Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife’s Promiscuous Past Part Two

".Boy Toy back for more"

23
5 Comments 5
9.1k Views 9.1k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"These stories are as she told them! Very erotic and very sexy... <p> [ADVERT] </p>She is the ultimate giver"

Anyway, the apartments she lived in had a private gate. In order to get in, you would have to call the apartment number and when the person answered, they could buzz you in. 

So at about one a.m., her phone rang. She had a good idea who it was but wasn't able to pick up because she was right in the middle of fucking a guy that she had been seeing for a short time. He was an older guy with a long pencil dick that never really got hard. He would cum almost as soon as she put it in. She didn't like the way it felt inside of her but he was good company and she hated to be alone. 

Then the phone rang again. She knew Jason must be at the gate but she was in a little bit of a predicament. How could she get rid of this other guy that left her feeling so unsatisfied? After seeing and feeling Jason's beautiful hard cock the weekend before, it was all she thought about all week. She even used her vibrator and masturbated thinking about how good he had fucked her. Every night that week, she masturbated and squirted all over herself at the thought of his huge beautiful cock.

How she wished Jason would have shown up before him. What could she do? She was so horny for that huge cock. She wasn't a size queen but after having this cock, it was all she could think of. She was just about ready to tell this guy she wasn't feeling well and he needed to leave. 

Then there was a knock at the door. Excitement shot through her like a lightning bolt. Could it be him? She waited, then there was another knock. She got up put on her bathrobe and went to answer the door. She opened the door and, yes, it was him. Now what? She could smell alcohol and could tell he had been drinking. As she looked him over, she could see that huge bulge in his pants. She knew he was there for a booty call but she didn't care. She was happy to use him as he used her. 

She told Jason that she has company. He immediately had a huge look of disappointment on his face. He thought he was the only one she was fucking. Little did he know he was one of many. As she stood in the doorway, he stepped closer and grabbed her robe with two hands, and pulled her to him. He started kissing her passionately. 

She reached back and closed the door behind her. He tore her robe open and started fingering her wet freshly fucked pussy. She was so turned on by the fact that he was fingering her while the other guy's cum ran down her leg. He grabbed her hand and put it on his cock.

He said, "I bet he doesn't have a cock like this."

"Oh my god, it feels so big after feeling that pencil dick." She said, "Let me find a way to get rid of this guy."

He replied, "Don't worry about it, better luck next time." And he turned and started walking down the stairs.

Seeing him walking away was disappointing. Like a magnet, she started to follow him down the stairs. When they got to the bottom, she took him by the hand and walked him over to the mailboxes. She pushed his back against the boxes undid his pants and pulled out his huge semi-erect cock. It felt so big and it wasn't even hard yet.

LucieEllis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LucieEllis

She dropped to her knees, pulled his pants down, and started licking around the head, up and down the shaft, and then put the whole thing deep in her mouth taking it all the way down her throat. He gasped so loud she thought he was going to cum! 

He suddenly grabbed her head and said, "Stop!"

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"He's watching."

"Who?" she asked.

"Your boyfriend, that's who."

"She replied, "let him watch."

Then she went back to doing what she does best. Sucking cock. She stroked him and sucked him at the same time. The head of his cock was swelling so so big. Almost too big for her mouth. She knew he was getting close. 

She couldn't wait to taste his hot sweet cum. She could taste the sweet pre-cum leaking out.

All of a sudden he said, "I'm cumming."

He pulled it out of her mouth. He stroked his cock hard and fast, it shot all over her face and hair. Spurt after spurt, she couldn't believe how much came out. Her face was covered.

He said, "your guy is still watching."

She took her fingers and scooped it up off her face and put his cum in her mouth. She did it again and again until she had gotten almost all of it. She had never tasted cum that was so sweet and so hot! She took her bathrobe and got as much as she could out of her hair. 

He said, "I think your guy has finally seen enough, he's gone."

He kissed her and started to leave. He turned around and asked if he should stay in case he did something crazy.

She said, "no, don't worry I can handle him." 

And handle him she did. She went back up to the apartment, only to find him in bed.

He asked, "Is everything ok? It sure took you a long time!"

She said, "absolutely," as she pulled back the covers only to find his cock hard. She thought to herself, 'watching me suck Jason's huge cock got him turned on.'

She decided to tease him a little. She put just the small head in her mouth, thinking how small it seemed after Jason. But she figured what the heck. She started sucking him and stroking him.

As she did that he asked, "Can I cum on your face?"

She giggled to herself and didn't answer. It wasn't two minutes, and he was ready to cum. She pulled it out and jacked him off on her face. 'What a small insignificant load,' she thought.

She laughed inside because she knew he saw everything yet she never told him that she knew he watched. She asked him to leave. As she went to sleep she knew that she had just pleased two guys back to back. It was a very satisfying feeling. One of her bucket list items had just been checked off. Until next time.

 

 

Published 
Written by RacerX129
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments