Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mom, BF and Daughter make Three-Chapter 1

"Mom need some spice which Brad provides and so does her daughter"

15
4 Comments 4
42.2k Views 42.2k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Famous Story
Chapter One - The Beginning

Brad and Lorie met on line a few years back, off one of those friends sites. An exchange of emails developed into an outline chatting which moved to some camming together. Both loved their chat and cam sessions and each session became a bit hotter than the next with more and more of each others' bodies becoming exposed until finally they watched passionately as they both came on cam. What a hot session that was.

Lorie,in her 40s, was married, living in Arkansas in a nice house in a small town. Lorie's daughter Elizabeth (every one called her Beth) lived in the same town with her boyfriend. Both ladies were hot, with Lorie looking more like Beth's sister than mother. Their skin was a soft, smooth white and they had wonderfully luscious hair. Lorie had great breasts with nipples which begged to be nibbled on and a fantastic tush, nice soft and so screwable. Her eyes were so deep one could get lost in them, and she had a smile which was so invitingly sensual it drove Brad crazy! Beth was the spitting image of her mother in many ways, with smaller pert breasts and nice sexy legs. Lorie's husband was nice, but couldn't come near to satisfying her desires. He knew about her outline playing and occasional trysts and understood; Lorie was quite discrete which helped a lot with this acceptance.

Brad, 49, lived and worked up in Maryland. He was 6 feet, about 200 lbs and kept fit. His job kept him traveling a lot, but mostly in the noth east. He was married and his wife, while sexy, could not keep up with his urges and accepted his outline playtime, especially while away. He thought Lorie was a very sexy lady, and from pics Lorie shared, secretly thought Beth was pretty hot too!

Brad and Lorie hoped to meet someday but his travels never took him to the south. One day at work that changed when a new company contracted the firm he worked for and was from Little Rock, Arkansas. As luck would have it Brad was in the office the day the contract was signed and immediately volunteered to be assigned as one of the consultants to the new client. Brad's boss agreed and the next week he was off to Little Rock.

The early flight landed on time and Brad quickly took the rental to the hotel and checked in. He had arrived a day early, with the excuse to get oriented to the area, and so had the rest of the day to himself. He quickly set up the laptop and logged onto IM, getting frustrated when he saw Lorie was not yet there. After a few minutes she showed up and he immediately said hi. After a few minutes he let the cat out of the bag that in fact he was in Arkansas and would love to meet. They agreed on a restaurant (Little Rock is not that big) and a few hours later Brad was sitting there patiently waiting. Then she arrived!

Lorie was wearing a nice skirt, with a slit down the side, sexy pumps with a bit of a heel and a plain blouse with enough buttons undone to see some of her sexy cleavage. She had on hose with a hint of a pattern that matched her eyes! Brad stood when she arrived and quickly gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. They both were so nervous and yet so incredibly excited you could cut the tension with a knife. With a giggle they both separated and took their seats, Brad noticing the tops of her stockings against the white of her thighs, WOW he thought. Dinner went quickly, with nice conversation and wine. Both were so keyed up neither remembered what they ate. As the bill came, Brad paid the check and quickly offered his arm to Lorie. Together they left the restaurant and hastily headed for Brad's hotel, both crazy with desire.

Brad reached the door of the room, dropped his key, and then fumbling finally got the door open. The entered and kicked the door closed, and slammed home the bolt. Lorie went in, turned and stood. Brad went forward and grasped her around her waist, holding her close, smelling her, drinking in the beauty of her eyes. They leaned forward, lips gently touching, pulled back and then touched again. This happened again and then avalanched into a hot passionate kiss, their lips mashed together, tongues exploring, intertwining all while arms wrapped around each other pulling tighter. The kiss broke, and they looked at each other, big smiles and a sigh; at last they were together!

Brad held her close, squeezing her, while nuzzling her neck and nibbling on her ear. Lorie sighed again and ran her hands up his sides, grasping his ribs and pulling him closer, while squeezing her leg between his, feeling his prick getting harder against her. His hands roamed all over her body, then reaching down clutched her butt, squeezing those delicious cheeks, god did she feel good. His lips nibbled on her ears, then kissing her neck and cheek finally came back to her lips where again their tongues ravaged each other. By this time their breathing was intense, Lorie's breasts was heaving. Moving towards the bed, they tripped on each other and fell onto the bed, sat up and started laughing.

Brad caressed her cheek, then ran his fingers through her hair as she laid back. Wiggling closer he caressed her cheek and then as he kissed her gently his hand slid down her neck and over her breast, gently squeezing those luscious mounds. Slowly he undid the buttons on her blouse and pulled back the material exposing a wonderfully laced blue bra which held those superb tits. Lifting up Lorie helped Brad remove the blouse and then reached over and pulled off his shirt. Brad then unclipped the bra, with one hand no less, and slowly pulled the straps off her shoulders exposing those wondrous white mounds. "Amazing," he said, drinking in her beauty and then slowly leaning forward placed a nipple in his mouth and sucked. Lorie fell back and felt herself get so warm and her pussy got incredibly wet, oozing her nectar.

As Brad nibble on her nipples she twisted sideways and tore at his pants, undoing the belt. Then she pushed him back, grabbed his pants and ripped them off and immediately grabbed his engorged prick and massaged it though his briefs, anticipating how wonderful it would be to have in it her mouth.

AnaHill
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnaHill

Pulling them down Brad's dick sprung out and lay on his stomach.

She wrapped her delicate fingers around it and started to massage it, taking some of the oozing precum and rubbing it all over the head. Slowly she leans over and licks his balls, and then taking one in her mouth, very gently runs her tongue all around it and then pushes it out of her mouth. Her tongue snakes out and then slides up his shaft, wiggling back and forth, Brad groaning with anticipation. Finally she reaches the head and sticks her tongue in the little slit, tasting the salty precum as it appears. Then in one quick motion she engulfs his purple head and sucks hard while flicking her tongue sending a loud scream from Brad's throat from the incredibly intense feeling; wow was she ever good at this! As she slows the suction she starts sliding her lips up and down the shaft, lightly nibbling at the head when it reaches the top. After a few minutes of this Brad feels like its too close and quickly, reluctantly, pushes her away, stopping that glorious feeling, lest he cum too soon.

"My turn," says Brad as he pushes her back down on her back and nibbles on her tits. He runs his hands down her legs and then back up. First the right, then the left. This time his hands run under her skirt, reaching higher until he can feel the tops of her stockings and gently caresses the tops of them where her flesh meets the nylon. As he continues this Lorie spreads her legs further apart, and his fingers brush her panty covered crotch, feeling the incredible heat and wet secretions of her pussy.

Leaning down further he pulls up the skirt, revealing luscious white thighs encased in soft nylon topped with sensual light blue panties with a hint of lace. He notices the damp area of her crotch and leans over to smell her wetness and then pushes his face into it and breaths in deeply. Then, slowly he pushes aside the material and slowly runs his tongue up her slit, receiving a deep, throaty groan from Lorie. Slowly he turns her over, and undoing the zipper pulls off the bunch up skirt. He then pulls off her panties and throws them aside and straddling her thighs drinks in the beauty of her legs and bum, which he then proceeds to massage. Then, pulling her cheeks apart, his tongue playfully darts into her little rosebud, making her squirm and giggle. He lowers his head further and darts it into her pussy, feeling a gush of her liquid. With this Lorie pushes Brad off her, and then turns around and puts her legs around his head while sucking in his cock, begging for him to continue eating her pussy.

Lorie's pussy is so hot, nicely trimmed pubs and lips which have spread as if seeking something to grasp. Brad by now is darting his tongue in and out, and then sucks in her clit and flicks his tongue over it, all the while Lorie is sucking his cock, pushing her mouth down the shaft and pulling it up. "God I need that inside," she says flipping around and lining up her wet, hot hole up onto his throbbing shaft. Grabbing it she shoves down and sighs deeply as it sinks into that incredible cave.

"Lorie, you feel sooo good, I wont last long!" Brad pants.

"Don't care" replies Lorie as she rides Brad harder and harder, feeling that prick push against her cervix.

Brad reaches up and grabs her tits, squeezing them and then biting the nipples. He feels the sperm building in his balls, the tightness, that irresistible feeling. Lorie feels it too, his cock pulsing inside him, but still she rides him harder, slamming him into the bed. Then with a loud groan he cant take it anymore, and arches his hips up and cums and cums and cums, squirting deep into Lorie, the feeling so intense, causing him to scream. A sudden move by Lorie causes him to slip out, creating a deep moan from her. Sensing her loss, and yet too sensitive to put his cock back where is belongs, he grabs her hips and pushes her up his body, sliding her pussy along his stomach, up his chest and onto his mouth, where he sucks her clit into his mouth and beats it with his fluttering tongue. Then reaching up with one hand he grasps a nipple and pinches it, squeezing it and rolling it between his fingers. His other hand wiggles between them and he pushes a finger inside her cunt, wiggling it as his tongue keeps fluttering Lorie's nub, pushing her higher and higher. Then with one last shove of a finger and a gentle bite of her clit Lorie screams as she tips over the edge and cums with a huge gush of their combined juices. Panting she falls off Brad, who quickly rolls on top of her and kisses her deeply, sharing the erotic mix he had just sucked from Lorie's hot pussy.

Slowly their passion subsides, breathing slows and they look at each others flushed faces and smile. Their lust is temporarily wained, blissful in the sexual release they had been seeking the past year while playing outline. Snuggling, they lightly kiss each other as they drift off for a brief nap, looking to recharge their sexual batteries for yet another round of passion.

An hour later they slowly revive and after a nice room service snack make love yet again, this time slowly and gently, taking their time, enjoying each other completely and deliberately, finally falling asleep when truly exhausted.

Next morning a quick breakfast and Brad is off to work and Lorie returns home, both feeling wondrously refreshed. Could be the great breakfast, but also could be the blow job and pussy licking which occurred in the shower!

And so it continued, Brad would come down for work about once a quarter and he and Lorie would meet, usually in the hotel, but occasionally, when Lorie's husband was at work, in her place. Each time passionately ravaging each other and then, after a quick rest, slow and erotic lovemaking. This continued, both getting great pleasure, when one visit things became very interesting. Lorie's husband had left for a week long trip, which coincided with Brad visiting, so this trip was not to be a quick tryst, but living together for a week...Lorie, Brad alone, together, almost!

Published 
Written by theB_MAn61
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments