Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Stepmother from Hell/Heaven Part Two

"Finally a chance to fuck my hot Stepmother"

24
8 Comments 8
21.7k Views 21.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"Part Two of a story of a young man's lust for his stepmother until his fantasy comes true."

Getting blowjobs from my hot stepmom Rachel was almost a daily event.

I knew I had to have more but I didn't want to lose what I had. I couldn't be around Rachel without getting hard, even with my father in the room. I would skip classes to make sure I could get her on the knees.

It seemed Rachel read my mind with my twentieth birthday a week away.

After an amazing oral session, Rachel with my cum running down her cheeks told me that she had a special present for my birthday. Not only would I get to fuck her but she had an entire evening planned.

The day before she gave me the details, she had booked a hotel room for us and the night would start with drinks in the hotel bar. We'd take our time to relax before going to our room.

The time that day dragged on, I couldn't wait to be with Rachel.

When she walked in I was sitting at a table. The first thing I heard was the clicking of her 4-inch heels as she made a grand entrance wearing a very short silver ultra mini dress. With her body and those long amazing legs, she had every man in the room staring. She seemed to bask in the attention making sure to take the long way around before sitting beside me. I actually felt a little jealous as she returned smiles from some of the men.

She caught my dirty looks at the men that had admired her and said, "Don't be jealous lover, only you get to fuck me tonight." She was right and I just looked over Rachel. She could make anything look good but she must have had every man in the bar hard as a rock. Her perfect body in that skin-tight dress, her legs seem to go on forever. We had some wine and it didn't take long before she let me know she was ready for me. Her hand under the table rested on my groin. She leaned in and kissed me before whispering, "I can feel your cock throbbing through your pants."

We finished our drinks and headed to the room. In the elevator, Rachel leaned over and gave me a passionate kiss while giving a crotch a squeeze.

She unlocked the door and we entered, Rachel took me by the hand as we sat on the edge of the bed. She asked if I was ready for her and I told her the truth, I had been ready since I first moved in with her and my father.

Rachel had me unzip the back of her dress before rising and striking a pose before me. She slowly peeled off her dress to reveal no bra or panties just that magnificent body. She started to help me off with my shirt and pants.

As I sat there in just my shorts she grinned and stroked my cock through the thin material. As she peeled them off my cock was at full erection. Stroking my cock she just stared into my eyes. As much as I wanted her luscious lips wrapped around my cock I knew if I wanted this to become a regular event I needed to give as much pleasure as receive.

I told Rachel to lie back on the bed. She did spreading those long legs to reveal her glistening pussy lips. Moving up and over her, I kissed her neck and throat, slowly working my way down. I took her right nipple in my mouth sucking and a very light bite before moving to her other perfect breast. Kissing my way down her stomach until I reached my destination.

Gently, I parted her pussy lips with a finger spreading them open. Flicking my tongue back and forth over her clit, listening to her moans. I alternated between finger strokes and licking. At least 10 minutes of getting her to the edge, her hand grasping my hair.

Finally, I heard her breathing deepen, her legs start o quiver as she started to orgasm. I moved to lie beside her as she kissed me, her tongue exploring my mouth.

SuzanSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SuzanSmith

Her hand took a firm grasp of my aching cock as I laid back on the bed. She moved down and flashed a wicked smile before licking up and down my shaft. Just as I took my time with her, she teased my cock with licks and tongue flicks over the head, licking my balls. one hand had a firm grasp of her long hair before her perfect lips glided down my cock.

Rachel was a pro at deep throating as could only watch and grunt my approval. She came up for air and told me, 'I need to inside of me now." She grabbed a condom from the nightstand and slid it over my cock.

Positioning herself, she slowly lowered herself down on to me. Riding me slowly at first, her hands on my chest. She varied her pace, enjoying every moment. We both didn't want this to end too fast as she pulled off my cock.

I told her to stand up which she obediently did. The hotel suite had a balcony and I took her by the hand and lead her out. Having her face the railing, I rubbed my cock over her pussy lips before entering her.

Rachel held on to the railing as I fucked her from behind. My hands reached around and squeezed her magnificent tits. The hotel faced an apartment building and I was well aware we might be seen fucking her as I pulled back on her hair.

Lost in the moment, my ultimate fantasy come true. my cock slipped out after a thrust and instead of re-entering her, I rubbed my cock head over her anus.

She looked back over her shoulder and moaned, "Fuck your slut in the ass baby."

Slowly I pushed just the head of my cock in. Gradually working in deeper as Rachel groaned her approval. The physical and mental intensity so strong but I wasn't ready for this to end. I pulled out and took her back in the room.

Pushing her down on the bed, I spread her legs and positioned them on my shoulders. Entering her again, and pumping my rod deep inside of her, my hungry mouth sucking on her nipples before kissing her deeply. The bed springs grinding and squeaking as I fucked my hot stepmom with every last ounce of energy I had.

I felt myself ready and pulled out, quickly pulling off the condom and shooting my load on her face and tits. Rachel stroked out the last few drops before pushing me to the side. She licked every last remnant of my cum of my cock and balls.

After she cleaned up a bit she returned to the bed and into my arms. She asked me if this was worth waiting for and all I could do was smile. We laid there, Rachel in my arms. After sharing some passionate kisses, I asked her when I could have her again.

She looked into my eyes and said, "Well, your father won't be home until morning so what do you say about showing me what it's like to be with a real man in his bed tonight and after all how could your slut say no to you." Later that night we fucked again in dear old dads bed.

In the coming days and weeks, Rachel truly became my slut as we used every opportunity to fuck. I don't think there was a room or place we didn't use, my room, her room. living room. kitchen, dining room etc. I think my favorite spot was down by the pool. We would go for a swim before I'd sit on the edge, Rachel taking my cock in her hot mouth. We used an air mattress to fuck beside the pool.

One day my father asked why I didn't have a girlfriend and I paused and told him I was too busy with classes. Well, it's not like I could tell him I was far too busy pleasuring his wife/my slut, could I?

 

Published 
Written by DavidN
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments