaned as she situated a soothing, warm cloth between his cheeks and against his sore asshole. 

It turned out the leader in the boardroom was a submissive in the bedroom. He had struggled with accepting his true self, but couldn't deny the pleasure – the previously unattainable sexual pleasure – he now had experienced with her. 

After escorting him to the elevator, she returned to her apartment to unwind before her next client arrived. Feeling others' emotions drained her. It likened to an invisible weight on her small shoulders. Because of that, she tended to be a loner and avoided crowds at all costs. Others' emotions could be felt once they were within close proximity to her. Sometimes, through touch, she could see pictures of what they were thinking. 

Her first memory was living in an orphanage in New York state. No one could tell her of her origins except the note accompanying her said her name was Arie Michaels; she had been abandoned on the stoop one day. Never adopted, the orphanage became her home. It was a colorless, shades of grey existence. Sterile sleeping quarters. The only bright spot was a small garden outside the building. It was only there, sitting alone, she found peace.

AlaniIsMorgan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlaniIsMorgan

She didn't understand her gift until her later teen years. Often she cried, feeling the abandonment the other orphans felt, yet not being able to decipher their feelings from her own. At sixteen, she felt different energies – hormones – arousal. Her nipples ached and hardened. Her pussy often dampened her panties. These were welcome new feelings.

Shortly after that awakening, one night after hearing the sobs of her friend in the bed next to her, she crawled over to her, slid under her covers, and touched her soft skin. Her friend's excitement directed her fingers and mouth and both girls found a restful sleep afterward. That positive experience prompted her to seek private time with other teens her age and older in the orphanage, pleasuring them as only she knew how, and thus pleasuring herself. After she entered the outside world, one thing led to another and a prostitute was born.

She had been sitting on her balcony, soaking up the relaxing views of Central Park. It was almost time for her next client, a female this time. She freshened up and headed down to the lobby.

Once she turned the corner from the elevator, she saw her. She's early - what a welcome surprise.

Also a pleasant surprise, she noticed her girl-next-door pretty looks. Most of her female clients were very made-up, sometimes too made-up to where their natural beauty was lost. But, not this one. She wore a smoky eye shadow and mascara but left her cheeks bare with lips covered in a nude gloss. Very pretty, Arie thought.

"Hello, Ms. Adams," she said, upon reaching her client.

"Hi, but call me Liza," she responded, extending her hand and a warm smile. 

"And you can call me Arie." She shook her client's hand and loved what she felt through her touch. What a lovely, positive energy.

They walked together to the elevator, pleasantly chatting. Liza Adams felt like someone who could have been a good friend in another life. 

Once inside her apartment, she offered Liza a drink before escorting her down the hall. The air in the room changed abruptly as soon as Liza entered her playroom. Arie's breath caught. Liza stood frozen in fear, eyeing the toys, which for whatever reason, threatened her. 

Arie swiftly moved to action, closing the heavy floor-to-ceiling drapes lining each wall, concealing the spanking implements and other toys. Whew! Her muscles loosened, chest relaxed. These things apparently weren't for this client. 

For some, it's about creating intimacy between the two bodies ... no frills are needed. Arie surmised this was her client's case. She moved closer to Liza and touched her shoulders. Both women shivered. Arie kissed her ear. Nothing. Then, kissed behind her neck. Again, nothing. She kissed lower down her neck. Oh my, there we go ... you like that. Her fingers grazed over her smallish nipples. Mmm, you like that too. She removed Liza's clothes, kissing each inch of revealed flesh. After removing her own, she laid them both down on the circular bed. 

 

w1siziisinb1ymxpyy8ymde1lzqvmy8ymc8xms8y.jpeg

There we go... that's better...

She sated Liza's desire for a sensual build, almost painfully slow build. Lisa needed lots of kissing, which she was only too happy to oblige. Arie tasted and caressed her from head to toe, with Liza often mirroring her sexual moves. Both women settled into a harmonious rhythm, often moving as one. 

She felt her client's insecurity when their bodies separated, so Arie worked hard to keep their continuous connection. Tribbing was something Liza really enjoyed. Their bodies meshed perfectly, clit rubbing clit, mutual satisfaction.

They clung to one another as their hips thrust and rubbed in a frenzy. At one point, they were full-body tribbing, feet rubbing feet, thighs pressed against thighs. breasts squishing breasts, lips mashing lips. Arie couldn't contain her screams. Although Liza was a quiet lover, she knew how aroused she was because her inner voice squealed. 

"You're an amazing lover," Arie said, constantly showering her with affirmations. Liza needed words accompanying touches to stay engaged. 

Aria positioned them in sixty-nine, with both on their sides, heads between thighs, licking and lapping. Liza's clit was like a live wire and she fought to keep her still. It wasn't easy trying to hit a moving target.

"Liza, your pussy tastes delicious ... smells delicious ... I can't get enough."

This client's response to her lovemaking was through the roof and Arie fought to keep her own orgasm in check, not wanting to cum before her.

Once Liza hit her peak, she tumbled over the cliff with ease. Arie joined her, but fingered Liza's ass, keeping her cumming long after the first orgasm hit. What was it with the anal interests of late? she wondered. It seemed that particular orifice was no longer as taboo as in the past. When the trembling ended, Liza required significant aftercare, which Arie provided. Another satisfied client, she thought, as her client lovingly kissed her goodbye.

She poured a glass of her favorite white wine and settled in a chair on the balcony. Focusing on the beauty of the setting sun, she sipped her wine and released the emotions of the day, finding her quiet space inside her head. 

~oOo~

The next morning...

He turned the corner as she did, and they collided, knocking her purse to the floor. 

"I am so sorry, Ms–" he said, bending to retrieve her purse.

"Ms. Michaels, but please call me Arie." She accepted the offered purse, failing to notice he had slipped something inside. "It's no problem. I wasn't looking where–" she stopped talking when her eyes reached his strikingly handsome face. 

He smiled, taking over her sentence, "I was the one not looking."

 

man-2.jpg

She continued to stare at him, unable to move. 

"Are you okay, Ms ... I mean, Arie?"

"Ummm," she shook her head, blinking her eyes to wake up, "yes, I'm fine." But she wasn't fine. He had unsettled her and she struggled to figure out why.

He lightly touched her arm and smiled, flashing his perfectly-positioned, white teeth. "Well, it was nice to bump into you, Arie." Without waiting for her response, he turned and walked out of the lobby.

She stared after him in wonder, then it hit her. Nothing. She had felt nothing from him. How was that possible? 

 

(To be continued...)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments