Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Party Part II

"The fantasy night continues."

10
3 Comments 3
35.2k Views 35.2k
6.6k words 6.6k words
Famous Story

Julie and Kate continued to dance, right in front of me, to the music. Julie shook her pussy in my face. She spread her legs around me and lowered her butt down until it rested on my lap. With her tits in my face, she rubbed her butt along my bare thighs. She was giving me a lap dance! I leaned forward and grabbed her right tit with my mouth and sucked it in. Her medium-sized tits were more than a mouthful, and I sucked in as much as I could and licked her nipple.

While Julie rubbed me up, Nicole and Veronica French kissed me, and both had their hands on my cock and balls. It was probably only the strangeness of the situation and being with so many people at once that kept me from cumming already. When Nicole was stroking my dick, she stroked slowly and sensually. But when Veronica grabbed me, it was rapid fire jerking off, more like I usually did to myself.

I reached between both Nicole's and Veronica's legs and rubbed their hairy pussies. My two middle fingers found their slits beneath their forest of hair and slid along the opening. Both had moisture emitting from them. I started sliding my finger inside. Both of them spread their legs wider.

Both Veronica's and Nicole's pussies were wet, warm, and slippery. From my angle, I could get inside up to my second knuckle. Both of them emitted an "Ooh!"

Julie turned around, and now with her back to me, her white mature butt jiggled nicely two feet from my eyeballs, her flesh rippling rapidly. Then she lowered herself down on my lap, her thighs spread wide around me. She slid her bare butt along my naked thighs. Then I could feel her hairy pussy rubbing long my upper thighs. It touched the underside of my hard cock when Veronica and Nicole had released their grips on it. Julie then rubbed her pussy along my cock, and I felt the coarse hair glide over the head and down the shaft. She sat on my cock, and I was worried that she'd break it. But she slid over it perfectly.

Veronica turned around and knelt on the couch, facing me, spreading her legs wide. I reinserted my finger into her pussy, and now had better access, and slid my middle finger in as far as it could go. "Ohhhh!" moaned Veronica.

Nicole started to follow suit and repositioned herself. But before she could get completely turned around, Kate wiggled her torso in between Julie on my lap and Nicole on my left. I reached up and grabbed her right tit. And now I had felt all four of these mom's tits. Kate's tit was and felt significantly smaller than even Julie's, but I still loved to grasp and jiggle it. Mostly I tugged on both of her long nipples.

Kate was humping her crotch forward as I played with her tits, her mouth open, and her eyes slits. So I reached down and grabbed her pussy, and rubbed it firmly. I slid my right middle finger inside of her. She was as wet as Veronica and Nicole, and she humped my hand while moaning.

Nicole spread her legs for me, but I had no free hands. So the tall busty brunette instead lifted her left tit, and pressed it against my mouth. I took the hint, and opened wide and suckled on her huge tit. Veronica took notice of that and held her right tit up to my mouth, and I alternately suckled on the two busty women's tits, flitting my tongue over their hard nipples. I went back and forth. When I took breaths, the two women's nipples pressed against each other, and I tongued them both at the same time.

I could feel Julie rubbing her wet slit along my dick head. I realized that I was SO CLOSE to having my cock inside of that pussy. Would she do it? In front of the others? Ever? Julie pressed forward, and I suddenly thrust up, and all of a sudden the head of my cock slipped inside of her pussy.

Julie left it there for a second. I looked up and made eye contact with her. She looked back and smiled, and then lowered her torso down on me. Her warm slippery pussy slid down the length of my dick shaft, and I was completely inside of her. The sexy mature blonde mom and wife rhythmically thrust her hips in and out and allowed her pussy to slide in and out of my dick. I was fucking. Fucking a real woman.

"Oh, my God!" I heard Nicole say to my right. "It's in her! She's... she's, DOING IT!"

"You go, girl!" said Veronica to my left.

"Oh, my!" replied Kate.

"OOOOOHH!" said my fucking partner, Julie.

"Ohhhhh!" I moaned. It was the greatest feeling ever! What a wonderful invention a pussy was! It was perfectly slippery and warm and caused just enough friction to feel great touching my cock! Julie used her knees to bounce up and down on me.

Besides fucking Julie's pussy, I was finger fucking Veronica and Nicole. Kate, apparently feeling left out, stood up on the couch. She threw her right leg out between my body and Julie's and thrust her pussy into my face. She spread her legs wide, put one hand on the back of the couch and one on my shoulder, and rubbed her muff over my nose. It felt kinda good, and it was really exciting being that close to a real pussy. I lifted my head a bit and buried my lips into her jungle of brown fur. My tongue found her pussy lips, and I licked them and licked them. Kate responded by pushing in harder, and letting out an "Ooohhhhh!" That sounded like I must've been doing something right, so I flitted my tongue back and forth, and then licked as deep inside of the salty opening as I could.

So suddenly I found myself servicing not one, but four wanton pussies! Julie had my cock in her pussy and was humping up and down. Veronica and Nicole had my fingers in them – fingers being plural because I found that I could easily fit three fingers in each of their pussies. And my lips and tongue were probing Kate's pussy.

The women were crammed close together. I wouldn't want to be touching three other guys that way, but none of them seemed to mind rubbing their flesh against other women as well as one guy. All were emitting whimpers. From the left, right, front, and above, I could hear "ooh!" "Waaaaahhh!" It sounded like steam pipes leaking.

But once I got in a rhythm I knew I wouldn't last long. And each of the women kept moaning louder and working into grunts. "Hnnngg!" "Unnngg" "Urrrgh!" "Hooggh!"

Veronica and Nicole's pussies were writhing around my deep probing fingers, and their thighs clamped around my hands. Kate's firm smooth thighs were wrapped around my head, and her crotch was humping my face like a dog. And Julie was bouncing up and down, shaking the whole couch. For a second I hoped the furniture would hold up.

"Hnnngg!" "Unnngg!" "Urrrgh!" "Hooggh!" The older women's sweating bodies were sticking to me. I liked it.

"Hnnngg!" "Unnngg!" "Urrrgh!" "Hooggh!" They kept getting louder.

"HNNNGG!" "UNNNGG!" "URRRGH!" "HOOGGH!" They were jostling my body all over.

Kate was the first to shudder. She pressed forward against my face one last hard time, letting out one last 'WHHHHHOOOOOEEE!" And then staggered off the couch.

Nicole was next. She let out a very crude, "GRRRHHHH!" and fell back onto the couch.

Veronica followed with a higher pitched wail, "WWWUUIII!" and collapsed forward onto my shoulder.

I couldn't hold out and started to lose control of my cock. But just as I was about to let fly inside of Julie's pussy, the older blonde shook and slapped her butt on my hips, and cried out "AAAHhhhhhhhHHH!" In the middle of her cry, I shot a giant spurt of cum into her pussy, my cock pulsating over and over. This led to one more "OOHHHHHHH!" From Julie, and she shuddered some more before slowing her pace.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Julie sat on my lap with my cock in her pussy for a full two minutes or so before sitting up and sliding off of me. She sat on the floor and rested her head on my leg. I was panting, and considering all of the liquor that these women had consumed, I wondered if they weren't going to be sick or pass out or something.

But in another minute or three, Veronica looked down and said, "Look at that! Mark, you're still completely hard!"

I didn't know that was unusual, but then I'd never fucked before. "Uh, yeah, I guess I am."

Veronica reached down and grabbed my sticky cock. She slowly stroked it. "Does that hurt?"

"No," I replied. "It feels good!"

"Oh, you teenagers," said Julie.

"Well I'm not going to waste this," said Veronica, jerking me faster. "Mark, you want to screw?"

"Uh, Sure!" I said enthusiastically. It was great fucking Julie, unforgettable actually. And a dream come true feeling up all of the others. But I had been fantasizing fucking Veronica since this morning, and sure wasn't going to pass on the opportunity.

"Get me going again, hon," ordered Veronica. With that, we started making out, and I grabbed her left tit with my right hand and fondled her. I worked my way down her neck and suckled on both of her big jugs, and then moved my left hand down to her pussy. When I slid my finger in her yet again, she spread her legs wide and emitted a "hhmmmmmmm." I worked in three fingers, which seemed to please her as she slowly thrust her hips in and out. I was surprised how much room was in there, as I wiggled my fingers all over.

"I'm ready if you are, Mark," said Veronica.

"I'm ready," I said, trying not to sound too excited. Veronica threw her legs around me and sat on my lap, facing me. The big woman looked down on me, scooted forward, and lowered her pussy down onto my hard cock. For the second time in a few minutes, I was fucking one of my neighbors, this time the big-titted blonde that I'd fantasized about so many times.

Veronica thrust in and out of me, wrapping her big thighs around my torso. I didn't really know what to do, so I grabbed her hips and hung on. Her big pale tits were right in my face, so I watched them jiggle as I felt my cock sliding in and out of her mature pussy. Once she was in a rhythm, I tried to thrust out to meet her pussy as it thrust forward. Our flesh slapped together, making an audible noise.

Nicole vacated her spot on the couch. I looked to my left, and Kate was sitting on the chair. She was still very naked, and her legs were spread, with one leg thrown over the armrest. She was watching us, and playing with her pussy. I could see her middle finger going in and out of her slit.

I moved my hands up Veronica's sides, and found her tits, and squeezed both of them. "That's it, baby, play with my tits. Suck on them, if you want," Veronica panted.

I wanted. So I wrapped my lips around her hard right nipple. I flitted my tongue over it while squeezing her left nipple with my right hand. I pushed her jugs together and buried my face in her cleavage, licking all over her chest and tits. "Ohhhhh," she moaned. She started fucking me faster. We were perspiring, and our slapping sounds were louder.

"Want to lay down, Mark?"

"Sure." Whatever she told me to do, I was gonna do.

"Okay, lay back on the couch. I'll be on top."

I turned sideways and laid my head back on the couch, and stretched out. Veronica slipped out of me for a moment, but soon she lowered her pussy back down on my cock. Now the big mama was on top of me, and her butt raised and lowered as she thrust into me. She was up on her elbows, and her tits were hanging over my face like two fat pendulums. I reached up and groped them. "Oooooh!"

I glanced to my left. Kate was still watching us and fingering herself. Now Nicole was sitting on the coffee table, and she too was watching us. Her long legs were parted wide, and her hand was buried in her muff, too. And then Julie was standing down by my feet, with one foot on the coffee table, her knees parted, and she was diddling herself. I wasn't sure what to think of these three women watching me fuck. I should have been embarrassed, not being an experienced fucker. But I didn't care, I was having a ball fucking Veronica and playing with her big soft body, and I wasn't going to be distracted.

Since Veronica's tits were hanging in my face, I grabbed her right nipple and sucked it. So not only was I fucking Veronica, but I was simultaneously sucking and feeling her wonderfully large tits.

Veronica then fell onto my chest and thrust faster. I reached down and grabbed her moving butt cheeks. Squeezing them, they felt softer than when I was groping her through her slacks, and now I was letting her ass flesh squeeze between my fingers. But my cock was feeling good too, and I felt like I might cum soon.

Veronica was grunting in my ear with each thrust. "Hugh Hughh Hunnnng." I took one glance to my left and saw the other three older women diddling themselves as they watched us. I thrust upwards to meet Veronica's pussy. Veronica was starting to move from side to side. "MMMMhhhh!"

With almost no warning, my cock erupted in Veronica's pussy. I gushed upwards, slowing my thrust. I kept thrusting, but within a few seconds, Veronica started convulsing. She writhed from side to side, and nearly fell off of me. But I hung onto her, and she grunted in my ear as her thighs clamped around my body hard, and she shuddered through what seemed like a genuinely pleasing orgasm.

Veronica collapsed down on top of me, sweating and panting, my cock holding still in her warm pussy. All three of the other women started to applaud. Veronica whispered in my ear, "I really want to do this again sometime. When there's no audience. Let's get together soon."

When Veronica climbed off my wet cock and stood up, I stood up also. My cock was still at full length, but now it was hanging down a little. Julie got me a pop, while the other women, including Veronica, each grabbed another glass of wine. I stood stretching my legs and back when Kate approached me. "Thanks for the oral sex," she said.

"My pleasure," I said, sincerely.

Kate put her wine glass on the counter and started making out with me. She didn't seem to mind at all kissing the mouth that just licked her pussy. Was it because she was so drunk? Our naked bodies entwined, and I took the liberty of groping her ass again, and then worked up to her little titties and then rubbed her pussy again.

Then Kate started to kiss down my neck. Her mouth nibbled its way down my chest. Then the drunken older neighbor fell to her knees and grabbed my butt cheeks. Her lips found my dick head. My cock was still at nearly full length but hanging down, and she took my head completely in her mouth and licked the end of it. Within a few seconds I was sticking up again, and with a few sucks halfway down my shaft, I was completely stiff.

I couldn't believe that Kate sucked my cock after I'd had it in two different pussies. If she minded the mixed juices of mine and Julie's and Veronica's cum, she didn't act like it. She sucked it deep, wrapping her pretty lips firmly around me. "Ohhhh," I moaned.

I leaned back on the kitchen island, and while getting a blowjob from my neighbor the other women circled around with their wine glasses.

"Are you hard again?" Julie asked rhetorically. "Wow, you teens!"

"It feels good!" I moaned in reply, and Kate smiled up at me. Julie moved closer leaning against the island to my left and started to make out with me and rub my chest and shoulders. So I, in turn, rubbed her chest and shoulders, but mostly her chest.

Nicole moved in on my right side and also started to rub my shoulders. But I didn't mess with her shoulders; I went right for her big tits. She was so tall that I could lean over and suck on her mature jugs and fat nipples.

Kate stopped sucking my cock. "Mark, will you screw me now?" she asked.

"Sure!" I said.

Kate simply fell back onto the family room carpet on her back. She spread her legs wide and looked up at me. I released the other women, and got on my knees on the carpet between Kate's knees. Here was another awkward moment. I had never fucked a woman on top, and didn't know how to get into position. I simply moved down onto Kate and tried to stab her with my dick head.

"A little higher up, Mark," she whispered, and she grabbed my dick and worked it into her pussy. It took me a minute to get into position, and I was embarrassed at looking like a novice in front of all of the women. But Kate emitted an encouraging moan, and eventually, I felt comfortable and thrust down into Kate's pussy in comfort.

Kate's pussy was as warm and slippery as Julie's and Veronica's were. And it felt great having the older woman wrap her bare thighs around my body and hold me while I pumped at a medium pace. When Kate started emitting high-pitched breathy whimpers, I felt like such a stud.

The other women left us alone, but I did look up once to see all three sitting back on the couch and chair, playing with their pussies again. I wasn't sure how fast I was supposed to thrust. So I started thrusting faster.

Kate started humping up into me and squeezing her thighs around me. She moved her hips back and forth, and in order to stay in her I had to keep driving, so we scooted around the family room on the carpet. "Ohhh! OH!" Kate squealed. She was such a quiet, reserved, petite woman, but her sex noises were pretty loud. "OOOhhhhhee!"

I could hear our bodies slapping together. I thrust so hard that my balls slapped her bottom. Kate started digging her fingers into my back. She bucked from side to side, almost throwing me off. She had a lot of power for a small-framed woman.

I fucked so fast, that it almost felt like when I jerking myself off. Only it felt a lot better. Kate's squeals were bouncing off the walls. "OhhhhEEEEE!" "Oh, FUCK!" "OH, MARK! FUCK ME HARD!"

I fucked harder, holding her shoulders to keep her from sliding away from me. She wrapped her calves around my body and threw me around.

"Wow, Kate's is a tigress!" exclaimed Julie. "Who knew?"

Kate started shuddering. "UBBLUBLUBBUU!" She dug her nails into my back and thrust up hard.

I couldn't take anymore and shot my jism deep into the brunette's mature fuck hole. Kate shook me more and clamped her thighs around me in a vice grip. Finally, she started to relax, her orgasm apparently subsiding. I laid on top of her, my cock still in her, as she panted, our sweaty bodies locked together.

I finally pulled out of Kate and pulled her up to her feet.

FirstTimePam
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FirstTimePam

I rubbed my knees and stretched my back, and drank some pop, standing next to the kitchen island. Nicole rose from the couch, and walked over to me, her big tits swaying, her brown bush and dark areolas prominent. She put one arm around me and kissed me.

My cock was again hanging down, a little sore now, as were my balls. But when the tall busty naked mature wife and mother whispered to me, "It's my turn now, Mark," I knew I wouldn't have much trouble getting another boner. I put my hands around Nicole and squeezed her bare ass cheeks. Then, of course, I started massaging her big mammaries and lifted them to my mouth, which wasn't a far reach with such a tall woman. I held the heavy glands and sucked on her nipples.

Nicole reached down with her left hand and started to jerk my cock. It didn't take long to get erect. Nicole turned around and rubbed her butt against my cock. I loved the feel of her bare cheek and buns sliding along my dick head, and my cock was fully throbbing again. I reached around her and groped her tits, lifting and jiggling them. I also moved my left hand down to her pussy and fingered her a little as she moaned.

Then Nicole broke away but took my hand. She led me a few feet away, to the kitchen table. She rested her bare butt on the edge of it and laid back on the table. She pulled me between her legs, and I stood with my cock at the same level as her pussy. Nicole lifted one leg up, and spread her legs wide. I could see the glistening pink of her pussy between her jungle of brown fur. I aimed my cock at it, and let it slide in.

Man, standing there with Nicole's long smooth thighs wrapped around me, my cock in her pussy, Nicole smiling up at me, and her big tits resting on her chest and bobbling around, I almost came in an instant. But somehow I didn't, perhaps because I'd already cum three times. Instead, I thrust forward and watched Nicole's big mature tits wobble like nothing I'd ever seen. She was smiling up at me and thrusting out to meet my cock.

I took some liberties, circling my hips so I could reach all sides of the big woman's pussy. I couldn't resist Nicole's wobbling tits, and reached down and grabbed them, kneading them and squeezing them as I humped the tall woman's pussy. The table wiggled a little, but I was betting that it was going to hold up to the weight and gyrations and humped away.

When I released Nicole's tits and straightened back up, Nicole threw her right leg up and rested it on my left shoulder. She did the same with her left leg, and the tall woman's lovely calves were resting on my shoulders while her long thighs rubbed against my belly. I found that I was able to drive my cock even deeper into Nicole's pussy, and so I thrust deeply, slapping my groin against her body, making loud slapping noises.

Nicole's hands were at her sides, and she was looking up at me. Soon she threw her arms over her head, and closed her eyes, and started whimpering.

I pumped rapidly, grateful to Mother Nature for inventing something that felt as perfectly fantastic as a woman's pussy on my cock. I glanced back at the couch, and all three women were watching us, once again fingering their own pussies.

Nicole started to really moan. "OOoohhhhhhaa!" "OOOHHHHHHHHHH!" It only encouraged me to pump the sexy old broad faster and harder. Her tits danced wildly, and her thighs jiggled. Her feet were straight up in the air. "OHHHHHH!"

I gave a quick thought to some of the fantasies I'd had just this morning when I saw her outside without a bra. Now she was showing me what was under that t-shirt, and what was under her panties, and letting me do pretty much whatever I wanted with them. Sort of like in my fantasies. "OOOHHHHHH"

Slap slap slap!

"OHHHHHHH! UNNNGGGG!"

Slap slap slap!

"GRRGGHGHHH!"

Nicole squeezed her legs tight around me and rolled her body back and forth on the table, knocking a salt and pepper shaker to the floor. "OOHHHHHHH!"

Now I was even grunting a little from my efforts. 'Uh uh uh!"

"OHHHHHWWW!" Nicole's tits were practically hitting her in the chin when I pumped into her. They were going in the opposite direction that the rest of her torso was. "HHHHHHHHRRRGG!" Her eyes were closed, but her mouth was open, gasping like a fish out of water. "UNNNNG."

I lost it and came inside of her pussy. Nicole shuddered through an orgasm while I completed mine, and she finally started to slow her gyrations.

I slid out of Nicole and let a little jism dribble onto her stomach. I realized how weak my legs were, and after pulling Nicole up off the table, I sat down in a chair. Nicole sat on the padded arm rest and hugged me. "Mark," she whispered. "We should get together alone sometime. When my husband is out late or something."

Within a few minutes, though, I got up and got something more to drink in the kitchen. When I turned around, there was Veronica, still naked, still looking busty, still drunk. She put her arms around me and hugged me. My cock was hanging down, rubbing jizm onto her thighs.

"I wanna do it again," said the busty blonde.

I'd just cum four times. Not a record in one day, but pretty close, especially in such a short period. "I, uh, don't know if I'm ready."

"Do you think he's Superman?" asked Julie.

Veronica started to play with my cock, but it was pretty flaccid.

I leaned back against the kitchen island. As tired and sore as I was, I didn't know when I'd get another crack at my big-titted blonde neighbor. I reached out and played with her tits while she stroked me.

"I don't think he's ready," said Kate.

"I can get him ready," said Veronica. Then she dropped to her knees. She arched her back, grabbed hold of both of her tits, lifting them. She wrapped her jugs around my cock and started to thrust her chest in and out.

The combination of the soft friction on my cock, and the visualization of the married older woman fucking my cock with her big tits, got me at full length within seconds, and within a minute I was hard as a rock again.

"Wow, Veronica, that was good!" Said Nicole. Veronica kept thrusting her chest up to meet my cock, squeezing her tits around it. Kate and Julie stood up and walked over to us. Julie stood on my right, and Kate just to my left. They put their arms around me, and Julie started to make out with me.

Kate pressed forward into me, and I could feel her hairy pussy mound make contact with my upper left outer thigh. She started to slide her snatch up and down on my leg. She was humping me like a dog.

Then Julie started to grind on my right leg, and now I could feel the coarse texture of both women's pubic hair sliding along my thigh. They wrapped their thighs around me and humped. I reached around with both hands and grabbed their bare butts. I pulled them towards me as they arched their pelvises up to meet my leg. Kate's butt was smaller and firmer than Julie's. But I loved Julie's smooth butt cheeks and squeezed her soft flesh between my fingers.

Veronica was still tit fucking me, as Julie and Kate whimpered in my ear and took turns making out with me. I ran my middle finger up Kate's butt crack, and she seemed to like that. So I tickled both women's butt cracks with my fingers, not really pressing in but just lightly tickling.

Nicole, apparently having recovered from our recent fucking, stood to my right, between Julie and the kneeling Veronica. She seemed to want in on some action. All I could do was reach around and feel her tits.

Veronica started to suck my cock. So now Veronica was blowing me, I was feeling Nicole's big tits, kneading Kate's firm butt, and fondling Julie's tits, while Kate and Julie humped my leg.

Between kisses, I looked at Kate's and Julie's and Nicole's faces. Their hair was messed up. I could see some gray at the roots. Their make-up was smeared. I could see some creases in their skin. I had this brief realization that these weren't girls my age I was kissing and "loving." They had some stretch marks, a little sag here and there, and even a little scar or two. They were middle-aged women who'd lived over twice as long as I had, were adult women before I was even born, had their own children, some of their children were even older than me.

The moment passed quickly, and I was still thrilled to be making out with them, much less fondling their flawed but still-arousing naked flesh, and proud that they wanted to have sexual contact with an underweight dweeb of a teen that had trouble getting dates his own age. And, after all, they had warm pussies, and as long as they wanted my cock inside of their warm pussies, I was willing to oblige.

Veronica stood up, turned around, pressed her butt against my loins, and rubbed her pussy over my cock. She raised her butt up high and slid my unit into her wet pussy. I stood straight up and tried to fuck her. Doggie style, they called this.

But it was hard to get in rhythm with nothing but Veronica's hips to hold onto, and Veronica realized it. She turned around, and leaned over the kitchen island counter. I caught on, and got behind her and re-entered her. Now Veronica was able to lean against the counter top while I held her hips and slammed my hips into her butt. I was even able to get in some feels of her hanging tits.

But the other ladies wanted some of my attention too. Nicole leaned back against the counter, just to mine and Veronica's left. Nicole arched her chest out and spread her legs wide. I went after her tits first, since the way she was thrusting her chest out made them look really big and inviting. I fondled her with my left hand.

Kate leaned over the counter just to my right, in the same position as Veronica, with her butt out. I reached between her legs and fingered her wet hairy pussy from behind.

Julie walked around the island and leaned over it from the other side, between Veronica and Nicole. Her tits were dangling down, so I got in some quick feels of them.

I ran my left hand down Nicole's stomach and found her snatch. Her long legs were spread wide for easy access, and I slid three fingers into her. So the status was that I was fucking Veronica doggie style, and finger fucking Kate and Nicole.

Julie walked back around to our side, and said, "Hurry up, Veronica, I want some more of Mark's cock too."

Veronica responded with, "I'm, I'm... clooose..."

I wasn't but Veronica was, and she started gyrating. "OOHHHH!" She thrust back at me, went through a series of shudders, and collapsed on the counter.

I slid out of Veronica. I stepped to my right and saddled up to Kate, who was still bent over her counter, her white little butt sticking up, her brown hair-covered pussy visible between her legs. I quickly aimed my dick head for the pussy mound and slid it around until I located her slit. I slipped my cock in.

Julie moved around to my right and bent over the counter next to Kate. I slid my hand down her ass and found her gaping slit between her legs and fingered her. It turned out that Veronica didn't vacate the premises. She turned around and leaned back on the counter, panting, and I got another handful of her tits.

I fucked hard into the more petite Kate and slammed her hard into the counter. She was moaning and whimpering with pleasure, but wasn't cumming fast enough for Julie.

"Here, Mark," she said, "reach around and diddle her clit, like this."

Julie reached around Kate and put her hand just above my sliding cock, above Kate's slit. She rubbed rapidly, and Kate responded with an "Ohhhhhh!"

I reached around on the left side, and Julie took my hand. "Here's her G spot, touch that clitty, not too soon, but when she's ready to blow. It'll make a woman explode."

I reached around until I found Kate's button. So THAT'S a clit! Bingo! I rubbed my fingers around it. "OHHHHHH!" squealed the generally soft-spoken Kate. "YEEESSS!"

Kate gyrated her hips, almost throwing me out of her pussy, but I hung on until she went limp under me.

"Now it's my turn, Mark," said Julie. She stuck her white butt out, leaning over the counter, and I stood behind her and worked my cock into her hairy pussy. I hung onto her hips and humped fast.

Nicole and Veronica were still standing on my left, and I played with their tits. Nicole, the only one I hadn't fucked against the counter yet, turned around and presented HER ass. Being significantly taller than the others, her butt was higher in the air. I fingered her while doing Julie doggie style.

"Want to go anal, Mark?" asked Julie.

"Huh?"

"Sure, you're lubricated enough." Julie stopped humping back at me and allowed my cock to slide out. "Now, aim higher. Right here."

Julie reached back and pointed her finger at her puckered asshole. She wanted me to stick my cock in THAT? I didn't know a woman would ever WANT me to do that. But I decided to do as ordered, even though I didn't think it was big enough.

I stabbed my wet dick head at the puckered hole. I pushed in, but not much was happening. Finally, I got just the head inside, barely. "I don't think it's going to fit," I said.

"Sure it will, said Julie, "just keep working at it. Go slow so you don't hurt me."

I moved slowly in and out, and inch by inch, I started to get my cock inside of Julie's asshole. 'UNNNG," she grunted. "That's good!'

Finally, I got completely in. Julie's asshole wasn't as lubricated, or as large, as any of the women's pussies. So I humped slow, as Julie leaned over the counter, with her legs spread wide and her knees slightly bent.

I fucked her ass for a while, wondering how she could cum that way. I looked over at the other women, who were watching in amazement. Especially Nicole. I started playing with Julie's tits, and then remembered what she showed me about the clit, and wondered when it would be "time" to touch her there.

"UNGG UNNNG HUNNNN!" grunted the mature blonde.

I reached down and searched for Julie's clit. It took me a while for me to find it, so I just generally rubbed the area. Julie's squeal told me I found it.

"UGGGGGNNNNN!" She immediately started shuddering, and then collapsed on the counter. I pulled my cock out of her asshole.

"Now," said a panting Julie, "do that to Nicole."

"Oh, I don't know," said Nicole. "I've never..."

"Well, then it's time you tried it," responded Julie.

With that, Nicole bent over the counter and spread her legs wide. I was tempted to just slide back into her pussy, but did as I was told, and aimed for Nicole's apparently virgin asshole. Wow, I was about to do something that her husband hadn't even done!

It took a lot of grunting on Nicole's part and Julie telling her to relax her muscles. But slowly I worked my cock into this gorgeous older woman's asshole, and started pumping her. Since I'd done anal with Julie, I felt like the experienced one, and really got humping, watching her butt cheeks ripple. I even took some liberties by reaching around her and squeezing her big tits.

"HURRRNGGG! HUNNNNNNNG!" grunted the older woman. "UNNNNNNG!"

I reached under her and slid my middle finger into her pussy. I felt like I could almost touch my own cock except for Nicole's pussy wall.

"OHHHOOOOOOOO!" Nicole alternately hung her head down, her brown hair covering her face, and then throwing it up in the air. Her mouth started as open, but on occasion, she gritted her teeth and stuck her jaw out. "HHMMMMMMMM!!"

She was a big woman, and when she started thrashing around I nearly lost my balance and fell over. But I hung onto her sweating flesh and kept pounding into her. 'HUGGGGHHH!"

Nicole even threw her feet back, like a kicking bronco, which just made me more determined to grab her body tight and slam my cock home. "HHHHHHHHGGGG!" "UMMMMMMMUUUMMMMM!" "HGURGGGH!" Very unladylike sounds coming from this classy woman. "HHGRRRGRG!"

Finally came the shuddering as I diddled her fat clit, and with her shuddering came my orgasm, and I blew cum into her butthole. This being my fifth cumming of the day it wasn't much, but it felt like a really good release.

Once I pulled out of Nicole, I took her hand and we fell into the couch, surrounded by the other women. Except for Veronica who was on her feet, holding a wine bottle and pouring wine into each woman's glass. "One more for the road."

"Oh, that was wild!" exclaimed Kate.

"Yeah, Mark," said Julie. "Thanks for stopping by!"

"My pleasure," I said.

When the women finished their wine, we all started looking for our clothes. I quickly threw my boxers and pants and t-shirt on, while watching Kate and Nicole and Veronica get dressed. It was fascinating and sexy just seeing the way that they put ON their underwear! Except Veronica simply stuffed her bra and panties in her purse and threw her pants and sweater on commando. Julie retrieved her clothes, but didn't seem in any hurry to actually put them on.

During the party, Kate, Veronica, and Nicole, all except Julie, had suggested that they'd like to fuck me again sometime. If I never saw any of these women again, it would still be the greatest day of my life.

The other three women and myself started working towards the front door, which had been left unlocked and open the whole time. Each woman, in turn, kissed me right before they walked out. They were dressed, mostly, but their hair was a mess, they were sticky and dirty and sweaty, and still quite drunk. Kate, Veronica, and Nicole stumbled out onto the sidewalk, making a drunken racket, even though it was still daylight.

Julie was standing behind me, holding her clothes up in front of her, as I started to walk out the door. She grabbed my arm.

"Where are you going?"

"Um, I'm going home. I have to take a shower."

"So do I," she said, smiling at me. "Let's not waste water. Let's shower together. C'mon."

Julie turned her back to me, and I exhaled and followed along behind, watching her mature white butt cheeks rise and fall and jiggle with each slow step. My sore cock started to tingle and spring to life again.

THE END

Published 
Written by donny8
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments