Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Love Potion

"Was the love potion being used for the right reasons?"

111
30 Comments 30
2.3k Views 2.3k
5.0k words 5.0k words

Growing up as a stepdaughter was an awful experience for me. I would not wish this on anyone. My stepfather beat my mother endlessly, and as I matured and turned sixteen he talked me into having sex while I was a little drunk. He would invite his drunken friends over get me a little drunk to let them have their way with me. Sometimes, as many as four of them. They would end up cumming all over my body. Their favorite target was my face.

I ran away to my cousin's house, never letting my mom know where I went as I knew my stepdad would beat it out of her if she knew. If he found me, I know he would drag me back for more of the same treatment or maybe even kill me. I was there less than a week when my cousin's mom told me that my mom had shot and killed my dad. My mom was in prison awaiting trial.

I went to visit my mom, and we talked and cried. She regretted what happened and wished she could have done more for me. She told me where she had hidden some money. She saved it in the hopes we could both flee from him. She said now I should use it to get an education.   

...........

Years later, I graduated with a master's degree in psychology and a doctoral degree with honors. I also have a minor in chemistry. My mother, whom I visit every week, was sentenced to life in prison. We have filed appeal after appeal with no luck.

........

I opened a small practice in the town I decided to live in, close to the prison. Most of my patients have the usual troubles you might think of. Some had problems with fear of all types of different things. Some had issues with marriages and sex. I helped many of them regardless of their problems.

From time to time, I would go to seminars. At one of them, I was the guest speaker. At this one, after speaking, I was approached by an older man who was a doctor like me but had a PhD in chemistry. He was a handsome older man. He told me he had a drug that would make people do whatever you told them to do. I listened to him tell me how it worked. I did not believe him, but I thought, what the hell? I was here at this seminar and had some time to kill. 

We went to lunch, and I introduced myself as Doctor Kelly Richardson. I asked him, "What was his name and background?"  

He said, "My name is Doctor Frank Stein, and please don't laugh. I know it sounds like Frankenstein. My parents were hippies and thought it was cute. May I please call you Kelly?"

I told him, "Of course you can, as long as I can call you Frank."

He then told me, "Great. Let me tell you about this drug, and I won't bore you with how I found it. It does work, and I can prove it does. It only lasts a few days, maybe longer, I am not sure. You can change a person in those days. You may be wondering why I have not tried to sell this drug to a big corporation, but I worry that it could be used in many evil ways."

I asked Frank, "Why are you telling me all this?" 

He replied, "I have heard you speak and seen how you carry yourself, and I am impressed. I also have cancer and don't have long for this world, and I have decided to tell you the formula if you promise never to sell it to the government or a large corporation. There is another reason. I find you among the most beautiful women I have ever seen."

I blushed and told him, "Aren’t you the sweet talker, Frank. I do thank you. That was a nice thing to say."

............................................

We spent the next several days with him showing me how to make this, as I called it, "Frank's magic elixir." He never told me all the ingredients but said he would one day soon. We became good friends.

He said, “I must show you how it works. I want you to pick out somebody you don't know, and I will give you a small demonstration."

We went for a walk, and I picked out a homeless man sitting in front of a store window with a sign that read. "Help me I am a veteran"

I said to Frank, "He sure looks like he needs help. What can you do for him?"

He looked at me and said, "Just watch."

He went to the man and gave him a bottle of water with his elixir inside. He bent over and spoke to him, but I could not hear him. The man suddenly stood up, smiled at Frank, and told him, "You are right, and I will." He walked away from us.

He looked at me and said, "We need to follow him so you can see what happens." 

The homeless man went to a YMCA, showered, and shaved. He must have had a change of clothes in his bag, and now he looked like he was no longer homeless. He promptly walked down the street to every business with or without a help-wanted sign until he found employment.  

We walked into that business after the homeless man left to be sure that was what happened. The manager said he had hired him.

I asked Frank, "What the hell did you tell him?"

He said, "All I did was tell him that he was better than this. I told him, "Remember when you were a child? Did you plan on being homeless? All I did was give him his confidence back. This was a small example of the power of my formula." 

We returned to the lab, and I asked him, "So tell me, what else could it be used for?"

He looked at me and smiled, then said, "I told you how attractive I thought you were, and if I wanted to, I could give you some and then tell you how much you wanted to have sex with me, and you would."

I almost fell over from laughing so hard, then told him, "There is no way in hell that would happen unless I wanted it to. Go ahead and give me some, and I will show you." 

He gave me some, and I sat there for a minute, then he came to me and whispered in my ear, "Kelly, you want to make love to Frank more than anything in the world."

My head was spinning, and all I could think of was his cock in me. I went over to Frank, unzipped his pants, and sucked on his semi-hard cock. I was grabbing his balls and doing everything I could to feel that cock in my mouth. I wanted to feel it grow in my mouth.

I stood up and stripped for him and told him, "Fuck me, Frank. My pussy needs your hard cock. Frank, I have never needed to be fucked in my life so much as I do now.” 

He sat me down on a couch, spread my legs, and began to lick me. He rubbed my button just in the right place. My orgasms were pulsating through my entire body. He knew just what to do. He stood up with my goo all over his face. 

He looked at me and asked, "Kelly, you want my cock? You want me to make love to you? Tell me that you do."

Biting my lip, I pleaded with him, "Yes, Frank fuck me good.” 

He slid his cock into me slowly, watching my face knowing how much I needed this. 

The feeling of his cock in me is like no feeling I have ever had before. He kept pumping me slowly, watching his glistening cock slide in and out of me. 

He said to me, "Ready for my cum Kelly?" I nodded my head yes.

He filled me up with his cum, soaking the couch and me. He pulled out, and all I could think of was a way to make him hard again. I needed cock. Frank approached me, held me, and said, " I think I know what you are feeling and wanting. I gave you just a tiny amount of the drug, and it should wear out in an hour or two. I will hold you until it does. I also want you to know that was the very best sex I have ever had.”

I fell asleep on the couch, and Frank was still holding me when I woke.

He asked me, "Do you feel okay? Can I get you anything?"

I looked at him and told him, "Yes, you can fuck me once more." 

He said, "Kelly, that's the drug talking, not you."

I said, "No, it's not." I grabbed his soft penis and started to blow him. I wanted more, and I wanted it now. I made him hard once again, and he fucked me for more than an hour before he came again. 

When we finished, he said, "Kelly, you are fantastic. I am an old man and have nothing left for you now." I nodded my head in understanding. He drove me home, put me to bed, kissed my forehead, and said, "Sweet dreams."

...........

The following day, I woke up and stayed in bed for over an hour, trying to understand what had happened to me. I had not had many partners in my life, maybe two or three, not counting my dad’s fucking friends. I liked sex but was not a slut.

I drove to the lab to talk to Frank. I had so many questions to ask him. I went in and saw him sitting at the breakfast nook. I asked him, "Frank, what the hell is in that drug that you did not tell me about? The person you fucked last night was not me, but I do have to say that it was so good." 

He said, "I know it was not you, but it was you in the sense you wanted it to happen. I told you that drugs are powerful, and I gave you no more than you would get from one lick on a lolly pop.”

I told him, "This drug could be poisonous. Has the FDA tested this drug?"

He responded, "No, I told you I was afraid of how it may be used."

I looked at him and said, "I like what happened, but I am worried about any long-term effects." 

He nodded at me and said, "That's why I want you to know the formula. You will need to keep testing it. I know the ingredients, but it makes no sense why it works. All I can think of when it is mixed is some sort of mind control but please never sell or give it to a company or the government. We can move forward if you will sign a statement saying this." 

I told him, "Okay, I will agree to that.”

................

Months went by with him showing me how to make and test his formula. During that time, we never repeated having sex, and I could tell cancer was beginning to take its toll on him. I felt comfortable knowing how to make it but not knowing its long-term effects. Even though I knew the ingredients it was a mystery to both of us why it worked and would require further testing. I returned to my practice as I had lost a lot of patients. I would phone Frank each day and ask him how he was doing. Most of the time, he told me he was fine.

One day, I called, and a woman picked up the phone and asked, "How she could help me." 

I told her, "I want to speak to Frank."

There was a moment of silence, and then she asked, "Who is this? Frank wants to know if it is you, Kelly?"

I said, "Yes, it is."

She said, "My name is Alexis, and I am a hospice nurse. I am here to care for Frank during whatever time he may have left. If you want to see him, I suggest you do it soon."

I told her, "I will be there this afternoon."

I got there, and what I saw was Frank in just a state of barely breathing and a man sure to die soon. I went to him and held his hand, and tears ran down my face. 

He turned his face towards me and said, "Don't cry, kitten. What you gave me, that one day is something I have always wanted and never had. You gave me life. Now go and do what we agreed to, and don't look back."  

I stayed with him that night, and he passed away during the early morning hours. His loss crushed me. 

...............

It took me some time to get over Frank's death. I now wanted to use his formula, but I also wanted to ensure it was safe and honor his wishes.

One of my patients was a man I thought would be perfect for me. He complained about his sex life, and if the formula worked on me like that, then it indeed could work on him. I gave him a small dose and would wait until our next visit the following month to see the results.

Three days later, a woman came banging on my door. I answered the door and asked, "How can I help you?"

She told me, "My name is Lisa. You care for my husband, Earl, and I must talk to you."

I told her, "I usually don't see anyone without an appointment, but I have some time now to talk." I invited her in. I was worried about what might have happened. Was he okay? Alive?

She said, "Doctor, I don't know what you said to Earl, but whatever it was, please keep doing it. He is an animal now in bed, and I have never been happier with him and our marriage. I must tell you what he does now. I don't want to spare you any details as you must know how good your service is."

I looked at her wide-eyed and said, "Go on." 

She smiled and said, "It started right after he came for his visit three days ago. Earl has never been a great lover, primarily okay at best. That is no more. He never liked going down on me. That night, when he got home, I was cooking dinner. He looked at me and grabbed my hand, then said, "Fuck dinner. I have something else I am hungry for."

He pulled off my panties, shoved me on the bed, opened my legs up, and began to eat me. I don't mean just a little taste; I mean for over thirty minutes. His tongue swirled around my vagina, his fingers rubbing my button. I must have had five orgasms. Most of the time, I am lucky to have one, if any. Sorry, Doctor, I am getting wet just thinking about it." 

pamelysexyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
pamelysexyTS

I looked at her and said, "That's okay. Go on." She thought she was getting wet she should see what was happening to me my pussy was soaked listening to her tell her story.

She continued, "I thought I was in heaven, but the best was yet to come. He has an average size cock, but that night, it felt so thick. He plunged it deep into my soaked pussy. I watched his eyes. They were filled with lust and pleasure. 

He kept taking it out and told me, "Suck my cock and taste your pussy juice." 

She continued as I rubbed myself under the desk.

"I have tasted it myself before, but this is the first time I have tasted it like this. I loved it. I know you do not need to hear all of this, Doctor, but you need to know what a success you are. He put his cock right back in my needy pussy. He came, and it took almost thirty minutes, but that was not all. We made love two more times. Thank you, Doctor, for listening to me and taking the time to do that."

I told her, "It was my pleasure. Hearing some stories of success makes me happy."

She said, "Thank you again. I must go home now all this talk has made me horny and I am going home to masturbate"

She left, and as soon as she did, I locked my door and took off my panties. I don't know how long I masturbated thinking of her story. It did take me back to what happened to me and Frank and how he made me feel when I was under his spell with the drug. I soaked my chair, and I felt like I was under the drug again. I could not get enough. I wanted and needed any cock.

I thought I should go to a bar after work and have some stud pick me up. When I looked at my appointments, I saw only two left. The first one came, and it was one of my regulars. The second one was new. 

He came in. I introduced myself, and he said, "Hello Doc, it's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Phil. You helped my best friend Earl, and I have the same problem as he did.”  

He was a very handsome man. I asked him, "Please have a seat, Phil, and tell me about your problem."

He told the same story as Earl, but then he said, "My wife and I are swingers, and because I just can’t get it up and stay up, she has all the fun while I sit and watch her most of the time. I need help, please."

I said to him, "Calm down, Phil. I think I can help you. Give me a minute." I gave him a dose of Frank's magic elixir. Within just a few minutes, I could see his cock grow in his pants.

He...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by AAnna
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments