Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Who's in Control?

"I was in control... or so I thought."

19
7 Comments 7
5.0k Views 5.0k
976 words 976 words

As you walk down the hall, you don’t hear me behind you. You stop to throw your keys and wallet on the table.

I step up behind you and say in your ear, “Spunky man, don’t turn round. Just take your shirt off and your shoes and socks. Next take off your jeans and your jocks too. I want you naked.”

You try to turn around but I slap you on your ass and simply say, “Don’t!”

As you finish undressing, I speak again. “On the floor where you are. On your belly.”

Down you go. You place your head on your forearms. I stand back and admire those thighs, that ass; the back and those arms. You hear me sigh.

I lay myself down on top of you. My legs on yours, my pussy on your ass, my breasts on your back, my arms folding across your shoulders. You can feel the scratchiness from my lacey lingerie on your back and your ass.

I lick up your neck and whisper in your ear, “Five push-ups, stud.” You do so with me balanced on your back. You return your forehead to your forearms and I hear your breath shudder. I sit up, moving my pussy to the dip of your back. With my hands on your shoulders, I rub my lace covered pussy up and over your ass. Back and forth.

Pressing down on my hands, I stand up. My right foot clad in its gorgeous red-soled heel, pushes down between your shoulder blades. You feel the shoe, the heel and groan. Moving your hands out flat in front with your forehead now on the carpet, I slide the toe of the shoe down your spine, point a heel into each ass cheek, before putting a foot on each side of your thighs.

I tell you to turn over. It’s the first time you’ll see me. You roll over slowwwwwly, enjoying the sight unfolding in front and above you.

There’s me in heels, thigh high stockings, black lace bodysuit, hair all curly around my face. And a black masquerade mask.

Your cock is hard, standing so tall. You reach out to grab my calves, caressing up to my knees. You sit up, kissing my inner thigh as your mouth heads further north.

But before you get too far, I put my heel up to your chest and look you in the eye. I tell you I’m in charge and that tonight’s all about me. I push you back down until you’re laying down once more.

I step up alongside your torso until I’m standing on either side of your head. I step over and turn around so I’m now facing your feet. With my fingers in the sides of my knickers, I slide them to my knees. Again you slide your fingers up my legs til you reach the lace and help to pull them down. I step out heel by heel. You look straight up and your eyes enlarge as you see my pussy directly over your face.

Burberyy69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Burberyy69

I kneel down to either side of your head, settling my pussy against your mouth. You grab my hips, letting your tongue lick, your lips seal and your mouth suck.

I lean forward over your chest, my hands resting on your v lines as I rock my hips back and forth, chasing my desire. My moans are loud, my pussy so slippery.

Before long and to your surprise, I raise up my hips and shuffle down past your shoulders, over your chest to drop my oh so wet pussy against your hard cock. Leaning forward so your sight is of my ass, I grind my pussy back and forth along your hard length.

I build up my desire again - all my moans, all my groans - my wetness now spread up and down your length.

Your hands reach out to my ass but I smack them away - I want you to watch only. I sit up and look over my shoulder at you and smirk. I have your cock standing tall against my belly now, where I shuffle myself forward letting the head of your cock slide through my wet pussy lips and past my clit until it pushes against my entrance. And then I move my hips allowing you to push inside.

I hear you groan behind me but I’m too involved in my own experience. With your hardness inside me, I lean forward and raise my hips up and down. Up and down. Getting faster, I push harder against your hips, feeling you deeper inside.

You’re watching this all in front of you. You can see I’m losing control but you don’t want to touch me or break me from my rhythm. I take myself almost to the point of no return and then surprise you once again.

I pull myself off, spin myself around and grab your hard cock. I start rubbing it up and down through my pussy lips, over and over and over. Back and forth on my clit until I take myself over that edge, loud and wet and shaking.

I don’t stop for long - in fact hardly at all. I remount your hard cock and lean forwards. My face comes down to yours, kissing you deep and hard and strong.

Your hands move to my ass, grabbing me tight and pulling me hard into you. You say my name to get my attention. You meet my eyes behind the mask telling me how hot that was, but now it’s your turn to take control.

And over you roll, so you’re high above me looking down. Oh boy… I think I am in for it now, I’ve lost control

 

Published 
Written by TinksCastle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments