Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Mum's Sexy Busty Friend

"Andrea whipped off her top and her huge tits jiggled in front of me inviting me to suck them."

31
8 Comments 8
86.2k Views 86.2k
782 words 782 words
Famous Story
My name is Daniel, but everyone just calls me Dan for short. I'm a nineteen year old adolescent lad whose got pictures of topless models on his walls.

I have this fascination with older women like, I think that Michelle Phieffer is hot even though she's in her late forties. After seeing her in that tight, leather black cat suit in Batman Returns, I was in awe.

Speaking of sexy older women, one of my Mum's friends called Andrea is gorgeous. Forty eight years old I think. With long. golden blonde hair, blue eyes, tall athletic figure, but with huge tits.
Whenever I'd see that she was round visiting my Mum when I got home from college, naughty thoughts would spring to mind as my eyes would keep looking down at her huge breasts. I would quickly excuse myself and go upstairs and have a wank.

Oh, how I would love to feel her huge, soft, juicy breasts in my hands and on my lips. I lay on my bed with my eyes closed imagining it with my hand on my hard cock jacking off. A few moments later, I came all over my hand.

I was home alone one day when I got back from college when the door bell rang. I opened the door and my Mum's drop dead gorgeous friend, Andrea, was standing before me in a low cut white short sleeved top and a pair of skinny jeans.

Andrea flashed a hollywood smile, "hi, Daniel, is your mother home?" she asked.

"No, sorry, she and my Dad have gone away for a few days," I replied. My eyes lowered down to her breasts. Naughty thoughts began to enter my brain.

"Oh, that's a shame. Well, tell her I dropped by," she said.

"Yes, of course. Would you like to come in for a coffee?" I found myself asking to my surprise.

She smiled and nodded, "I'd love one thank you." She stepped into the house and I shut the door behind her.

I put the kettle on in the kitchen and Andrea sat down at the table. I got one mug out and placed two teaspoons of Nescafe granuals in the mug and then poured it up with water.

"So, Daniel, how is school?" she asked, making conversation.

"Actually, I'm in college now," I corrected her.

Andrea hit the side of her head with her hand and nodded, "of course, your Mum said.

Lauraagredo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lauraagredo

My, haven't the years flown by. I can't believe it. You still look so young. How old are you now?"

"Nineteen."

"Wow," She said, as I gave her her mug. "Thank you, darling," she pulled at my left cheek like an adult did for a young child. "Awfully handsome now, Daniel," her voice drooled.

My eyes met hers but then they lingered lower to her chest.

"Daniel, Daniel," she called.

I looked up, dazed.

Andrea folded her arms across her chest making her boobs look more luscious and tasty.

"You need a lesson," she declared. Andrea placed the mug on the table and then turned back to me.

I gulped, "I-I do," I asked, nervously. I backed away.

Andrea nodded and winked at me. Naughty thoughts again stirring inside my mind and arousal was happening in my groin. No, no, no, not now, I thought angrily. She stood and stood right in front of me and looked down at my jeans. Her left hand grabbed hold of my cock that was beginning to harden. She grinned at my surprised face.

"Don't look so shocked, Daniel, I've been wanting you for months."

"You have?" I asked, utterly shocked and delighted. My cock grew out against her hand straining against my jeans.

She glanced down and pretended to be shocked as she saw what her words and her hand were doing to me. Andrea grinned wickedly at me and then she undid my belt and unzipped my jeans and pulled them down and my dick came out. Andrea whipped off her top and bra so I had easy access to her breasts that jiggled in front of me while she took my hard cock deep inside her throat moving back and forth.

I sucked and sucked on her nipples each in turn lustfully while I was in pure heaven having my dick and balls teased and sucked by my Mum's milf of a friend. Boy, did she know how to give a blow job. I had to bit down on my lower lip as I ejaculated inside her mouth.

"Wow," I gushed. Catching my breath back.

Andrea swallowed my semen making my cock grow hard again without needing any assistance. She looked up at me and grinned.

Published 
Written by bronte27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments