Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Best Birthday Gift Ever

"For my birthday I received a gift certificate to fuck my favorite 'Granny'..."

20
5 Comments 5
19.1k Views 19.1k
1.9k words 1.9k words

During my college years I never really had a girlfriend. I lived with my mother which was the cheapest way to get through college. My mother’s best friend, Helen, often came over to visit. I liked Helen. She was in her early sixties and in good shape for her age, nice skin, not too many wrinkles.

She did however have the largest, saggiest tits I’ve ever seen. Helen did have one nasty habit. When my mother was not around she would ask me the most embarrassing questions.

”Do you have a girlfriend at college, Frank?”

”No Helen, I don’t.”

”A young guy like you and no girlfriend? What do you do for sex? I bet you masturbate a lot, don’t you?”

I felt really uncomfortable. At the same time, an arousing feeling swept through my body and I felt the urge to answer her honestly.

”I guess I do masturbate.”

“How often? Now be honest.”

”Every day, sometimes, two or three times a day.”

I was now hot and bothered, my cock started to rise in my gym pants. Unfortunately, Helen had a clear view of my pants and crotch and I was certain she noticed it.

”Do you get hard spontaneously or what do you do before you start jerking off?”

”I watch porn.”

”What kind do you like?”

”The usual stuff, lesbian, blowjobs, threesomes.”

”And what about a really perverted fetish?”

Now I was fully erect and Helen knew it, she kept staring at my crotch.

”Studly young guys having sex with old women,” I mumbled.

”Really, interesting.”

She got up abruptly pointing to the tent in my shorts: “If you ever need help taking care of that just stop by my place.”

With that, she left.

A few days later I was watching GILF porn again. I was about to start jerking off when Helen’s parting words popped up in my brain. I quickly pulled up my pants and texted her.

”Is this a good time to stop by?”

”Sure,” she texted back.

I ran to my car, quickly drove over and rang her doorbell.

”Come in, Frank,” Helen said opening the door.

She led me to the living room.

”I thought about what you said the other day,” I stuttered.

”What was that?”

”You said if I ever needed help with that I should stop by.”

”I see, well, for now, all I need is a good foot rub, my feet are killing me.”

”I can do that,” I replied eagerly.

Helen took off her shoes and socks, sat down on the couch, while I sat cross-legged on the floor in front of her. I started to massage her left foot.

”Oh, that feels so good,” Helen moaned.

After a while I started moving up her leg, massaging her calf muscle. I moved closer to her to get a better reach. Helen stretched out the other leg and rested her naked foot on my crotch. I became hard instantly. Helen’s foot kept rubbing my erection and tickling the tip of my cock with her toes

It was too much. With a sharp snort, I ejaculated. A big wet spot started forming on my shorts.

”Look what a mess you made on your shorts. Take them off and I’ll wash them.”

Reluctantly, I stood up. Helen unceremoniously grabbed my shorts by the waistband and pulled them down exposing my semi flaccid cock. Cum was oozing in long strings from my pee hole.

”Take off the shirt too,” she commanded.

I took off the shirt and handed it to her. She threw my shorts and shirt on the couch and sat down.

”Come over here, Frank, I need to take a closer look at you.”

I walked over. Helen started to run her hands all over my body, pinching my nipples and squeezing my butt. Within seconds I was hard again. Helen gently cupped my balls, rolling them back and forth in her hand. My cock was about to explode. Helen took a firm hold of it.

”You have a well-toned strong body, Frank, and a rock hard cock to match it. I admit I have missed that feeling.”

Helen pulled me closer, leaned forward and suddenly her soft big lips engulfed my cock. Her tongue circled my cock head followed by soft sucking. I was absolutely in heaven. I had never felt anything like this.

Helen stopped.

”You are a virgin, aren’t you?”

”Please don’t stop. Yes, I am a virgin, please don’t stop,” I pleaded.

Helen resumed slurping on my dick.

I exploded again, shooting my hot load into her mouth. Helen gagged and spat all of it on my shirt on the couch.

”You got what you came for, Frank. Please leave now, I have to get back to my work.”

She left abruptly. I quickly put on my cum stained shorts and shirt and drove back home, hoping nobody would see me before I could clean up.

I didn’t know what to make of this experience. It was my best sexual experience so far and I was looking forward to repeating it. On the other hand, I felt embarrassed about having sex with an old woman. What would my friends think? Those doubts only lasted until I was horny again and I would masturbate reliving the experience.

The following week my birthday was coming up and I fantasized about asking Helen for a “birthday gift”. I never mustered the courage.

On my birthday I received many gifts. I was going through the gift cards when I saw one bigger envelope that said “please only open in private.” My interest piqued. I ran into my bedroom, closed the door and ripped open the envelope. It was from Helen. I pulled out a DVD. Granny Norma loves young studs, the title read. I then pulled out a card and opened it. It read:

Sassily
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sassily

Gift certificate for a birthday party at my house with a few of your male friends and - one fuck.

I was dumbfounded. I quickly texted Helen when the party would be.

“Next Saturday at 3 pm at my house, bring three male friends,” she texted back.

I was wondering while she kept insisting on male friends, but I did what she asked for and invited three of my college buddies. They were wondering why they should go to a party at an old woman’s house.

“You may be surprised,” is all I said.

The following Saturday we all arrived at Helen’s house.

"It's just chilling out with movies and beer," Helen announced.

We were sitting in her living room looking at the DVD collection on her coffee table.

"Lesbian teens, Teen Threesome compilation, Nasty Coeds," one of my bodies was reading the titles aloud.

"Now, what's that? Your girlfriend has a surprise, the Chicks with Dicks Series, and Grandma Norma loves young studs? That's quite a selection," he continued.

"Just choose one and put it on the screen," Helen ordered.

Lesbian Teens it was. I certainly did not want to admit to my buddies that Grandma Norma was my favorite.

So we started watching the movie on Helen's big screen while she was serving beer and snacks.

First, we were kind of embarrassed, but then we got into it and soon were all hot and bothered. All of us were building tents in our shorts.

"Boys, don't be shy, if you want to jerk off just take them out and do it. I don't mind," Helen smiled.

We stared at each other. Then I just pulled down my pants, my fully erect cock springing free. The others followed quickly.

"Look at you boys with all your proud and beautiful cocks. Do you mind if I give you a hand?" Helen mumbled.

She sat in between me and my friend Joe and firmly grabbed our cocks, slowly masturbating us. The others watched in disbelief. "You guys just wait until I'm done with Frank and Joe here."

It didn't take long. Joe and I ejaculated almost simultaneously shooting our loads high up in the air.

Jim and Mike were next. While Helen was slowly caressing them, Joe started to moan loudly. He grabbed Helen's right breast squeezing it hard. Mike not to be outdone grabbed the other one.

Helen was smiling, Mike and Jim wouldn't last another minute.

And they didn't, shooting their load right on Helen's tits.

"Now, look what you did," Helen exclaimed. "I have to wash my blouse right away." With that, she took off her blouse and unclipped her enormous bra. Her breasts flopped out hitting her upper thighs. They were gigantic and so saggy, nothing any of us had ever seen, not even in the porn movies. Jim and Mike immediately went for them, fondling them, lifting them up, pinching her nipples.

"It's time for Frank's birthday gift. Frank show them the birthday card."

"One fuck," Joe read out loud, "here and now?"

"Yes, right here and now on the living room floor," Helen replied.

"Frank, take off all your clothes and lie down on the floor."

I looked at my buddies, they were all grinning.

I took off the rest of my clothes and lied down. My cock slowly but surely rising to the occasion. All eyes were on me and Helen. Helen slowly took off all her clothes. She was standing in the middle of the room, her tits hanging down to almost her knees. Her pussy was buried in the most giant bush I had ever seen.

Helen came over and straddled me, slowly guiding my rock hard cock into her giant loose pussy which now was oozing juice. My cock completely disappeared. Helen was slowly rocking back and forth, moaning softly.

"What are the three of you waiting for?" she commanded. "Take off all of your clothes. I want to be surrounded by your hard cocks."

My friends all undressed, stood around Helen and me, stroking their cocks. Helen's breathing became more labored. She was grinding her pussy hard into me. A pool of her pussy juices was forming on my stomach. I was about to shoot, but was holding back, waiting for Helen to come first. She was moaning louder and louder, rocking back and forth furiously.

Her saggy tits were slapping my face hard. This was heaven. Joe couldn't hold it any longer. He shot his cum all over Helen's tits. The other two soon followed. Helen's tits were coated in three large loads. Helen moved faster and faster, her cum coated tits sliding all over my face. Helen was shuddering. With a loud moan, she came violently. I let it go and shot my load deep inside her. We rested for a while, then Helen stood up slowly.

"Frank, your face is coated with your friend's cum. Have a little more."

Helen stood over my face. She reached for her pussy pulling apart her labia. A torrent of cum and pussy juice hit my face. I opened my mouth and licked my lips. The mixture of cum and pussy juice didn't taste bad at all.

"Happy Birthday, Frank."

We all looked at each other in embarrassment.

"We should do this again sometime. The party is over. Please get dressed and leave."

My friends and I never spoke about what happened that day. I kept trying to have more sex with Helen but she refused. From then on when she visited my mom and me, it was always very awkward.

I still think about the encounter a lot. It is one of my favorite masturbation memories.

Published 
Written by riederfrank
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments