Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mom Gets a Licking and a Surprise Sticking

"Evening holds two surprises"

24
6 Comments 6
64.1k Views 64.1k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Famous Story
This is a follow-up to “Mom Gets a New Experience from Behind.” I think each story will separately make sense, but you may find they flow better if you read them in order. Thank you for your interest.

I felt a familiar tingle in my pussy the moment I noticed Tom was calling my cell. After some chit chat we agreed to meet at his place that evening as a nice way to meet his wife, Brenda. He told me to be ready for 'a fun night' and to dress for cocktails and dinner out.

I had no idea what to expect, but I wanted to meet Brenda. I was hoping we would hit it off and be friends. Tom was certain we would do well together.

Although it was early afternoon I quickly finished the repair job I was on, dropped off the company truck and went home to get ready.

Once home I took off my work boots, blue jeans and work shirt with my name embroidered across my left tit. I took a hot bath taking extra care to shave my pussy perfectly. Although the call from Tom made me horny I decided to not masturbate while shaving. Saving my sexual energy was important in case the night got interesting. I did not know what to expect.

Because I was not masturbating while shaving I could used hair remover as shaving cream. When I used hair remover and a razor, my legs and cunt area get baby soft and smooth to the touch.

After my bath I nervously put on a lacy black bra and matching high cut panties over my firm round ass.

I curled my blonde hair, applied a light blush and lipstick.

I’m blue eyed, about 5’7” with a good body for a 37 year old single mom. I think I have several things that men like, a great looking ass, nice firm tits and a sophisticated, but fun personality. By the way, my name is Jennifer and I have worked for several years as a repair technician. Many people seem surprised when I show up to fix their furnace or A/C unit. Many seem to think women in this line of work can’t be hot and sexy. I love that I am different than they expect. Although I love being fucked by a big cock, for years I’ve been deprived as I simply did not have time for a relationship and I’m not into one night stands.

Now back to the story.

I decided to wear my black cocktail dress, pearl necklace and black fuck me pumps for good luck. I also wore tight knit fishnet stockings that, under my dress, drew a nice line under the V of my camel toed crotch. I was going for classy, yet hot. I felt and looked good.

When I arrived I was surprised when Brenda, not Tom, opened the door and invited me in. She told me Tom was not home yet, but he would arrive shortly. In the mean time, she asked, if I would like some wine. I accepted her offer, she poured each of us a glass and I followed her into the living room.

Brenda was stunning in her knee length low cut navy blue dress. Her body hugging dress showed an athletic and firm body, yet she had a soft appeal. Her large firm breasts, tight strong legs and perfectly round ass jutting from her hourglass frame left no doubt that she worked out and took very good care of herself. As a blue eyed brunette her face and aura were captivating.

Previous to meeting Brenda I had never found a woman to be sexually attractive. However, given the situation and my anticipation of the evening I could not help but feel a little turned on in her presence.

Brenda and I talked for several minutes and we got along like old friends. Our visit revealed she performs marketing duties for a local technology company. She is also a part-time pro football cheerleader who loves to make people happy.

The longer we chatted the more I became convinced she was completely fine with me.

After about half an hour Tom showed up apologizing for his tardiness. Brenda and I hardly noticed him as he came in and went by us on his way to take a shower. A few minutes later the door bell rang and Brenda slowly rose from the couch to answer the door. As she opened the door she welcomed a handsome dark haired man in to their apartment. Apparently he was stopping to pick up some papers on his way home from his office.

When he walked in to the living room Brenda introduced him as Tom’s older brother, Joe, who lived across town. Joe had grabbed a beer from the fridge and made himself at home while he waited for Tom to return from the shower. As the three of us chatted Brenda seemed really comfortable with Joe. There was an electricity and trust between them.

After a few minutes Tom came out freshly showered and dressed. He and Joe went into the kitchen and visited for several minutes. As Joe left he stopped back and said how he enjoyed meeting me and slowly excused himself. His presence gave my pussy that familiar tingle of arousal.

This left Tom, Brenda and me together. We talked about local events, people we knew in town, local rumor and gossip. We also chatted about my son and how he had done on the football team last fall.

As we kept chatting the conversations turned to sex. Then, with no hesitation in her voice, Brenda quietly asked if I had ever had my pussy licked by a girl. After her question registered in my mind I could feel my panties getting moist.

I had not been asked this before, and it made me nervous, embarrassed and horny at the same time. After a few moments of regaining my composure I told her I had not but I was interested in trying anything once.

Slowly she stood up, smiled and said, “I think you are going to enjoy this.” Brenda began to take off her dress and thong panties.

Tom silently got up from his chair, stood behind me and began to undress me. He unzipped my dress and let it fall off my shoulders onto the floor. He put his index fingers inside the band of my panties and pulled them down to my ankles. As I stepped out of my panties I took off my shoes.

Soon we were both in our bra and stockings. She had a stunning 27 year old body, nice 34C breasts with strong legs leading up to her shaved bald slit.

She stepped to me and began to caress and massage my body while we kissed. We were amazingly similar in physical build.

Soon I was on my back crossways on their bed with my legs spread wide in the air. Brenda’s head was between my legs kissing my inner thighs, licking my pussy and paying special attention to my clit.

Soon Tom was standing at the edge of the bed with his cock and balls dangling above my face. Instinctively I opened my mouth and he guided his cock to my mouth, parted my lips slightly with his head and slipped his cock into my mouth. I began to suck and lick him as his balls rested on my nose. Before I knew it I was cumming in waves of orgasm and Tom’s cock was sliding nearly balls deep up and down my throat.

SaraClarker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraClarker



After a minute more with her head buried in my crotch Brenda sat up on her knees and said, “My turn.” She rocked back until she was on her back with her knees wide apart and her feet flat on the bed. Her pussy felt great as I rubbed it before sinking my face and tongue into my first vagina. Her small tight pussy smelled and tasted great.

Brenda encouraged me as I began to slowly lick her clit, part her pussy lips and push my tongue into her tasty hole. I treated her pussy like I would want mine to be pleasured. I paid special attention to her clit and slowly brought her to a shuddering climax.

Tom and Brenda were showing me a whole new world of experiences. New experiences I wish I had taken part in years ago. I could feel my life changing in good ways.

Now it was Tom’s turn. First he asked each of us to take off our tit covers. When out tits were free he asked both of us get on our hands and knees at the foot of the bed. We were side by side, asses the air and hips just inches apart. I am sure the view from back there was spectacular. It must be every man’s dream to have two hot naked women on their hands and knees waiting for his cock to penetrate them.

Brenda and I looked at each other with sly smiles of anticipation. Our knees were just barely on the bed so Tom could stand behind each of us and enter easily. Neither of us knew who would get his solid cock first.

We both waited for what seemed like an eternity. I finally put my head down on the mattress to save my arm strength and give better access. A few moments later I felt a piece of long stiff meat touch the lips of my wet pussy.

Tom chose me to be his first fuck partner of the evening. I was happy with his choice and I love being fucked doggy.

He rubbed his cock up and down my smooth slit as my ass pointed nearly straight up waiting for his entry. Finally he pushed in. I could feel that familiar electric pulse charge through me as a stiff cock head pushed into my tight pussy.

Cock and balls began to pump my pussy slowly but firmly. I could feel his balls smack my clit with each thrust. As he picked up speed the passion of the moment began to take over and I began to lift my head and get up on my elbows. This is when I noticed Brenda’s body, still in doggy position, moving back and forth in rhythm to being pumped from behind. Each thrust made her hair flow back and forth and her tits flowed back and forth nearly smacking her chin with each pump.

How could this be happening? I was being fucked and she was being fucked, but we only had one cock between us.

At this point I raised myself onto the palms of my hands and looked over my shoulder to see Tom pounding Brenda good and hard. I turned my head a little further and to my surprise it was Joe’s behind me.

I was shocked at first, but I was comfortable with Joe. I did not care who was pumping my body and making me feel this good. I put my head back down on the bed with my hands stretched out in front of me. I came several times thanks to Joe’s big solid cock and his balls hitting my clit. After what seemed like an eternity Joe stopped with his cock buried deep in my body. Then with one solid pull back he came out of me. He gently caressed my ass and back as he said, “Hi Jen, you are so beautiful. I hope you are enjoying this.”

I was and I loved his compliment.

Soon I was on my back with my legs in the air. Joe entered me while Tom was still nailing Brenda. However he was now pounding her in the ass. She was moaning in ecstasy and begging him to continue.

Joe pounded my pussy for several minutes missionary. I began to feel him building to eruption. Joe’s balls began to tighten and I knew I only had a few moments before he’d fill my velvet hole with his thick juice. I tightened my vagina around his cock and within a few pumps his shaft stiffened and got larger his vessels filled prior to blowing his load. Soon he flooded me with stream after stream of his hot cum.

He pulled out, lay down and we kissed. After stroking and fondling each other I told Joe to stand up. I got on my knees with his cock at face level. I opened my mouth and let him push in and my red lips ran up and down his stiffening shaft. I sucked his cock back to life paying special attention to the underside of his head. He was rock solid in a matter of moments.

At this point he asked how I wanted it.

From the other side of the room Tom said, “Jenny, let him do your ass.”

In response he smiled and I simply stood up, noticing Tom and Brenda watching me as I walked to the edge of the dresser. Brenda was nodding her approval as I bent at the waist putting my tits and torso flat on the top leaving my ass pointing straight back. I put my arms and hands flat out in front of me. After looking at the picture of Brenda on the dresser top I rested my head to the side and looked at Tom and Brenda sitting naked in a chair on the other side of the room.

Joe stepped behind me and began to rub his cock on my pussy and butt hole. He used some of my pussy juice mixed with his cum to lube me. Then he slowly and gently pushed his cock head into my ass.

He was large and felt very good in my tightest of tight holes. This was only the second time anyone had been in there and it felt great. Who knew I would love this so much. It was the most satisfying sexual experience I could imagine.

Joe took it slow, allowing my body to adapt to his entry. Each passing moment allowed him to become more aggressive until he was in full fuck mode. I was being pummelled by his cock pumping in and out. He held my hips tightly, except for the occasional light smack of his hand on my ass, he never let go of my cheeks. He kept pumping until he shot a huge load of cum up my ass. I could feel the heat of his jizz going deep into my body.

I lay on the dresser as he lay on top of me until he softened and plopped out. After a short time he got up and helped me to my feet. We took a shower together and got dressed. This time I wore blue jeans and a button down blouse Brenda loaned to me.

We all went out to a late dinner and drinks.

Several months have passed since that night. Joe and I are dating steady and have fallen in love. We talk about getting married someday. Needless to say Joe and I are having fun together. We take each day as it comes.

Brenda and Tom have moved from their basement apartment to a house they bought down the street. Joe and I are exclusive with each other, except for the occasional foursome at their new home. From time to time the four of us have a great time.

Published 
Written by chaser44
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments