Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife is Taken Hard

"My wife flaunts her body at a nightclub only to be fucked hard later that night."

70
25 Comments 25
56.4k Views 56.4k
4.9k words 4.9k words
Famous Story
It had been more than ten years ago and my wife Ann had just turned the magical age of forty. She felt she had hit a milestone in her life where she had lost all sex appeal. She stopped wearing two piece swimsuits, along with wearing more revealing clothing. Our sex life had become nearly nonexistent and I knew I had to do something before it got any worse.

I did my best to try convince her that her age was just a number and that many of men out there would love the opportunity to be with her, but she really believed otherwise. She had become more and more distant, and I needed a way to show her how sexy and gorgeous she really was. It was then that I mentioned it to a buddy of mine at work. Steve said he had gone through a similar thing with his wife a few years back. When I asked him how he had dealt with it I was stunned by what he had told me.

He said he had taken his wife Deb, who was in her early forties at that time, to one of the local hot spots for a night out. He had Deb wear something revealing, and he knew there would be plenty of men there to check her out. He told me that he and Deb sat at a table in the back away from everyone. He instantly noticed several younger men glancing over at their table. A short time later he got up and headed for the restroom leaving Deb all alone at the table. He wanted to see if any of the young men would bite and say something to Deb. When he returned he noticed a young man in his mid-twenties chatting with her. He couldn’t believe how sexy she looked as this young man hit on her at their table. He then sat at the bar for several minutes observing them before returning to the table.

I wanted to know more, and Steve went on with a few more details. He said that Deb introduced him, and that the three of them sat and talked for about twenty minutes or so. It was then that the young man Nathan asked Deb to dance. Steve had urged her to dance with him and Deb danced to a few songs with him before returning back to the table. Deb at first felt a bit uneasy dancing with a young man that was nearly twenty years younger than her, but after a few drinks she began to warm up to him. I thought that was the end to the story but it wasn’t. There was much more, and Steve asked me if I really wanted to know what had happened after that. I told him I did and I couldn’t believe what he was about to tell me next.

He told me that young Nathan wanted Deb badly and that the three of them left a short time later and rented a motel room down the street. I sat there somewhat confused at first, but it had become quite clear minutes later what they had planned. I felt a wave of adrenalin come over me, and I sat there with my eyes wide opened. I couldn’t believe that Steve would ever share Deb with another man. Deb seemed so innocent and shy, and even though Steve can be a bit on the wild side from time to time I had no clue he would go to that extreme.

At that point I was sucked into Steve’s story and I wanted to know more about what had happened after that. Deb is a very attractive looking woman for being in her forties and I definitely could see her attraction to a younger man, but I had no idea what was in it for Steve. It made no sense to me at all and I knew there was no way I could ever share my wife Ann with another man like that.

Steve went on how the three of them walked into this motel room and how Nathan began to undress down to his briefs. He then walked over towards Deb and slowly began to seduce her right there in front of him. Deb instantly fell for his advances and a short time later he had removed all of Deb’s clothes. He laid her down onto the bed and he began to devour every inch of her body. He then fucked her good and hard in front of him and a short later Deb cried out into not one, but two. powerful orgasms. He told me that his wife’s body shook and trembled like never before and it was the best fuck Deb had ever experience. She instantly felt more confident and her demeanor began to change after that night. She no longer felt old and unwanted and Steve noticed a huge difference in their sex life.

I sat there dumbfounded and confused and I told Steve I could never see Ann in that kind of situation. I told him I would be extremely jealous and that Ann would never go for something like that. Steve then surprised me once again seconds later. He told me that he had shared Deb with a few other men after that night out and that even today he still shares her on special occasions.

I went home that night still stunned by Steve’s admissions. I had no idea that he had shared Deb, but I knew his solution wasn’t right for Ann and myself. The thought of seeing Ann with another man was way more than I could take and I began to seriously think of other ways for Ann to regain her sexual swagger.

A few days had passed, and I thought about the idea of at least going out and showing Ann off. I had no desire to see her with another man, but the thought of her teasing and showing off for other men had wetted my appetite. I love it when Ann shows off her lovely body and seeing her dressed seductively had gotten my arousal up.

I then surprised Ann one night when I told her we were going out. I told her to wear something sexy and revealing and I took her to one of local night clubs. The club had several unattached men milling around and Ann looked spectacular that night in her tight black pants and revealing top. Ann’s tits are special as they are all natural and nicely sized. Her ass is beautifully curved and she fits well into any tight pants for being over the age of forty. She might had put on a few pounds since her younger days, but she still had a figure that most men would adorn.

That night several men of all ages made their way by Ann. I watched as a number of them glanced over at her and some gave her a smile. A few of them even stopped and gave her a compliment before moving on. There was one gentleman in particular who had stopped by our table and wanted to know if he could dance with Ann. I told Ann it was okay, and she danced a few dances with him. Ann felt special the attention she had received went a long way into making her sexy and appealing. Later that night we had some of the best sex of our lives. We even did it twice and it would be a night that I would never forget.

We did this several more times after that and each time I went home extremely aroused. Ann had become an old pro at teasing men, and she even went one night braless. Then there was another occasion where she wore a short dress with no panties on. The look she had gotten that night was priceless and she bent over a few times showing off the bottom cheeks of her lovely ass. I couldn’t believe how my wife had evolved into a person that I never knew existed. I have got to say at times I felt a bit of jealous and some of the men did their best to get her into bed, but Ann left a lot of them in a state of flux.

As the years passed Ann decided it was time to move on. It had been extremely exciting while it lasted, but with Ann getting older, we both agreed it was too risky. She had pushed it to the limit a number of times, and we were lucky nothing more happened than a touch on her ass, or a gentle kiss on the cheek. She now had plenty of sex appeal and she no longer had any reason to lead men on anymore. It gave Ann that confidence she dearly needed, and things between us were better than any other time we had been together.

It was then about six months ago when everything began to change. Ann had just turned fifty one and she no longer was that vibrant woman she once was years ago. She wanted to think of retirement and being a grandparent, but I had other ideas for her. I now wanted that passion we had shared from a few years back, and I brought up the idea of going back to a night club and watch her tease and show off for the younger men.

Ann was surprised and a bit mystified why I would want to see her show off at her age. I couldn’t give her a good answer, and all I could tell her that I had gotten extremely aroused by just the thought of it. It reminded me how we used to fuck for days after visiting the night club and I wanted to experience that sense of passion we once had. Ann wasn’t too sure at first about trying it again. She felt that being over fifty her time had come and gone, but I tried to convince her otherwise.

I told her that older women were very much in, and that she could easily pull it off even at the age of fifty-one. Ann looks much younger than her actual age, and I knew deep down she felt the desire to try it one last time. We talked it over for the next few days and Ann had come to the realization that she wasn’t getting any younger and that if she was to do this she needed it do it now. I knew there would be plenty of men out there who would find her to be attractive and very desirable.

A few weeks later Ann and I headed out to a popular night club in the city. I told her how to dress and that I wanted to see her in tight pants and a revealing top with no bra on. I get so turned on by the idea of her not wearing a bra that my cock instantly hardens. She thought about it for a few minutes and after careful considerations she agreed not to wear a bra. She looked hot that night and my cock instantly rose to attention as we left the house. Her nipples were quite visible and I knew she attract many of looks. I was so excited that I wanted to fuck her right there on the spot, but I knew I had to wait until later that night.

This club was fairly new and it had come highly recommended by a few at work. Ann had lost almost twenty pounds over the past six months and I got to say she looked hotter now than any other time ever before. Her tits looked spectacular and her tight pants hugged nicely against her lovely round ass. I instantly knew she would get plenty of attention and I could see the desire in her eyes to flaunt what she had.

The place that night was full of unattached men of all ages. We took a spot off to the side of the dance floor and I noticed several men checking Ann out as they strolled by are table. We had been there for about thirty minutes or so when a young man stopped. He introduced himself to Ann and we chatted with him for a few minutes before he moved on. A short time later I got up and left the table for several minutes leaving Ann all alone. When I returned I found another gentleman at our table. He clearly was a bit older than the last young man and was somewhere in his mid-thirties. He seemed like a nice guy and he had garnered Ann’s attention. I waited by the bar and grabbed another drink. I sat there for about fifteen minutes or so before making my presences back at our table.

Ann introduced him to me and we shook hands with one another. Mike was in the financial field, and he bought us all a round of drinks. He was good looking and well built, and he had a charisma about him that Ann absolutely loved. She felt comfortable with him and he made her laugh a number of times. When the music began he wanted to know if it would be alright to dance with Ann. I gave him my approval and the two of them headed out onto the dance floor with one another. I watched carefully from the table and I got a huge adrenalin rush just watching Ann tease him with her lovely body. She showed off her lovely ass to him a number of times and when she walked back over toward the table a short time later she had undone another button on her shirt. Her beautiful tits were partly visible, and she had Mike eating out of the palm of her hand.

Mike then ask if we had wanted to go back to his place for a nightcap shortly after that. Ann felt a bit buzzed from the dancing and alcohol and said she would love the opportunity to get out of there. The three of us headed out to our cars and we followed Mike back to his place. I told Ann how aroused I was and how exciting it was to watch her show off her body to Mike. I wish I could had fucked her right there in the car and Ann then asked me, “You think I should undo another button on my shirt?”

“Omg!” I said excitedly.

MiaRedFoxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaRedFoxy



Ann then undid another button on her shirt. I could see halfway into her shirt and if you look closely enough you could get glimpse of her nipple. Mike’s house was about twenty minutes or so away and it sat off a long private drive. He led us in and we were both surprised how beautiful a home he had. We were enjoying our time with Mike and he gave us a tour of his newly remodeled basement. He opened a bottle of wine and poured each of us a glass as the three of us sat at the bar chatting. We sat there for several minutes as Ann’s tits were practically staring him right in the eyes. I noticed him glancing over at them and when Ann bent forward Mike got a full view inside her shirt. Ann gave him a show like none ever before and I got so turned on watching her teased him.

Ann now had to use the restroom and she headed back upstairs. Mike then led me over to another room that was located in the corner of the basement, and said to me, “I know what your game is! You like showing off your wife to other men don’t you? She is a real prick teaser! I bet you get off watching her act like a slut around other men don’t you?”

“You have got this all wrong,” I said to him.

“I don’t think I do. I've met your kind before and I got burnt by women like your wife. It is time for you to learn your lessen,” he replied.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“You know what I mean. Your lovely wife is going to get fucked while you sit down here in this darkened room, and watch her every move up on that monitor,” he replied in a stern voice.

“Please, we didn’t mean to cause you any harm,” I said.

He just laughed out, and left the room seconds later. I heard him lock the door behind him, and I felt completely helpless. I began to pace back and forth wondering what he had planned for my wife.

A few minutes later the monitor on the wall came on. It showed a view of Mike’s bedroom and I heard Ann and him enter a few seconds later. He had told Ann I was downstairs sleeping off a night of drinking and he went ahead and showed her his big bedroom. I could see the two of them on the monitor as they stood near the edge of Mike’s bed. Mike then suddenly said to Ann, “I know what you want baby!”

“What are you talking about?” Ann nervously replied.

“You are just one big cock teaser! Aren’t you?” Mike said to her.

“No! You got me all wrong. I didn’t mean to tease you,” Ann replied.

“I bet you get off knowing that men out there want you. Don’t you bitch?”

“No! No!” Ann said to him.

“Get on the bed! It is time for me to teach you a lesson you cunt!” Mike demanded.

“Please Mike!” Ann cried out as Mike pushed her down onto his bed.

He told her to stay still and not to say anything as he climbed up next to her. He held tightly onto each of her wrists with one hand, and he began to unbutton the rest of Ann’s shirt. Her lovely naked tits were now on display and Mike’s hand immediately gravitated toward each of them. He felt up each of her tits for a number of minutes while he told her how much fun it will be to fuck her.

He then ran his hand down to Ann’s tight black pants. He undid the buckle on them and pushed them down to her knees. He told Ann what a teasing slut she was and he then forced her panties down. He ran his hand in between Ann’s trembling legs and he began to tease her aroused pussy with his finger. She laid there helpless and she felt Mike’s finger penetrate deeply into her exposed pussy. Her body immediately jerked and tremble and she began to moan out how sorry she was for teasing him.

“Hold still,” Mike said to her once again.

Mike now let go of Ann’s wrists and he yanked down her pants and panties the rest of the way. He moved his head down in between Ann’s legs and he began to lick and suck on her aroused pussy. Ann’s body began to squirm hard on the bed and minutes later she was on the verge of a powerful orgasm.

“Tell me how much you like getting your pussy sucked?” Mike said to her.

Ann wanted to cum badly now and I heard her cry out to him, “I want you to make me cum! Don’t stop!”

Seconds later I heard Ann scream loudly out as she no longer could take it as she tried to force Mike’s head off her swollen pussy. Mike continued to suck and lick hard on Ann’s aroused pussy for another few minutes leaving Ann in an extreme state of arousal.

Mike then pulled off his shirt and lowered down his pants. He yanked down his briefs in front of Ann and he made sure that Ann noticed how big his cock was. His cock was swollen and Ann once again tried to reason with him.

“Please Mike,” Ann said to him.

“Be quiet and take your punishment. I don’t like it when women tease men and then walk away like nothing ever had happened.”

Mike now slid on top of Ann. My heart sunk as seconds later I heard Ann cry loudly out. Mike had slipped his cock deep inside her and he began to fuck her hard right there on his bed. He gave it to her good and hard for several minutes, and Ann was on the brink of a powerful orgasm.

“Tell me how much you like my big cock,” Mike grunted out.

“I like it! I like it” Ann cried out.

“You want to cum all over my big cock baby?” Mike then asked.

“Oh god yes,” Ann cried out.

A few seconds later Ann’s body began to tense up. Her fingernails dug into Mike’s back and she began to cum extremely hard all over his thick cock. Her body shook and trembled for a good few minutes and that was when Mike rolled over onto his back. He said to Ann, “I want you to ride by big cock.”

I looked up at the monitor as Ann climbed on top of his throbbing member. She eased her pussy down onto the shaft of his cock and she began to take in several inches of his cock. She rode hard on his cock for the next several minutes and Mike held tightly onto each of her big tits. A short time later Ann was once again on the verge of cumming. She began to rock herself extremely hard back n forth on his cock and seconds later she cried out into a very intense orgasm. It left her drain and worn and Mike rolled her off his cock a few minutes later.

He then said to her, “Get onto all fours, cunt. I am going to fuck you so hard from behind”

Ann’s face was positioned towards the camera and she slowly made her way onto all fours. Her arms rested down onto her elbows while she stared down towards the sheets. She pushed her lovely ass back towards Mike’s hard cock and Mike gave her ass a few hard slaps. He then grabbed firmly onto each of her hips and rammed his big cock back into her from behind.

Several minutes had nearly passed and Mike said to her, “Tell me what a slut you are. I want to hear you tell me to fuck you.”

“Fuck me. Fuck me,” Ann desperately cried out.

“Louder you slut,” Mike said as he grabbed the back of Ann’s hair and he pulled her head up off the sheets.

“Fuck me. Fuck me you bastard,” Ann now loudly cried out.

Ann no longer could take it and she began to scream out into another earth shattering orgasm just seconds later. Mike continued to fuck Ann hard from behind for the next several minutes. He asked her once again, “Are you going to tease anymore men you horny cunt?”

“No. No,” Ann cried out.

A short time later Mike was on the verge of cumming. He gave Ann several hard thrust with his cock before yanking it from her worn pussy. He stood up onto the bed and then squatted down and pointed his large cock down toward Ann’s lovely ass. He grunted, “Oh fuck!” as he shot several streams of cum up against Ann’s beautiful ass. Her body quivered and shook and Mike’s cum now oozed its way down the cheeks of Ann’s beautiful ass.

I had hoped Mike would free me from this darken room in the basement, but he waited for my wife to return from the bathroom. When she returned he said to her, “Your punishment isn’t over yet! Get down on your knees and suck my cock.”

Ann knelt down in front of the bed, and she began to wrap her lovely lips around his cock. She took several inches of his cock deep into her mouth, and I heard the sounds of her sucking his cock come across the monitor. A few minutes later I heard Mike moan out, “That’s it baby! Suck that big cock! You like sucking my big cock don’t you?”

Mike now held firmly onto the back of Ann’s head and he began to ram even more of his cock deep into Ann’s mouth. She began to gag on it and several minutes later he lifted her up to her feet. He then laid her down onto her stomach across the front of his bed. Her lovely ass hung just over the front of his bed and he moved his cock in behind her lovely ass. He held firmly onto each of her arms, and said to Ann, “I want you to stay still. I am going to fuck you in the ass!”

Ann was petrified as she felt Mike’s cock up against her ass. Seconds later Mike pushed the head of his cock into Ann’s tight ass. Ann immediately cried out and she told Mike what a bastard he was, but he didn’t care. He punished her ass for several minutes with his cock while Ann felt a powerful orgasm building. She no longer could take it, and seconds later she screamed out into a very intense and powerful orgasm. Her body shook like never before, and Mike now rolled her over onto her back.

“Did you like getting fucked in the ass baby?” Mike said to her.

He now wrapped his arms around Ann’s thighs and he pulled her body up against his. Her legs were positioned over each of his shoulders and he began to ram his big cock back into Ann’s pussy. She immediately let out a loud cry and he fucked her very hard for the next several minutes. The sound of his body banging up against Ann’s filled the large bedroom. He gave it to her good and hard as Ann’s big tits swayed with every thrust of his cock. A short time later she felt another powerful orgasm building. She began to cry out, “Fuck me. Harder. Harder.” and seconds later she began to cum extremely hard all over Mike’s cock once again.

He now climbed up onto the bed and he turned Ann’s body around the other way. Her head now hung slightly over the edge of the front of the bed and he knelt down in between Ann’s legs. He pulled her legs wide apart and once again sunk his cock deeply back into her. She cried loudly out and he fucked her good and hard for the next ten minutes or so. It was then that he pulled his throbbing cock from Ann’s exhausted pussy. He said to her, “I want to fuck those big tits of yours!”

He climbed up onto the top of Ann’s chest and told her to push her big tits tightly together. He then slid his throbbing cock in between them. He fucked her tits hard for the next several minutes and he told Ann, “I want to see you play with your hard nipples while I fuck your tits!”

Ann ran her thumb over each of her excited nipples while she held her tits firmly together. She began to cry out and Mike was getting off on how much Ann loved her tits being fucked. A few minutes later he began to grunt out. His cock began to erupt and Ann felt several waves of cum splash up against her neck and face. Mike then forced his cock into Ann’s mouth and said to her, “I want you to suck the last few drops of cum from my cock!”

Ann now laid there totally worn out and a few minutes later Mike released me from the room in the basement. I told him what a bastard he was and I went upstairs to retrieve Ann. He handed Ann her clothes, and told her that she had to leave with nothing on. It was well after midnight and extreme dark and Ann slowly made her way out to the car stark naked carrying her clothes. She slept on the ride home and it took her a good few days to recover. She had never been fucked like that ever before and her orgasms were off the charts.

I guess we learn a valuable lesson this this time around. We pushed it a bit too far and in a way we got what we deserved. Ann seemed to recover just fine a few months later, but I still get extremely jealous knowing that another man had fucked her. It is safe to say that we won’t be visiting any more night clubs anytime soon.

Published 
Written by mter100
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments