Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Stepmother from Hell/Heaven Part One

"I hated my hot Stepmother until she gave me the attention I needed"

32
8 Comments 8
22.1k Views 22.1k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"Two part story of a sexy Stepmother and how she slowly seduced her stepson"

My name is David, I'm nineteen. Currently a University student. My parents broke up a few years ago and my father remarried a bimbo part-time model named Rachel. I saw her as a conniving money hungry bitch. My father is a real estate Developer and loaded. Dad is forty-five with a pot belly, Rachel for all the dislikeable qualities was a goddess. Thirty-one, 5'10 according to her modeling bio 35C-24-34. I didn't see much of the two of them until I received an unexpected invitation to move in with them. The six-bedroom house they live in is less than a mile from my university. I agreed and instantly hated Rachel. She was about as shallow a person you could ever meet and seemed to resent my presence.

I guess it was a Lust/Hate relationship. I hated her as a person, but she was without a doubt the hottest, sexiest woman I had ever laid eyes on. Through fall, winter and early spring I avoided being around her since we always seemed to argue. At the same time when I was around her, I couldn't take my eyes off of her. In addition to that incredible body, she had a beautiful face long brown hair and big blue eyes. It was weird I could be arguing with her thinking she was a bitch but at the same time getting hard looking at her. I had a number of fantasies about Rachel. I couldn't believe my dumpy father was giving her what she needed other than of course money.

Late spring the weather heated up, I spent a lot of time by the backyard pool. One hot afternoon, as I lounged by the pool after a swim Rachel appeared. My eyes popped out, and my cock got hard as she strutted down to the pool in a skimpy bikini. I had seen Rachel in some great outfits, tight dresses, tight jeans, etc. but this was my first good look at how perfect a body she had. She sat down just a few feet away and made small talk, In recent days we had been getting along.

I had nothing to cover my obvious erection through my thin swimsuit. I really didn't care if she saw my bulge somehow I think she knew her effect on men, let alone in that bikini. After a few minutes, she got up smiled put her hand on my shoulder and said she would see me later. She took a quick glance at my groin. As she walked away my eyes followed her back to the house, that perfect tight ass was wiggling.

It took a while to get up comfortably and I went back to the house. Rachel still in a bikini started another conversation. It was in agony, hard as a rock but stuffed in my swimsuit. I told Rachel I had something to do in my room. Not the smoothest departure but I had a feeling she knew I was looking for relief.

In my room, I took off my swimsuit, lay back on my bed and took my throbbing cock in my hand. After a few strokes, I heard a knock at the door.

I realized I hadn't locked the door. I quickly pulled my blanket over my waist. Rachel entered and sat beside me on the bed telling me she was concerned because I left so fast. Before I could come up with a response, she took pulled the blanket down revealing my fully erect cock. My embarrassment only lasted a few seconds as she put her hand around the base of my cock, smiled and said "It's only fair I help you with the problem I created" To my disbelief she started stroking my cock, She asked if I wanted her to stop and I said, "No."

Slowly at first, gradually her hand stroked harder as all I could do was look into her eyes and enjoy every stroke. Before long she pumped my cock as hard as she could leaning over and whispering, "Cum for me baby." It wasn't long before I shot my load I swear a foot in the air. Rachel kept stroking until I was soft. She took away her hand licked some of the cum from her hand and walked away with a grin.

It wasn't long before my father arrived and Friday evening and most of the weekend I never had a chance to talk to Rachel alone. My mind raced; was this the beginning of something incredible or just a one-time ego boast for Rachel.

Finally, on Sunday evening I came downstairs to find Rachel alone in front of the TV. I asked where my father was, and she said he was tinkering with something in the garage. I took my chance and sat next to Rachel, but before I could speak, she asked me if I enjoyed Friday afternoon. I told her she knew I did. I was disappointed as she told me that it wouldn't go any further but...she was willing from time to time to relieve my tension. She got up kissed me on the cheek and went to her bedroom. I had to tell myself I could do a lot worse than handjobs from a sexy woman.

ArianaStarsTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArianaStarsTS

Monday I got home early from classes. Rachel was home along in sweatpants and a t-shirt still hot but not the way she looked in that bikini.

I made small talk and she came over to me. She put her hand on my groin, smiled and asked if I needed some TLC. I couldn't say yes fast enough before she told me to go to my room that she wanted to make sure I had no problem getting hard. Even in sweats, she looked hot but who was I to disagree.

I went to my room undressed and was hard as a rock just in anticipation.

It seemed forever before I heard her coming. Rachel walked in wearing a tight leather dress, stockings and stilettos. I had trouble catching my breath. She told me that when she wore this outfit a few months ago for a party, she couldn't help but notice the stares I gave her. She kneeled on the bed and firmly grasped my cock stroking and looking into my eyes a big smile on her beautiful face. I savoured every moment as she varied her strokes trying to make me last longer. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore and ejaculated. Once again she took a taste of my cum before leaving.

Over the next few weeks she gave me at least a dozen handjobs, Each time I would ask her for more, to wrap her luscious lips around my cock. She always said no but seemed to get off on my begging for more. Every time she would wear a sexy outfit. Lingerie or just wear a bra and panties, as much as I loved our play I couldn't take not going any further. A blow job for sure but I would have killed to fuck her.

After a few days without a chance to 'Play' with Rachel, I was ready for some quality time with her. Finally alone with her, I went to my bedroom and waited. In she came wearing just a completely sheer robe. This time was different. Before she never touched anything but my cock, today she leaned over and gave me a long deep kiss as she reached for my cock. She began to stroke me and suddenly she stopped. She opened and took off the robe. For the first time, she was completely nude. Moving back on the bed she looked up to me and said, "You've been so good in not pressuring me too much, I think you deserve a reward."

One quick smile and look into my eyes before she took the tip of my cock in her hot mouth. Slowly she worked her way down my shaft. I grasped her long hair and held it tight, She moaned her approval as she continued deep throating my cock. Occasionally she would come up for hair and just grin before going back down on me. I knew I was about to blow and told her. She never missed a beat, as I sprayed my cum down her throat. She licked my cock and balls clean before giving me a long kiss. She picked up the robe and left blowing me a kiss.

Any thought this was a one-time event was quickly dispelled as the next day she blew me again beside the pool. Of course, now I wanted to fuck her, but she told me just as she did with the handjobs it wouldn't go any further. I had faith it would happen and the two of us continued our oral play. It became almost a daily event. She even once performed oral on me with my father home. He was watching baseball as his slut wife was upstairs on her knees in my bathroom taking care of me.

While she still refused to fuck, it did get somewhat more kinky as on days when she didn't swallow my cum she would have me ejaculate on her tits or face. I couldn't get enough of Rachel and I knew I had to fuck her despite her refusal.


To be continued,,,,

Published 
Written by DavidN
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments