Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sunday Evening Pt. 1

"A quickie with my husband yesterday while the kids watched tv."

96
33 Comments 33
26.4k Views 26.4k
841 words 841 words

Woke up this morning with a sore pussy from the two poundings my husband gave it yesterday. We spent the afternoon at a kid's birthday party and it always makes me so hot knowing that all the dads are checking me out. I whispered to my husband that I wanted him to eat my pussy as soon as we got home. I know at least one of the dads standing nearby heard me. I wonder if it inspired him to eat his wife's pussy when they got home or if he just jacked off in the bathroom imagining his head between my thighs.

I didn't get my pussy licked right away though. I decided to hop in the shower when we got home while my husband made dinner. Once it was in the oven and the kids were watching TV, he ran upstairs to check on me. He found me in the shower sitting on the built-in seat, legs spread, using the massaging shower head on my little pussy. He took out his cock and started stroking it as I came, moaning as quietly as I could. 

I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. I didn't even get a chance to dry off before my husband grabbed my naked body and bent me over the sink. He pulled my hair pack forcing me to watch my tits bounce in the mirror as he fingered my cunt with first one, then two big fingers. "You're pussy is so wet," he growled in my ear. "Think you can take a third finger in your hot little muffin?"

"I love your fingers, babe but I want your cock before dinner burns."

"You can have my cock now but you're still going to get stuffed with my fingers later. I want to watch you squirm."

He pulled his fingers out of my soaking twat and slid his big cock in a deep as it would go. He let go of my hair and reached around to grab my tits to keep me upright. "Did you see all those dads checking out your big tits today?" he asked as he pinched my hard nipples.

"Mmmmhmmmm."

"You love the attention, don't you, you little slut?"

"I do. I pretended to accidentally brush my boobs against Jeff's arm and I swear he got hard."

"Jeff wouldn't know what to do with these tits," Ryan said as he sped up his pace, thrusting his cock deeper into my wet hole.

"Mmmm, I'd show him what to do, babe."

TayaBorett
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TayaBorett

Ryan let go of my tits and I placed my palms down on the vanity. My tits were swinging under me to the rhythm of the pounding Ryan was giving my pussy. I noticed Ryan had his phone out and was pointing it at the mirror. "Oh, yeah, tell me what you would show him. Tell the camera how you'd teach Jeff to handle your massive rack."

"I'd wait until he and I are alone, I'd take off my top and straddle his lap. I'd press his face between my breasts and reach back to take off my bra. Once I'm completely topless I'll hold my nipples up to his lips, one at a time, and tell him to suck on them as I grind my crotch against the bulge in his jeans." Telling this story to Ryan had me so close to cumming. I needed to push both of us over the edge because I was sure dinner was almost ready.

"What then, babe?" Ryan asked.

"I cum just from grinding on his dick through our jeans." I reached down to play with my clit as Ryan started fucking me slower, but with more force, burying his cock deep in my hot little box. "Once my orgasm subsides, I slide off his lap and onto my knees in front of him. He unzips his jeans and pulls out his cock."

"Yes, make him cum, baby. Tell me how you make him cum while you cum for me." He lifted my right leg up onto the vanity so he could fuck me even deeper.

Holy shit, my pussy started to spasm and grip his cock tight. I wanted to make him cum so I finished telling him what I'd do to Jeff as I gasped through my orgasm, my pussy juices leaking down my thighs. "I wrap my big tits around his little dick and start titty fucking him. Ah, fuck, cum for me, baby, fill me with your big load. Cum in me while you picture Jeff squirting his seed all over my chest."

Ryan grunted and I felt his semen fill my snatch. I'd forgotten he was recording until he put his phone down. "Another video for the collection?"

"Yes," he said. "Maybe I'll share this one with Jeff." I couldn't tell if he was joking or not but he had never shared our videos before so I'm sure he was just fucking with me. We quickly cleaned up and headed down to dinner.

Published 
Written by RealBoredWife
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments