Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

No Sandwiches

"A teenager gets his first job, and his first sexual experience, with an older co-worker"

188
20 Comments 20
12.9k Views 12.9k
4.9k words 4.9k words

Joey had just turned seventeen when he was hired for his first job. On his first day, he went through an orientation session and a small amount of training with the manager and was then assigned to the evening shift with two other staff members, Iris and Jillian.

Iris was the shift supervisor, a plump woman in her forties with a nice smile and a polite manner. Jillian was a few years older than Joey, and had been at the sandwich shop for about a month. Jillian wasn't very friendly or helpful, and Joey found himself spending his time learning with Iris, and soon he became quite proficient at building sandwiches to order.

It all started one evening when Joey happened to glance at Iris's big bottom when she bent over to sort out items under the counter. Her broad ass was on full display, and Joey could see the lines of her panties under the tight black slacks. The sight unexpectedly aroused him, and when Jillian caught his lusty gaze she giggled. Joey blushed, his face reddening, and Jillian laughed louder. Iris turned around, asking what was so funny, and Jillian gestured to Joey's bulging crotch.

"He's getting a boner from checking out your bum," she giggled, embarrassing him even more.

Iris glanced at the bulge before he could cover up with his hands, and blushed. The thought of this young boy being turned on by her seemed unlikely, and she pointed at Jillian.

"I doubt that," she scoffed. "It's because of your low-cut shirts."

"Uh uh," Jillian protested. "I was in the back, and he was looking at your bum and getting a boner."

Joey was beet red and avoided eye contact with Iris, finally walking past Jillian and going into the washroom to hide.

"Don't tease him like that, Jillian," Iris admonished. "You made him upset. Besides, it's not allowable to make sex jokes at work."

"It's not my fault your butt gave him a boner," she replied with a smirk.

"Jillian."

"Maybe he has a thing for older women," she teased. "Some boys do, you know."

"Okay, Jillian, that's enough," Iris scolded, giving her a little smirk.

Jillian shrugged and returned to her duties, giving Joey a sly grin and a wink when he came out of the bathroom. He kept his head down and tried to avoid eye contact with Iris, thankful when a few customers came in and took her attention. Iris said nothing to him, keeping things as they had been, and the rest of the shift went as normal.

The next evening Joey was quiet and shy, and Iris caught him numerous times making furtive glances at her backside, and once at her chest after she undid a button to cool off a little. The idea that this young boy found her attractive and appealing was causing a conundrum for her. On one hand, it was very flattering and made her feel desirable, boosting her self-esteem, and on the other it was not professional or socially acceptable. She fought with the decision to discuss it with him, and decided to wait and see how he behaved.

Everything went smoothly and normal until near closing, when Joey brushed past her as she stood at the counter, his hand brushing against her bum cheek. She glanced over her shoulder at him, wondering if it was accidental or not, and was unable to tell.

The touch had been an accident, but Joey felt a spark and instant arousal when it occurred. He noticed her glance at him with an odd smile, and wondered if she had moved back in order to make his hand touch her.

Did she like it? he wondered, his innocent and horny young mind beginning to spin with possibilities. Did she want me to touch her?

Iris glanced at him again, seeing an odd smile on his face while he stared into space.

Did he really try to grab my ass? she pondered.

They caught each other's eyes and both blushed, looking away quickly and focusing on what they were doing. Iris took in a deep breath, finding herself warm and slightly aroused at the thought of Joey desiring her, and tried to clear the thoughts from her mind. Joey moved a few boxes and then slipped into the washroom, giving his hardened cock a quick jerk. The thoughts and the look in her eyes had aroused him highly, and he stroked himself quickly as he remembered how her bum felt on his hand. Big, plush, and warm, the thought of squeezing her big cheeks drove him to the edge, and he pumped out a load into the toilet, keeping the image in his mind until his balls were empty. He cleaned up and went back out of the washroom, bumping into Iris outside the door, and her hand grasped his upper arm to steady herself.

"Oops, sorry," she quipped.

Her hand squeezed lightly, feeling the strong muscles under her fingers, and a burst of heat passed through her. She blushed slightly and took her hand away, feeling a surge of arousal between her legs that she hadn't experienced in a while, and her eyes locked on his. They stared at each for a brief moment, each seeing desire in the other's eyes, and Joey swallowed hard before averting his gaze downward.

"S... sorry, Iris," he stammered nervously.

"It's okay, Joey," she assured him softly.

She turned away and went to the freezer in the back, opening the door and letting the cold air wash over her heated body. She felt his eyes on her and watched his reflection in the door, seeing his eyes locked on her bum. She moved slightly, giving her cheeks a little shake, and saw his smile widen.

Oh my god! He is checking me out! she screamed in her head. Joey moved away and his reflection vanished, allowing Iris to take in the cold air and get her heart rate back to normal. Her mind raced, unsure of what to do with the unexpected situation and mixed feelings, and finally, she closed the freezer door and returned to the front. Joey was busy with a customer, giving her a chance to get herself together while she finished prepping for the morning shift. When the shift ended Joey gave her a smile.

"Do you need me to help close tonight?" he asked.

"No, Jillian is scheduled for closing, so you are free to go," Iris answered.

"You sure?"

"Yes, I will see you tomorrow," she assured him with a smile.

"Okay," he sighed.

Iris watched him walk out and then went to the door and locked it, seeing him look back and wave from the parking lot. She waved back and smiled to herself, thinking of how it had been a very long time since she felt the desire of a boy's crush.

"He is kinda cute," Jillian teased from behind the counter.

"Jillian..."

Jillian giggled and returned to the back, cleaning up to get ready for closing. "Just saying."

That night Joey fell asleep with his tired and sore dick in his hand after jerking off numerous times to the thought of Iris's bum cheeks jiggling as he plowed into her. He had watched a few videos of older women getting fucked by young guys, and the idea was now planted in his mind, an erotic seed waiting to sprout.

Iris grunted and moaned, the dildo buried deep in her hungry snatch while she imagined Joey fucking her. The idea of him being interested in her sexually appealed to her and aroused her highly. All the way home she thought of his slim body, the firm muscles on his arms, and the bulge in his pants she had seen. It looked impressive, and she wondered if he was really as hung as she pictured. The thought of his hard, young cock pushing inside had set her loins on fire, and she was now driving herself into the third orgasmic frenzy of the evening. She groaned loudly when the climax peaked, soaking the sheets beneath her as her back arched and the wave of pleasure swept through her. When it subsided she pulled the dildo out, hearing a little slosh, and let out a deep sigh.

If only! she thought, closing her eyes and falling asleep.

The next few days passed without any incident, with Iris and Joey stealing glances at each other and staying as professional as possible. She felt his eyes on her constantly, especially the evening she wore her tight black slacks with no underwear. She had made sure he got a good view whenever possible, dropping a knife, or sorting through the low cupboards in the pretense of looking for something. His bulge was ever-present, and by the end of the shift he had gone to the washroom three times.

She knew it was wrong to tease him, but the feelings of desire and arousal he obviously felt made her feel young, appealing, and desired. The attention was welcome, and she was sure he was enjoying it as much as she was.

When the shift ended Joey had stopped and stood behind her, his bulge less than an inch from her bottom, and she heard him inhale deeply. She realized he was smelling her neck, just below the hair net, and his warm breath fell across the top of her shoulder when he slowly exhaled. A burst of heat and wetness developed between her thick thighs, and she thought she could feel his hands almost touching her hips.

Joey stopped his hands a hair away from her hips, just before he grasped them, fearing that she would be upset and reject him. He had no idea that Iris would have welcomed his touch, and was, in fact, waiting for it. He moved his hands away and sighed, his longing to touch her generous hips and bottom not yet as strong as his fear.

“Good night, Iris,” Joey whispered. “See you next week.”

The soft whisper drove her arousal higher, and she turned to face him, her belly almost touching his crotch and her lips only a pucker away from his. She gazed into his eyes, seeing the desire and the hint of fear hiding within the brown pools, and smiled.

“Good night, Joey. Have a nice weekend.”

“You, too,” he murmured, dropping his eyes away.

Iris touched his hand, putting her fingers into his, and tilted her head slightly.

“Would you like to come by for a visit tomorrow?” she asked, pursing her lips nervously.

She had dared to make the offer, thrown the invitation out like the bait on a hook, unsure if he would take it.

“I would love to,” he replied with a smile.

She moved away and wrote her address on a paper, placing it in his hand.

“Here’s my address. Would you like to come for lunch? No sandwiches, I promise.”

Joey laughed and nodded.

“That would be great.”

“Then I will see you around noon.”

“Yes, you will,” Joey promised.

He was grinning ear to ear when he left, giving her a wave before closing the door behind him. Iris watched him walk away, feeling both excited and anxious.

What are you doing? she asked herself, replying to herself with a shrug of her shoulders.

*****

Joey stood at the door, feeling the sweat form while he wrung his hands together. After taking a deep breath, he pushed the doorbell and hoped she was actually home.

The door opened and Iris invited him inside, giving him a smile and closing the door behind him. She had her hair down, and a touch of makeup on. Joey thought she looked beautiful, and the snug blouse with a few loose buttons showed him a glimpse of cleavage he had never seen before. He struggled to pull his eyes away from the creamy valley of boobs, and blushed when he realized that she had seen his wanton gaze.

Iris giggled and went to the kitchen, telling him to follow, and his eyes watched the light sway of the generous hips wrapped in light-washed denim. The jeans cupped her big cheeks tightly and highlighted the curves usually hidden under her work clothes, and Joey felt his lust rise a few more notches.

“What’s wrong?”

Joey blinked a few times before answering.

“Uh, nothing,” he mumbled. “You just look… different.”

“Different good, I hope?” Iris chuckled.

“Yes,” he replied sheepishly. “You look really good.”

“Thank you, Joey. That’s sweet of you to say.”

“Really. You look… hot.”

He swallowed hard, using up most of his courage to make the compliment, and hoped she wasn’t offended.

“Yeah? Hot?” Iris teased, doing a slow turn. “You really think so?”

The compliment worked, and Iris was happy with her choice of clothes.

“Oh, definitely.”

Iris giggled, feeling like a girl his age, and stepped in front of him. She leaned in, pushing her breasts into his chest, and gave him a gentle kiss.

“That’s very sweet of you to say.”

Joey’s mind was reeling and his heart pounding in his chest. The feel of her warm, soft lips on his sent a jolt through his body, and the pressure of her big breasts pressing against him engorged his cock fully. Without hesitation he grabbed her by the waist and pulled her tight against him, pressing his lips against hers once again.

It took Iris by surprise, and her eyes opened wide. A burst of heat went through her body, ending between her legs, and her inhibitions went up in flames. Her hands grabbed his shoulders and she kissed him back, pressing herself into him and feeling the bulge of his swollen cock against her lower belly.

Joey suddenly pulled back, dropping his hands away and taking a step back.

“I.., I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have done that.”

Iris took his hand and pulled him close, placing it on her breast between them, and kissed him again.

“It’s okay, Joey. I want you to kiss me,” she assured him, pressing her body onto his.

His fear evaporated and he wrapped his free arm around her waist, pushing his bulge into her aggressively. Iris let him push, prod, and grope for a moment, then leaned her head back.

AfinaDj
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AfinaDj

“Kiss my neck,” she whispered hoarsely, realizing he was unsure of what to do.

He kissed and nibbled, his hot mouth smothering her neck and throat. She moaned her approval, ensuring he knew what she liked, and reached one hand between them to feel his bulge. Joey moved his hips back slightly, allowing her to cup his bulge, and let out a low moan.

“Come to the bedroom,” Iris urged, leading him down the hallway.

Joey followed quickly, his heart pounding in his chest and blood boiling in his swollen cock, panting with anticipation. Iris put her hands on his chest when they reached the bed, undoing the buttons of his shirt, and smiled.

“Just slow down a little, Joey. Undo my top.”

His fingers trembled as he fumbled with the buttons, watching her bra appear. Once done she pulled his shirt from his shoulders and tossed it aside, then slipped hers off and let it fall to the floor. She giggled at his lusty expression and undid her jeans, wriggling her hips to get them off, and Joey quickly pulled his own down and stepped out of them.

His erection jutted out, bobbing between them, and Iris was impressed with the size of the swollen member. She tugged her panties off and then unhooked her bra, watching his eyes widen as her breasts hung free. She took his hands and put them on her hefty mounds, feeling his hot hands cup and squeeze, and reached for his cock with both hands.

“Ooh, you have a nice cock, Joey,” she cooed.

“Yeah?” he panted.

“Yeah,” she assured him, stroking with both hands.

Joey moaned, her hands feeling so good on him, and he moved his hands to her hips. He reached around and cupped her big cheeks, pulling her tightly into him, and thrust his hips, pumping his cock in her hands as they were pressed between them.

“Slow down,” she urged, taking her hands away. “Let’s lie down.”

Joey let her go and climbed on the bed next to her, kneeling and looking at her body. His eyes took in everything, seeing a woman’s body for the first time, absorbing every inch of her creamy skin. The curves, the crevices, the supple thighs, and the generous breasts aroused him greatly.

Iris chuckled and lifted her arms, making her breasts jiggle and sway, and watched his eyes travel her body. She felt sexy and desirable, and sucked on her lower lip when his hand touched her tummy. The hot fingers trailed up to her breasts, feeling the warmth and heft before trailing around her swollen nipple. She let out little moans and watched his face as he explored, feeling the fingers travel to her thigh. Her legs parted to give him full access, and the fingers slipped through her mound and between her wet folds.

Joey was immersed in her, and when his fingers finally crossed the light fuzz and touched her pussy, he gasped, holding his breath when the wetness covered his fingertips.

“Gently, just like that,” she coached softly.

His fingers slipped and explored, finally sinking into her hungry cunt, making Iris gasp. He looked at her with a sly grin, the thought of pleasing her motivating him even more, and soon he had her writhing.

“Yes, right there,” she panted. “Just a little deeper.”

The orgasm was powerful, catching Joey by surprise. She held his hand in place and wriggled, making the climax complete, and Joey watched in awe as she quivered. Now he knew how it looked, and felt, when a woman orgasmed. He felt a surge of pride, and reached his other hand to cup her breast until she stopped wriggling and let out a deep sigh.

“Oh, Joey, that was so good,” she praised.

“I liked seeing you cum,” he admitted, a sly grin on his face.

“I think you will like fucking me even more,” Iris giggled.

Joey took the cue and moved between her legs, pushing his cock towards her dripping pussy. Her fingers grasped his shaft and directed the swollen tip into place, and moved away when he pushed forward. Her wet, hungry pussy took him in slowly.

"Easy, just go slow," she instructed.

Joey pushed back and forth a few times and paused when he had his pole buried in as deep as he could go.

"That's it, baby. Just enjoy it for a moment," Iris urged, loving the feel of her pussy being stretched and filled by his girthy cock.

The feeling was intense, unlike anything Joey had experienced or imagined, his entire cock engulfed in hot silk. After a few moments, he began to pump his hips slowly, dragging it out to the tip and then pushing back inside.

"Oh, yes, just like that," Iris moaned.

She knew he would not last very long the first time, and hoped to get herself to the finish when he did. She focused on the fullness and moved her hips slightly to ensure his shaft was pressuring the right spots, and her climax built quickly. Joey struggled to keep from pumping at a frantic pace and continued to move slowly, his cock swelled and asking to burst. Iris wriggled a little more and was near the edge.

"Go faster now, baby. Fuck me good," she urged softly.

The words flipped another switch in Joey's head, arousing him even more, and he began to pound into her furiously. Her ankles locked behind his waist and she kept him in tight, moaning and urging him on.

"Oh, yes... yes... just like that... fuck me, Joey."

She felt his cock swell and heard him groan just as he pushed hard into her, feeling the hot spurts. Joey's entire body began shaking when he erupted, his cock pulsing mightily and filling her hungry cunt with his hot seed, pushing Iris over the edge. Her stomach crunched and her legs squeezed when the massive orgasm hit, and together they quivered and panted until the pulsing stopped. Joey gasped and collapsed on top of her, resting his head on her shoulder, and she kept him held tightly while her own orgasm subsided. His hot breath caressed her neck while he panted, his hot, sweaty body against hers, and Iris gently stroked his hair.

"Oh, that was so good, Joey," she praised.

"Yeah?" he panted.

"Oh, yes. Very good."

He chuckled proudly, lifting himself up to take his weight off of her, and felt a cool rush of air over his chest. Her legs dropped away, allowing him to move, and when his softened cock slipped out he let out a quiet whine. Iris felt the cum running out of her, knowing it was huge load, and turned onto her side to face him when he lay down. Her hand rested on his stomach and her head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat slow down while she ran her fingers around the wisps of hair.

Joey relaxed and smiled. He finally had sex, felt his cock buried in a pussy, and she seemed to enjoy it as well, making him feel proud. Now he knew what the fuss was about. He felt his cock stir again as the image of her big tits flopping around while he fucked her played in his mind. Iris noticed the twitch and slow growth as the soft cock began to engorge again, and smiled to herself. Young men don't need long, she recalled, and moved herself down until her head was on his lower belly. She stroked the thickening shaft with her fingers, watching it fill and swell, then gave the fat tip a lick. It twitched, making her giggle, and she moved her mouth closer and began licking around the head.

Joey sucked in a deep breath when she took him into her mouth, feeling what getting sucked felt like for the first time. It was a glorious, arousing feeling, almost as good her pussy but different, and he put his hand on her head. Iris bobbed up and down, taking his thick cock in as far as she could, listening to the moans he let out. Her hand cupped his heavy balls and she pushed herself down, taking most of him into her mouth and the top of her throat, and felt him pump his hips. The thick shaft swelled and throbbed, making her clamp her lips around it, and spurts of hot cream flooded her mouth. Her lips parted slightly to allow some to escape, and it ran down the throbbing shaft and onto her hand, making his balls slick. Joey held her head tightly and pumped his hips a few more times, emptying the load into her mouth, and suddenly relaxed. Iris lifted her mouth off and swallowed, then gave him a few long licks to clean up what she missed.

"Holy shit..." Joey moaned.

Iris chuckled and moved her head back up to his shoulder, giving him a cum-covered smile.

"Did you enjoy that?" she asked.

"Oh, yeah," Joey sighed.

"Let's rest for while, then I will make us lunch," Iris suggested, licking her lips clean.

"Okay," Joey agreed, turning his face to hers.

"No sandwiches?" he teased.

"Haha, no sandwiches," Iris replied. "We'll keep those for work."

Joey laughed and nodded, laying on his back and resting. Iris sighed and cuddled up to him, feeling sated for the moment, and wondered how long he would stay. She slipped into the washroom and washed before pulling on a loose pair of shorts and a t-shirt, then headed to the kitchen to make lunch while he snoozed. Joey woke up and pulled on his jeans, then went to find Iris in the kitchen.

She was standing at the counter, the bottoms of her bum cheeks jiggling under the edge of the shorts, and he smiled to himself. He wanted to squeeze those big, jiggly cheeks before going home. Iris smiled at him and pointed to the table, telling him to have a seat, and put a pitcher of iced tea in front of him. He poured a glass and drank it dry, then refilled it while she put a freshly baked pizza on the table.

"I love pizza!" he announced with a grin.

"I thought you might," she chuckled.

They ate pizza and drank iced tea, chatting about work and then about her past. She explained about her short marriage after high school and a few subsequent boyfriends, and when he asked her how many guys she had slept with she laughed.

"A few, that's all I am going to say."

Iris cleared the table, feeling his eyes on her bum the whole time, and when she stood at the sink to rinse the plates Joey stepped up behind her. His hands reached around and cupped her breasts while his mouth began nibbling on her neck and shoulder, his bulge pressing into her cheeks. Joey was amazed at the heft and size of her breasts, and the big nipples in his palms hardened while he pawed the big, soft pillows. Iris sighed, excited by his arousal and touching, and reached one hand back to cup his bulge. Her fingers found the fly and tugged down the zipper, and his hot cock touched her hand.

Joey moved his hands down her sides to her waist and tugged down the shorts, revealing her bare bottom, and gave her hips a tug backwards.

"Oh!" Iris gasped, moving her hand and gripping the edge of the counter as he pulled her hips backwards.

Joey's cock rubbed into the valley between her cheeks, and he pushed her shoulders down with one hand while dropping his pants to the floor with the other, exposing her wet pout. He lined up and pushed into her, the cum-filled hole taking him fully in two thrusts, and grabbed her hips with both hands.

"I have always wanted to do this," he growled.

He fucked her hard, pounding into her and watching her fat cheeks ripple, just as he had imagined so many times. Iris gripped the counter tightly, her tits swaying and bouncing, and thought of the times she had wished he would do this to her.

"Oh, I like fucking you," he gasped. "I love your big ass!"

"Fuck me, Joey! Fuck me like you want to!"

His cock swelled and throbbed, bursting once more with intensity and pushing another load into her. This time he kept pumping, churning the juices in a frenzy. The feel of him spurting pushed her over the edge again, and Iris grabbed one of her boobs and squeezed while her cunt clenched on the pole massaging her insides. The climax weakened her knees and she almost dropped to the ground, Joey's grip on her hips keeping her up. He moved back a little and his cock popped out, dripping a small stream of cum on the floor, and he leaned into her backside. After a few gasps, he moved away, stumbling on weak knees to the chair, and plopped down. Iris did the same, slowly moving to a chair and leaning forward with her hands on her knees, catching her breath.

"That was awesome," Joey panted.

Iris chuckled and nodded in agreement, her sopping pussy sore from the intense pounding of his thick cock. It took a few minutes for her to recover, and she stepped away to the bathroom to clean up. Joey pulled his jeans back on and looked at the time. He had to go soon. When she returned to the kitchen with her shorts on again, Joey gave her a hug and told her he had to leave.

"Thank you for everything. It was great."

"Oh, you are very welcome, Joey. You can come back for lunch anytime you like."

"Okay. Thanks again."

"See you at work on Monday'" Iris quipped. "Oh, and keep this between us. Don't tell any of your friends or anyone."

"I won't. See you Monday."

Iris closed the door behind him and returned to the bedroom, laying down on the bed with her legs and arms splayed out. She was exhausted, the fucking and intense orgasms wearing her out, and closed her eyes.

Joey walked home instead of taking the bus, feeling light on his feet and whistling a happy tune. He had got some pussy, and a blowjob, and felt like a real man. He couldn't wait for Monday night, looking forward to being with her again, knowing that he had changed hours with Jillian so he would be closing with Iris. The thought of her big cheeks jiggling while he fucked her at the sandwich counter made his cock twitch, and by the time he arrived home, he had to jerk off again with the image playing in his mind.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments