Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Motel Fun

"Divorced, horny soccer mom."

102
43 Comments 43
83.6k Views 83.6k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Famous Story
All of my stories will be a mixture of both fiction and fact. Names, locations and descriptions of certain things, such as cars, will be fictitious. The descriptions of all of the events, both personal and sexual, will be factual as they happened.

Hi, if you've read my profile, then you know who I am and what I do, so I won't bore you with the details. The photos are really me, so no physical description is needed either. I am a divorced mother of 2 beautiful boys, ages 9 and 6.

After my divorce thre years ago, I realized that my husband had never truly satisfied me, and I needed to experience real sex. Since then I've been with many men. I've had it gentle and rough, I've been spanked, had a bondage session, and even a threesome with two men. I've come to find out that I love sex.

I decided, right after my divorce, to go to school to become a licensed massage therapist.
When my kids are in school, I work in a legitimate shop, Monday through Thursday 9 am to 3 pm. Every other weekend, my ex takes the boys, that's when I work for a shop that gives erotic, or "happy ending" massages, 11 hours on Saturdays and 6 hours on Sundays. Fridays are my play days.

I have a friend who did that for a while, and about two years ago. I asked her about it. She told me that she made alot of money doing it. She said that it was just handjobs, sometimes you get topless, depending on the tips. No sex or blowjobs. I decided to give it a try.

She introduced me to the owner, who said that I could try it for a day and if I didn't like it, she'd understand. This shop charges $100 for a one hour massage. It's $70 for the massage and $30 for the handjob, which is always done. Though you can't ask for them, tipping is allowed. I keep the $30 plus all tips. I only get topless if tipped.

My first day was a Friday, I agreed to work five hours. I saw four clients that day, and made $145. I realized, when I was done, that I thoroughly enjoyed it. I made and watched four men cum that day. It was an incredible turn on, and a great way to meet men. I told her that I wanted the job and she hired me. I still do it today. 

About a year ago, I had this man come into the shop, his name was Tony. He was very handsome, with a great body. He was 40 years old and divorced. I won't bore you with the details of the massage except to say that he had a huge cock, and I was topless and made him cum in buckets on my table.

When I was finished, I gave him my phone number and was honest with him. I wasn't looking for a steady lover, or a relationship, I just wanted to fuck. No strings or cash, just sex. I asked him to call me if he was interested.

About two weeks later he left a message on my cell phone to call him, when we spoke, I explained to him that the only that time that I can do this is Friday mornings. There is a specific motel in the next town that I always use. In the rear, is the parking lot, then a fence and woods. I always ask the for building in the rear, where rooms 140 to 150 are located.

He asked why a motel and I said that I don't bring strange men to my house, and I don't go to theirs because it's strictly sex. I like motels, they're not intimate or romantic. This particular motel is well known for sex.

I reserve the room the night before, then call the man the next morning. If they don't answer, I cancel, but if they do, I get the key and go to the room. I call them back with room number and ask them to meet me at nine o'clock. That gives us about two hours. When they arrive, I always greet them naked. I'm not in mood for small talk, I'm in the mood to fuck, so let's get right down to it.

When he arrived, I greeted him at the door naked, as I always do. He looked a little shocked. I went into the room and got right on the bed. He started talking and I abruptly interrupted him.

"We only have a couple of hours, " I said. "Do you want to fuck or not?"

"Your very blunt," he replied.

"No," I said, "I'm very horny, so get undressed and come join me please."

He got naked, pulled a condom out of his pocket amd laid on the bed. I told him that I can no longer get pregnant, and enjoy watching a man cum, so I don't like condoms.

"Is that a problem?" I asked him.

"No," he answered.

I took it out of his hand and threw it on the floor. This man's cock was very large, the biggest that I had seen up to that point, so I was looking forward to, what I hoped, was going to be a great morning.

I looked at him and said, "Wow, you have a big cock."

He looked at me and said, "I've heard that before."

"Now I'm going to make it even bigger," I said with a smirk.

I got between his legs and began giving him a blowjob.

RosseOwen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RosseOwen

Before long, he was rock hard. His erect cock was huge, about 10" long and very thick. I gagged a few times while I was sucking it. Now, I give two kinds of blowjobs, the first is the wet and wild one I give a man when I want to get him off, I take my time and make him cum. The second is a quick, wet blowjob just to get him hard enough to fuck me. That's what this was.

I opened my legs and climbed on top of him, easily putting his cock all the way in me.

"Holy shit!" I gasped.

"How do you like it?" he said.

I replied, "Any way that you want to give it to me sweety."

My eyes bulged and I moaned as I began to bounce up and down on his huge cock. I actually thought that, because it was so big, I wouldn't be able to handle it. As I was riding him, he began to thrust his hips upward.

"Wait...wait!" I gasped. "Let me get use to this monster."

I'm not a big woman, and this cock was as deep inside of me as a cock could ever get. Every time I came down on it, I gasped. It took about five minutes to get used to it, then I began to bounce faster and faster, moaning deeply.

I looked down at him and said, "OK hun, I'm yours."

I put my feet flat on the bed and squatted on his cock while he thrusted upward, going a bit faster every time, his huge cock ripping into me. He had his big hands on my hips, pulling me down on him every time he thrusted upward. The bed springs were definately being pushed to their limits, as was I. It wasn't long before I had my first orgasm of the morning.

My eyes rolled in the back of my head and I let out a loud moan as I came all over his huge cock. Men have always told me that I make orgasm faces. My mouth opens, my eyes open wide and roll back. I'm not a screamer really, I moan alot and talk in gasps or deep voices.

"I'm cumming!" I gasped.

After I finished cumming I told him that I wanted to change positions. Unlike most women, my favorite is missionary. You get the deepest penetration and I love looking down and watching his cock go in and out.

I rolled on to my back, spread my legs and raised my knees. Again I gasped as Tony slowly entered me.

"OH," I said. "Your cock is so big."

He then began fucking me in a steady, deep, rhythmic pace. It wasn't a rough, skin slapping, power fuck. It was more like, he was doing push ups on my body. My labia was straining to contain him. I wrapped my legs around him and used them to push his body down even faster.

The bed was really straining now, the springs squeaking loudly, the box spring and mattress slamming against the wall, as for me, I could barely take it. I was moaning loudly, deep moans from way down inside. Then he started going even faster.

Deep thrusts that put every single inch of his cock inside of me, I honest though that he might actually hurt me, but I was loving it so much.

"DON'T STOP!" I said.

He then picked up the pace even more, I was pushing his ass down on my with my ankles.

"FUCK ME TONY," I said with a loud groan. "FUUUUCK MEEEE." 

This guy surpised me with his stamina, he just kept fucking and fucking, it went on for a good fifteen minutes. I believe I came four times. The body tingling, earth shaking type of orgasms that my ex-husband never gave me in our eleven years together.

Then he looked at me and said, "I'm close."

"Cum on my belly," I told him.

Since I started giving erotic massages, I've learned to enjoy watching a man cum. It's erotic, dirty.

"I'm gonna cum," he said.

I had a look of sheer ecstacy on my face as I saw the hole in the head of his cock open wide, and watched as he shot a river of hot cum all over the front of my body. It was, up to that point, the best fuck that I ever had.

We checked out at about 11:00. I ran a few errands, then went home, made lunch, and waited for my two angels to get home from school. Ironically enough, the next day was Saturday, it was his weekend to take the kids.

I worked eleven hours that day, from 9 am to 8 pm. I made nine men cum, and I thought of Tony every time. He called me again, but I explained to him that I don't want a lover, and rarely fuck the same guy twice. To me, it's all about me, my sexual pleasure. The making up of eleven lost years.
Published 
Written by MotelMILF
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments