Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Final Flu Shanghai Chapter 5

"Lunch, the university, and the agency. 19 new recruits"

11
3 Comments 3
986 Views 986
6.6k words 6.6k words

Author's Notes

"See my profile for the link to find free AI pics of the characters' beautiful faces. I just replaced a few of them from chapter 1 with better pics (for Leizu, Fen, and Chyou). And please share any feedback or story ideas. Your feedback, support, and ideas fuel me to write more, so if you like it, let me know!"

The branch office he was visiting this week provided a welcome relief, with no danger of enthralling anyone since there weren't any attractive women around. His colleagues were mostly men and the few women at this branch happened to be older. He found comfort in his routine of meetings full of dry boring charts and spreadsheets, in work where he knew any confusion or uncertainty could be resolved eventually by finding something like a typo or a missing file. It was a comforting, predictable world where everything eventually made sense. There were no curses, miracles, or unknowable mysterious powers. Certainty came from persistence, careful checking, and best practice routines, not from inexplicable hunches or intuitions. His work comforted him, lulling him into a false sense of security. The virus encouraged this. It needed him relaxed, rested, and rejuvenated for tonight.

Two groups of colleagues left for different lunch places together, but he passed on both. He didn't want to be in a group of colleagues in public. He couldn't risk them witnessing something like what happened at the dinner last night. He'd have to back out of a few work dinners planned for the week too. He walked to lunch at a nearby cafe alone, feeling very care-free and relaxed, enjoying the weather.

Then it happened. He looked up from his phone to see a woman walking toward him on the sidewalk. She was a vision, a dream, stunning. Tall and willowy with the most adorable angelic face. Her features were delicate and she moved with a grace that made her seem almost ethereal. In short, she reminded him a lot of Yuming.

It was too late to look away. The miracle, or curse, or whatever it was, was already taking her. Her face flushed and she froze in her tracks, staring wide-eyed at him. Uh oh. Not here. He was just a block from his office. His colleagues could be anywhere nearby on their lunch breaks, and many of them knew his wife. He couldn't risk them seeing this. So he turned and walked into a boutique, continuing all the way to the back, out of sight of the windows, and waited for her.

After a few minutes she followed him in, her heart pounding, and stood near him. "Hi," she said, her voice barely audible. "I-I'm sorry to bother you, but..." Her voice trailed off.

He smiled at her. "Not at all. I'm Jim," he said, switching to Mandarin and holding out his hand.

Her hand was soft and warm in his. "I'm Lily," she said, still in English, looking adoringly into his eyes.

There was a long silence. She was still holding onto his hand, not willing to let go but not knowing what else to do or say. She was trembling, short of breath, blushing, her soulful sweet eyes locked on his, pleading, desperate, squirming in place, her weight shifting back and forth. Jim was overwhelmed by the moment, somehow still not used to it. Lily was a breathtaking, gorgeous, precious angel. It was amazing how it still overwhelmed him, the feeling of this moment. It couldn't feel repetitive. It was all new, each time. This moment wasn't about any of those other women. Lily needed him. They needed each other. It was inevitable now.

"I have something for you," he said in English, reaching into his pocket with his free left hand while allowing her to keep clinging to his right, as if for dear life. "Here," he said, bringing the card to where their hands were joined and replacing his other hand with the card. "I hope to see you soon, Lily," he added, and walked away. She didn't follow.

Again, he marveled at Leizu's forethought making those cards. An absolute chess-master, that girl. He walked to the cafe more carefully, keeping his head down and avoiding eye contact. He ordered his food and sat in the back, out of sight of passersby, and quickly found himself feeling at ease again.

After a relaxing, uneventful lunch, as he left the cafe he saw two beautiful women in short skirts pass by. They didn't see him. He was going the same way so he found himself walking behind them admiring their curves. He was struck by the thought that he could have them if he wanted them. It was an intoxicating thought. It would be so easy. Just catch up, say hello, pass out a couple cards, and Leizu would arrange it. He couldn't take his eyes off their bodies as they walked, imagining what he could soon be doing with them, and he felt his desire rising quickly.

But somehow he resisted. He wasn't even nervous about doing it. He just wouldn't do it. He didn't need to. He wasn't going to go out of his way to make this miracle, or this curse, or whatever it was, happen. If it happened on its own, he'd see it through, of course. He had to see it through. He believed what Leizu said about them getting desperate and harming themselves if they couldn't have him. But going out of his way to initiate it was crossing a line.

He immediately felt better after this decision. He was in the middle of congratulating himself on his ethics and self-control when one of the two girls happened to glance back, saw him, and stopped in her tracks, staring wide-eyed at him. Oh well, I guess it's plan B, he thought. The other one turned and followed her gaze and reacted the same way. He smiled as he approached and said, "Hi, I'm Jim."

The first girl smiled shyly back at him. "I'm Aimi," she said. "And this is Rei." The second girl nodded in his direction, her cheeks still flushed. Their faces were gorgeous, of course. With those bodies, they almost had to be. Young professionals, maybe a couple of years out of college. He was getting strangely used to talking to gorgeous women, and realized he didn't even feel nervous. He paused, gazing at each of them again, calmly enjoying their beauty, their intense reactions to him, and the certain knowledge of what it meant.

"I think you might need these," he said, handing them each one of Leizu's cards. "See you later," he said casually, and walked on past.

The girls glanced at each other, then at him, then at the cards in their hands. They seemed a little confused, but mostly excited. "Okay," Aimi said, nodding slowly. He looked back half a block later before turning the corner and the girls were in the same spot, staring after him, whispering to each other. One had her phone out, probably already texting Leizu. He waved and continued back to work.

***

After work, Leizu picked him up in her van. This time, Xiu was in the front seat instead of Fen. They were looking fantastic in cocktail dresses, and he was a little surprised there was nobody in the back. He had been half expecting to meet a whole new group of recruits.

"Where to?" he asked.

"Just a couple of quick stops before the hotel. The modeling agency for your makeover, and then a quick drink at Xiu's yacht club."

"Oh speaking of drinks, here, have this," Xiu said, passing him back a very large, thick smoothie.

"What is it?"

"An all-natural smoothie, custom designed by my friend Qiao for you. Remember her from this morning, the one with the fitness centers for elite athletes? She knows what you need, trust me. Drink up."

He took a sip. It tasted strongly of herbs, fish, nuts, and fruit. He swallowed quickly, trying to get the bizarre combination of flavors out of his mouth and not intending to have more. Then a few seconds later, he suddenly craved it. It was like as soon as it hit his stomach, his body realized it was something he really needed. He gulped it down quickly as they drove.

They pulled into traffic but stayed on surface streets instead of the highway they had used this morning. Probably rush hour traffic already, Jim assumed. Leizu turned onto smaller streets, passing a sign for Fudan University. He recognized the name, one of the most prestigious universities in China, extremely expensive and exclusive. It was class change time. Crowds of students filling the sidewalks, crosswalks, and bike lanes, making their progress slow.

Jim was looking out his tinted side window at the pretty scenery (no, the actual scenery, it was a lovely campus) and didn't notice Xiu and Leizu scanning the crowds intently as they made their way slowly through campus. "Ooh, how about her?" said Xiu from the passenger seat.

"Yeah, great eye," said Leizu, pushing the button to open Jim's window and pulling the car over.

Finally catching on to the reason for the empty van and their route, Jim said, "No, no, I'm not looking at anyone, let's just go to the agency."

Leizu turned back toward him and tapped the camera. "Remember, you agreed to play nice, Jim. We can't have you getting bored back there all alone. Just be polite, see where it goes."

He sighed and looked out the window, knowing full well where it would go.

"Excuse me, miss," called Xiu from the passenger seat.

The girl they had picked was spectacularly beautiful, a hundred and fifty percent his type. She was tall and slender, with an exceptionally narrow waist and a sweet, kind face. Her beautiful eyes radiated intelligence as she turned to look at them, her long, flowing skirt blowing in the breeze, highlighting her shapely legs. She looked slightly older and more overdressed than the other students. Maybe a graduate student? Or maybe she had a presentation today or something. "Can I help you?" she asked with a radiant smile.

Then she glanced at Jim, gasped, flushed, and stared. Her reaction had him instantly turned on. He wanted her so badly already. He smiled at her and waved her closer. Her soft little hand shook his with surprising strength as she introduced herself as Mia, her beautiful eyes still locked on his, saying much more.

Jim could only stare into her eyes in wonder, still holding onto her hand, unable to speak. Xiu spoke up again, sounding impatient. "He's Jim, I'm Xiu, and that's Leizu. Hop in if you want a ride."

Mia gulped then nodded, not asking where they were going and never looking away from Jim. He opened the door and got up, moving to the back seat.

She sat in his former seat while the door slid shut and the tinted windows closed, looking uncertainly back at Jim and squirming adorably.

He reached out his hands to her and smiled again, his voice still failing him, stunned by her beauty. She squealed gleefully, jumped up and climbed onto his lap as the van pulled away.

As they drove, he held her close and nuzzled her neck, breathing in her sweet scent. She giggled and wriggled in his arms, thrilled by the attention. He gently caressed her hair and face, then held her back from him a little, looking her over. She had a round, delicate, almost fragile-looking face. And those eyes. Those piercing, sparkling, sweet, wise eyes. Her gorgeous body almost didn't matter. Those eyes alone were enough to make him want her. He needed to combine with her. As his caresses circled down over her shoulders and onto her upper chest, she shivered and closed her eyes in bliss, and he could soon smell her arousal as she squirmed delightfully on his lap. He finally captured her lips with his, deepening the kiss as they continued driving.

His hands grew bolder as they kissed, unbuttoning her two top shirt buttons then teasing the smooth, warm bare skin of her upper chest and the slight swell of her breasts above her bra. She gasped into his mouth as his finger slipped into her bra, finding and enjoying a tiny hard nipple. He groaned, and his kisses became more possessive, more demanding. She arched her back into him and ground her hips, then scooted closer to grind herself directly on his hardness, driving him wild with thoughts of what was to come.

Her hands were at his belt, undoing his pants. He moaned as she slid her hand inside, feeling her warm, soft touch on his bare skin. She teased then grasped his hardness while he lifted to slide his pants and underwear down to his thighs.

She gave him another quick kiss then backed off of him, crouching down to take his shaft into her mouth while reaching under her skirt to get her panties off. Her mouth felt heavenly.

Leizu interrupted from the front seat. "Jim, pause a sec. We need your face."

"No, forget it. It's busy."

"No, Jim, seriously, you really want us to borrow your face. Trust me, you can't miss this."

"Alright, fine," he said, lifting Mia gently off him. "Just a sec, sweetheart." He moved up to the middle row. The window opened and he saw them. The van had pulled up to a corner where two college girls were standing together talking. Leizu was right, he needed them. They were incredible. Like much younger, slightly taller copies of Mia. Intelligent-looking, radiant eyes and very slender, willowy, hourglass-shaped bodies. Again, he was amazed how well these girls knew what he liked.

"Excuse me," called Xiu. The two girls looked over at them. They both glanced at Jim at the same moment and froze, staring wide-eyed at him. At that same moment, Mia's head in his lap took his shaft back into her soft, warm mouth.

Jim again couldn't speak, overwhelmed by it all: the pleasure Mia was secretly delivering just out of their sight, the shock of their beauty, and the incredible excitement of being able to just see these amazing girls on the street and know he would soon have them. Again, he found he couldn't speak.

Again, Xiu quickly took care of it. "I'm Xiu and this is Jim and Leizu. Jim wanted to meet you. What are your names?"

Jim suppressed a moan as Mia continued driving him wild with her mouth.

The two introduced themselves as Ai and Meng Yao.

"Hop in if you want a ride," Xiu said casually as the girls continued staring at Jim.

They looked at each other a moment, still blushing, and both realized the other had the same sudden feelings. There was no need to try to explain. They nodded at the same time. Jim and Mia hurriedly moved to the back before the door opened.

They piled in and sat in the middle row, looking back at Jim and Mia. As the door slid shut, Ai gasped when she recognized Mia. "It's Professor Chun," Ai whispered. "I have her for neuropsych. She's brilliant."

Mia blushed and said hello to Ai, sitting next to Jim, trying to act as if everything was completely normal. Then she noticed the other two girls staring at Jim's exposed and throbbing erection. His pants were around his ankles, her wet panties on the floor by his feet, his shaft still glistening with her saliva. As they took in the scene, it was obvious from their faces that Mia was about to lose her turn. She giggled and quickly climbed onto his lap, straddling him and kissing him passionately while pulling her skirt up in front to get it out from between them. Her long skirt draped over his legs and blocked the other girls' view, but they could soon tell by her movements and their groans of pleasure that she was slowly taking him inside her.

Jim was in heaven, staring into her eyes and trying to memorize the incredible experience as she slowly delighted in filling herself with him. This position actually worked pretty well in the van. Unlike this morning, there was nobody else in the back row, so there was plenty of room on either side of him for her knees. His hands roamed under her shirt, freeing her small breasts and playing with her tiny hard nipples as she slowly deepened her strokes.

The two new girls both had their hands up their skirts, writhing around in their seats as they watched.

"It's a short drive, girls," Leizu said from the front seat. "He has enough for all of you, but don't waste time."

Mia moaned and began to ride him faster. Ai and Meng Yao quickly stripped. Jim could see how ready they were as they stroked themselves, squirming and watching him. It was so insanely sexy to look at them and know he would have them soon while Mia, also a complete stranger minutes ago, was driving faster and faster on his cock. And the three of them all were not only hot, but seemed so real, so sweet, so kind, and so intelligent. They would make him such perfect babies, and they would be amazing mothers. Especially Mia. Dr. Chun. Her perceptive, wise, beautiful eyes seemed to pierce his soul. He couldn't look away from them. She would make him such a perfect baby. Two of them, actually. He was certain of it.

This realization brought him to the edge. He grabbed Mia's waist and pulled her fully down onto him, holding her still while he teetered on the brink and she felt him swell, preparing to spurt his seed directly into her hyper-fertile womb.

She cried out in joy as she felt him prepare to erupt. "Yes! Give me your babies!" Plural, a small annoying voice in the back of his head noted. She knew it would be twins already, too. How?

He felt the first wave of his climax crash over him. He thrust his hips up, trying to force himself deeper into her, as her tight, hot channel squeezed his cock like a fist, milking him, drawing his seed into her body.

"Ahhh!" she cried out, arching her back, her fingernails digging into his shoulders as she felt him spurt. "Yes! Oh yes, thank you!"

His hips bucked wildly, thrusting deep into her, over and over again, as wave after wave of ecstasy washed over him. He could feel the last tremors of release begin to subside, replaced by pure joy at this accomplishment of combining his DNA...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by jadling
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments