Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Winter Job - Part 2 - The Long-Awaited Return

13
2 Comments 2
7.1k Views 7.1k
1.1k words 1.1k words

It had been six years, so much time to grow and become a new person, I should have been more excited about coming back,  but there was only one person I was truly excited to see upon returning home.

My work had taken me all over the world, I had learnt so many new things, enjoyed the company of some of the most beautiful women this world has to offer and yet she was always in the back of my mind, the woman that gave me my first job and so many other good things.

We had been having fun together for two years when the job offer had arrived, from the day she found my cum on her panties and bra, to the ‘girls only’ holidays that strangely coincided with my holidays too. The late night outings to the out of town bars and clubs and the wild sex that would always follow.

I had heard from her while I was away, the occasional email from her secret account with some nice photos of her in lingerie with ‘something’ missing from them. But after a while, the distance was too much and we then hadn’t spoken in 4 years.

Once I returned I was told that some friends had organised a party to welcome me home at my parents' house, I spent most of the day with my family and went to get ready before everyone arrived.

The party was as I expected, loud, fun and plenty of alcohol, I was having a great time, it was about halfway through the night that I at last saw Jess. She had been socialising with her friends and my parents for most of the night and I hadn’t even noticed she was here.

We met in the hall and she smiled at me, “Hey Charlie,” she said. It took me a moment to reply as I was slightly taken aback, it had been six years and yes the years showed but I was amazed how much more beautiful she had become. The subtle lines that had grown around her eyes and the slight change of her body made her even more attractive.

I smiled back confidently. “Hi Jess, it’s been a while, you look amazing.” And she did, she wore a stunning blue dress with a large v running right down to her belly, showing off her simply incredible cleavage, the dress came up just to her toned thighs and she wore black stockings and high heels. She had black mascara around her eyes which contrasted the deep emerald of her eyes. She was biting her lip with a cheeky smile as she noticed me admiring her.

“Oh it has, baby,” she winked and gestured her head to the right towards the bathroom door

I took no time in opening it for her and followed her in, my eyes admiring her lovely bum as I gave it a light squeeze before closing and locking the door.

As the bolt clicked she wrapped her arms around my neck and began kissing me passionately, my hands wandering all over her body as she slid her tongue to meet mine. I moaned into her mouth as she ran her hand over my hardening cock, unzipping my jeans and putting my hand into my briefs to take it out, stroking it as we kissed.

littleERICA
Online Now!
Lush Cams
littleERICA

She quickly dropped to her knees and began to kiss my cock, smothering it with her lips lovingly sucking and kissing with delight as she looked up at me and winking before taking my whole length in her mouth and beginning to deep throat me.

My cock twitching with delight and moaning softly running my hands through her dark hair encouraging her. “Oh fuck Jess, that's so good, yeah oh... fuck yeah, right there.”

I felt my balls beginning to tingle as she caressed them softly with both her fingers and her tongue when she took my cock deep in her throat.

She giggled as she came back up smiled and bent over the bathroom sink, pulling her dress up and revealing she had no panties on. “Fuck me, Charlie, oh I’ve wanted you for so long.”

I moved over quickly but hesitated. “But I don’t have a condom, Jess.” We’d always been so careful before and she had never let me go bareback before.

“Fuck me Charlie, and I want you to cum inside me,” she moaned.

I was so turned on by this, not only that I was fucking my friends mum in my parents' house but I was going to fuck her bareback and cum inside her.

I wasted no time pressing my wet cock up against her wet pussy, grasping her by the waist I slid in. She moaned loudly with delight and I began to fuck her, she felt so damn good, her pussy getting wetter with each thrust, my cock so hard and wet in her juices.

I watched as her perfect ass bounced as I began to fuck her harder, admiring the pure joy and ecstasy on her face in the mirror. “Oh baby, give me that cum, please Charlie, cum inside me please.”

I moaned, she was so wet and he skin so soft I couldn’t help myself I moaned as I exploded inside her, my body shaking as I came thrust after thrust into her soaking pussy, her eyes wide with the whites of her eyes showing, eyes rolled up, mouth gaping as she came too, spasming as I came deep inside of her.

She moaned softly almost purring as she clenched her pussy around my cock, I hadn’t felt this before and I came again, moaning as I did so. I kissed her neck as I stayed inside of her. She whispered, “Better than I ever remember, baby.” She smiled, eyes closed and flushed cheeks, “You’re mine now, Charlie,” she giggled.

We both sorted ourselves out and just as we were going to open to door she gave me her panties, the bright pink ones I’d taken from her years ago and she’d eaten the cum off, “Cover them again in that sweet stuff baby and I’ll see you tomorrow,” she giggled kissing me before leaving out the door.


Part 3 Coming .....soon-ish :)

 

Published 
Written by charliefarlie123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments