Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Smooth Talker

"Her son's friend has a way with words, and with his cock."

158
40 Comments 40
1.8k Views 1.8k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Competition Entry: Dirty Talk

I jumped at the sound of the door opening behind me. There was no time to put out my cigarette. Looking over my shoulder, I saw Corey. His tall, muscular frame was silhouetted by the light from the kitchen.

"What are you doing out here, Valerie?" The grin in his voice was obvious.

"What are you doing out here? It's after midnight, for God's sake! Get back in the house."

When he took a step toward me, I couldn't help but notice he was shirtless. "George was so proud that you'd quit smoking. He'd be upset to find you sneaking a cig out here."

George, my eighteen-year-old son, was sweet and somewhat shy. He'd be heading off to college in the fall. It was hard to believe he and Corey were friends, as different as they were. Corey possessed a confidence that made him seem older. In some ways, he reminded me of my ex-husband. Maybe that was why he could get under my skin.

"If you say a word about this to George, I'll bar you from our house." I put out my cigarette. The furtive pleasure had lost its appeal now that I had company. "You rat me out, and there will be no more sleepovers, young man." Corey was spending the night since it was a lengthy drive back to his house, and neither I nor his parents wanted him out on the roads late.

"I promise your secret is safe with me." Meandering over to my side, he leaned against the porch railing. "I can't help but wonder what other vices you might have, though."

I snorted. "Go try that smooth talk on someone your own age. Someone young enough to fall for it."

It was Corey's turn to sigh. "Why do you insist on making such a big deal about our ages?"

"Because I'm forty-two, and you're eighteen." All summer, Corey had been flirting with me. George was used to it by now, considering it harmless. He'd recently revealed that his friends called me a MILF.

"We're both adults," Corey said. "George is asleep, and you know nothing short of an earthquake could wake him up. There's no reason why you and I can't have a little fun."

In the semi-darkness, it was hard to make out his features, but I'd sneaked so many glances at him that his image was practically etched on my inner eyelids by now: his dark, wavy hair, and that perfect smile. Those playful blue eyes, and the dimple in his chin.

I was secretly flattered by his attention. Did he really find me sexy? My brown hair was curly to the point of unruliness, but it didn't yet have a trace of gray. I'd managed to keep my figure, and my tits were still firm.

"Assuming I did want to have fun with you," I said now, "how could I trust you to keep your mouth shut about it and not go bragging to your buddies?"

Corey turned to face me. "I would never hurt George like that. Or you."

Maybe I was just as stupid as the girls his age, but I believed him. "Go turn off the kitchen light."

Once we had only the moon's glow for illumination, Corey seized his chance. His mouth was hungry on mine, and our first kiss sent a heady rush of arousal through me.

"You know how many times I've fantasized about you?" he whispered, moving to stand behind me. "Every night..." His hands slid under my T-shirt. I was naked beneath it. "I lie in bed and stroke my cock. I get so hard for you! I imagine being able to finally see your gorgeous tits." He cupped my breasts in his palms. "I wonder if your nipples are really sensitive."

"They are," I moaned.

He grazed them, his touch teasing. "Oh, you like that! I can tell by the way you're breathing faster. See? We can have plenty of fun, just like this."

It felt wrong, letting my son's friend feel me up. But I couldn't deny how it excited me. "You're getting me soaking wet!"

"Will you let me feel how wet you are? I'm dying to play with your pussy." Corey lowered his lips to my neck. "I want to smell and taste you." He slipped a hand into my lounge pants and the lacy underwear beneath them. "I just want to make you feel good. Am I making you feel good, Valerie?"

"So good!" Leaning back, I could easily feel his erection through the lightweight sweatpants he wore.

With one hand, he fondled my nipple, and with the other, he explored my pussy's inner folds. "I want to learn what excites you most," he went on. "I know you have a lot to teach me." The effortless way he homed in on my clit made my eyes widen. "How's that feel? You like that?" Again, that grin in his voice. "Talk to me."

"Keep rubbing my clit!" I could hear how wet I was as his fingers worked between my thighs.

"You know what makes me come hard? The thought of eating your pussy. I want to go down on you for hours."

"Oh, my God!"

"Feel how much I want you." He pressed his groin firmly against me. "You can use me for your pleasure alone. You want to sit on my face? I'd love for you to smother me with that juicy cunt!"

"I'm close! Ah, fuck!" My body tensed in Corey's embrace.

"How long's it been since you've had a hard cock to satisfy you?" With his words and his touch, he worked me into a frenzy. "I can't wait to satisfy you, baby. You want me to beg to fuck you? I'll be happy to beg! I know plenty of other guys want to be inside you, but I'll never take you for granted."

"Don't stop! Please, don't stop! I'm almost there!"

"I'm not gonna stop. I want you to come hard for me." He was breathing faster, too. "I have to confess, I was a bad boy last week. I went through the dirty clothes hamper in your bathroom, and I stole a pair of your panties. Have you noticed they're missing yet? I took them home with me." His fingers were relentless in stimulating my clit. "In a way, I've already smelled and tasted you, because I sniffed and licked the crotch of your panties. It got me so damn hard! I wrapped them around my dick while I stroked. You love that, don't you? Knowing I used your panties to get off?"

VivianTasty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VivianTasty

I parted my lips as if to scream. Already, I sensed how explosive my orgasm would be. My cry was dangerously loud, and Corey cupped his free hand over my mouth. Even while I shuddered and writhed, I wanted his cock.

The climax was slow to subside, its ripples making my body twitch. Corey eased his hand from my pants, then licked my juices from his fingers. "I could never get enough of your pussy."

"Fuck me!" I demanded, bracing my hands against the railing and thrusting my ass toward him. "Give me that cock!"

Corey didn't hesitate to yank down my pants and underwear. Seconds later, he'd lowered his own. I spread my legs while gripping the top rail of the balustrade. "Hurry!"

He entered me with a powerful thrust. The feel of his huge dick made my fingers tighten around the railing.

"Valerie, oh my God, oh Jesus!"

"How does my pussy feel?" I asked with a grin.

"Even more amazing than I imagined! So hot and wet all around me. Give me a second to just enjoy this."

"We don't have a second! You need to start fucking me!"

His rhythm was a little haphazard at first, but he soon built up to steady, oh-so-satisfying thrusts. His quiet grunts blended with my moans as he drove his dick deep inside me. "I'd give anything to fuck you like this every night. Wouldn't you love to make use of my cock any time you want it? I'd always be ready for you."

"Oh God, yes! Give it to me hard! I want to feel you pounding me!"

"That's it, take every inch!" Corey growled. "Christ, I can feel you gripping me. I bet you've touched yourself plenty of times while fantasizing about this, haven't you?" When I didn't answer, he slowed his pace. "Haven't you, Valerie?"

"Yes!" I cried. "I rub my clit and finger my cunt while imagining you inside me. Is that what you want to hear?"

"That's exactly what I want to hear." Weaving his fingers through my hair, he drew my head back. "It gets you dripping wet to think about us doing this, doesn't it? And that's why you're gonna let me keep fucking you for the rest of the summer."

"We can't..."

"Don't try to deny how much you need this cock. I'm going to give it to you every chance I get." His hips pumped fiercely while he kept a firm grasp on my hair. "Tell me you want my dick. I want to hear you say it."

"I want your dick, Corey! It's so big, stretching my pussy!" The filthy words drove me closer to climax. "I can't wait to get you in my bed. I'm going to fuck your brains out!"

"Valerie, my God!" He started jackhammering me, losing all control. Slipping a hand between my thighs, I furiously rubbed my clit. Somehow, I stayed silent as the orgasmic spasms wrenched my body. I was thankful for Corey's strong hands supporting me.

He made a guttural sound at the feel of my pussy contracting around his cock. "I'm gonna come!"

In a quaking voice, I said, "You should pull out."

"You really want me to?" he panted. "Because I'm dying to fill your pussy!"

When he began to withdraw, I reached behind me to stop him. "Empty your balls deep inside my cunt!"

"I love how dirty you are!" Corey managed a few more thrusts before releasing a choked cry. As spurt after spurt of his semen struck my inner walls, he groaned from the bliss of his own orgasm.

After he was finished, he remained inside me for a long moment. His palms were gentle sliding over my back. When he finally pulled out, I stood upright and turned to give him a deep kiss.

"Did you mean it?" he whispered. "About wanting us to keep doing this?"

"Yes. And did you mean what you said about wanting me to use you for my pleasure?"

"God, yes!"

I gave his still-hard cock a stroke. "Good, because next weekend, George will be at his father's house. You can come over and..."

"And?"

"And I'm going to sit on your face and make you eat my pussy till I come. And then I'm going to suck your dick, the way I've fantasized about doing so many times." That confession drew another groan from Corey's throat. "And then I'm going to fuck your brains out, just like I promised." Patting his cheek, I added, "But I want my panties back, mister."

"Oh, come on! You won't let me keep them?"

"Those are my favorite panties. I'll give you a dirty pair to replace them as long as you promise to use them while jerking off."

Just like our first kiss, the one Corey now gave me was full of longing. "I promise. And you know my word is good."

"Not only your word," I said. "That cock of yours is beyond compare! I'll be feeling that fuck for days." When Corey drew me into his arms, his growing erection strengthened between us. "You really have no refractory period, do you?"

He laughed low and soft. "Remember, I'll always be at the ready for you." 

"Another promise," I murmured, "and one I expect you to keep."

Published 
Written by Obsolete_Fox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments