Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Maid to be Submissive (part 3)

"Mistress's programming begins to take shape"

44
7 Comments 7
12.5k Views 12.5k
2.4k words 2.4k words

"What was in the bag?" I wondered, racing over to the bed and dropping it down onto the mattress, before excitedly reaching inside. I knew what the first few items were, pulling out the maid's uniform, the bottle of lubricant, and my sexy new high heels.

I just couldn't resist kicking off my shoes and trying them on again. "Fuck, these feel sexy," I thought, peeking back inside the bag to see what else I could find.

The next item I pulled out was a smaller plastic bag that contained a can of shaving foam and a woman's razor. "What! Did she want me to shave my body like a girl?" I thought.

My mind raced back to Fiona's advice, her words echoing around inside my head, "don't worry, you'll figure out what they are for later!"

There was one more item at the bottom of the bag in a long box. I reached down and picked it up, curiously. "Oh my god!" I mumbled quietly to myself.

It was a thick 8-inch realistic cock! "What the fuck was I supposed to do with this?" I thought, racking my brain for an answer. Curiously I opened the lid, reaching in and pulling it out of the box. It was wrapped in plastic that stuck to the silicone as I tried to tear it free.

As it broke out of the wrapper, I almost dropped it. "Oh my god, it's so big!" I thought, watching it wobble in my hands as I admired the size and shape.

I had to compare it to my own, quickly pulling off my pants and shirt, then holding it up against my caged cock. My heart sank. It was so much bigger than mine, more than twice the size even. I'd always thought I had an average-sized penis, but this couldn't be true. Not if this was what other men had dangling between their legs!

The truth shocked me, making me drop the cock onto the bed and slump down onto the mattress. "Oh my god, is this why my girlfriend cheated on me for so long? Did she just want someone with a bigger dick? Someone to fuck her harder and better than I ever could!"

I felt worthless. Fiona was right. I wasn't a man. For the first time in my life, I realized something about myself. I was never meant to be a man. There were some major incompatibilities between my male persona and my now truer self. Had I just been harboring resentments of how things could have been this whole time?

It was clear to me now, there was no more time to waste, no more holding back! I’d always been attracted to the girly-girl type of women who made an effort to look ultra-sexy and feminine, grabbing the razor and shaving foam, then quickly heading to the bathroom.

I removed my heels, stockings, and basque, carefully placing them on the side before stepping into the shower to shave. My skin felt silky smooth as I stepped out of the shower, rubbing my hands down my hips and over my soft legs, admiring my new body in the mirror.

My caged cock jangled around as I toweled dry and the plug still seemed to be held firmly in place. Excitedly, I grabbed the stockings from the side and slowly rolled them up over my legs.

The feeling of the sheer stockings sliding up my smooth hairless legs sent waves of ecstasy through me, running my fingers gently along my thighs and enjoying the sensation. I couldn't wait to slip the basque back on and attached the garter straps to the tops of my stockings again, just like Fiona had.

After slipping on my high heels, I began walking around the room, practicing how to stride with confidence and grace. After several minutes, I was strutting confidently, my hips swaying as I took longer strides, feeling even more effeminate than before. The cage rattled as I walked, reminding me of my submissiveness and although it was uncomfortable, I was started to get used to it.

Once I was satisfied with my progress, I sat back down on the bed. Enjoying the lingerie rubbing against my soft skin as I rolled around on the sheets. My hips were rotating instinctively, pressing my bum onto the mattress and enjoying the sensation of the plug pressing softly against my prostate.

A small drop of pre-come trickled out of my penis, making me moan softly. Carefully, I slid my finger down over the small hole at the front of the cage, collecting a small drop of come and licking it off the tip of my finger. The taste made me feel super horny again, subconsciously reaching for my laptop.

This should have been obvious to me. Of course, I would have the urge to watch porn at some point, like Fiona said, "your body is a slut." True to my promise, I followed her instruction, searching for 'cocksucking compilations' and clicking on the first link I could find.

As the video loaded, I began watching in awe as a big strong penis appeared on the screen held by a gorgeous blonde girl who kneeled down submissively, her mouth open and ready as she began gently licking up the length of his shaft.

A sudden shock of pain shot up from my body as my penis pulsed inside the cage. Under normal circumstances, I would be hard by now, jerking off and imagining that it was me with the girl in the video. But, as it stood, this was no longer possible. My penis attempted to harden, but the tiny cage blocked the pressure, preventing it from ever becoming erect.

My balls began to ache and I yearned for a way to relieve my sexual desires. Anything to help relinquish this overwhelming urge to play with my clitty. The girl in the video was now beginning to lower her mouth over the man's big cock, covering it in saliva as she used her hands to stroke him.

She looked so pretty and effeminate, tenderly sliding her tongue around the head of his cock, working eagerly to please him. And for the first time in my life, I began to salivate at the sight of a cock. Now it all made sense, this was why Fiona had provided me a realistic cock!

Quickly reaching across the bedsheets, I picked up the dildo, feeling it jiggle in my hands like a real cock. Without hesitation, I sunk my lips over the head, using my tongue in the same way the girl in the video did. Copying her technique, feeling a sense of euphoria as it slid into my mouth.

For several minutes, I mimicked the girl in the video, studying her every movement, her expression, her posture, slowly but surely learning how to suck cock. Time became irrelevant as the moonlight shone through the curtains, the sounds of sex beginning to leak through the walls, alerting me to the presence of others. A simple reminder of what I was doing and how dirty it felt.

I wanted to push myself as far as I could, lowering my mouth onto the cock and forcing it further down my throat. My eyes began streaming with tears as I struggled to breathe, taking short quick breaths through my nose. My mouth dribbling, covering the cock in saliva and creating a wet patch on the bed.

EMMA_DEEP
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EMMA_DEEP

The cage rattled as I began to bounce gently on the mattress, feeling the plug plunge deeper inside my ass, making me want to swallow even more cock as my body trembled. The sounds of sex from the room next door making the experience seem all the more real.

Suddenly, a feeling of intense pleasure rained over me, causing an involuntary response from my erogenous zone. "Fuck!" I cried out girlishly, curling over onto the bed as my legs began to quiver, making me shake as an incredible sensation worked its way up from my prostate and around my body, "Oh my god!" I moaned, my clitty trickling a tiny amount of come while the orgasmic feeling worked its way through me.

After several seconds, the trembling subsided and the feeling was gone. "what the fuck was that?" I thought. I'd never felt anything like it. I was still super horny, but now there was a sense of calmness and serenity. Normally after watching porn, I would lose interest or feel guilty, but this was different. I felt revived, somehow, even more sexual. It was like a drug and it left me desperately aching for more.

For the remainder of the night, I watched videos of girls sucking cock. Occasionally, trying out alternative techniques and positions, imitating the girls until I eventually fell asleep with the dildo still in my mouth.

I awoke abruptly to the sound of knocking and the shrill voice that bellowed through my door. "Fuck, it was my mom!" Quickly, jumping out of the bed, hiding the dildo under my pillow, and throwing on some clothes. I answered the door, panicked and confused, trying my best to act somewhat normal.

"Marcy's called in sick, so I need you to help clean rooms on the second floor."

I nodded, "Yes, Miss."

She looked at me inquisitively, then without a word, wandered off back down the hallway, leaving a cleaning cart outside my door. I couldn't believe I'd called her Miss. I'd never called her that, it must be from exhaustion. Without thinking, I threw on some trainers and hurried out to clean the rooms on the second floor.

By the time I'd finished cleaning, it was almost noon. I'd done exactly what Fiona had instructed, wearing the lingerie under my clothes and keeping the plug inside at all times, except for the one time I needed to go tinkle between cleaning rooms, which I did sitting down like a girl.

I didn't know what to expect, so I quickly grabbed the items from my room, stuffing them back inside the shopping bag and taking them with me. On the way to her room, I saw a few guests wandering around, petrified that someone might talk to me or notice the lingerie under my clothes or the shopping bag I had tucked inside the cleaning cart.

When I arrived at 5B, I knocked gently on her door, then stood nervously waiting outside her room for what seemed like an eternity. Finally, after just a few minutes, she opened the door.

"Hello Brianna, come on in."

I entered the room, noticing how messy it was. I had only just cleaned it the day before, and yet it was a complete state. The bed was messed up and there were stains on the sheets. From what I could see through the open door, the bathroom was filthy too and there was dirt all over the floor.

"Come to clean my room, have you?" She asked sarcastically. "But you don't look like a maid!"

"I'm sorry Miss Fiona, I have everything with me and I'm still wearing the lingerie under my clothes just like you asked!"

Fiona chuckled, "well you better get to it then, hadn't you, chop-chop!"

I brought the cleaning cart in and headed to the bathroom, removing my boys' clothes and slipping on the maid's uniform and high heels. As much as I hated to admit, there was something enjoyable about being dressed like this and cleaning a dirty room that really turned me on.

"I'm just popping out for some coffee, make sure you clean the bed too dear!" Fiona shouted, slamming the door shut behind her.

I finished cleaning the bathroom and began to change the bedsheets. The linen was covered in stains and wet patches, and there were used condoms left strewn across the mattress and floor. Picking them up, I couldn't help but feel a sense of curiosity, unconsciously lifting my arm and sniffing them.

The smell both repulsed and excited me. There was a bitter-sweet dichotomy to the scent, a strange and strong response that both repelled and attracted me at the same time. I pictured Fiona having sex as I tossed the come-filled condoms into the trash and continued to clean the room.

Fiona burst through the door, startling me, as she strutted across the room. "I see you've almost finished! That's a good little girl."

I returned to my chores, bending down to straighten the duvet, tucking the sheets neatly underneath the mattress into hospital corners. Fiona crept up behind me quietly, leaning in and reaching down to squeeze my ass tightly.

"I think there's something else that needs cleaning and it's so, so dirty," she whispered, causing the hairs on my neck to stand on end.

Swiftly, she spun me around and pushed me backward onto the freshly made bed, lifting her skirt and yanking off her panties. Impulsively, she straddled me, pinning my shoulders down with her knees, before lowering her pussy onto my face, starving me of oxygen as she began rubbing her sweaty crotch over my mouth.

"Flick that tongue Brianna, just like before. Come on, lick my pussy you dirty slut!"

For several minutes she continued to degrade me, slamming her pussy into my face, screaming wildly while simultaneously hurling insults at me until her body began to shake and her moans filled the room.

"That's it slut! Make me come!" She screamed, her sweat and pussy juice leaking into my mouth and making me choke. Finally, finishing her orgasm, then sliding back onto my chest, allowing me to breathe again.

After a few pleasurable sighs, she bent over, pressing her face close to mine, and grabbed my jaw tightly. "Did you enjoy that slut?"

I nodded, trying to show sincere gratitude with my eyes.

Fiona snickered at me, "Well, to be honest, I couldn't give it fuck if you did or didn't! Your purpose is to give me pleasure in whatever form I chose. Understand?"

I nodded again.

"Good girl. Now, I want to play a game with you, something that's really going to fuck with that pathetic bimbo brain of yours, and trust me, you're never going to be the same again after we're finished. So, are you ready to play a little game with me, sissy?"

 

 

 

Published 
Written by MirandaGreen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments