Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Scandalous Behaviors - A Dare (Part 1 of 4)

"Alex is the bartender at his wife's bridge party with unexpected consequences"

26
8 Comments 8
22.1k Views 22.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words
A dare started it all, and my sexual adventures cascaded from there. A fine line can be drawn between a spontaneous dare and preconceived dare. I can't say which it was when my wife said, "Darling, have you ever dreamed of being naked around a group of women?"

I asked, "Do you mean a dream at sleep or a fantasy dream?"

"Well," she said, "both."

"Why do you ask? It sounds silly to me."

"It's not so silly. The girls at our club were talking about their husbands watching Internet porn. Stephanie said her husband, Stan, likes to watch a guy with three or four ladies. She sometimes watches. It gets her hot, she said, but Stephanie doesn't know why. I know you look at porn on your computer. Do you like three-somes, and wish you could be the guy?"

"Delores, what makes you think I watch Internet porn?"

"I've seen you, Alex. I watched you masturbate at the computer. I can tell you, it wasn't a spreadsheet on the screen."

"Okay, so I do it once in awhile. Sure, being with several woman at the same time is every man's fantasy."

"Could you do it?" Delores asked.

"Probably not. I'd be embarrassed and probably humiliated."

"I dare you to try it!" she blurted out.

"You're joking," I said. "There aren't any of your friends who would do it anyway."

"Maybe you're wrong. Women have fantasies too. Kimberly said she had a dream the other night where she was naked with two other woman and a man. She got pretty excited telling us about it."

"So you want me to be the Adonis among a few of your friends, right?"

"I don't know. The idea just popped into my head."

That conversation ended and nothing was said about it for weeks. Apparently it hadn't ended in Delores' mind, and had percolated and fermented for days before Delores had her bridge group over to our house one evening.

"Sweetheart, the girls will be here at eight. Would you please stay around and be the bartender. We're having hors d'oeuvres and vodka gimlets. The girls want to try out a vodka they saw in Cosmopolitan. It's the black bottle with the red feather."

"What's it called?"

"Lust Vodka," she said blushing.

"Sounds kind of risqué."

"It's just for the fun of it. It's supposed to get women horny, but no one believes it."

"So I'm to be a bartender serving drinks to a bunch of horny women. Is that the plan?"

"Not really. Just serve us drinks and refill our glasses."

The evening began as always. Tammy was late and Kimberly was early. Stephanie was punctual. The card game didn't begin until eight thirty after the four girls had a drink in hand, and had shared with each other the latest gossip.

They sat down to the table with their second drink. Stephanie and Delores were partners. Kimberly and Tammy were the other partners. The women agreed that the gimlets were delicious, and downed them as if they were drinking lemonade on a hot afternoon. At ten, the women were working on their third drink and became noticeably louder, laughing at just about anything that was said.

"Hon, put on some music for us, would you dear? And refresh our glasses."

"What do you want to hear?" I asked.

"Ya know, something hot," Stephanie demanded in a loud voice.

I put on a CD with sexy Latin rhythms, and it seemed exactly what they were wanting to hear. The women gave up on their card game concentrating on the gimlets and music.

"Come on Alex," Stephanie shouted. "Come dance with me."

At that she grabbed onto me, put her arm around my neck and pulled me around the room.

Delores laughed at my clumsiness and said, "Hey Alex, do you remember the night at our sorority party you did a strip for us?"

"Come on Delores, that was years ago, and I only was down to by jockey shorts."

The other women chimed in, "Come on, Alex, show us!"

"Hey, I'm the bartender, not the entertainment."

"Look," Kimberly pleaded in a slightly muffled voice, "I'll get you started," and she unbuttoned her blouse to display two voluptuous boobs.

Emmasaenz01
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emmasaenz01

I figured she thought there was strength in numbers.

Apparently she was right because Tammy said, "Me too! Alex, this should help encourage you," stripping off her turtleneck.

Tammy had small tits and wore no bra, so now I was feeling the motivation.

"Okay girls," I countered. "You two are very persuasive. I'll mix everyone another drink while the rest of you join in with Tammy and Kim."

Stephanie didn't have to be asked twice. She had her bra on the floor before I could put ice in the glasses. Delores joined her friends, but went one step further. She slipped off her slacks and was down to her lace panties. The others got the hint and followed their host.

The seductive music played on, and I handed the women their drinks. Kim started it by swaying back and forth singing, "Take it off, Alex, take it off. We want to see you take it off."

Her swaying with the music was exotic. Kim's sensuous movements made her breasts swing with each beat of the Congo drums. The other women joined in with the chant imploring me to strip.

I took a deep long slug of whiskey and unbuttoned my shirt. The women were animated and insistent. With my chest bare, they wanted more. When I unbuckled my pants, all four women were naked except for two thongs and two lace panties.

Stephanie came up to me just after I had removed my jeans and gave me a hug. She whispered, "Now show us the rest of you," and placed her hand firmly between my legs.

By this time, it was obvious to her that I was fully aroused. Stephanie took advantage of the situation and rubbed my hard-on for just a moment before tugging on my briefs.

Delores pulled Stephanie back and said, "Hey, that's my job." She found the opening in my boxer shorts, and pulled out my straining cock to the screams of the others. In a flash, she had me in her mouth and down her throat.

Kim walked over behind us and when Delores came up for air, she pulled down my boxers. I was nude and the audience loved it.

Delores put on a show for her friends until I shot a wad of cum over my wife's tits to end the entertainment. The women stepped out of their panties and thongs to gather around me for a photo. Delores took the picture with Kim and Tammy on either side of me, and Stephanie on her knees with my cock in her mouth.

The women called Uber, not trusting themselves to drive home that night.

At work the next day, I spotted Stan hunched over on his desk with his head in his hands. "What's the trouble, Stan? Are you okay?"

"What the fuck went on last night at your house?"

"Why? Did Stephanie say something about it?" I was edgy waiting for his answer. I was thinking, This could turn into an unpleasant situation.

"Shit, Alex, she woke me up at all hours and jumped on my cock fucking me until this morning. I've never seen her like that."

"Really," I weakly replied. "The only thing I can tell you is the girls maybe had too much to drink."

"What the hell were they drinking, aphrodisiacs?"

"Maybe. Delores had bought this vodka that is advertised to make women horny. I made them vodka gimlets and well, maybe it works."

Jesus, I need to get some. What's it called?"

"Lust Vodka, but I wouldn't count on it to be anything more than a marketing pitch."

"Hell, it's worth giving it a try." he said.

I knew there was more to the story than just vodka. The music, the arousal, the disrobing, and the blowjob helped to make the women hot. In fact, that night, Delores and I fucked until four in the morning with her cumming early and often. So, Stan might have had a point. The vodka was worth another try.

(This is only the beginning of Alex's sexual escapades brought on by a simple question and dare) 

Published 
Written by xhardx13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments