Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Susan A Divorced Mom Protects Her Only Daughter

"Susan protects her only daughter from her boyfriend."

82
10 Comments 10
88.8k Views 88.8k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Famous Story
Susan was a single divorced mom who had legal rights to her eighteen year old daughter Emily. There wasn’t a thing Susan wouldn’t do to protect her one and only daughter. One evening as Susan arrived home from work she notice an unusual car out in front of her home. She had no idea who it belong to until the passenger door opened. She watched as her daughter Emily climbed out of the car and said, “Bye Derrick. You can pick me up tomorrow after school.”

“Emily, who just dropped you off?” a surprised Susan asked.

“That is Derrick.” Emily replied back.

“And who is Derrick?” Susan sternly said back.

“He is my boyfriend. We have been going out for two weeks now.” Emily responded back.

“How old is he?” her mom asked.

“He is going to be twenty one in a few weeks.” Emily quietly said back.

“Twenty one! You are barley eighteen young lady. You are not going to go out with some reject like that. Do I make myself clear Emily.” her mom shot back at her.

“Mom you are mean! I like Derrick a lot.” Emily said as she stormed off into the house.

Over the next few days Susan kept on her daughter about dating Derrick. She then asked that huge question that every parent doesn’t want to ask, “Have you had sex with him?”

“No! I haven’t had sex with him. We kissed and did a little touching, but that is as far as it had gone. ” Emily said.

Susan had been divorced for the past two years and wanted to protect her only daughter any way she could. She had Emily at as a teenager and didn’t want the same thing to happen to her. She still wasn’t happy with Emily’s choice on going out with Derrick and knew she had to do something about it to protect her. She didn’t want this creep posting pics of her somewhere on the internet for everyone to see, or even worse getting her pregnant.

A few days later Susan had left work early to catch up on a few things around the house. She had just started cleaning up when suddenly she heard someone at the door. She was shock to see it was Emily’s boyfriend Derrick. Derrick was nothing more than a muscle head who had tattoos on each of his arms.

“Is Emily here?” he asked.

“No Emily isn’t here. She is at work and won’t be home until later tonight.” A terse Susan said back.

A few seconds later as Derrick began to turn away Susan said to him, “We need to talk before you go.”

She invited Derrick in and said to him, “I don’t like the idea of you dating my eighteen year old daughter. I don’t really like you at all, and most of all I don’t want you sleeping with her.” Susan said sternly to him.

Derrick gave her a sadistic smile and wasn’t at all worried about what Susan had to say or what her opinions of him really were.

He then said to Susan, “You can’t stop me from seeing your daughter. I will see her whenever I like.”

This infuriated Susan even more as she once again told him she didn’t want him going anywhere near her daughter. Her conversation with him was going nowhere as he had become equally as stubborn as she was. Susan now needed a new approach. She thought about it for a few seconds before deciding there might be one way to protect her daughter and that was basically offer herself up instead.

She said to Derrick, “I can see you aren’t going to go away easily. I know you are a young horny guy who has had his fair share of girls. I can’t believe I am about to say this. What would happen if I keep you sexually satisfy instead of my daughter? Would this stop you from sleeping with my daughter?”

Derrick glanced over Susan’s adorable 37 year old body with a smug look on his face. He said, “Let me get this straight. You will let me fuck you instead of your daughter?”

Susan nervously said, “Yeah, as long as you don’t sleep with Emily.”

“I tell you what? I will make you a deal. If I fuck you and can make you scream out into an orgasm than will you back off on me fucking your lovely daughter. I will take it even one step further. If I can’t make you orgasm then you will never see me ever again, Deal?” Derrick said.

Susan had an important decision to make. Derrick had gave her the opportunity to get rid of him forever. It was too good of a deal for Susan to pass up as she said to him, “Yeah, I will take you up on your offer. If you can’t make me orgasm then you disappear forever.”

“You just made the biggest mistake of your life!” said a confident Derrick.

Derrick followed Susan into her bedroom as he closed the door behind them. Since Susan’s divorce she hadn’t been with a man in the past few years. She had been so busy with working and taking care of Emily that she hadn’t had any time to date. Susan was still is a very attractive looking woman as her 5’5 and 120 pound body would get any man excited.

Derrick said to her, “I want to see what you got under those clothes.”

Susan was very agitated as she began to remove her shirt and pants. She then unhooked her bra and tossed it at Derrick who stood just a few feet away. She gave Derrick an evil look as she slowly slid her panties to the floor. She was now stark naked in front of the young man as he gazed over her lovely milf body with a seductive smile on his face.

“Fuck, you got a nasty body! I am going to fuck you so hard.” Derrick said to her as he began to remove his clothes.

Derrick had removed all of his clothes except for his tight briefs as his cock began to swell up into a semi hard state. Susan stared down at his briefs as she watched Derrick slowly lower them down to the floor. She got the biggest surprise of her life as Derrick’s big cock hung several inches down in between his legs. It was by far the biggest cock she had ever seen.

Derrick said to her, “Get on the bed and spread those legs apart for me. I am going to fuck you so hard you won’t be able to get up off that bed when I am done with you.”

Susan climbed up on the bed and lay there nervously as Derrick climbed up in between her legs. He forced each of her legs wide apart as his semi hard cock rested up against her now swollen pussy.

“You are going to like this baby. I bet you hadn’t been fucked in a long time.” Derrick said to her as he glared down at her face.

A few seconds later he pushed three or four inches of his thick cock deeply into Susan’s tight pussy. Susan’s face immediately tightened up as she felt Derrick’s big cock stretch her swollen lips. She hadn’t had a cock inside her in years, and certainly not the size of Derrick’s. He began to fuck her slowly at first as he wanted her to experience the size of his cock.

He teased her with his big cock for a good few minutes as Susan’s body began to melt underneath him. Just a short time later he began to fuck her with more force as Susan’s breathing instantly began to pick up. Soft moans began to radiate from her mouth as she felt Derrick’s cock penetrate deeper into her tight pussy.

She now bit down on her lower lip as her eyes began to close. Derrick had her right where he had wanted her. Instead of just forcing her to orgasm right there on the spot he decided to first use her for his own enjoyment first.

He gave her several hard thrusts with his big cock as Susan’s body began to tremble hard on the bed. She was on the edge of cumming when Derrick suddenly pulled his cock from her aching pussy. Her body continued to tremble as Derrick reached down and ran his hand across her pulsating pussy as Susan’s face had dismay written all over it. She no longer was in control as Derrick now lay down onto the bed and had her lower her pussy down onto his big cock.

Susan slowly lowered herself several inches down onto Derrick’s big cock. He pulled her body tightly up against his and held tightly onto the back of her ass with both hands. He drove his cock hard up into her throbbing pussy only to stop a few minutes later leaving Susan moaning out wanting to orgasm. He did this a few more times teasing Susan to the point of desperation as she cried out, “Fuck me! Fuck me!”

He now rolled her off his big cock just before she was about to orgasm. She sternly cried out to him, “Just get it over with you bastard!”

Derrick though had a special plan for Susan as he had her get onto all fours on the center of the bed. Susan’s pussy was red and extremely swollen as she hadn’t had an orgasm in years.

MollyTravisSS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyTravisSS

Derrick knew that since she hadn’t had an orgasm in years that her orgasm would be that more powerful and intense than she could ever imagine.

He mounted himself back behind her gorgeous ass and pushed his big thick cock back into her once again. He gave her several hard thrusts with his cock as Susan felt his big cock tear through her swollen pussy. She quickly was once again on the verge of a powerful orgasm as Derrick held onto each of her arms pulling her hard back onto his cock. He began to ram every inch of his cock deeply into her as she began to cry out loudly as her screams filled the room. It had been just a few seconds later when Susan no longer could take it. Her cries of, “Oh my god!” radiated throughout he room.

“You want to orgasm baby?” Derrick said to her.

“Yes! Yes!” screamed out Susan.

A few seconds later Susan began to have one of the most extreme orgasms off her life. Her body shook like never before as Derrick rammed every inch of his big cock deeply into her. Her orgasm was so powerful and intense that her body crashed harmlessly down onto the bed.

Derrick then quickly rolled her over onto her back and once again slammed his big cock back into her as Susan cry out, “Please don’t cum inside me! I am not on birth control.”

Derrick continued to pound her pussy hard as he began to taunt her along the way as he said, “You want me to impregnate you.”

“No! No! Please no! You can cum anywhere on me but not inside me. I will do whatever you want.” Susan shouted out.

Seconds later Susan once again screamed out into another powerful orgasm as Derrick continued to fuck her good and hard on the bed. Derrick was now close to cumming himself as Susan begged him one last time not to cum inside her.

A few minutes later Derrick began to grunt out as he suddenly pulled his big cock from Susan’s worn out pussy. He quickly moved his throbbing cock over top of Susan’s face and said, “Open your mouth!”

Susan opened up her mouth just enough as Derrick slipped his throbbing cock in between her red hot lips. Seconds later Derrick’s body began to tighten up as he began to shoot several streams of cum down Susan’s throat. He quickly took pics of his big cock lodged inside Susan’s mouth as his cum oozed out from the sides of her mouth. He then took several other pics of her as she lay on the bed still trembling as she tried to recover from the pounding Derrick had just gave her.

Derrick then said to her, “These pics of you are my insurance that you won’t go against the deal we made.”

Derrick then got dressed and told Susan as he left, “I will back to fuck you again.”

Over the next two weeks Susan felt hornier than any other time in her life. The thought of Derrick showing up at her door at any minute wanting to fuck her senseless consumed Susan’s mind to the point that her panties were constantly wet. She didn’t know when or where, but she knew he would be back to fuck her once again.

Then one afternoon Susan heard a knock at the door. Her adrenalin began to surge immediately as she wondered if it was Derick. She opened the door to see Derrick as he made his way inside. He was extremely horny and aggressive as he pulled Susan into her bedroom and closed the door.

He quickly removed all of his clothes as his big cock was hard as a rock. He then turned his attention toward Susan as he ordered her to strip in front of him. Susan was extremely vulnerable and very aroused as she began to remove one article of clothing after another until she was naked in front of him. Derrick then brought her over to the front of her bed.

He lay her down on her back at the foot of the bed. He moved in between each of her legs as her legs hung over the front of the mattress. Susan quickly felt Derrick’s hard throbbing cock up against her swollen pussy as Derrick began to tease her for the next few minutes. Susan began to moan out and squirm about the bed as Derrick ran his hard throbbing cock across the swollen lips of Susan’s pussy.

“Tell me how much you want me to fuck you!” Derrick shouted out.

“Fuck me! I want you to fuck me now!” an aroused Susan cried out.

Derrick then rammed his big thick cock deeply into Susan’s wet pussy. Susan instantly let out a loud cry as she felt Derrick’s cock penetrate deeply into her pussy. He began to pound his big cock hard into Susan’s pussy as she began to cum extremely hard just minutes later.

Derrick once again had control over Susan’s body as he rolled her over onto her stomach. Her legs were draped over the front of the bed as her ass was pointed toward him. Derrick then said to her, “I want you to hold onto each of your ankles and pull your legs back toward your head.”

Susan did as told as she held onto each of her ankles and pulled them back up toward her head. Her legs were now spread wide apart as Derrick stared down at her gorgeous ass. Derrick quickly slammed his big cock back into Susan’s throbbing pussy. He fucked her hard from behind for several minutes as Susan could only take so much. She no longer could hold onto her ankles as Derrick pounded her so hard from behind as she once again cried out into another very intense orgasm.

He then had Susan get onto all fours on the center of the bed. He slipped a couple of pillows underneath each of her hips and pushed her body down over top of them. He then held her tightly down as her face and tits were now smashed into the sheets as she felt his huge cock being once again rammed deep inside her aching pussy from behind.

Derrick began to fuck her hard from behind as Susan felt his cock hitting the back of her pussy. This went on for several minutes as Susan felt another powerful orgasm coming on. She began to scream out loudly into a powerful orgasm just minutes later as she felt every inch of Derrick’s cock being rammed deeply into her aching pussy. Her orgasm was so powerful her whole body shook like never before.

Derrick instead of letting Susan calm down from her powerful orgasm decided to ramp it up even more. He began to pound his cock even harder into Susan’s pussy as she quickly felt another wave of orgasm coming on. Derrick didn’t let up on her as Susan tried in vain to get his cock out of her throbbing pussy. He continued to pound his big cock hard into her as she began to cry out seconds later, “Oh my god Derrick! I can’t take it anymore! Please!”

Derrick didn’t listen to a word she had to say as he knew she was on the verge of an even more powerful orgasm. He continued to thrust his big powerful cock even harder into her as Susan was on the edge of cumming again. He wanted for her to explode once again all over his big cock and a minute or so later he got his wish. Susan began to scream out, “Fuck me! Fuck me harder!”

A few seconds later Susan had a powerful orgasm like none she had ever experience before. Her orgasm continued on in waves as it was so powerful and intense that she nearly passed out. A few minutes later Derrick was quickly on the verge of cumming himself. He pulled his big throbbing cock from Susan’s pussy and began to cum extremely hard all over Susan’s beautiful ass. Her ass was now covered in Derrick’s cum as she lay there trembling for several minutes as she desperately tried to regain her composure once again. Derrick then got dressed and left leaving Susan there naked on the bed with cum trickling down over the cheeks of her beautiful ass.

It was a few weeks later when Derrick arrived unannounced. He once again fucked Susan hard on the bed like he did the previous times, but this time was a bit different. After making her cum hard multiple times he finished her off by fucking her right in her tender ass. He rammed several inches of his cock deep into Susan’s ass as she screamed out continuously for the next several minutes. Derrick then grunted out loudly as he began to explode hard inside Susan’s ass. She lay there with her ass spread wide open as Derrick’s cum trickled down out of it. She hadn’t felt anything this powerful ever before.

A few weeks later Emily had come home crying. Susan asked what happen,” Derrick and I broke up. He tried to have sex with me a few days ago and when I wouldn’t let him so he dumped me for someone else.”

Susan comfort her daughter as she gave her a big hug. She now had mixed emotions as she was glad to see that she had protected her daughter from him, but also disappointed that Derrick wouldn’t be coming by anymore to fuck her. Susan had gave up a lot to protect her daughter, but she also ended up getting a lot back in return.

Published 
Written by mter100
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments