Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

You Want Me To Do What?

"Never enough"

17
4 Comments 4
5.1k Views 5.1k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"Twisted appreciation"

My wife Mary, used to be a cheerleader in High School. When we got married, she was twenty-eight years old, and I was 30. We had both been married before and now were newly remarried. That learning curve was brutal for both of us. As the years have gone by, Mary has become more assertive, more determined to control things, and I became more accommodating. We are a match made in some sort of sexual social laboratory.

Last weekend, Mary became aware that I had been flirting with a co-worker.

When I came home from work last Wednesday, I came home to a different Mary. When I entered the family room, I found her on the couch. She was looking very sexy, complete with make-up on a short skirt and high heels. She had on her push-up bra, the one with peek-a-boo nipple cutouts.

When I saw her, I said, "Mary, why are you looking so hot tonight?"

She said, "Mike, come over here. I have been waiting for you. Do you think I look good?"

I said, "Of course, but you have me concerned. What is the occasion for this treat?"

"Just be patient. You will see in good time. Oh, baby, this is just the beginning."

So, I sat on the couch with her after getting my usual beer.

She said, "Mike, come closer. I have been waiting for you. Do you like how I look? Do I look as hot as those Hotties you would see at the Gentlemen's Club downtown?"

I told her she looked better than the girls who worked at that place. "You have me concerned. What is the occasion for this treat?"

She said, "Oh, baby, this is just the beginning. I have a special evening waiting for you." She had a velvet rope and a blindfold in her hands. She placed it on my private area. "Since you have been so naughty, you get a special treat."

I said, "Baby how naughty have I been?  She smiled and said I will tell you in the bedroom at the right time.

As Mary cupped her large breasts and bounced them up and down, she said, "You love these big girls, don't you? You really want these heavy breasts in your hands, don't you? Don't you miss being beat with them?"

Mary was good at taunting me, she knew it turned me on.

"Bad boy," she said. "Go to your room, and when I get there, be naked... or else."

I followed the instructions and went to the third bedroom of the house. This bedroom was in the basement. Ten minutes later, Mary came into the room.

"On your knees, you pond scum," she ordered. "I want you to kiss my feet."

I loved to kiss her feet, they were exquisite, they were always immaculately beautiful.

She said, "Kiss and lick them faster, you slug."

I could feel my manhood adjusting to action mode as she humiliated me. Mary kept her nails polished and manicured. I really loved how she worked my desire with small but powerful actions. She knew that I had an intense foot fetish. Mary had grown to enjoy me worshiping her from every angle.

As I was enjoying myself with her feet, she took her foot from my grasp and told me, "Enough enjoyment for you for now."

She had me sit on a small stool facing the back wall and put my hands behind my back, then she kissed my mouth and grabbed my package that was bobbing up and down in rhythm with my heartbeat.

"There is much more enjoyment for you ahead, but my pleasure comes first."

She tied my wrists together with the velvet rope and then came the blindfold, and last of all came duct tape over my mouth. I heard and felt her put zip-ties on top of the velvet ropes. Then she did the same thing to my ankles. The new kink she added today was a heavy-duty belt around my waist, connecting it to the stool I was sitting on.

Mary said, "Mike, I'm getting my nipples hard just how you like for them to be."

Now I was groaning in approval to what I was hearing her say. She knew how to rev up my lust for her.

"Since you've been such a bad boy, here comes the show." Mary came close and whispered into my ear, "I know what you've been doing at work," as she pinched my nipples. The pain felt so good. She told me, "Before tonight is over, you will be cumming without me touching you."

I thought to myself, Oh, snap!

Then she began to stroke my tool of pleasure slowly and kiss my neck. Then she whispered into my ear, "Pain and pleasure go together, and this punishment is yours, enjoy the pain. My pleasure starts in a few minutes, trust me on this, I am going to enjoy it."

Then I heard her open the door and to my surprise, three large linebacker type guys came into the room. They were in their jock straps—that was all.

"You want to know how did I know these things?" Mary said out loud, "Damn, there is a lot of cock in the room tonight. I plan to take a cum bath tonight."

I heard Mary say, "Carlos, I love your jock strap with that big enchilada in it. Let's get that big cock out."

To the other two guys, she said, "Pinch my nipples while I ride Carlos."

They serviced her nipples for some time. After that, Mary mounted Carlos, and the other two roughed me up like on the football field. They zip-tied my hands and blindfolded me.

BlackPetiteRuby
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BlackPetiteRuby

I was really kind of scared now. I tried to call out to Mary for help, but I couldn't get the sound out. They looked mean. I went along with the veiled threat. After all, I was in my own house, right?

Those guys called Mary "Mistress Alayna". I was beside myself, wondering how this all had come together. The room was soundproof. Mary was bouncing on the big enchilada now and Carlos was nearly having an out-of-body experience too. Mary could ride cock extremely well. Anyone who was at our house can attest to that. Watching her at work was like watching an Olympic highlight reel in person.

Mary loved to have her nipples serviced while she rode cock. As the other two rolled and pinched her nipples, she ground her sex onto Carlos. In no time flat, he gushed into her like Niagra Falls.

I heard Mary say, "Next batter up! I want it doggy style now." And so it went on for what seemed like an eternity until that second guy emptied his sack of semen into my wife!

The last guy said, "Mistress Alayna, can I please have your mouth?"

She said, "You read my mind, because I am flooded down below, and I want to taste your creamy fountain anyway."

I had to listen to her slurping away on his shaft for at least thirty minutes. The other two were back to rubbing her nipples. She was loving all the attention and hands-on. My Mary was having another climax. One of the guys was rimming her now. She was delirious with pleasure.

That was hot but mainly my imagination was in overdrive. The other guys were howling and barking like rabid dogs.

I heard Evan say, "Mistress Alayna will you please stroke my anaconda until he gushes into your hands?"

She said, "Here comes the warm oil that you like."

Not long after that, Evan was going off like a yard sprinkler. He groaned while she worked his tool as he reached his second orgasm of the night.

The other two guys were doing something to her because I heard her say to Jeremy, "You always like to lick my butt, and I love it!"

Evan was milking her breasts now and she was loving that feeling. Her nipples were large and sensitive, and he knew it. There was no milk in them, but she loved how this kind of attention made her nipples more sensitive, which in turn made her sex more wet which was a really good thing.

After a brief interlude, I felt her hot breath against my face again. She whispered, "Mike, I know you've been flirting at your work. I know several of those hot young babes have been sucking you off on their lunch hour. I know that you have gushed your hot load into their waiting young mouths. I know that they have been holding your nut sack while you came. You have been lying to me for a while, you should know that I have received four or more orgasms for every time you were with those hoochie mamas.

"This one is for you because you don't appreciate a good woman."

Then she said, "Felix, it is your time to fuck the best pussy in the world."

I tried to beg her to stop but the gag prevented me from getting the words out. She said it's going in now. She gave me a blow-by-blow description of how he was filling her up. I could hear their bodies slamming against each other until Felix groaned and gave her his load of cum.

The next event was Evan mounting her and the sequence started again until he gave her his seed, and soon after that, Carlos, the third guy, said, "Mistress, can I have your ass this time?"

I heard her say, "Only if you promise to fill it with your hot cum."

Someone removed my blindfold, then I saw her turn on the flashlight as he mounted her from behind. After a marathon-type sprint to the climax, he made his deposit into my wife. Then he rolled off the bed. I watched his last few drops of cum run out of his now-spent cock. I saw cum running down the front and back of her legs. Her butt hole was still pulsating even after Carlos was out of her.

WOW!

I was so humiliated, frustrated, and excited I could barely take it.

Then she said, "This scene will be replayed again if you misbehave again. Now remember this: if there is a next time, they will be taking your ass, all three of them will take your ass and then I will make you sign the divorce papers."

I have been good and plan to stay good. The mental agony was intense and so was the erotic anticipation. Cost versus reward, what a dilemma. The guys were leaving; she was holding my throbbing tool. I felt her pouring warm baby oil on my tool as she stroked me. She taunted me by asking if this humiliation was worth what I had done. She took the blindfold off as she sped up her movements. The sight of her body being covered with cum was overwhelming. I came violently.

Then she said, "Now you know the price, no more games, right?"

I nodded my head in agreement.

The end

Published 
Written by incrediblejourney
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments