Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Moms' Day at Waterbury Hills College - Part II

"Rebecca's mom strips naked and joins in the class."

27
6 Comments 6
24.9k Views 24.9k
3.9k words 3.9k words

Jeremy, Rebecca, and their moms had a wonderful day on campus!  At dinner, Ashley apologized to Jeremy that she would not be able to spend the next day with him.

“I’m so sorry, dear, but I have to be at work.  I need to leave first thing in the morning.  Melissa, are you staying another day?”

“Yes, sort of.  I will be on conference calls all day, but I hope to be done in time for the swimming class,” Melissa said with a wink.

“Oh, Mom, you just like seeing the coach naked!”

“Well of course, Rebecca.  And the boys, too!” she said smiling at Jeremy.

“Haha, we really don’t have anything special!” Jeremy said.

“Oh, dear, don’t sell yourself short,” Melissa said as she placed her hand on his leg.  “You have some very special attributes.”

After breakfast the next morning, Ashley kissed Jeremy and said good-bye.  “Now you be good, son.  Melissa, would you look after him today for me?”

“I won’t take my eye off of him for a minute, Ashley.  Trust me!”

Ashley headed home, Jeremy and Rebecca left for class, and Melissa started her marathon of conference calls.  Melissa finally hung up from the last client call at 2:45 p.m. 

“Perfect, I’ll be a little early for swim class,” she thought.

Melissa found her way to the aquatic center and decided to walk through the locker room.  “Let me see what this mixed locker room is all about.”

As Melissa walked in, her eyes were flooded with the sight of a dozen guys and girls in mixed states of undressing.  Guys were next to girls.  Girls were helping each other get their bras unhooked.  Coach Todd, already nude, walked through reminding everyone, “Shower first before coming to the pool.”

“Hi Rebecca’s mom!” was the common greeting from the students.

“Hello dears!  So nice to see you.  I mean, oh never mind.  You know what I mean,” she laughed along with everyone else.  Finally, Melissa seemed to be relaxing a bit with the open nudity on this campus.

“Hey Melissa, follow me to safety!” Coach Todd yelled.

“Coach, I’ll follow you to safety or danger,” she said.

“Melissa, you are funny!  Look, in all seriousness, today I have an odd number of students and I am having them practice in pairs.  It would really mean a lot to the class if you could help out.”

“Oh, well, Todd, I’m not really a swimmer.”

“You don’t need to be an expert.  Each partner is going to observe the other and give feedback.  It’s impossible to see yourself swimming and executing the technical strokes, but getting feedback is the next best thing.  Please consider it.”

The class came out of the locker room, and Melissa couldn’t take her eyes off these young, fresh, strong bodies playfully slapping each other’s asses, jumping in the water, and emerging from the pool with beads of water dripping down their bare bodies.  Coach Todd is an aggressive teacher, running the class through a vigorous routine.  Halfway through the class, Coach Todd surprised Melissa with an announcement.

Blowing his whistle, he asked for attention.  “Class, today you will be observing your partner’s strokes.  Since Ellen, Jeremy’s usual partner, is absent today, Rebecca’s mom has agreed to fill in.”

The class erupted in cheers.

“Wait, no, I, uh,” she stumbled as she gave Todd a fake dirty look.

Todd smiled back, knowing that she couldn’t back down now, and that she would never have agreed to do it otherwise.

“Hurry Mom!  There is an open locker next to mine!” Rebecca yelled.

Melissa removed her black high heels, threw them in her oversized purse, and headed to the locker room.  “I can’t believe I am doing this,” she thought.  “Although it is really very exciting.  Oh my God.  What am I thinking?  What am I doing?”

Within minutes Melissa was closing the locker door and standing nude.  She turned to walk to the door and caught a glance as she passed the mirror. 

“Hmmm, not bad for fifty years old!” she said out loud.

Not bad, indeed.  Melissa underestimated the effects of years of consistently running, doing cardio classes, and yoga.  She was faithful to her routine as a way to relieve the stress of her high-pressure corporate job.  But in reality, it kept her in great shape and gave her a body that could pass for late thirties.

Melissa walked briskly out of the locker room hoping to get in the pool unnoticed.  That was not to happen as Todd started applauding her.  Soon the entire class was cheering and clapping.  Melissa turned red, never having imagined standing completely nude in front of a cheering audience of equally naked, but much younger, people.

Although her plan was to dash into the water, she froze from the attention.  She couldn’t move as she stood near the edge of the pool for all to admire.  Melissa was taller than Jeremy by an inch at five foot eleven inches.  Slim body, with strong runners’ legs, Melissa stood up straight as if giving a presentation before the Board of Directors.  Her posture accentuated the fact that her healthy breasts protruded from her chest, and even at fifty, did not sag at all.  Melissa was in fact the model to which every middle-aged woman aspires.

“Mom, I didn’t know that you trimmed your pubic hair!” Rebecca shouted.  Of course Melissa became self-conscious now realizing that everyone’s gaze was upon her vagina.

Melissa looked down at her pubes, and gushed, “Well sure.  Do you think it looks nice?”

“Yes it does.  Very nice,” said a deep male voice from outside the pool.

Melissa recognized the voice as Coach Todd.  She almost forgot that he was there, until he came over to her side.  “Let me help you into the pool.”

Todd took her left hand in his as he stood behind her.  Melissa descended the stairs, and Todd supported her with his right hand placed on her ass.  She thought she had to be mistaken, but she was sure she felt a finger squeeze gently between her cheeks.

Melissa landed safely into the water and dove underneath to get adjusted to the coolness of the water.  She reveled in the underwater sight of bobbing penises, pussies, and pubic hair.  Melissa came up for air.  “That feels better!”

“Melissa, please find Jeremy, your partner, in the corner of the pool so we can get started,” Todd yelled.

“Thank you so much for being my partner, Mrs.”

“Stop right there!  It’s Melissa.  After all, we are partners!”

“Thank you Melissa! I really appreciate your help today.”

“It’s nothing, honey.  My pleasure.”

Jeremy lowered his voice and whispered in her ear, “Melissa, you have a smoking hot body.  When I saw you yesterday I thought you were beautiful, but seeing you naked is amazing.  Look!” he said as he pointed towards the water.

In reality Jeremy was pointing under the water, at his penis.  Jeremy took Melissa’s hand and guided it onto his cock.  Melissa gasped and looked down.  It only took her a nanosecond and her hand instinctively wrapped itself around his fully engorged, eight-inch, rock hard cock.   Without warning, Melissa’s other hand took his balls and started massaging his testicles occasionally rubbing her fingers through his pubic hair.

“OK, now that you have been introduced may we get started?” Coach Todd teased, having taken note of the exchange from his vantage point.  It was obvious that Coach Todd enjoyed watching the innocent exchange between Melissa and Jeremy.  Todd very boldly walked around the pool explaining the next activity while his full blown erection was bobbing back and forth with each step.

Melissa tapped Rebecca on the shoulder.  “Honey, does he know he has an erection?”

“Mom, it happens all the time.  We’ve seen all the guys and their boners at one time or another.  Remember, this is how we do things at Waterbury Hills College!”

“One partner will stand along this wall, while the other partner will stand against the opposite wall.  When the swimmer along this wall swims toward you, you will want to observe how smoothly their hands slide into the water with each stroke.  Your hands should slip effortlessly into the water.  I don’t want to see any open palms spanking the water.”

Jeremy took his place along the wall.  When Coach Todd blew the whistle the swimmers started and their partners watched carefully.  As a corporate executive, Melissa gave exceptional feedback.  She was able to give Jeremy very detailed, helpful feedback so that he was able to immediately adjust his strokes and improve his form.

“I thought this water would help my aching back,” Melissa said to Rebecca.  “But I am still feeling all that tension.  I think the last conference call really got to me.”

“Hey Mom, why don’t you let Jeremy give you a massage?  He studied massage and is really good at it.”

“Oh I’ll be fine after I get some sleep later.  Don’t you want to go to dinner?”

“Melissa, let me give you a massage and then we can go to dinner.  Rebecca has a student government meeting first anyway.”

“Mom, he’s really good.  You won’t regret it and then you will sleep well!

“OK, fine.  Jeremy you come back with me and then we’ll pick you up at 7:30 for dinner.  Does that give you enough time, Rebecca?”

“Perfect!  Enjoy the massage and I’ll see you later.”

Class ended with the traditional slapping on the ass that everyone did to each other.  Melissa was a little shocked, but quickly joined in the fun by giving Coach Todd a nice slap.

“Hey, Melissa, it’s supposed to be a slap, not a spanking!” he joked.

“Well, I heard that you’ve been a bad boy,” she said smiling.

“I try!”

Melissa was very popular with the guys in the gang showers.  They were all offering to share their body soap or to wash her back.  She declined all of them, but she did reward each boy with an admiring glance at their stiffening cocks.

After Melissa and Jeremy were showered and dressed, Melissa drove Jeremy to her hotel for the massage.   Once they got in the room, Melissa said that she needed to use the bathroom.

Jeremy placed towels on the bed to avoid getting oil on the bedspread.  When Melissa was done in the bathroom, she opened the door to find Jeremy completely naked and with a full erection.

“Jeremy, you’re naked!”

“Of course I am.  I am always naked when I give a massage.  I feel it helps the client relax knowing that they are not the only naked person.  It makes them feel less vulnerable.”

“And your penis is already hard!” Melissa said as she pointed to his erection.

“Beautiful women have that effect on me.  I guess that is from the anticipation of knowing that I am going to be touching every part of your body shortly.  Shall we begin?”

EbonyBonnie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EbonyBonnie

Melissa lay down on her stomach on the towels.  Jeremy positioned himself at her head.  He leaned and started massaging her neck muscles and shoulders and could feel the pent up stress.

“Wow, you’re really tight in here.  You’re carrying a lot of stress here.”

“Ugh, you have no idea, honey”

Jeremy reached farther down her back just above her waist.

“Oh Jeremy that feels so good.”

“I’m glad you enjoy this!”

Jeremy pushed farther and stretched down to touch her ass cheeks.  By reaching so far, his cock was pushing into Melissa’s head.  She looked up to see what was bumping her.  She was now looking up with Jeremy’s erect cock smashing into her face.  Melissa swirled her face around so that his penis was bumping against both sides of her face.  She pulled her arms from her sides and reached around to grab Jeremy’s ass.  She held him steady and used her tongue to tickle the tip of his cock.

Jeremy didn’t say a word.  Rather, he just kept on working and massaging Melissa’s ass.

Melissa’s tongue swirled the tip of his cock and then she opened her mouth and let his engorged penis enter it.  She massaged his cock with her tongue and lips as she pushed and pulled him into her mouth.

Jeremy slowly backed out of Melissa’s mouth, knelt down, and gave her a gentle kiss.  He walked to the side of the bed and then sat on top of her ass to massage her back from a different direction starting at the base of he ass and rubbing towards her neck.  As he sat on top of her, Jeremy positioned his erect cock between her ass cheeks and let it grind her ass.  Melissa let out a little purring sound that she didn’t even realize she was making.  Jeremy fell forward, extended his legs so that their feet were touching, and placed his chest on her back.  With his firm hands he massaged her shoulders and kissed her neck. 

Melissa turned her head back towards Jeremy’s mouth to exchange a gentle kiss. She breathed deeply and collapsed in pleasure as this eighteen year-old man was attending to her every physical need.  “How could he understand a woman’s needs so well at such a tender age,” she thought to herself.

Jeremy slid down Melissa’s body so that his face was inches from her ass.  He began massaging both ass cheeks, occasionally reaching down and teasing her vagina.  After several relaxing minutes, Jeremy parted her ass cheeks and exposed her asshole.  Melissa felt more exposed and embarrassed than at any other time in her life.  This was the one part of the body that she considered the least sexy or erotic.  Until now.

Jeremy pushed his face towards her asshole and gently blew his warm breath across it like a sea breeze on a summer day.  She gasped. 

Jeremy stuck his tongue out and so very gently licked her asshole.  Not aggressively, but just enough to stimulate the nerve center.  She gasped.

Jeremy licked her asshole more aggressively now, feasting on her ass.  Slapping her ass occasionally, he inserted his tongue into her ass.  She gasped.

Jeremy brushed his facial stubble along her ass cheeks, which gave her a sensation unlike anything she had experienced before.  He gently bit her ass in a playful manner indicating that he was moving on to her legs.

Jeremy got up from the bed and took her left foot into his hands.  He massaged the sole of her foot while sucking on each toe.  Melissa rubbed her right leg along side Jeremy’s leg.  When he finished her foot, he placed it on the bed and extended his strokes up her leg.  He cradled his penis in the ball of her foot as he massaged her leg.  She curled her toes around his cock head.

Each stroke worked his hands further up her leg until he was nearing her pussy.  Each time he got closer and closer.  The sexual tension was building.  His fingers brushed her vagina with each stroke.  Melissa spread her legs. 

“Oh Jeremy,” was all she could say just above a whisper.

He stopped with his hand alongside her pussy and let it rest there for a moment.  He slowly pulled his hands down the length of her leg and moved to the right leg.  Jeremy took her foot in his hands and repeated the massage on the sole of her foot as he licked and sucked each toe.  Melissa wiggled on the bed as the electricity ran through her body.

Jeremy placed her foot back on the bed, nestled her foot in his crotch, and continued working her ankle, then calf, working his way up to her thigh and then long, gliding strokes down the length of her right leg.

Jeremy’s hands inched further up her thigh until he was again brushing her pussy.  This time, though, it was noticeably wet.  He rubbed the side of her pussy, which made her writhe in pleasure.  Finally, he inserted a finger inside her wet pussy.  Melissa exhaled deeply.  Jeremy then inserted a second finger.  Her breathing increased. 

Jeremy spread Melissa’s legs farther apart as he got on the bed.  He lowered himself onto her and rubbed his hard cock along her ass.  The massage oil allowed his penis to glide easily.  Jeremy spread her cheeks and teased her ass by rubbing it with his penis.  Melissa pushed back into his cock.  Jeremy’s eased his well-lubed cock into her ass.

Melissa gasped audibly.  This is something she hadn’t done since college.  Jeremy began gently thrusting in and out until her hole was relaxed and accepted his full cock.  He was fucking her with the characteristic energy of an eighteen-year old boy.  She was gyrating her ass with the characteristic “know-how” of a sexy middle-aged mom.   After she had enough, Jeremy pulled out and asked her to turn over onto her back.

Jeremy went to the bathroom to clean his penis.  While he was there, Melissa did as instructed and laid spread eagle fully exposing herself to her daughter’s friend.  Jeremy returned to the bed as he was drying his penis.   “I like a fresh clean start,” he joked.

“I appreciate that,” Melissa said.

The massage resumed with Jeremy at her head and massaging her breasts.  His cock was bumping alongside Melissa’s face and sometimes flopped on her forehead and mouth.  Jeremy alternated circular squeezing motions along with occasionally pinching her nipples.  She loved all of it.

Jeremy stretched the length of her torso and reached down her chest.  He played with her trim pubic hair and pulled the skin alongside her pussy.  He extended his right arm and reached for her pussy with his hand.  Making swirling motions, Jeremy’s touch was exciting her.  Melissa could only make soft, low moans as he rubbed her pussy and inserted his finger in her.   Melissa writhed with pleasure.

With his finger inside her pussy, Jeremy moved to her side.  He leaned down close to get a good look at her glistening vagina.  He removed his wet finger and licked it clean as he looked her in the eyes.  Melissa could feel Jeremy’s warm breath on her body.   He placed his left hand on her pubic hair and gently tugged the short curly hairs.  Jeremy placed his mouth near her pussy, just close enough for his tongue to make contact with the lips.  He teased her pussy with gentle licks and kisses.  He nibbled the side with his teeth, ever so gently biting her pussy.  Finally, he placed his open mouth over her welcoming vagina and licked the length of it.  Melissa arched her back, thrusting her pussy into his face.  Jeremy rubbed his tongue along her slit until he inserted his tongue onto her pussy.  He forced his tongue in as far as it could reach and swirled it inside her.

Melissa hadn’t experienced these sensations in years, and never from a man who was her daughter’s friend.   Her body felt electrical charges from her head to her toes.

And then he stopped.  He climbed on the bed and hovered over her looking her in the eyes.  And smiling.

Jeremy lowered himself on top of Melissa with his hard eight inch cock landing on her welcoming pussy.  He lowered himself more as his cock slid right into her pussy. 

Melissa gasped.  Jeremy’s cock was fully inside her.  She whimpered.

Jeremy lifted himself up and his cock slid out.  He teased her pussy by entering and withdrawing just his cock head in her pussy a half dozen times.  And then he gave one forceful thrust and collapsed on her body.  They kissed wildly as he thrust his cock in and out of her.

With Jeremy’s cock inside of her, Melissa surprised him and clenched her vaginal muscles thereby tightening her grip around his cock.  Jeremy arched back at the sensation of his cock being clamped inside her pussy.  He tried to withdraw, but it was useless until Melissa relaxed her muscles.  Jeremy pulled out, and then pushed back in.  Over and over again, until Melissa decided that she needed him inside of her and tightened her grip holding him a captive inside of her pussy prison.  He did not try to escape, but rather he pushed farther inside her tunnel.  Finally, Melissa released her hold on his cock. 

“Don’t stop now honey.  Keep going.  Fill me up with your cum.”

Jeremy continued his rhythmic pelvic thrusts.  Finally, as they were both nearing exhaustion, Jeremy released his four day load into Melissa.  It was such an explosion that her pussy was overflowing with his semen as he pulled his penis out of her.  They kissed and held each other as his cum dripped down their bodies.

Jeremy got off of Melissa and lay next to her.  They both stared at the ceiling playing with each other.  Melissa held Jeremy’s cock, and Jeremy gently rubbed his fingers over her pussy playing with her lips.

“Melissa, you are such a beautiful woman.  Have you ever considered shaving your pussy completely clean?”

“I’ve thought about it, but never did.”

“You have such a beautiful pussy Melissa.  Would you allow me to shave your pussy?”

“Oh, my, Jeremy.  That is so hot.  I don’t know.  I am very self-conscious about my body.”

“But that is why you should let me shave you.  I adore your body.  I adore your vagina.”

Melissa smiled and nodded.  Jeremy got up from the bed and went to the bathroom.  He returned with a razor and shaving cream from his backpack.

Melissa’s barber went to work.  He smeared her pubic hair with shaving cream and started carefully shaving away her hair.  Melissa loved the feeling of her young lover handling her pussy.   There was something exciting and erotic knowing that he has the power to inflict extreme pain or pleasure with the razor.  He worked carefully and artfully as he shaved her pussy clean of any hairs.

Jeremy wiped the area clean with the washcloth and admired his work.

“Beautiful!  Come here Melissa, stand up with me and look in the mirror.”

Jeremy helped her up and led her to the full length mirror.  The two stood side by side and looked at their nude bodies in the mirror.  She smiled when she saw her bald pussy.   Melissa leaned into Jeremy, put her arm around him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

“Thank you Jeremy for making me feel alive again.  I haven’t felt this sexy in years.”

“Melissa, you are a beautiful woman.  And, you have dispelled an old saying.”

“What are you talking about?”

“The old saying, ‘Like mother, like daughter.”

“Jeremy, what are you talking about?”

“Melissa, your pussy is even nicer than your daughter’s.”

Published 
Written by tonydecatur
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments