Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Best Friend’s Mom.

"Sleeping with my best friend's mom."

89
12 Comments 12
82.8k Views 82.8k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Famous Story

Being twenty-two means that I have the confidence and charisma to take most girls out without a hitch. The problem is, I’m not into most girls. I have a thing for older women, MILF’s. I love a sexy mamma, and the woman I have had a crush on for a few years happens to be my best friend’s mom.

My name is Jason. I am tall, dark and handsome. My best friend is Noel.0Wwe grew up together and are the same age. His dad and mom got divorced when we were still teens, and since then his mom has really come out of her shell.

Lidia is a gorgeous blonde in her mid-forties. She has really kept her looks and is the most gorgeous woman I know. Since turning twenty we have gotten on well, even flirting a bit. Of course, I made sure Noel wasn’t around when I flirted.

I really wanted to be with her, hold her, touch, fuck her brains out. The problem was, Noel has been always around. I couldn’t really sleep with his mom when he was around.

Then I got my chance. Noel told me that he was going away for a long weekend with his dad, so I should make sure his mom was okay. I laughed, knowing that I would like more than to make sure she was okay.

I wanted to find an excuse to go around to the house and found some ps4 games I had borrowed from him. I slipped a porn movie into one of them, smiling at my cunning plan.

I went around to the house when I knew my friend was good and out the way. Noel’s mom answered the door, looking as amazing as ever.

“Hey Jason, what are you doing here?” She asked.

“Oh, I borrowed these from Noel a while ago and just found them.”

She smiled, “really? I love video games. Let’s see what you have. I bet I can beat you.”

I smiled. “you’re on,” I replied.

I followed her inside and handed her the disk from the bottom of the pile. I smiled slyly to myself knowing full well that it wasn’t a game.

I watched as she pushed the disk into the console and picked up one of the remotes. I watched the screen flicker to life with the image of an older woman going to town on a younger guy's cock. For a second, she just looked at it. Then she dropped the remote and sat back on the couch, watching the screen.

We seemed to just sit there for ages watching the scene take its course. Lidia sidled over to me and placed her hand on my thigh.

“You did this especially, didn’t you? Are you trying to tell me something? You know, I can count on one hand the times I’ve had sex since Noel’s father and I got divorced. It’s also hard for me to have some alone time since Noel is around most of the time. I was going to make it my orgasm weekend, I guess we could both get what we want.”

Her hand slid over my crotch, grabbing my cock that was already rock hard.

“Show it to me,” she said breathlessly.

I unzipped my trousers and pushed them down with my boxers. She giggled as my cock sprung forward all proud. She stood up and unzipped her dress and pushed it down over her hips. She wasn’t wearing a bra and her full breast looked amazing. She didn’t seem to have an ounce of sag, and her body was flawless.

She sat back down next to me and wrapped her hand around my cock. I leant forward, and our lips met in a sweet sensual kiss. We must have kissed for ages as her hand softly glided up and down my shaft. She pulled away from our kiss and moved so she could take my cock into her mouth. Her lips felt amazing on my cock and she seemed to really enjoy being a cocksucker.

She knew all the tricks, stroking the base of my shaft and gently playing with my balls. She was a pro, and she knew it. She kept looking up at me as she sucked, enjoying the look of pleasure on my face.

I decided that I couldn’t take anymore. I pushed her head away and pushed her onto the couch. I helped her peel off her panties and climbed on top of her. She held me close as I slipped my cock inside her, pushing my cock inside her as deep as I could.

I started to slowly fuck this goddess of a woman, seeing the glint in her eyes. She wrapped her arms around me, pulling me closer so we could kiss. We made out passionately and I fucked her, and I could feel her whole body respond to me.

“Yes, Jason, fuck me. It’s been so long, and you feel so good.”

Her words, whispered between kisses, spurred me on. I slipped my arms beneath her, pulling her closer to me. I slammed my cock inside her harder and faster, feeling her body start to convulse against me. She groaned loudly as her orgasm seemed to make her shake uncontrollably. She seemed to push me off her and make me pull my cock out of her wet hole. I pulled my cock out to see her pussy gush like a waterfall.

She lay back with a glint in her eye looking up at me. She took me and placed me on the couch and straddled my lap. I could feel her full weight on me and her breasts a mere inch from my face. She started to bounce on my lap as I held her with one arm. My other hand caressed and squeezed at her tits as I suckled on her nipples.

Her moans and whimpers echoed around the room, turning me on even more. I picked her up by her ass and carried her over to the wall. I slammed my cock inside her up against the wall making her scream. She held on to me tightly and I could feel her body start to shake once more. Her pussy seemed to tighten around my cock, giving me so much pleasure. All I could do was grunt as I kissed her passionately. I pulled my cock from her pussy. Once again, she gushed.

She walked over to the couch once more and bent over it. I knew what she wanted and got up behind her and slammed my cock inside her from behind. I started to fuck her like this and held onto her hips as I fucked her hard. She seemed to really enjoy this position and swore under her breath as I fucked her hard from behind.

“Yes, baby, fuck me hard. You make me feel so good baby, I want you to cum all over my ass. I want to feel that hot cum all over my butt.”

I was close anyway, so after a minute of hard pounding, I pulled my cock out of her pussy and jerked off over her ass. I grunted as I couldn’t hold back any longer. The first spurt landed right in the middle of her back, making her gasp. Then all the small spurts coated her ass.

I collapsed on the couch, making her laugh. She straddled my lap and we kissed for a good five minutes.

“Come, honey, let’s go have a shower and a nap in my bed. We can fuck again later.”

She climbed off me and led me by the hand up the stairs. We showered together, making sure to clean each other well. After our shower, we dried off and she led me to her bed. We slept soundlessly for a few hours before I was awoken by her giving me head. We had sex again including anal, but that’s another story.

THE END

ChristianNude1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChristianNude1

 

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments