Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Santa Barbara birthday shopping trip

"Watching my wife give a blow job to a stranger."

21
4 Comments 4
14.1k Views 14.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words
One day my wife and I drove to Santa Barbara for some shopping for her birthday. We live in another town about 110 miles away.

We spent about three hours shopping and trying on different clothes, and made many purchases. One of the items my wife Margaret bought was a sun dress that I picked out. The dress was somewhat see-through if the light hit it just right. I didn't think she knew at the time that it was see-through. I told her she looked great in it and she should wear it for the rest of the day. She doesn't wear underwear on her days off, so it was a great view outdoors as you could see her ass and pussy.

About another half an hour later, we stopped for lunch. I ordered a bottle of red wine for her and a beer for me. After she drank the whole bottle of wine we decided to go lay on the beach. We went to the car to drop off all the packages and get a blanket to lay on the beach and relax. We found a secluded part of the beach, due to it being a week day and no peddlers' fairs going on. It was quiet for Santa Barbara.

I noticed that the wine was taking its effect on her. She lay down on her stomach and spread her legs a little. I rubbed her butt and pussy when no one was walking by. I pulled up her dress to expose the bottom of her butt. This went on for about half an hour. I could tell she was getting horny from the wine, sun, and me touching her.

I told to put her hand under herself and play with her pussy while I kept a watch out. She loves to masturbate while laying in the sun. About ten minutes into it, I saw a guy in his mid-thirties who kept walking by and looking our way. He finally stopped and put his towel down about twenty feet away. He was sitting in such a way that he could look up at my wife from her feet. I knew he could see her playing with her pussy. I didn't tell Margaret that the guy was there. I just kept letting her play with herself. I was getting turned on and hard knowing he was watching her masturbate.

After about twenty minutes of her playing with her pussy, I told her I was going to the store for something to drink. She looked at me, smiled and said to hurry back.

I walked to the snack bar tying to hide my hard on. After I got the bottles of water, I walked down the beach a short distance away to see what they were doing. The guy had scooted his towel closer to her. He was now about ten feet from my wife. I was enjoying watching both of them.

I called Margaret on her cell phone and told her about the guy sitting behind her watching. She said that she knew he was there. I told her she should put on a show for him and that I was going to watch from a distance. I told her to put the phone down by her head and I would listen to her while she masturbated and let her know what the guy was doing.
 
I was surprised when she said that she was close to cumming already. I was more surprised when the stranger took out his cell phone and started to film her masturbating. I told her what he was doing in case she wanted to stop. My wife continued to amaze me when she put the phone down next to her head with me still on the line to listen. She started rubbing her pussy faster.

I could tell when she about ready to cum when her body started to shake. About two minutes later she said she was going to go to the rest room and for me to follow at a distance and watch. My cock was leaking pre-cum in my shorts as I wondered what she was going to do.

She walked to a nearby rest room that was made out of concrete blocks and surrounded by bushes and trees. I watched the guy get up and follow her to the rest room.

desirelow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
desirelow

I waited a short time and sneaked over to the where I could see my wife and her new friend. I could hear Margaret talking to the guy so I crouched down behind a shrub to watch and listen. The guy was telling her how much he enjoyed watching her on the beach masturbating.

I heard him ask her who the guy was that was with her earlier on the beach. She said, "He's my husband, but he drank too much and wasn't feeling well so he went back to the hotel room to lay down." Then he asked if she was just a tease. She replied, "What do you have in mind?"

He said, "How about a blow job?"

Margaret and I had talked about her giving another guy a blow job while I watched but I never thought she would do it. To my surprise she got down on her knees, helped him take out his cock and then started to stroke it. She could see me to the side hiding in the bushes watching. She looked to see my reaction. I just nodded my head in approval for her to continue.

She sucked on his cock for about five minutes. I know that after she masturbates she likes to get fucked, so I thought she was going to let him fuck her. He was holding the back of her head fucking her mouth while she had her fingers in her pussy, rubbing her clit. I could see saliva running down her chin and onto her tits.

I couldn't believe she was finally fulfilling one of my fantasies. I took out my cock and started jacking off watching. He stopped her long enough so he could pull down his pants to his knees, then he put his cock back in her mouth and grabbed her head. She started playing with his balls, then she took her fingers out of her pussy and put it in his asshole.

I could hear him grunting, saying, "Oh, my god," repeatedly.

I couldn't hold out any longer and started cumming. I thought he was going to hear me but his groans were louder than mine. I could see the cum coming out of her mouth and by the look on her face she was enjoying having another man's cock in her mouth .

When he had finished cumming, he pulled his cock out of her mouth. She had cum running down her chin. He took his cock and rubbed it on her cheek and said, "Thank you. I need to get back to my wife." He put his cock in his pants and left.

I came out after he left and gave my wife a hug and said, "That was awesome!" She put her finger to my nose, let me smell her pussy, and kissed me with his cum still in her mouth.

We kissed for a while then she said, "That's two fantasies fulfilled of yours and mine. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did."

I asked her, "Why didn't you let him fuck you?"

She said, "Because he came too soon, or I would have."

We walked back to the car holding hands and talking about what just happened. Once in the car, Margaret took out my cock and started sucking on it. The smell of cum from both the guy and my wife filled the car. It didn't take long for me to cum again. Margaret swallowed my cum, lay back in the seat and masturbated one more time on the way home, then fell asleep.

When we finally got home we went straight to the bedroom and fucked while she told me about sucking another man's cock while I watched. She said that maybe the next time I could watch her get fucked then clean her pussy out with my tongue. That sent me over the edge and I filled her pussy with my cum.

She wasn't done with me yet. She crawled on top of me, moving herself over me until we were in a sixty-nine position. She came in my mouth and we kissed until we fell asleep holding each other. What a wonderful birthday present.

Published 
Written by hardcore4x4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments