Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife Lori Shows It off For A Young Man At A Night Club And Is Banged Senseless

"My wife Lori is fucked senseless by a young man we met at a night club."

80
23 Comments 23
78.7k Views 78.7k
3.7k words 3.7k words
Famous Story
My wife Loriand I maybe just over the age of forty, but you would never believe some of the things we have done. Lori is in my mind a very attractive woman. She can be very shy at times, but she also can be very sensual. She loves being romantic, but she also has a wild side to her that can take her to new heights. She also loves the feeling of being fucked by a big cock.

Lori and I are your typical average family that you would never think of us doing something as bold as the things we had done. We are the kind of people you would think of being your next door neighbor. I still don’t believe how far we have come with this and how we kept it just a secret between just ourselves.

In my last story I wrote about how my wife Lori ended up being fucked by a young man while vacationing. It was the start of something that had gotten totally out of control and ended up with Lori being fucked senseless by this young gentlemen right before my own eyes. I had to say it ended up being one of the most exciting nights of our lives, or should I put it was until our next adventure.

It had been several months after that vacationing adventure when things began to change again for us. We had written off that adventure to a onetime event never to be experience again. I never thought we could do something so taboo ever again, but as everyone knows life can always change in an instant.

My wife and I had been waiting one day for the cable guy to come by and fix our television in our master bedroom. It had been acting up for almost a month and I couldn’t take it any longer that it didn’t work. They gave us that imaginary four hour window when they would arrive, but after several hours of waiting that day there was still no cable guy.

Lori had come to the conclusion that he wasn’t going to show and decided to jump into the shower before going to dinner. Her luck would have it as soon she had jumped into the shower the cable guy did finally arrived. There was no way I was going to turn him away as I had waited all day for him to come. I decided to let him fix it anyway as Lori showered in the bathroom next to where he was working at.

I quickly found myself getting very aroused as this young gentlemen worked on my television right next to the wall as my naked wife showering on the other side of it. I began to think about him storming into the bathroom and taking Lori right there on the bathroom floor. My cock began to swell up as I couldn’t get the thought of him fucking Lori hard on the bathroom floor out of my mind. I even had to leave the room for a short time as my cock began to throb with excitement.

Lori had no idea that the cable guy was just outside the bathroom door fixing our cable line as she continued on showering. It had been about ten minutes later and Lori had just finished up with her shower. The cable guy now had all the lines to my television everywhere as he was right in the middle of fixing it. It was then that the bathroom door had suddenly swung open as Lori walked out into the bedroom.

She had laid her clean clothes on the dresser and was coming out to get them when all of a sudden she noticed the young cable guy looking directly at her. She had nothing on at all as the young man got a good look at her naked body. I was extremely aroused now as Lori had a stunned look on her face. She was very embarrassed as she stood there with a totally red face for a good few seconds.

“I am sorry. I didn’t know anyone was here.” Lori said

Lori quickly grabbed her clothes off the dresser and scampered back into the bathroom as fast as she could.

I noticed the young man looking at her in a sensual way as his eyes stared right at her ass until she had closed the bathroom door behind her. He found Lori to be very attractive as his facial expression had the look of lust on it.

I immediately tried to play down what had just happened, but my cock was way over the edge. I hadn’t felt that sexually aroused in a very long time as the young man continued on fixing my television. It was a few minutes later that Lori quickly paraded past him and downstairs. I again noticed him checking her out with a smile on his face as she quickly walked past him not wanting to look at him.

It took him about another twenty minutes or so before he had my television up and running again. He gave me his number and told me if I had any other problems to give him a call and he would be right back out to fix it. I wouldn’t have expected anything less than his offer.

That day after he had left I was extremely horny. Lori was mad at me for not letting her know he was just outside the bathroom door, but I had no idea she was going to walk out naked like that.

I was extremely aroused that all I could think of was that young cable hunk taking her right there on the bathroom floor. I had told my wife how horny I had become as I told her all about my wild fantasy. We imagine that entire night that this young man had fucked Lori senseless. It had added a sense of sexual arousal that neither one of us could had ever expected. We ended fucking twice that night as Lori screamed out into several mind boggling orgasms.

The next few weeks I couldn’t get the thought out of my mind of Lori showing off her naked body to other men. I had become somewhat a voyeuristic as my fantasy for Lori grew with more intensity. I had come to the point I no longer could just visualize it, but that I wanted to see it happen for real.

I slowly brought up the idea to Lori of letting another man fuck her. She was at first adamant about not doing it, but she slowly began to change her mind about it over the next few weeks. The more I had mentioned the idea to her the more aroused she had gotten. She finally had broken down to the point where she also wanted to fulfill this fantasy of mine.

I would have loved to call the young cable hunk up, but there was no way I could do that without giving away our privacy. I needed another way of finding a gentleman who would love to fuck an older woman like Lori. I thought about many different ways including searching the personals section of our local paper. I knew this would be the easiest way to find someone, but I just wasn’t sure about talking with someone without actually seeing them.

After careful thought I decided the way to go was the route of trying a night club. I had heard of two clubs in the city that was known for people hooking up. I ended up doing a thorough search on each of them and decided on one night club in particular. I had heard that there was no way my wife wouldn’t find a guy to fuck.

It was a few nights later that Lori and I decided to pay this night club a visit. We actually hadn’t been to a club since way back in our college days so we were a little out of touch on how the clubs operated today.

Lori wore a tight dress that night that showed off her nice big boobs while still hugging against her nice curved ass. She looked extremely hot that night as we headed for our first experience in a night club in a very long time. We had no expectations going into this and thought at worst case we could spend the night together enjoying each other’s company.

We walked into the semi dark night club. The music was loud and there was a good amount of people there on this given night. We were lucky to find a table as another couple headed out as we just got there. The crowd was much younger than I had originally thought as they were mainly single people in their twenties and early thirties. With us being just over the age of forty and married we stood out more than the rest. We didn’t care at that point and weren’t about to leave because of that.

It was amazing how many of the gals that night had on short tight dresses that barely covered up their butts. A few of them had either a thong on or nothing on at all underneath their dresses. We saw plenty of breasts that night that were barely covered as it left a lot for the imagination. This place had sex written all over it as we watched a number of young couples hooking up all around us.

I watched as a few younger men walked past Lori and give her a smile as they looked over at her. They couldn’t but help noticed Lori’s beautiful cleavage as they glanced down at her as she sat in the booth next to me. We had sat there for quite a while as we watched several individuals frolicking with one another, but so far no one had hit exclusively on Lori. I had even thought about getting up and leaving the booth to see if anyone would come over and talk with her.

It was just a short time later that a young gentleman stopped by our table. He was very good looking lad and was very polite as he introduce himself as Mike. I easily could tell he had no problem scoring with the women, but on this night he was drawn toward Lori for some reason.

He asked if he could sit down as he bought Lori and me a drink. We were both a little cautious at first as I think he knew something wasn’t right about us being here. I had a feeling that he had experience on hitting on some wives in the past and he knew we weren’t there to dance or to just hang out.

We all talked for about twenty minutes when the conversation turned to why we were there.

“I think I know why you’re here.” Mike said as he slid in even tighter next to Lori.

rirismithTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
rirismithTS



I was stump on what to say next as we both stood their silently as he put his arm around Lori. There wasn’t word said over the next few minutes as Mike got cozier with my wife. He knew what was going on now as I said nothing to stop him from making a move on her. He began to kiss her lightly on the neck as Lori slowly gave in to his advances.

It was a few minutes later and Mike now had moved his hand underneath the table.

He whispered into Lori’s ear, “I want you to remove your panties.”

I couldn’t believe what he had asked Lori as she slowly slid her hands down under the table. A few seconds later she had pulled her panties up above the table and handed them over to Mike as he lay them down onto the table for all to see. Lori was very aroused as she quickly began to melt as Mike began to take control. He now had Lori in the palm of his hand and Lori was going to be his slut for the night.

Mike once again moved his hand back underneath the table. I felt Lori’s body begin to shudder next to me as Mike had moved his hand down in between Lori’s legs. A few seconds later I heard Lori moan out softly as her eyes began to close periodically. Mike was gently fingering her as Lori felt a quick orgasm building inside her.

He kissed Lori hard on the lips as several groups of individuals mingled just a few feet from our table. She quickly was losing control as her orgasm began to build with abundance. Her eyes were now completely shut and her body began to gyrate in the booth as Mike whispered into her ear.

“Don’t fight it baby. Let yourself cum.”

Lori squirmed even more next to me as her breathing began to pick up. A short while later Lori let out a muzzle cry as she began to cum right there all over Mike’s finger. He then slid his hand back above the table as Lori’s body trembled in pleasure.

“Do you guys want to get out of here?” Mike then asked.

Lori wanted him to fuck her badly as she softly moaned out, “Yes.”

We left a few minutes later and headed out onto the parking lot. Mike wanted Lori to go with him as she climbed into Mike’s snazzy Camaro. I followed closely behind as Mike led us to a motel just a few miles away. The car windows were so tinted I couldn’t see a darn thing going on inside the car. I later found out that Mike had pulled Lori’s dress down over her big tits and felt each of them up while he drove her to the motel to fuck her.

When we arrived at the motel I quickly went inside and reserved a room. Mike then followed me to the back of the motel as we parked directly in front of our room. Lori had gotten out of Mike’s car holding her dress up over her tits as I quickly unlocked the door as the three of us went in.

Once inside Mike instantly removed Lori’s dress and began to caress her body with his hands. His hands roamed Lori’s ass while he sucked on her beautiful hard nipples. Her body felt a huge sensation of arousal as she was more than horny for him.

I couldn’t believe how aroused she had gotten as she began to rip the clothes right off Mike’s gorgeous body. She couldn’t keep her hands off him as her hands instantly had found his big cock. She began to stroke hard on it as Mike had become even more aroused than a few minutes earlier. The sexual tension in the room was immense as my cock was already throbbing with excitement.

A few minutes later Lori had garnered enough courage to go down on him. She slid her body down right in front of him and grabbed a hold of his big cock. She then inserted his cock into her mouth and began to worship his cock right before me. She sucked several minutes on it as pre cum glisten from the end of his cock.

Mike now lay Lori down on the bed and moved his head down in between her legs. Her body was now out of control as it shuddered hard on the bed before Mike had even touched her. He slowly began to tease her wet pussy with his tongue as moans of excitement filled the room. I had never seen a guy take so much time worshipping a women’s pussy as Mike did.

Lori had loved every minute of it as Mike had pushed her to the edge of cumming a number of times. He worked her over good and long with his tongue, and after almost twenty minutes of worshipping her pussy did he finally let Lori cum.

Lori screamed out into an orgasm like none before. Her body bucked on the bed as she arched back up off the mattress. Mike had his tongue wedged deep into her as she came very hard all over it.

A short while later Mike moved up on top of Lori’s body. She stared right into his eyes as I watched her facial expressions as she felt Mike’s big cock slip deep into her. She let out several soft moans as her eyes immediately closed. Mike began to slowly fuck her as Lori held tightly onto his back.

“Yes! Yes! Oh’ god it feels so good!” Lori began to moan out.

Mike now began to fuck Lori harder on the bed as her moans began to increase with intensity. She was getting closer to cumming as Mike rammed his good size cock deeply into her. A short time later Lori screamed out into a huge orgasm. Her body shuddered hard on the bed as her hands held tightly onto her bouncing tits.

Mike then pulled Lori’s legs high into the air. Her knees now hovered over top of her tits while her ass was pulled up off the bed. Mike rammed his big cock hard into her for good measure as it had Lori screaming out continuously. He ended up fucking Lori hard this way for several minutes as she once again screamed out into another very intense orgasm.

I now had my cock out of my pants as Mike had Lori climb on top of his big cock. She slowly shifted her pussy down onto the long shaft of his cock. She immediately felt a huge sensation shoot right through her as she began to move herself up and down on the shaft of his cock.

A short while later she began to fuck Mike with more intensity. She felt another powerful orgasm building as she was once again slammed herself down onto his cock. I watched on in total excitement as Lori began to push her pussy all the way down onto Mike’s big cock. She screamed out in pure pleasure as she felt Mike’s cock being slammed up into her. Her orgasm was so over powering that her body fell on top of his.

Mike now had Lori turn the other way on his cock. She held her arms back on the bed trying to hold up her exhausted body up as Mike once again began to pound his cock hard up into her. I could see Mike’s big cock sliding in and out of Lori as he pushed every inch of it up into her. She began to cry out even louder as Mike began too fuck her even faster.

He fucked Lori very fast and hard for several minutes as Lori could only handle so much. She finally had enough as her body fell back onto Mike’s chest. She lay there for a few minutes as Mike’s cock was still buried deep inside her pussy. I thought at that point I was going to go over the edge, but somehow I was able to hang on from cumming. I still don’t how I didn’t cum.

It was several minutes later and Lori was now on all fours on the bed. Her face was plastered against the sheets while her ass hung high into the air. Mike was now pounding her pussy from behind as Lori moaned out like never before. She felt Mike’s cock hitting the back of her pussy as the sound of pounding flesh could be heard throughout the room. Lori was so turned on that she began to use words that I had rarely ever heard her ever say before.

“Fuck me! Fuck me!” Lori moaned out.

Mike gave it all he had as Lori once again screamed out into another scintillating orgasm right before my eyes. I no longer could hold on at the point as I began to cum all over the floor. Mike had continued to fuck Lori hard from behind for another several minutes. Her body was more than worn out as she was easily on her six or seventh orgasm of the night. Mike then gave Lori several more hard thrust with his cock as the bed shook very hard.

He cried out, “Oh’ god I am going to cum baby!”

A few seconds later Mike pulled his big cock out of Lori’s pussy. He held tightly onto to his cock as he had Lori turn over onto her back. He grabbed the back of Lori’s head and pulled it toward his throbbing cock. He grunted out with force as he began to cum hard all over Lori’s beautiful face. Thirty seconds or so later Lori had cum streaming down over her face as Mike got up off the bed. Lori now lay on the bed exhausted and worn out as Mike had covered all parts of her face with cum.

Mike then quickly left right after that after he had received a phone call. It probably was from another hot slut as he left in a hurry. He wanted to fuck Lori again as he wanted us to again visit the night club the following week.

I lay with Lori for a good thirty minutes as I comforted her as she lay motionless on the bed. It was a good hour before I took Lori home that night. Neither one of us had expected this night to be as intense as it was. I guess when you add to the mix of a forty something year old milf and a younger gentlemen like Mike then things can get very intense.

We both enjoyed that night and said we would be open to possibly of doing it again in the future. We agreed that we shouldn’t make this a regular thing, but we also agreed if there was an opportunity we wouldn’t just walk away from it. Well, let me say that opportunity presented itself shortly after this occasion.

Published 
Written by hotmaturewife
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments