Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

You Will Stay

"A man stays in a beautiful town and finds a dark truth"

11
1 Comment 1
1.3k Views 1.3k
4.3k words 4.3k words

"Oh yeah, baby, suck it, yeah," he said as she gobbled and sucked on his cock.

In the year 2028, Amir passed through the town of Tahoma, California. The town had grown a reputation amongst bachelor men of being a hidden paradise for some fun. At the age of thirty-four, Amir was single but had a reputation for sleeping around with a lot of different women. To date, he had slept with over a hundred different women and posted stories, along with their nudes, online in a bachelor's community.

Amir's success with women could be easily explained. For one, he was quite handsome for his age. He stood at around six feet and had an athletic body, black hair, brown eyes, and exotic brown skin that was almost naturally gold. Born to Indian immigrant parents, he had a lot of exoticness to go with his good looks. On top of the looks, he was also quite charismatic.

"Suck it, baby, yeah!" said Amir.

One of Amir's weaknesses was older women, usually a decade older. The woman sucking on Amir's cock was named Mia. Mia was almost fifty years old but did not look like it at all. Mia had quite an exotic look despite being white.

Mia had black hair that contrasted with her slightly tanned skin. Her hair was rather short, only having bangs come down but being more of a male haircut. She had an athletic body, almost having the build of a Muscle Mom. Her abs were almost like a washboard, even though her figure was somewhat thicker.

She had hooded eyes with a heavy brow-ride which made her out to be somewhat intimidating. Her height was almost the same as Amir's. Meanwhile, Amir had more of a square jaw and the same kind of eyes as Mia. He also had six-pack abs and a figure slimmer than the Muscle Mom figure of Mia.

"What the, oh man!" said Amir, stretching.

"Fuck!" shouted Amir, stretching some more.

Amir and Mia had hooked up the night before by meeting off of Tinder. The man boldly invited the woman into his AirBnB he had rented for a few days. Hearing the rumors about Tahoma, he decided to visit it and was shocked at the amount of beautiful women in the city. Mia came over to Amir's place the night before and was quite friendly over a wine date, often smiling.

The next morning, the mood was different. Mia was no longer smiling or socializing with Amir. Rather, she was aggressively sucking his cock with a rather angry look on her face. Amir also felt different the next morning; it was an unusual type of feeling. On one hand, he was extremely tired and could barely move, but on the other, he was more aroused than ever in his life.

"Oh shit! Ah!" shouted Amir as he came, and a larger load than ever before shot all over Mia's face.

Amir looked at Mia, who smiled and used her hands to put as much cum in her mouth as possible. The brunette, whose face previously looked friendly, now looked demonic. Amir wanted to end the date and ask her to go home, but he was still aroused while being extremely exhausted. It was like a crippling hangover, except the only symptom was fatigue along with a sky-high sex drive.

"Motherfucker, I cannot move," said Amir, barely able to move his body. He fell off the bed and looked up to see Mia looking down at him with a devious smile on his face.

"What the fuck? What did you do to me?" asked a worried Amir.

"More like, what did you do to yourself, pervert," said Mia, in a deeper voice and a sinister smile on her face.

Amir attempted to get up, and Mia helped him, later grabbing his cock and walking him out of the AirBnB. The horny man was worried, so many thoughts went through his head. What if the cops pull them over? What about his stuff back at the AirBnB? Mia pulled into a fancy upscale home that had other homes around it.

"Well, what party is this?" asked Amir.

The nude woman got out of the car and got to the passenger side door, opening it to pull an exhausted Amir out. The look on her face was intense as she grabbed her nude lover's cock and got inside the home. Everything in the home looked upscale, like a beautiful ski lodge. Amir thought that perhaps his Tinder date was just treating him to a surprise.

"Oh man," said an aroused Amir, sucking on Mia's breasts.

"That's right, little pervert, drink this fucking milk; you're gonna be doing a whole lot of that," said Mia, in a sinister tone as she delivered an evil laugh.

Amir was too aroused to even care; he was just hooked on the cougar. His cock grew erect again, but she grabbed it, having an almost authoritative hold on it. Her other hand grabbed his testicles and gently squeezed while he sucked on her nipples. The pair smelled of erotic musk as they had not showered but had been fucking for a while.

"Oh, that pussy, oh, oh, that pussy," said Amir.

"Oh yeah, come have some pussy, you'll be having plenty of that boy," replied Mia.

He once again ignored the sinister undertone in her comment and just got on his knees, coiling her arms around her waist and shoving his face against her pussy. He ate her out as she moaned and massaged his head, running her hands through his hair, which was dark like hers. No matter how strong the musk was coming from her pussy, he kept on eating it. Her pussy was the meatiest pussy he had ever eaten.

"Yeah, boy, that's right, boy, haha yeah!" she said, in her suddenly sinister voice as her body shook in arousal. She had an orgasm, but an evil and sinister look now overcame her face.

The orgasm led to fluids being shot all over his face, and he did not seem to care. He was so horny that, despite his fatigue, he wrestled her to the nearest bed and started fucking her. His body was tightly hugged against hers as he penetrated, sucking on her nipples while doing so. She moaned and laughed in arousal, almost sounding like Harley Quinn. Her personality had suddenly shifted from the night before.

"This is your life now boy, this is your life!" she said, as her voice became more and more sinister.

His gut told him that he is in some deep shit, but his arousal was far too powerful to the point he ignored his gut feeling. He continued to suck on her nipples and penetrate her. Never in his life had he been this aroused, and his thrusts became intense to her body. While almost all women would have moaned and made an expression of some pain, she moaned and smiled.

"Oh fuck, oh!" he said.

"Oh yeah, baby, oh yeah!" she shouted as he fucked her. She had another orgasm as he moaned, finishing inside of her.

"Oh fuck, damn!" he said, almost collapsing in fatigue.

"Oh fuck, damn!" she replied, mocking him.

"Tell me, lady," said the exhausted man, who was still mysteriously aroused.

"How do you go from sweet smiles and hyper-social yesterday to a resting bitch face and saying nothing?" he said, looking up at her. She did not respond; in fact, she looked at him and gave him a nice big smile with a sinister tone behind it. It was the kind of smile you would see in a horror movie.

"Fuck, oh fuck!" he whispered, still aroused.

Despite his fatigue, he grabbed at Mia and attempted to bite at her buttocks. She sat on his face and smiled as her buttocks sandwiched his head between them. Her eyes rolled back in arousal, and she reached her arms over to gently stroke his cock while sitting on his face. He would cum and then go right to sleep.

Was it a terrible erotic nightmare? It all happened so fast and was so sudden. One second, she was a bubbly and friendly cougar he met on Tinder. Now, all of a sudden, this romantic date had turned into a horror story. This had to be a prank of sorts, he figured. But, he was just happy to get some sleep as he was exhausted. He figured he would wake up energized and get out of this strange town.

"Morning sunshine," said Mia, standing in front of him nude.

Her nipples were covered with what seemed to be Nutella, and oatmeal with peanut butter covered her entire pussy. He still felt the same way despite the sleep, somewhat tired but extremely aroused. His mind didn't think as he was hungry, and he went right to eating the oatmeal and peanut butter off of her pussy. It was a true breakfast in bed as he sucked on her Nutella-covered breasts, licking them dry.

"Tug, tug, tug," she said, smiling as she massaged his cock until it came. Once again, a larger-than-usual load shot out.

"We got a busy day today; we have to introduce you to the neighbors," she said.

"What neighbors? I need to go," he replied.

"Go where?" she asked.

"I need to go back home," he replied.

"Oh, but Tasty Cums, this is now home," she said, with a devious smile on her face.

"No bitch, home is back east," he said, angry but aroused.

"Oh, Tasty Cums, you will learn," she said, smiling.

"Now come on!" she said, grabbing his testicles and getting him to stand up with her.

"Where the fuck are we going?" he asked, still exhausted.

"Now that's the spirit," she replied.

He was almost under a spell by her, which is why it was so easy for her to get him to come with her. Moments later, he stepped outside as the nude pair walked to a nearby home. They were barefoot and walked on beautiful grass. She knocked on the door and opened it while dragging him inside by the cock.

"Fuck, what the fuck!" he whispered, shaking.

What he saw was a terrifying yet arousing view. Around three other nude women were in the house, and each of them was with a nude man. However, the women had a unique look along with the men. The women were all white, dark-haired, likely in their forties or middle-aged, and in great athletic shape. While the women were white, their tanned skin and dark hair could easily get them confused for Mediterranean or some sort of Latina. The men were darker-skinned and looked to be either South Asian, Latino, Arabic, or Middle Eastern.

"What sick fetish is this?" he asked, as he exhaled.

The women were in great physical shape and upbeat, but all had sinister looks on their faces. The men were all in great physical shape, too, but had a defeated look in their eyes. It is as if they had been so badly punished for something and given up all hope. Along with being in great physical shape, their cocks were long and erect.

"Shay, I see you got yourself a pervert, too!" said a tanned brunette who approached the pair.

"I did," replied Mia.

"I thought your name was Mia," said Amir, as the woman looked at him and smiled with a devious look on her face.

"Well, come in," said the woman.

Shay, as we will now call her, went in and dragged Amir by the cock. All of the women in the room were slightly tanned and attached closely to the man they brought. His mind attempted to make sense of what was going on. One of the women was on her knees aggressively sucking off a black-haired man with a Middle Eastern appearance. His eyes were almost unconscious as he loudly moaned.

"So, I see you went with more of an Indian variety," said the woman who had welcomed Shay in.

"Yeah, we are getting him used to life in Tahoma," replied Shay.

"I mean, I am glad all of us found our perverts; we are going to have a special guest coming soon," said the woman.

"Oh yeah, you told me about that, Mandy," replied Shay.

Mandy had long black hair, which she wore in a ponytail, and a chiseled face. Her lover was a tall Middle Eastern-looking man whose cock she was grabbing and gently stroking. Life seemed to leave the man's eyes, and he seemed to be enslaved to Mandy. In fact, every man in the room was enslaved to the woman they were with.

"Oh my God, oh my God!" shouted the man who was getting blown. Crying and yelling in arousal from the pleasure.

"You people are monsters, a bunch of fucking monsters!" shouted Amir.

The women in the room all had blank stares on their faces as the men in the room opened their eyes wide in fear. One of the men shook his head intensely as his eyes filled with fear. Amir walked out nude and saw a police car outside. Two police officers, both dark-haired Caucasian women, walked out. The women had a very Italian look to them with their black hair, olive skin, and large noses.

JulietteDiamond
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JulietteDiamond

"Officer, I am going back home to get my clothes," said Amir.

"Well, sir, you are still walking out of here nude," said one of the officers.

"Yes, but you see, I was dragged here," replied Amir.

"But you see, you are breaking the law," replied the cops.

"Okay, fine, take me in," said Amir.

"He's with us, just new here," shouted Shay.

"Haha, one of your toys, huh, Shay," said one of the officers, as Amir's soul sunk and goosebumps consumed him.

"He's new, Sophia," replied Shay, laughing.

"We will let it pass," replied the officer.

"You best go on in, boy," said the other officer. Amir looked up, terrified, as Shay waved and smiled at him with her evil smile.

"And what if I don't?" asked Amir.

"We take you in and lock you up indefinitely," said Sophia, smiling. Amir swallowed his pride and walked inside.

"Nice ass on that toy!" said the other officer.

"Oh, you best believe I am smacking that," said Shay. Amir finally made his way over to Shay.

"Bad boy," said Shay, smacking Amir's buttocks hard as an electrifying and arousing feeling consumed him.

"What do you all want from me? What is this about?" asked Amir, tired but aroused.

"You will find out," replied Shay.

Amir looked inside to see all of the men received blowjobs. Loud moans and cries of arousal shot out in the air. Shay shut the gate, got on her knees, and blew Amir. His blood boiled from the arousal as his body was overcome with goosebumps. His cock was so erect and hard that it was desperately trying to get off of his body.

What kind of witchcraft did these women pull? What was all of this? The arousing cries and moans of the defeated men haunted him. He looked around and saw demonic and sinister looks on the faces of all of the women who were sucking. After close to ten minutes of this ordeal, the men started to shake and then fall.

"What the?" asked Amir, his body shaking.

Amir's body was electrified from the arousal, and cum shot out before he fell. Over him stood Shay, who now sat on his face. He licked her ass, noticing his cock was still erect, and eventually went to sleep. Perhaps this time, he would wake up and be back home; this must have been one strange erotic nightmare.

"Man," he said, as the room smelled of ass.

"Yeah, you have to gently squeeze their testicles as you blow them, and sometimes I like to finger their buttholes too," said Mandy.

"You don't say," replied Shay.

"Yeah, I just stick a middle finger in his butthole and give it a nice wiggle as I suck his dick and he sings," said Mandy, as every woman in the room laughed.

"Mandy, you are a freak!" shouted Shay, laughing.

"And sometimes, you can even lick your finger afterward," said Mandy, as the women laughed.

"You all, the special guest is almost here," said one of the women.

"Oh fuck, here, put on your bikinis and shorts for your toys," said the woman.

"Alright, boy, bear with me, you're gonna have to put on some damn clothes. Sucks, don't it?" asked Shay, handing Amir some white shorts.

"Put 'em on!" she said, in an authoritative voice. Her voice was powerful and commanding, having no other options, he put them on. All the women wore black bras and panties while the men wore white shorts.

"She is here," said Mandy.

Mandy opened the door and at it was a dark-haired woman with olive skin and her hair in a ponytail. She had a chiseled face, a slim but sharp nose, and deep-set eyes. Her figure was rather slim and her look was somewhat business casual. In a room full of everyone who was almost nude, she stuck out. The door soon shut and everyone looked up.

"New arrival here, this one's yours, huh Shay," said the woman.

"Yes, Ines, this sexy one is mine," replied Shay, massaging his shoulders.

"You are all doing God's work here; how did you find this one?" asked Ines.

"Well, we had been spreading rumors on the pervert boards he hangs out in about Tahoma and what it offers to men. He got on Tinder, we matched, and the rest is history," said Shay, smiling. Amir's eyes opened wide, and his stomach sunk even more.

"You seem shocked, pervert," said Ines, smiling.

"Fucking bitch," whispered Amir, as the room gasped.

"All of you, your work has been amazing. We long set up a program to catch deviant and perverted men and take them off of our streets. To think of the different women that these men slept with and put up nude photos of online. What they did was not illegal but it was unethical. I have worked with the President and World Leaders to enact this program worldwide, and as of this year, Pervert's Paradise has gone global," said Ines.

"You just called someone who speaks to POTUS daily a bitch, by the way," whispered Shay into Amir's ears, while gently running her hand behind his neck.

"All of you are unsung heroes; thanks to your work, fewer and fewer women were being sexually objectified, having their nude photos show up online, and being used for sex," said Ines as the women clapped.

"While we cannot throw these perverts in jail, we have found an alternative way to take them off of our streets and it is all thanks to the brave work of women globally," said Ines, as the crowd clapped.

"As a thank you to the Pervert's Paradise chapter of Tahoma, you will receive over ten million dollars in funding for facilities and renovations to keep your pet perverts," said Ines, as the women roared and celebrated.

"Oh fuck this," said Mandy, pulling down her man's shorts and stuffing his cock in her mouth.

"By all means, I just dropped by to say this. Business is as usual," said Ines before walking out.

Ines walked out, and everyone stripped nude. More sex happened, and the room smelled of musk. Amir only remembered licking Shay's ass and feeling aroused as he did so. After fucking her anally, he came inside of her and was almost passed out.

"Let's get you home," said Shay, grabbing Amir's cock and dragging him out as he complied.

Amir walked outside and saw a few more women sucking off their men. The women were, strangely enough, all white and dark-haired with light tans. The men were yet again quite Middle Eastern looking with black hair and darker skin. This had to be some weird fetish group.

Shay and Amir walked back to their beautiful ski lodge home and rested on the bed. The brunette sniffed Amir behind the ears and groaned while massaging his shoulders. Her feet massaged his erect cock until he came, shooting a load so high it almost hit the ceiling. He was more aroused than ever in his life, but at the same time, hope started to leave him.

"So, what happens? What now?" he asked, in a depressed voice as an awkward silence ensued. Shay took a deep breath and exhaled.

"Well, now you and I live our life together like everyone else has," said Shay.

"My phone, my car, my friends, and my family, everyone," said Amir, depressed.

"We researched you and found that you had not socialized much with your friends or even bothered to call your aging Mom for over a year. Nope, the only thing you did was sleep with a different woman every week and put their nudes online while also making money," said Shay, as Amir started to cry.

"Oh, you're crying? Poor baby," said Shay, licking Amir's tears as she groaned.

"What? What is this?" asked a defeated Amir.

"For a lack of a better word, this is hell," said Shay, in a deep and authoritative tone.

"Hell?" asked Amir, defeated and weak.

"Yes, hell. Your sexual urges dominate here and are fulfilled, but you will not know love, belonging, friendships, or anything," said Shay, as Amir cried some more.

Amir passed out in arousal and got a good nap in, using Shay's breasts as pillows. An arousing odor filled the air as neither he nor Shay had showered. Even in the gathering he went to, a powerful musk filled the air. Was this place the one where showers did not work?

He woke up in the middle of the night and found that Shay was fast asleep. At this point, he had to try it and be bold. He got up and gently walked downstairs, making sure not to make any noise. Then, the scariest thing he had encountered all day happened.

The lights turned on, but they were all red, not normal lights, but all red. He looked back, and right upstairs; Shay looked down at him with a blank expression on her face. She walked down the steps slowly as he thought of running. He was so paralyzed by fear and the situation that he froze.

"Running away?" asked Shay, putting her paler hand on his tanned face as he stared into her eyes.

"My mother," he said.

"She does not care that you are gone and has received a million dollars to happily live her life; in fact, she is happy," said Shay.

"My job," he said, shaking.

"They found a better replacement for you, and the government funded them twice your yearly salary," said Shay.

"You people, you are monsters," said Amir, shaking.

"Not really, think about it, boy, we all win here," said Shay.

"We?" asked Amir.

"You get your sexual urges fulfilled on the drop of a dime; I get to have some delicious young cock; women out there don't have to worry about being played, yeah, I would say we all win. You just haven't realized it yet, but the day you do is the day you find that this is the best that could have happened," said Shay.

"What about love? What about human emotions? What about belonging?" asked Amir, almost crying.

"You never cared for that in the first place, boy," said Shay, dropping down to her knees and grabbing Amir's balls as she put his erect cock in her mouth.

Amir moaned, groaned, and yelled in arousal. Just so much happened, and he was hit with this overwhelming feeling that this was now his life. An old life had been left behind, and a new one had begun. He had never been this aroused in his life, and he yelled in pleasure as she blew him. He finally came and then started to pass out, only to have Shay gently walk up to the bed upstairs.

As time passed, he got used to life in Tahoma. The place had no happiness, laughs, and smiles for the men. Their heightened and elevated sex drive being fulfilled was the only thing that gave the place any meaning, and that is the only thing they would need. Every couple was getting a generous payment from the government.

Public sex, public blowjobs, and the screams of aroused men became the norm to him. Beautiful markets were built for the small population, but public sex reigned. Most of his days, along with those of other men, were composed of fucking, eating, and exploring public places with their owners. Exploring public places often led to fucking in public.

Society would change over the years as marriage became more common and morals came back. Infidelity rates dropped down and things were almost back to the old days as some would say. Pervert's Paradise was a program that had effectively taken deviant men off of city streets and put them into what seemed to be a paradise on the outside. Society was getting cleaned up more and more every year thanks to the work of some brave women.

"Come here, yeah, there you go," said Shay, stuffing Amir's head in between her buttocks.

"Oh yeah, yummy," said Amir, eating her ass.

The asslicking then proceeded to more oral sex, in a sixty-nine position. Moments later, the pair fucked, with Shay riding Amir. He finished inside of her, as usual, and they took relaxed after the fucking. She put her nipple in his mouth and let him suck on it as she lay on top of him. He went to sleep and hours later found her right on top of him; this was sadly not a dream.

Published 
Written by Writingguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments