Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Oak Valley High School - Part Two

"Friends? Fuck Buddies? Dating? Kathy & Jack have to figure it out..."

38
7 Comments 7
4.0k Views 4.0k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"100% Pure Fantasy."

+Please read Part One for context...

I arrived on campus early for the first day of school, far before the teacher’s contracted time of 8:00 am. By the number of cars in the teacher’s parking lot, it looked like I was not the only “early bird.” It was a full hour before first period and the lot was over half full. It was never like this with our old 7:20 am starting time.

My walk to my classroom was typical, I ran into several staff members and said hello. When I arrived at my classroom, I did my usual routine: put my lunch in my mini fridge, started my coffee pot, and opened all of the heavy industrial curtains covering the windows on the north side wall.

I texted Kathy, “Good Morning! If you’d like some coffee, I have a pot brewing.”

Shortly after I received a reply, “Shoot! I just went through the Starbucks line. But I’ll need another cup after second period.”

During the middle of second period, I decided to make a fresh pot of coffee knowing Kathy would be stopping by in about twenty minutes. I also made sure to wash one of my spare coffee cups in case she did not have one.

As the students filed out after class, I was excited to see Kathy, after all, we did have a nice little fuckfest the night before. But it was more than that. I really did like this woman based on what I knew about her.

Our passing time between classes is only five minutes so students can get from one side of campus to the other if necessary. This would give Kathy and me plenty of time to get coffee and chat before she needed to get back to her classroom before the bell.

I went back to the sink and counter and poured myself a fresh cup of java and when I turned around in walked the blonde beauty. “Miss Zimmer,” I said.

Kathy smirked, “It’s Mrs. Zimmer. That’s my married name.”

“Oh, of course,” I said.

“I thought about changing back to my maiden name, but I wanted to keep the same last name as my son,” she explained.

Kathy was empty-handed so I poured her a cup of coffee into my spare “Patriot Pride” mug. “I hope you like bold French Roast,” I said.

“That is my favorite,” she said. “I’m not one of those typical soccer moms with the fancy mocha-whatever with whipped cream.”

I laughed and told her, “You get bonus points for that.”

“Do I need bonus points after yesterday?” she joked.

“Not really, but they can never hurt. Just like the students and extra credit,” I said with a grin.

We made a bit of chit-chat and agreed to have lunch in her room. The rest of the morning flew by and at the end of the fourth period, I was starving. I headed over to Kathy’s room and knocked as I walked in since she had her door open for the passing period.

“I guess I should close this door with the new emphasis on keeping doors closed, huh?” I said.

“Yes, I better follow the rules since I’m new to the school and district,” she joked.

As we ate lunch at one of the large tables we both commented on what a great day we had with the boys playing golf, and with each other in the evening.

“I really needed that last night. Don’t get me wrong, you’re a nice guy, good-looking, but I just needed some fun sexual contact,” she said looking at me.

“I can say all of the same things about you too,” I said. “Let me be blunt. What are you looking for? Are you looking to date? Or do you see us as a “friends with benefits” type of thing?” I asked.

Kathy had a blank look on her face. “Neither right now. Look, Jack, we just met last week. I have so much going on right now with a new job and my son starting a new school, I don’t think I want a serious boyfriend right now.”

“Serious? Oh, no, that’s not what I meant,” I said. “Let’s just let this play out naturally. I’m happy to show you around, we can hang out, along with the boys too.”

“Jack, I’d enjoy seeing you casually to start. I do feel a spark with you and we seem to have so much in common. And we certainly had fun last night,” she said giggling. “Maybe something in between dating and a fuck buddy.”

We agreed to discuss this more over the next few days but to be very professional on campus. We also agreed that we should tell Parker and Spencer that we’re just friends and co-workers who have a lot in common.

As the lunch bell rang and I got up to leave Kathy gave me a nice hug and a quick kiss on the lips. I went back to my room and as students were entering the room my head was spinning. I had no idea where I stood with Kathy. I decided to “slow play” the situation and not ask her out again, but to simply hang out at school and hopefully in our real lives.

Over the next few months, our friendship developed as we did a lot together by ourselves, and with Parker and Spencer. She and I would go to dinner, catch a movie, or attend Patriot football games together. A lot of the staff figured out that we were more than just colleagues, but we told them that we were just friends with a lot in common, as well as our boys.

We hooked up two more times during September and October. Parker and I had been spending the past few Thanksgivings with my in-laws since they don’t get to see him much due to their distance in San Diego. At the beginning of November, Kathy asked about our plans, and I told her what we’d been doing since my wife had passed. She said that Spencer would be spending the entire week with his dad, so she’d be alone, and she was hoping she could spend Thanksgiving with Parker and me.

It was about the tenth of the month when I had an idea: send Parker to his grandparents for the week alone, and Kathy and I go on a mini vacation. I pitched the idea to her over lunch and she loved it.

That afternoon after school we brainstormed ideas for locations as we both looked up information on our laptops. Within an hour a Sunday to Friday trip to an all-inclusive was booked. We’d get our boys off to their destinations on Saturday and pick them up the following Saturday.

Fox_Alice
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Fox_Alice

**

Kathy and I arrived at the Playa del Carmen all-inclusive just before lunchtime on Sunday thanks to our redeye flight. Once in the room, I said I needed a shower as I was feeling gross, and Kathy said she’d unpack her clothes.

A few minutes into my shower I heard the door open, and the blonde beauty came stepping into the large, tiled shower. We spent the next ten minutes enjoying a nice soapy shower, allowing our hands to roam over each other’s bodies. I think we kissed the entire time as well.

Once out and dried off I took the initiative to take her hand and lead her to the king-sized hotel bed. I’m not sure what it is, but there is something extra fun about hotel sex. Our “junior suite” featured a bed, a couch and sitting area with a large tv, plus a club chair on each side of the bed.

I laid Kathy down on the bed and we resumed our kissing session. Soon my hand was massaging her breasts and one ventured south to her thin blonde landing strip and her warm, wet kitty. My index finger ran the length of her slit and spread her natural lube throughout her womanhood, resulting in her moaning lightly.

“I want you to bang the shit out of me with your fingers. Two, maybe three fingers,” she whispered in a heavy breath.

Not wanting to disappoint her I started with one finger to prime her pink tunnel. I added a second and began curling my fingers in search of her soft g-spot. As she moaned again, I knew I was on target. I sped up the motion and was going as fast as I could.

Kathy was withering on the bed, almost in a frenzy. Her legs were wide open and pulled back, as she held her calves. As wet as she was, I wondered if she was going to squirt, something she’d never done with me before. Her legs began to quiver, her moans continued, and her hips began to buck.

“Cum for me, baby!” I told her. “Let it go!

I reached over and pinched her right nipple, sending her over the edge as she summited the mountain. Kathy let loose a primal yell, “UGH!” I felt her pleasure palace pussy walls clamp down on my fingers. “Oh fuck!”

As she rode out the wave, I left my fingers fully buried in her. Once she regained her breath I then asked, “Ready for a third finger?”

Kathy nodded yes. “Be gentle,” she sighed.

As I attempted to add another finger, she changed her mind. “Too much. Stop,” she told me. I must admit, it was going to be tough to get in a third, but I thought if I took my time her body would adjust.

“Jack, can you please lick me?” she asked.

My devilish grin gave her the answer she wanted. I moved off the bottom of the bed, and repositioned Kathy, bringing her ass to the edge of the mattress. This gave me great access to both her holes.

As I stood on my knees, I slowly started licking her honey pot. She was so wet and fragrant. One hand went to her breast while the other I placed on her stomach. I was now flicking her clit with my tongue, sucking on her pleasure nub, and listening to her moan.

“Jack, eat my ass,” she asked.

I went south and circled her starfish with the tip of my tongue two times before I went full buffet mode on her ass. Licking, kissing, probing my tongue into her hole in a fast and furious fashion.

Kathy was breathing heavily, gasping, and moaning all at the same time. “Oh baby, slow down,” Kathy said.

My cock was rock hard from the excitement of going down on Kathy. It was only the first day of our stay so I knew there would be plenty of time for sex, but I needed to bury my cock in her pleasure palace.

I stood up and grabbed her by the legs and lifted them high in the air. I stepped up to the bed and she guided my cock into her wet snatch. Slowly I began thrusting, driving my manhood deep into her and pulling almost all the way out.

We circled through four or five positions over the next half hour as we both enjoyed giving and receiving oral as we moved around on the bed and switched positions. As Kathy rocked on my hard cock in reverse cowgirl, I knew I was close to having an orgasm.

“I’m so close baby. Faster!” I told her

She turned up the heat by talking dirty to me. “Does my pussy look good wrapped around your big dick? I know you want to fuck my ass.”

“Yes, I want to fuck your ass,” I said. “I’m going to finger you.”

Just talking about having anal sex was all I could take. I began to feel my balls tighten and cum travel from my balls up my shaft. My legs started to tremble.

I pulled out of her wet pussy and started shooting my warm man milk all over Kathy’s ass. “I’m cumming!” I proclaimed. I covered her ass with several blobs of spunk.

“Oh, that was so hot,” she said. After a few deep breaths, she continued, “Wipe your cum off my butt.”

I pulled a few tissues from the box off the nightstand and cleaned up my sticky mess. Kathy moved around and snuggled into my arm, resting her head on my chest.

“I’m starving,” I said. “Let’s go to the pool and hit the taco bar.”

“And get a few beers,” she said laughing.

Kathy and I spent the next few days tanning at both the pool and the beach, meeting new friends at the pool bar, and having a lot of sex.

We had sex two or three times a day during our trip. One morning I awoke to a slow and sensual blowjob. That might have been my biggest orgasm and cum load of the trip.

As we returned home and pick up the boys as planned, and we decided to take the next step and notify our principal about our relationship. While not against any district policy, we both thought it was best to be upfront and honest. Naturally, we also told the boys who just kind of laughed at us.

“We’re not blind,” said Spencer. “Just don’t embarrass us at school.”

The End. Final Chapter.

Published 
Written by Taco4x4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments