Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cottage

"Widowed at age 40, Kim Loggans finds romance at the local university."

21
5 Comments 5
22.7k Views 22.7k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Kim Loggans lost her husband of twenty years two years ago due to a massive heart attack. Counselors at the university where she worked helped her through her grief, advising her to fill her days with volunteering, hobbies or anything to keep her from just sitting at home feeling sorry for herself.

In addition to her full time job, Kim signed up for some exercise classes being offered at the school to keep her mind and body occupied, helping her through her grief. She overcame the bad times and with diet and exercise, she regained the body she had when she was a cheerleader at this same university.

Happy and full of life again, Kim wanted to do something to help other people. She ran across a bulletin looking for people renting out low cost living quarters to financially-strapped students. Kim and her husband had fixed up a small cottage behind their house for his mother to have her close by. Unfortunately, she lived only a few months after he moved her in.

Only two blocks to the university, this would be perfect, Kim thought, for some deserving student. Going over the applications, one in particular stood out. Karl Levin from Sweden was attending school here, financed by his single mother who had struggled as a maid for years to save enough money to send her son to this American university. Karl had found a part-time construction job to supplement his low income. Perfect, Kim thought.

Kim had made up her mind before she met Karl but, when she saw him, she was taken back by this very tall, blonde, extremely very well built and well mannered guy. He came that same evening after work and fell in love with the cottage, moving in the very next day.

Kim saw little of Karl due to her work and exercise program and his classes and part-time job, meeting briefly in the evenings, as their schedules ran pretty much the same.

One Saturday morning Kim was taking clean sheets and towels to the cottage, as was her regular routine when Karl would be at work. As she opened the door and walked in, she froze! Karl was asleep on the bed, naked with the covers thrown back, exposing a very large cock.

Kim's first thought was to quickly leave. She looked back as she turned to leave for another quick look. Karl was sound asleep with his face turned toward the wall, giving Kim ample time to look closely at this beautiful man. Her eyes went back immediately to his huge cock and nuts.

His erect uncut cock had a big ball for a head on it. His large sack of nuts lay across his leg, looking as if they were ready to burst with cum. Wave after wave of lust swept over her, a feeling she had not had in a very long time. Quietly, not wanting to get caught spying on him, Kim backed out of the cottage, closed the door and headed quickly back to her house still carrying the linens.

Back in her room, she removed her blouse and reached behind her to unfasten her bra, her arms brushing her now big erect nipples, sending almost like tiny electric shocks coursing through her body. Quickly removing the rest of her clothing, one hand went back to her deliciously aching nipples and the other to her now very wet pussy.

Kim was just as excited as if she was going to get fucked for the very first time. Laying down on her bed, she raised her knees over head until her cunt was directly over her face. As two fingers found the opening, her ass involuntarily moved toward them, almost causing her to cry out in sheer pleasure.

First two fingers, then three and then four, as if she was trying to duplicate what the large cock of the hunk sleeping in the cottage would feel like. Her fingers dipped in and out as her other hand massaged, pinched and pulled on her nipples, sometimes quite savagely as her passion continued to grow.

Her heart beat faster and her breath came faster as her orgasm grew near. As her hand raced in and out of her pussy, she wet the big finger of her other hand and slipped it under her and into her tight asshole. She felt like screaming as her body convulsed and bucked as wave after wave of her orgasm shot through her body. "Oh my god," she said out loud as the rage in her body subsided.

Later that day, Kim decided to make another attempt at delivering the sheets and towels to the cottage.

"Hi, Ms Loggans." Karl was sitting on the porch of the cottage with a text book and pencil in hand.

"Hello, Karl, nice to see you. You're not working today?"

"No. The company is pretty well on schedule, so they told me to take off today and come back Monday. I'm just hanging out resting and doing some assignments. Here, let me carry those."

"Thank you, Karl. I'll pick up the soiled linens and stuff while I'm here."

"Ms Loggans, you are so sweet and kind, I can't believe how lucky I was to find this place."

"Karl, I'm curious. In your country, do you barbeque on a grill like we do here?'

"Oh yes. On weekends when it was nice, I liked to cook out with my mother relaxing on the patio. She works so hard to support us, I wanted her to rest when she could. She enjoyed just talking and laughing and not having to do anything for a day or two."

Kim was falling in love with this boy in more ways than one.

"Karl, I saw a notice being circulated at the school about the spring dance coming up in a few weeks, are you going?"

"No, ma'am, I don't think so. I worked part time stocking at a grocery after school and weekends to help my mom. I guess I never took time to learn to dance."

"I could teach you. I was a professional dancer at one time."

"I would be so grateful, Ms. Loggans. I really feel bad about not knowing how to dance."

"Please, call me Kim. I have the steaks if you will cook them and after, we'll have an introductory lesson. How does that sound?"

"Sounds wonderful. Give me an hour to clean up and I'll come over and get the fire started."

"Great! See you then."

In the shower, Karl realized how hot Ms., err Kim, really was. He thought she might be in her thirties, with big tits, a very nice ass and a beautiful pair of legs - and she seemed to like him. The thoughts of having dinner and maybe dancing with her later, made his cock begin to harden. He soaped it up and as he stroked, the images of Kim naked in bed with him came racing through his mind.

He wanted to kiss her lips, suck and lick her nipples that he was sure must be beautiful. He stroked harder and faster on his now fully erect prick. He wanted to explore her pussy and that nice ass with his mouth and tongue. He was near cumming as his thoughts took his mouth and tongue to the tiny opening of her sweet ass. As he imagined, his tongue finding its way in, he felt the urge to cum rising up from his nuts. The white thick cum shot out with such force, it hit the shower wall, his ass and cock bucking in sheer ecstasy.

Damn, he thought, and that was just a fantasy!

After dinner, Kim started teaching Karl how to hold a woman while dancing, and some basic steps in ballroom dancing. It felt so good to be held in a man's arms again, especially this man's arms. Karl was a natural, picking up on the steps and turns easily.

Kim felt like a school girl again, looking forward to each session they had set up in the evenings. Her sex drive had gone through the roof. Karl had started giving her a hug and a peck on the cheek and telling her repeatedly how much he appreciated what she was doing for him and how much he enjoyed their sessions as he was leaving each evening.

She lay in bed naked each night after he left and let the events of the evening flow through her mind, his touches, his smell and even the hug and peck as her hands massaged her nipples and pussy until she came, always with an intense orgasm.

=======================
Karl never thought he would be thinking so much about an older woman like he has about Kim. He could hardly wait for his next lesson. She always praised him and told him how well he was doing. It's been three weeks since his first lesson and he now felt relaxed doing several different dances. Tonight would be like a dress rehearsal.

"Karl, I'm curious, have you asked a girl to the dance yet?"

"No, not yet."

"Not yet? Karl, the dance is Saturday, today is Monday. Do you even have anyone in mind?"

"Yes, yes I do have somebody in mind."

"Well don't you think you should ask her and give her some time to prepare herself?" Kim was feeling a bit jealous and envious of the lucky girl he planned to ask.

"Yes, you're right, it's you Kim."

"Whaaat!" was all Kim could say as her heart seemed to leap out of her chest.

"I would like you to go with me, Kim."

"Oh, Karl, I am so honored and flattered that you asked me, but I'm old enough to be your mother.

OliviAngel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
OliviAngel

I'm sure there are dozens girls your age that would die to go with you."

"Kim, besides being so sweet and kind, you are a very beautiful woman and I would be proud to have you on my arm wherever I went."

Kim's heart and breath began returning to normal. "Since you put it that way, then yes, yes I would be happy to go." This is like a dream come true, she thought!

Karl knocked on her door promptly at seven on Saturday as they agreed.

"Wow, Ms. Loggans, you look stunning!" he said as she opened the door in her form fitting little black gown that came down to just above the knee and accented her shapely bottom very well.

"Well thank you, Mr.Levin, and you look terrific too." He had on a well-fitted suit, shirt and tie. "Shall we go?'

As they moved easily around the dance floor, Kim had never been happier over the last couple of years. Karl had done this for her. As the evening progressed, the lights had been lowered and the music was softer. As they slow danced, Karl was awkwardly trying to hold himself back from her. Kim realized he was getting a hard-on.

"I'm sorry, Kim, it's because you are so sexy," he whispered to her.

"Nothing to be sorry about," she whispered back as she moved closer to him. "I guess we're going to have to do something about that." Her lips brushed across his ear.

Later, as they closed the door to her house behind them, they fell into each other's arms, their mouths finding each other's with tongues probing, first deep in one mouth and then deep in the other mouth, their bodies tight against each other.

Kim led Karl into her bedroom and as she stood facing him by the bed, reached behind her, unzipped her gown and wiggled out of it, leaving her with only a bikini bra, panties, stockings and high heel shoes on. Hearing Karl suck his breath in, she knew she got the effect she wanted.

She helped as he unbuttoned his shirt and trousers and quickly removed them. As he put his thumbs in the waistband of his boxer-briefs, she put her hands on his. "Let me," she said as she replaced her hands with his and began working his shorts down, kneeling before him as she revealed his erect 11 inch cock and that lovely set of nuts. "Oh my god, Karl!" She didn't have to act as if she had never seen it because she was just as amazed by it as the first time she saw it.

She stood up and removed her bra and panties. Karl pulled her to him, his mouth finding hers, his tongue again probing as she responded with her own tongue. He lay down on the bed pulling her down on top of him as his mouth found her breast and the large ripe nipple, kissing and licking as he sucked it in.

Her whole body tingling with passion, she held her titty to him. "Oh, baby, suck it, suck it hard, bite on it! Oh my god, yessss, like that!" Kim felt like screaming as pain and pleasure tore through her body. "Suck the other one, baby, bite on that nipple too. Damn, you're driving me crazy! Ooooh, darling!"

Taking the other titty, Karl sucked as much of her large breast in before concentrating on the plump erect nipple, biting on it until she whimpered in pain, but still holding it to his mouth until she could no longer stand it. His mouth covered hers again as their tongues dipped in and out, probing, searching.

His mouth moved down her writhing body, his cock very hard and erect with anticipation, pausing to kiss and lick her now very tender nipples. He kissed her belly-button at her small waistline before moving down to her legs. He could smell her hot, steaming, moist cunt as he kissed and licked down the inside of her legs, saving the best for last.

He placed his open mouth directly over her hot, wet pussy, her ass and cunt thrusting eagerly up to meet his tongue and mouth. He had often dreamed of this moment as he thrust his tongue in and out, licking and sucking her clit as she writhed, jerked and moaned beneath him.

Determined to make this the best fuck he had ever had, Kim rotated her body to a 69 position as Karl raised to his knees to allow that beautiful head to slide under him between his legs. His heart and his cock were pounding as he realized what was coming next.

Kim had sucked cock many times but never one of this magnitude. Oral sex was always a favorite part of making love with her husband. She learned that the more she kissed, stroked and sucked his cock and nuts, the more it intensified his orgasm, shooting large gobs of hot cum into her mouth which made her cum so hard she would almost pass out.

Her heart pounding like a school girl's, that's what she intended to do with this magnificent cock and balls now directly over her face. A large drop of pre cum had formed at the opening of his pee hole as she held the big prick in her hand. Making an O with her lips, she placed her mouth over the tip and sucked the sweet nectar into her mouth, making her tremble knowing what was to come.

She kissed and licked her way along the shaft while she stroked it with her hand, the foreskin going back and forth over the big head. Still fascinated with his over-sized nuts, she sucked them one at a time into her mouth until her nose pressed against his tight brown hole.

She breathed in deeply to savor the inner aroma of this beautiful man before she turned her attention back to his hard throbbing prick. As Karl continued sucking, licking and probing her pussy and asshole, she felt her orgasm building as she took his dick into her mouth. She sucked it not so gently now as one hand stroked the exposed part of the shaft and the other massaged his balls and his tight ass. They were both moaning as their bodies writhed in pure ecstasy. "Oh, baby, you're going to make me cum!" Karl breathed heavily

"Oh yes, darling, I want you to! Shoot it! I'm ready for it! Oh my god, I'm going to cuuuum! Oh, baby!' Kim screamed as his big cock shot big gobs of hot cum into her mouth and their bodies jerked wildly in the throes of orgasms. Swallowing as fast as she could, Kim was having trouble keeping up with the large jets of sperm, yet determined to take it all, making her cunt spasm with each spurt until the fire in them began to die down..

Karl had turned to lay on top of her, face to face, as their breathing returned to normal. As he kissed her mouth, neck and ears, Kim was aware of his cock between them, still hard and fully erect. "Wow! I've got me a stallion!" she whispered.

"I've been jacking off a lot just thinking about having you under me like this," was his reply.

"I love what I'm hearing, so are you ready to do everything you thought about to me?" she giggled.

He replied by kissing and probing her mouth deeply with his tongue as she responded by moaning softly. As he raised himself up, Kim responded by pulling her open legs toward her chest as she reached for the big dick, guiding it to her hot wet pussy.

She squealed with delight as the head and shaft entered her. She held her breath as he pushed more and more of his prick into her to places not reached by a cock before not sure she could take it all. "Oh baby!" she moaned as his stomach pressed against hers, the anxiety gone and the sensations tearing through her body. He began fucking with long slow strokes until she wrapped her hands around his tight ass and met his thrust with her own, as she felt her orgasm building again. "Fuck me, Karl, fuck me hard, I'm gonna cum again! Oh,baby, I'm cuuuming again! Oh my god."

Karl, turned on hearing this nympth moaning under him, pumped harder and faster until he felt the thrill of his own orgasm building, shooting wad after wad of thick hot cum into the cunt of this beautiful lady until they both fell into a state of exhaustion,

As they lay in each other's arms later, Karl told her the construction company he worked for was taking him on full time for the summer, but he was going to take off two weeks to go home to visit his mother. He wanted to know if he could have the cottage for another year.

Kim's reply was, "You bet, rent free!"

It was going to be a long, long hot summer.

Published 
Written by 3262
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments