Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife Ann And Her Young College Swimmer Friend

"My fifty three old wife Ann ends up in bed with a young college swimmer."

66
13 Comments 13
45.7k Views 45.7k
4.0k words 4.0k words
Famous Story
It had been earlier this year when my wife Ann went back to college after nearly thirty years. She had just changed jobs inside the company that she had been with for more than twenty two years, and needed a special certification for her new job promotion. It was a huge a huge opportunity for her, and she had been trying for this promotion for the past few years. She had to attend a night class once a week at a local university not too far from where we live. Ann was a bit uncertain about going back to college after so many years, but she quickly got over it as this promotion was an opportunity of a lifetime for her.

Her first night in class was quite eventful. There about twenty or so students in the class, and Ann was the oldest by several years. She had just turned fifty three recently, and felt a bit out of place inside a classroom of younger piers. As the night went on things got worse for Ann. The teacher had them pair off in two’s, and it left Ann wondering if anyone would want to pair with her since she was old enough to be their mother. As students in the class began to pair off with one another Ann sat there almost desperate for a partner. Then all of a sudden the young man next to her asked if she like to be his partner. Ann was more than excited, and she immediately accepted the young man’s his invitation.

Mathew was a sophomore and had been on the college swim team. It felt a bit weird at first for Ann who was more than thirty years older to be working with a young man of his age, but to get through this course she was ready to do whatever it took.

At first it was cordial between the two of them. Ann seemed ok with Matt, and they seemed to work well together, but as time went on Ann began to notice a change in Matt. He began to flirt more with her than do his share of work on the project, and it left Ann somewhat concern about the situation. Then one night Ann invited Matt over to the house so they could complete the first phase of their project. She felt he would be more focus this way since I was there. It was the first time I had met the young man, and he seemed like a very likable individual. I preceded to watch the two of them work closely with one another for more than an hour, and my thoughts of seeing Ann being fucked by him grew instantly. It had been a fantasy of mine for a while to see Ann with another man, but never in my wildest imagination did I ever expect a situation like this to happen.

Over the next few days I got off a few times thinking about Matt fucking my wife of nearly twenty five years. Matt wasn’t a bad looking guy, and he stood around six foot one and about a hundred and sixty pounds. He had the body of a swimmer, and I can’t say enough about the excitement I felt thinking about him being with Ann. Then one night in bed I brought up the subject with Ann about actually going through with it and letting Matt fuck her. Ann thought I was off my rocker, and wasn’t too happy with me so I left it at that.

A few weeks later Ann told me how Matt had hit on her once again. He had sent her a text telling her how turned on he was by her, and even sent a few pics of himself in his swimsuit. The young man had a slim but firm body, and his swimsuit barely covered the important parts of it. The front of his swimsuit was quite filled out, and Ann could hardly contain herself. That night we made love using Mathew in the bedroom. I hadn’t seen Ann act this wild ever before, and she was all over me wanting to be fuck senseless for more than an hour.

I then asked Ann later that night, “Would you like for him to fuck you?”

“He is kind of cute, but I don’t think I could ever do something like that, and anyway I am way too old for him,” Ann replied.

I told Ann how I was okay with the idea of letting him fuck her if she liked, and if anything I pushed her to go for it. I can’t tell you how aroused I was over the next several days, and I couldn’t get the thought out of my head of seeing Ann being fucked senseless by Matt.

I slowly began to see a change in Ann’s demeanor over the next few weeks. She began to wear more provocative clothing to class, and her fear of going to class with her younger piers had nearly subsided. There was something about Matt that had struck a chord with her. Sure she love the attention of the young man, but she seriously began to think about what it would be like to be fucked by him. Matt was young and bright, and he seemed to know the ropes of trying to get Ann into bed with him.

A few weeks later Ann invited Matt over to the house so they could finalize the last part of the first phase of their project. I had to work late that night, and I got home a bit later than usual. Matt was already over, and I quietly snuck in the back door. There they were in the living room on the couch working on their project next to one another, and I could see Matt leaning over in front of Ann trying to get any look he could down into Ann’s open shirt. His face was only a foot or so from her lovely breasts, and my cock began to expand rapidly inside my pants.

It had been a short time later when Matt slipped his arm around Ann as they sat there on the couch working. Ann tried to ignore his initial advances, and she tried to persuade Matt to continue to work on their project, but that didn’t deter young Matt for one second. He suddenly stood up and began to undo his pants directly in front of Ann’s face. He had on his tight swimsuit underneath his pants, and he stood there for a several seconds as Ann stared directly at the huge bulge that filled them. She felt a bit stun and embarrassed at that point, and she said to him, “Matt what are you doing?”

“I had been wanting you since the first day I saw you. I know you wanted me also!” Matt replied.

“We can’t do this! I am a married woman. What about my husband?” Ann replied.

“I don’t care if you are married, and I bet your husband would love to see you get fucked by a young college man,” Matt replied.

Ann sat there quietly for the next minute or two staring right at the front of Matt’s tight swimsuit. It set off a chain of events from that point on that would change her life forever. She was extremely aroused, and she reached out with her hand and ran it over the front of his tight swimsuit. She now wanted his cock more than ever, and she began to ease his small swimsuit down over top of his semi hard cock. His big cock popped right out in front of Ann’s face, and she said to him, “Oh my, your cock is big!”

“Why don’t you suck on it?” Matt responded.

Ann slipped her hand around the shaft of his hardening cock, and she began to massage it gently before inserting it into her warm mouth. Ann loves to suck cock, and she eagerly sucked on Matt’s throbbing eight inch cock with great joy and pleasure. She loved the smooth texture of his clean shaven cock, and she did her very best to take on as much of it as she could. She had one hand on his firm tight ass while her other hand fondled each of his clean shaven balls. She sucked hard on his cock for several minutes as Matt stood there with a sense of extreme enjoyment.

Matt then said to her, “Oh god I want to fuck you so badly!”

Ann suddenly stood up and took Matt by the hand, and led him down a darken hallway to our bedroom. Once inside our bedroom I heard Ann say to him, “You want to fuck me Matt! Is that what you wanted? You want me to get naked for you?”

“Oh god yes! I want to see you naked, and then I am going to fuck you good and hard with my big cock!” Matt said as his erect cock wave throughout the air.

Matt felt a huge adrenalin rush come over him as he watch Ann slowly undress in front of him. She had just removed her bra and panties when Matt walked over in behind her. It was then that Ann noticed I had been watching over by the doorway. This turned Ann on that much more, and she felt Matt’s hard cock up against her bare naked ass. His hands felt up each of her big tits, and he told her how much he was going to enjoy fucking her. Ann wanted him more than ever, and she stood there in a trance as her eyes closed periodically enjoying the sensation of another man hands.

“Is this what you had been wanting?” Ann asked Matt once again.

“Oh god yes! I love your fucking big tits, and I am going to enjoy fucking you so much!” Matt replied.

This had been a fantasy of mine for years to be able to watch Ann get fucked by another man. I had never imagine it happening like this, but it didn’t matter any longer. Matt now forced Ann down onto the bed and crawled over top of her. He grabbed each of her wrists, and held them over top of her head. He forced my wife’s legs wide apart, and pressed his hard cock up against her swollen pussy and said, “You want me to fuck you Ann?”

Seconds later I heard Ann cry out, “Oh god yes! Your cock is so fucking big!”

Matt slipped his big cock deeply into Ann’s swollen pussy. He began to fuck her hard right there on the bed as I watched from the doorway with a throbbing hard on. Several minutes had passed, and I heard Ann cry out, “Oh god Matt! You are going to make me cum!”

Her head began to thrash from side to side, and her moans increase with intensity. Then seconds later I heard Ann scream loudly out into an explosive orgasm on the young man’s cock. It shook her body like never before, and she now experience the pleasure of being fucked by another man other than myself. I now removed my throbbing cock from my pants, and I began to stroke gently on it while desperately trying not to cum. Matt had pulled his moist cock from Ann’s pussy and said to her, “I want you to get on top of my big cock!”

Ann maneuvered herself over top of Matt’s throbbing cock and guided it up into her swollen pussy. She began to fuck him in reverse as her ass faced Matt’s face, while the front of Ann’s body was position towards the doorway where I stood.

KarolinMooree
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarolinMooree

I watched Ann bounce up and down on the shaft of the young man’s cock with great joy while she glanced over at me from time to time. I love watching Ann’s big tits move in a circular motion as she rode hard on top of the young man’s cock. A few minutes had nearly passed, and Ann was once again on the verge of another powerful orgasm. She began to give it all she had, and she began to rock herself back n forth on his cock at a much faster pace.

Minutes later she once again cried out into another spectacular orgasm right before me. Her orgasm was quite powerful, and it left her worn and exhausted, and she no longer could stay on top of Matt’s cock. She rolled off of his cock seconds later, and fell down onto the bed in complete exhaustion, but Matt was far from done using her.

He wanted more than ever to fuck Ann from behind, and he had her get onto all fours on the center of the bed. He moved in behind Ann’s lovely ass while her face was down against the sheets. He forced his hard cock back into her as I heard Ann immediately cry out, “Oh god Matt! Fuck me! Fuck me!”

Ann loves being fucked doggie style, and seconds later she felt Matt pound her extremely hard with his big cock. He gave it all he had, and the sound of pounding flesh now filled our master bedroom. Ann moved her body in unison with every thrust of his cock, and she cried out, “Give it to me! Harder! Harder Matt! You are going to make me cum again!”

It had been shortly after that when I heard Ann scream out like never before. Her cries lasted a good few minutes as her orgasm rattled throughout her body in waves. It left her body weaken and exhausted once again, and young Matt continued to pound her relentlessly for the next several minutes. He had pushed Ann to her breaking point, and she cried out one last time, “Oh god Matt! I can’t take it any longer!”

Matt was on the verge of cumming himself, and he gave Ann several more hard thrust with his cock. He then moan out, “Oh fuck! I am going to cum all over you!”

He suddenly pulled is throbbing cock from Ann’s stretched out pussy, and he began to stroke hard on his cock. Seconds later I heard him grunt out loudly. I watched on as his cock began to go off like a cannon shooting several waves of cum high into the air all over Ann’s back and the back of her head. His cum was now entangled in Ann’s hair, and she slowly got up off the bed a few minutes later and headed for the shower to clean off.

Matt followed closely behind, and I made my way over towards the bathroom door. We had recently did a major renovation of our master bathroom and had enlarge the shower as Matt slipped into the shower with her. He had his soapy hands all over Ann’s big tits, and worked each of them over for the next few minutes.

It had been a short time later when Matt moved Ann up against the clear shower glass. I could see her facial expression as her hands and tits were up against the glass shower wall. Ann had pushed her ass back towards Matt’s cock, and he once again began to fuck Ann from behind right there in the shower. He fucked Ann hard for a solid twenty minutes as I heard her scream out again into another earth shattering orgasm. It had been shortly after that when I heard Ann cry out to him, “I want to suck your cock!”

Ann now knelt down on the shower floor before him, and she began to suck hard his throbbing cock. She suck on his cock for a good ten minutes or so when she moaned out, “I want you to cum all over my face!”

She ran her hand up and down on the shaft of his cock with precision, and I heard Matt moan out a few minutes later, “Oh god you are going to make me cum!”

Seconds later his cock began to erupt like a volcano. He shot numerous waves of cum all over the front of Ann’s face as I watched quietly from the bathroom doorway. Ann exhausted and embarrassed now lowered her head down towards the shower floor as cum dripped from her lovely cheeks. She felt out of control, and young Matt left the shower just seconds later. I quickly ducked into one of the other bedrooms not to be seen as Matt got dressed and left. Ann spent nearly an hour in the bathroom before returning to our bed.

She felt embarrassed by what she had done, but I immediately reassured her that I was ok with what she had done. I even told her how exciting it was, and how I jerked off watching the two of them fuck. Ann had the next week off from class to get herself back together. She was very non-committal on whether she wanted to fuck Matt again, and I left the door wide open for her to do whatever she liked.

A few weeks later Ann invited Matt back over to the house to so some more work on their project. I stayed in the kitchen while the two of them sat on the living room couch working next to one another. It had been an hour later when they finally finished up what work that needed to be done. It was then that Matt reached over with one hand and placed it on Ann’s left breasts. He was extremely aroused, and he said to Ann, “Man do I love your big tits!”

Ann sat their quietly for the next minute or so as she took a deep breath. She felt a huge wave of arousal come over her, and she reached over and undid the front of Matt’s pants. She pulled out his eight inch cock and placed her head down into his lap. She began to suck hard on his cock, and I quietly made my way into the living room to watch. A short time later Ann got up off the couch and began to strip in front of Matt. She removed all of her clothes and said to him, “You like my body Matt?”

“Fuck yes!” he replied.

“You want to fuck me again?”

“Heck yes!” Matt responded.

Ann then knelt down in front of him. She took his hard eight inch cock and wrapped each of her big tits around the shaft of it. She began to rub her tits against the shaft of his cock as Matt sat there and began to moan quietly out. He loved the feel of Ann’s tits against his rigid cock, and he began to squirm as he sat there enjoying every second of it.

I few minutes later Ann got up and said to the young man, “I want you to fuck me!”

Ann now straddled herself over the shaft of his hard cock, and she guided his cock deeply up into her aroused pussy seconds later. She began to fuck him with quite vigor, and she rammed herself down onto the shaft of his cock as I sat across from the two of them. I immediately pulled my hard cock from my pants, and I began to gently stroke on it. Matt now had his face pressed against Ann’s big tits while sucking her exposed hard nipples. His hands cupped her lovely ass, and I watched on as Ann took on nearly every inch of his big cock.

Several minutes had passed, and Ann was on the brink of a powerful orgasm. It was then that Ann wanted to change positions. She pulled Matt down on top of her, and she told him to fuck her good and hard. Matt pushed his cock back into Ann, and he began to pound her hard for the next several minutes. This sent Ann over the edge, and she began to scream out, “Fuck me! Fuck me Matt! You are going to make me cum!”

Seconds later later I heard Ann scream out like never before. She started to cum hard all over Matt’s cock as she held tightly onto his young body. Her orgasm was quite powerful, and it sent several shock waves throughout her body for the next minute or so. I could no longer hold on, and I began to cum hard all over myself seconds later. I hadn’t cum that hard in years, and Matt had Ann get down onto all fours in front of the couch. Ann knelt down and placed her chest onto the couch while pushing her lovely ass back towards Matt’s throbbing member. He then preceded to fuck her good and hard from behind sending Ann into another defying orgasm just minutes later. It left her totally exhausted and helpless, and young Matt pounded her hard for several more minutes before moaning out, “I am going to cum inside you!”

He held tightly onto Ann’s body and gave her several hard thrust with his cock as it began to erupt deep inside her. It had been a minute or so later when Matt pulled his cock out of Ann. His cum ooze from Ann’s pussy down onto the sides of her legs. I can’t tell you how exciting it was to watch another man cum inside my wife.

The following week Ann texted me that she would be a bit late coming home from class. She said nothing else, and it left me wondering if it had anything to do with Matt. It had been almost eleven that night when Ann finally walked in the door. I could see by the way she was dressed, and how glassed over her eyes were that she had Matt fuck her again. I told Ann I wanted every last detail on what had happened between them.

Ann told me that after class Matt took her back to his room. He then preceded to fuck her when all of a sudden his roommate unexpectedly walked in on them. Ann said she tried to cover up, but that Matt wouldn’t let her, and he continued to fuck her hard while his roommate watched. Ann told me that she felt extreme aroused, and that she had cum several times. When Matt was done with her he wanted Ann to fuck his roommate. Ann politely declined the invitation to fuck him, but instead let him fondle each of her tits. She then preceded to suck him off and let him cum all over each of her big tits before leaving for the night.

My cock was so fucking hard at that moment, and I immediately took Ann into our bedroom and pounded her good and hard. Her pussy was red and still somewhat swollen, and Matt’s cum still dribbled from it. I felt his cum inside her, and that only added to my excitement as I came hard inside Ann in a matter of minutes.

The semester ended shortly after that night, and they both ended up with A’s for the course. Matt decided to transfer to another school in between semester breaks. We hadn’t seen or heard from him since, and this was an experience that neither one of us will soon forget. I hope that maybe someday Ann will fuck another college guy, but in the meantime I still get plenty excited just the thought of her and Matt.

Published 
Written by mter100
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments