Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The fantasy neighbour (Part 2)

"Thanks for the positive response! Part 2, hope it satisfies you all!"

24
9 Comments 9
21.6k Views 21.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words
I still couldn't get the grasp of what had just happened in the car. Was it all in my imagination? Was I just a horny young virgin desperate for Mrs.Cassie?

The party was dull, all the oldies socializing and the youngster getting intoxicated. I was almost sure now that the car incident was just a part of my fantasy,when I saw Mrs.Cassie talking to my mum. No matter the truth may be, she was a goddess and her body was the perfect paradise any guy or girl for that matter,would die for.Just I was about to divert my eye contact, Mrs.Cassie's eyes met mine. For some reason I couldn't move my body nor look away. Then she smiled and with a slutty wink,dropped the wine she was sipping on. Then, my mum called me and told me to go to her car and get her a spare dress lying in her trunk. Mrs.Cassie offered to come along as she convinced my mum that I would need help finding it. Just as we reached the car she put her hand on my shoulder, turned me around,and kissed me. My brain trying to process the situation but my body reacting on its own. We kissed, our tongues dancing, body tingling,static running through like a strong current of electricity. The whole scene alone almost made me cum. Then our lips departed and she slid down and unzipped me.

"I just dropped my wine and I feel thirsty. Lets see if you can quench my thirst kid..." she said. Man,the slutty look and the slutty voice was enough to intoxicate me. She parted my boxers and my member sprang free and slapped her on the forehead. She just smiled her slutty smile and got to work.She first licked my shaft all over and then she started stroking it in a slow pace. Then she started licking my balls while stroking my cock. It felt sooooo goooood. I had never felt this way and honestly I was surprised by how my cock was still not near cumming. Then she started sucking on the head of the cock making slutty noises that was just arousing me more. She then took the whole cock in her mouth. I was afraid she would gag and tried to push her back. But she just kept on taking all of my cock in and out. She created a rhythm and I followed. Sex felt so much like music. Then suddenly she stopped moving and I couldn't stop and then I realized she was trying to make me face fuck her.Taking the hint I tried my best to face fuck her. Being an inexperienced virgin, I slowed down my pace but she took hold of my buttocks and pushed them. After just a few pumps I came. I came even harder then in the car and came a lot more. I was lost in the ecstatic feeling that I had never felt before.The MILF I tried to fuck all my life was just kneeling in front of me drinking and sucking my dry. Then I realized I came without warning and horror took hold.I quickly pulled my still semi erect cock out of her mouth and asked her if she was OK. Her eyes were closed and I was even more horrified. Then she just opened her eyes and told me that she just came while I face fucked her. I was shocked again....this woman kept on shocking me. Then she quickly kissed me,changed and returned.

When we returned my mum quickly asked what took us so long. Now I was horrified again as I realized we were gone for half an hour.

JulietteDiamond
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JulietteDiamond

I thought "now we get caught....after it just began...." Then, casually,Mrs.Cassie answers that I was just helping her clean the mess and help her put the dirty dress back in the car. My mother readily believed it and left with Mrs.Cassie. Just as I was about to turn and get myself a drink a voice stopped me.

"You really think it takes 30 minutes to help change into new clothes?"

Horrified,I slowly turned around and was met by the sight of Mrs. Cassie's elder daughter and my ex, Sophie, staring down at me.

Now I was fucked.

She stared at me hard waiting for a reply but my mouth went dry. I couldn't move, couldn't think,I just stood there like a puppet. She then took my hand and pulled me to a corner and I just moved along because I couldn't react anymore.

After coming to a quiet corner she whispered angrily,"I saw what you and mum were doing AND IT IS WRONG!."

I tried to reply but I just mumbled some words even I didn't understand.

"Are you guys INSANE? You were doing it in PUBLIC! AND WITH MY MOTHER!" she hissed.

At last,regaining my body's control, I explained the situation to her as I couldn't think of any other choice.

She didn't seem convinced but it did calm her down a bit.

I begged her not to tell anyone because it would ruin both our families. She then smiled, which puzzled me.She then stared right into my eyes and whispered, "After I saw you both I am really wet down there. You wanna keep your secret? Convince me."

The first thought that crossed my mind was, "WTF WAS HAPPENING WITH ME?"

But before I could react she tugged me and took me to the toilet area. When no one was looking she pushed me into a men's stall and got in herself. I tried to make her understand what would happen if we were caught, but she just closed the toilet seat led, pulled her skirt up,took off her undies and spread her legs wide.

Lust took over my senses and before I even realized what I was doing, I found my self licking her pink lips and sucking on her juices. I tasted them for the first time and I fell in love with the taste. The ecstatic feeling returned,stronger than ever and I found myself eating her out so violently that she was crying yet pushing my face into her pussy. She was doing all she could to stop herself from screaming but my violent assaults were still causing her to sob hard. Suddenly she her whole body shook violently and she screamt. Suddenly a lot of juice stared flowing out of her pussy and I tried to lap it all. She then pushed my head back and I realized how puffed up her face was and how hard we were breathing.

"Sorry," was all that came out of my mouth for the violent assaults but she just smiled and kissed me on the lips. She then left the stall,leaving me with a rock hard boner and one thought......

"First mother then daughter.....what have I gotten myself into?"................

Part two guys,hope it lives up to its expectations! All criticism is appreciated as I want to improve as much as I can. Thank you for your support and part 3 will follow according to part 2's rating!

Published 
Written by ProfessorNoLife
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments