Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

PTA Mom

"A single frustrated mom finds comfort and pleasure in her daughter's classmate."

505
89 Comments 89
9.4k Views 9.4k
4.2k words 4.2k words

My husband and I divorced when my daughter was ten years old. Since her dad cheated on me, she took it very hard and didn't want much to do with him for a long time. It has been her and I for the past seven years. I dedicated myself to being the best parent and friend I could be for her. I supported everything she tried and was there by her side for all the heartaches as well.

This caused me to sacrifice so much in my personal life. I left no time to be in a relationship, and thus, my sexual life suffered drastically, to where it was nonexistent. I felt this was necessary so I could be there for my daughter, plus the love for my husband was so deep I couldn't see myself dating another man.

So, I dedicated my life to my daughter and some activities that I would use to release my tensions. Since high school, I have always paid attention to my well-being and body and am very active in sports. I continued with that, making four to five trips to the gym weekly. I used to think I put all this work in to keep my figure, but for what? It is not like I am getting anything out of it.

As my daughter got older, she and her friends seemed to spend much time at our place. I guess they knew they had it good since I always had snacks and drinks for them, and during the summer months, they loved our pool. They never minded me being around, but I would try to make myself scarce as the night went on to give them their privacy.

As the years passed, I could see the boys checking me out when we were poolside. At first, I thought these perverts only had one thing on their minds. Then, as I remembered when I was seventeen, I put it into perspective and realized they are no different now than we were then. Plus, once I put it into perspective, I was flattered. It was an ego-builder realizing I could still have a seventeen-year-old check me out.

As I said, my sex life was nonexistent. My only sexual pleasure was what my fingers or my vibe gave me. I have to admit I was paying a great deal for batteries, and if I am being sincere, on some of those self-pleasure nights, the topic of desire was a few of my daughter's friends.

My daughter attended a Prep School, so most of her friends were well-mannered and from affluent families. A few hotshots knew they could have about anything they wanted, whether material or romantic. But overall, they were a friendly group of young adults, so I never minded them around.

It was a warm night in May, and their junior year was ending. We opened our pool early because of the warm spell we were having. My daughter was to spend the weekend at her father's house, but she asked if she could go later on Friday night so she could have her friends over to enjoy the pool. I told her it was fine with me, but she would have to clear it with her father. He agreed, and she invited her friends over for Friday night.

Friday came, and it was ninety-three degrees all day and still in the high eighties at night. Things were no different than any other night. They were all there. I made sure I had plenty of snacks and drinks for them and ordered some pizza for them as well.

With the night so hot, I served them and set up all their food and drinks in my new bikini, which I had bought the week before. As I said before, I was getting used to the boys checking me out, but tonight, it seemed more evident than usual, and I constantly caught them talking to each other and knew those secrets were about me.

I spent a short time welcoming our guests, and before I left to give them some privacy, I dipped in the pool to cool down. I couldn't get a towel fast enough to cover up when I exited the pool. I didn't know it when I bought this bikini, but when it gets wet, it becomes transparent. My nipples were not only erect from the cool water, but they left nothing to the imagination, either.

When I got to my towel and wrapped it around me, the boys stared at me with their mouths open. I knew they all had an eyeful of my body. I excused myself as I retired to my bedroom. I planned to relax in my bed and bury myself in a book.

When I reached my bedroom, I removed my bikini and hung it to dry. Instead of getting dressed, I figured I would get ready for bed since I would crawl into bed to read. Don't tell anyone, but I do sleep in the nude. As I crawled into bed, even with the air conditioner on, it was pretty warm in the room, so I didn't cover up.

I lay on the bed, my head resting on my pillow, looking up at the ceiling and remembering the looks the boys gave me when I got out of the pool. As my thoughts went wild about what they saw, my hands found their way to my breast. Cupping them, I caressed softly as my thoughts turned to how I was making their cocks grow, and then I thought of those cocks. Before I knew it, my right hand slid down between my legs as I was rubbing my clit.

Slowly my middle finger and forefinger rubbed up and down over my clit. My eyes closed as I was visualizing how those cocks grew harder. Knowing how much they wanted me. My fingers rubbed faster, my hips squirming as my excitement builds. Spreading my legs wider, I slipped my two fingers into my pussy, thrusting them in and out faster and deeper. My hips raised off the bed as I thrust up into my fingers.

My juices were boiling deep inside me, and my orgasm was building. I opened my eyes and watched as my fingers thrust in and out of me. That is when I noticed I didn't close the bedroom door and could see someone watching. I was too far gone at that point, I didn't care, I needed to cum.

My fingers were deep in me as I squirmed around the bed. In and out, my fingers thrust, and my moans got louder. I fingered my pussy faster, I needed to cum, and I needed it now. My hips pushed up even higher as my body tensed; I let out a scream as I exploded on my fingers.

I lay there on the bed, my tits heaving as I was breathing so heavily. When I regained my composure, I looked at the door and said, "You got to see more than you should. No reason not to come in now."

The door opened about thirty seconds, and Rocco Fazio walked in. Rocco is a brilliant, charming, polite young man who is an A student and the star of the football and baseball teams. Rocco is a bit of a renegade since his parents are very successful doctors who spend so much time at the hospital. Rocco is left on his own most of the time. From what my daughter tells me, he is quite the player on the field and in his dating life. I could understand how he could be since he was a very handsome young man.

When Rocco entered the room, I got off the bed, still naked, and walked over to the door to close it. I told him there was no reason anyone else should get the same show he got. Rocco couldn't answer me; he just shook his head, "No." I looked down, and his cock was hard in his suit as he was bulging out. I walked back and stood in front of Rocco. I told him he could not tell anyone what he was watching. He shook his head, and with his voice trembling, he replied, "No, miss, I would never."

My orgasm was well needed, but knowing Rocco was watching me and seeing how hard he was got my juices flowing again. I stood in front of Rocco, still naked. I looked into his eyes, smiling, "You did like watching that, didn't you?" Rocco couldn't speak. He just nodded his head yes.

It was at that point I decided I needed a cock, and this young stud was hitting the lottery. It was his cock that I was going to have. I moved closer to him, my hand reached out and caressed his hardening cock through his swimsuit.

I whispered in his ear, "Oh, I bet you did. You're going to go home and jerk off now, aren't you?" Again, he couldn't speak and nodded his head yes. "I have a better idea, and you'll enjoy it much better."

With that, I leaned into him and kissed him passionately. As our tongues explored each other's mouths, my hand rubbed his cock faster. I remember thinking his cock was going to be much better than I expected since it had some size as well as girth.

I thought it was best to get things going before he shot his load before I wanted him to. I broke our kiss. Looking into his eyes, I said, "This will be our little secret. If you tell anyone, I'll cut this fucking thing off." With that, I grabbed his cock harder and pulled it.

Rocco again nodded yes but responded, "No, Mrs. D, I'll never tell anyone, I promise."

I smiled into his eyes, dropped to my knees, and pulled his suit down. His cock popped out in front of my face. It did bring a smile to my face as it was a beautiful, big, thick cock. I remember thinking how this young man has a better cock than my full-grown asshole ex-husband.

Looking up into Rocco's eyes, I took hold of his cock and started to stroke him slowly. He let out a soft groan as my hand slid up and down on him. As my hand stroked his cock, I leaned in and licked his balls. His dick resting on my face as I licked him. It was funny because I could feel the fear and the pleasure Rocco was experiencing. My tongue slowly licked up his shaft, and I wrapped my lips around his head and slowly took him into my mouth. His young, hard cock slid between my lips as it disappeared into my mouth.

My lips slid down to his base as I felt his tip opening my throat. Ever since the first time I sucked a cock, I knew it was something I loved to do, and I worked very hard to learn how to deep-throat any of the cock I was able to suck. I remember feeling his tip in my throat as I thought, oh god, I have missed this so much. I started pulling my lips off his cock and then taking him back in. The more my head bobbed on his cock, the louder his moans were.

His voice shaking, he moaned out, "Oh god, Mrs. D, that feels so fucking amazing."

His moans became louder, and his breathing heavier. I could tell he was close to cumming. Although I wanted to get fucked, I realized he wasn't going to last to live up to that task, so I decided then and there that I was going to take his load and swallow that delicious, hot, creamy cum.

My mouth slid faster up and down on his cock. His moans and groans filled the room, and his body started to tremble. "Oh god, Mrs. D, I'm going to cum." With that, he thrust his hips into my mouth, and his body tensed. His cock started to throb and then pulsate as he shot jet after jet of his young cum into my mouth. I tightened my lips around his cock and milked every last drop of his seed, and swallowed it all. I kept his cock in my mouth, making sure I got any last drops that oozed out of him. Once his dick went limp, I pulled my mouth off of him and stood in front of him.

Lexi_Kiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lexi_Kiss

Looking into his eyes, I softly asked him, "Now, wasn't that better than jerking off?"

"Oh god, Mrs. D, that was so hot."

Before we could say another word, we could hear my daughter yelling for Rocco. I told him that he better get going before they found him in my bedroom with me naked. "But remember, you tell anyone I cut this off." As I took hold of his cock and pulled it.

"I promised Mrs. D, you have my word. I will never tell anyone."

Then go before they come looking for you. Tell them you were in the bathroom if they asked where you were. Rocco bent down, pulled his swimsuit up, turned, and walked through the door, with me standing naked in my room watching him leave.

Only a few minutes later, my daughter knocked on my door. She came to tell me she was leaving for her father's. She told me Rocco would give her a ride and kissed me goodbye.

When they all left, I put my robe on and went downstairs to clean up the pool and kitchen. As I was cleaning up, it hit me. What the fuck did I do? Not only was he my daughter's friend, but he was also only seventeen years old. Oh god, if this gets out, I will be ruined. But then my mood quickly changed as I thought about that cock and how good it felt to be sucking it. I thought about how hot it was to suck him. How good that thick, creamy cum was going down my throat. I could only try to imagine how good it would feel ramming deep into my pussy. As I was thinking about being fucked my hand found its way into my robe and started rubbing my pussy. Then, the guilt took over again. I can't do this. I am a mother; I can't; I just can't. I rode that rollercoaster ride for about an hour, feeling the joy and excitement of having that cock and then the downward ride of the guilt.

Then, that rollercoaster ride crashed. I stopped dead as my mind thought, Oh god, I hope he and my daughter weren't an item. Oh shit, are they fucking? Then, I was shaken by the doorbell. Wondering who it could be, I tip-toed to the door to see who it could be. I was taken by surprise when I saw Rocco standing at the door.

I decided I didn't have to run upstairs to change out of the robe since he had seen me naked already. I opened the door and asked what he was doing there. He asked if he could come in and talk. I felt tense because I didn't know what to expect from this talk, but I realized I owed him to hear him out.

As we entered the living room, I invited him to sit on the sofa with me. I asked him if he wanted a drink or something. He shocked me when he told me he wanted me. He saw the look of confusion on my face as he went on to tell me how it was so amazing before, but he felt guilty since the pleasure was only one-sided, and he wanted to show me some of the pleasures I should be having as well.

I stopped him there and started to tell him that I didn't think that would be a good idea. If someone found out that I was being intimate with a young man like you, I wouldn't be able to show my face again in town. He asked me how anything that felt so good could be wrong. He again reminded me of his promise of never telling anyone. He moved closer to me on the sofa, stroking my hair. He leaned into me and kissed me. I didn't protest. Our tongues intertwined in each other's mouths. Rocco slipped his hand into my robe and cupped my breast.

A light went off in my head as I pushed back. "Wait, I need to know the truth. Are you fucking my daughter?"

He told me he thinks my daughter is a beautiful, intelligent woman, and although he did ask her out once, she shot him down. Hearing that, I felt a sense of relief as well as a sense of lust. At that moment, I dropped all resistance because, deep down, I did want to get fucked. I leaned in and kissed Rocco again. He got the message that I was giving the okay. I came to grips with the reality that he was probably going to be a few hard slams, and he would be cumming, but the need for a good cock was too overwhelming. Our kiss continued; Rocco removed his hand from my breast and pushed my robe off. I let out a soft moan and pulled his t-shirt up, our kiss breaking as I pulled it over his head. My hand caressed his hard body. As we enjoyed each other's touches, I felt my pussy getting even wetter than it was.

The guilt crept in again as I thought this was not right. But that lasted for a matter of seconds when I thought, fuck it, I want his cock. Rocco then did something I was not expecting. He moved over me and slid down on his knees between my legs. He took my legs and draped them over his shoulder. Lowering his head, I felt his tongue lick up my wet slit. I let out a loud moan, as it had been so long since I was licked there.

As Rocco's tongue flickered over my clit, I pushed my hips into his face and put my hand on the back of his head, forcing him into my pussy. My moans became louder, and I begged him to keep licking me. I was impressed with Rocco's oral skills. The faster he licked me, the louder I moaned. With his tongue in me, he wiggled two fingers deep in me as well. That made me squirm, and my moans were even more deafening. I begged more for him to lick me.

This young man was driving me crazy with his tongue. I was ready, my moans louder, breathing heavier; I pushed his head harder into my pussy as my body thrust up into him and tensed. I let out a scream, telling him I was cumming. I felt like I was in heaven as my body exploded. Rocco continued to lick my pussy as I rode my orgasm until my body went limp. Rocco then crawled up onto my body and kissed me. A hard passionate kiss as I could taste my pussy on his lips and tongue. I have always loved tasting myself on a man.

As he lay on top of me, I could feel his cock poking into me. He was rock hard, and I was happy to feel that since I was nowhere near done. Breaking our kiss, I whispered to Rocco, "Let's go to my bedroom."

Rocco moved up off me and extended his hand to me. I took hold of it, and he helped me up, and we walked hand in hand to my bedroom. I sat naked on the edge of the bed and watched as Rocco lowered his suit. His cock stood tall as he stood in front of me naked. I sat back and looked over his body. I didn't appreciate his body the last time he was in my bedroom. Rocco was a well-built young man with muscular arms, tight abs, and one nice big thick cock.

Smiling as I looked up and down his body, I reached out and grabbed his hips with my hands. I pulled him to me, opening my mouth. I licked the precum off his cock before I wrapped my lips around him and started sucking his cock once again. His moans filled the room as he told me how good my mouth felt on his cock. The more he encouraged me, the faster I sucked him.

I was enjoying his cock so much that I almost went too far, but I wanted him in me, so before he came, I took my mouth off his cock and lay back on the bed, looking up at him. I spread my legs open and told him to fuck me. Rocco moved over me on the bed. Taking hold of his cock he guided it towards my opening. "Yes, do it, put it in, fuck me, give me your cock," I moaned.

I felt the tip of his cock rest against my wet opening. Rocco braced himself on his arms as he looked down at me. With a big smile on his face, he pressed his hips into me. His cock opened me up as he slid into me. I watched as Rocco closed his eyes and let out a loud sigh as my wet pussy embraced his cock as he pushed deeper. With his cock deep in me, Rocco leaned down and kissed me. Moaning into each other's mouths as we kissed passionately.

With our kiss continuing, Rocco started pulling his hips out of me and then pushing hard back into me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and held him tight. Kissing hard and feeling his cock thrust hard and deep, I let out a loud moan at the force of his cock pushing into my cervix. My moans turned to screams of pleasure; my breathing became heavier. I was ready to explode, and I wanted to cum so bad. I begged him to fuck me harder. My body started to shiver; I pushed my hips hard up into him and held him deep in me. My body tensed as I let out a scream, telling him I was cumming.

I held Rocco tight to me as I struggled to gain my composure. Savoring the fantastic fuck we just had. As I relished in the afterglow of my orgasm, I suddenly realized Rocco was still hard; he didn't cum. Once I processed what just happened, I felt a sense of joy come over my body as I knew I was going to get fucked again.

I pushed Rocco off me. He laid on his back next to me. I moved over his hips and took his dick into my mouth. I licked and sucked his cock, enjoying the taste of my pussy on his still-hard cock. My head bobbed up and down on his cock, making sure I licked up all my juices off of him. Once he was clean of my juices, I wanted to get it all in me again. I straddled his hips, reaching down between us. I took hold of his cock and lowered my pussy onto him. I was so wet, his dick slid easily into me.

I placed my hands on his chest to steady myself as I started to ride his cock. Slowly at first, my hips rode up on his cock and then hard, deep thrust back down. As I rode Rocco faster, his hips thrust upward to meet my downward thrust. The quicker I rode him, the more my tits bounced around until Rocco reached up and cupped my tits in his hands. As I rode Rocco harder, the more I begged for his cock. The sound of our bodies banging into each other filled the room, as did the smell of our sex.

I was at the edge, ready to explode in my second orgasm. I drove down hard onto Rocco, my pussy lips clenched around his cock as my body started to shake; Rocco pushed up one last time and remained buried deep in my pussy as I felt his cock throb and shoot stream after stream of his hot young cum deep in me.

I collapsed on top of Rocco, spent. I felt his strong arms hold me tight to him, and he whispered, "Oh my god, Mrs. D, that was amazing."

I lifted my head off his chest. Looking into his eyes, I smiled and said, "Rocco, after what we just did, I think you can now call me Mary." We both laughed, and I rested my head back on his chest.

This was the first night of a relationship that has taken many twists and surprising turns, but the one constant is the fantastic sex Rocco and I have enjoyed.

Published 
Written by Soccermom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments