Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Michelle’s 40th Birthday

"Michelle gets an unexpected birthday present."

204
36 Comments 36
18.7k Views 18.7k
1.9k words 1.9k words

My fortieth birthday. The big four-0. Andy had arranged for a big party at the weekend.

We had been shopping and bought me a new dress for the occasion - red, short, tight and with a plunging neckline that showed off my full boobs. I wore matching lipstick, a black choker, hooped earrings and high heels.

I spent the first part of the evening chatting with girlfriends, drinking Prosecco and having a laugh. I could see two of the younger lads eyeing me up from the other side of the room but, apart from being flattered, thought nothing more about it.

As the evening went on, Andy and his mates went into his den to play pool and drink beer. One of the girls put some music on and we went for a dance - by now quite tipsy and laughing like teenagers.  The lights in the lounge were turned down low and there was quite a crowd of us in there dancing away.

As we danced, I became aware that the two younger lads, Troy and Liam, had joined us and were dancing close to me. I smiled at them and glanced at their tight well-toned bodies before turning back to dance with the girls.

Troy moved to dance with me, moving gently with the music, as I became aware of Liam positioning himself directly behind me. As I danced with Troy, I suddenly felt Liam’s hands on my bum, fondling it through my red dress.

As I made to protest, Troy shook his head, winked and motioned for me to keep quiet. He was dancing between me and my girlfriends, who therefore couldn’t see Liam’s hands on my arse, lifting my dress and easing a finger between my legs.  I gasped in shock but also in more than a little arousal as this man half my age fondled my bum and played gently with my pussy only feet away from some of my best friends.  Thank Goodness it was dark in the room…

I continued to move with the music, dancing with Troy as his mate began to finger me deeper and faster. Stifling a moan, and despite myself, I pushed back on Liam’s hand.

“Fuck you’re wet, Shelle,” he whispered in my ear, groping my bum with his other hand and then sliding a finger into my ass to add to the one in my pussy, causing me to bite my lip to avoid groaning loudly because I was so turned on.

Dancing as if none of this was happening, Troy leant forward, laughing as if he was telling a joke, and whispered that I should make some excuses and come with them.  Signaling my agreement, I let the two of them leave the lounge and after dancing for a few minutes with the girls, said that I needed to check on the drinks and food. The girls nodded and carried on dancing away as I headed out, my panties soaking and my heart pounding.

Troy was waiting in the hall and took me by the hand, leading me out into the garage, where Liam was waiting for us with a huge grin on his face and a very large bulge in his trousers. As Troy shut the garage door, Liam unzipped his jeans and pulled them straight off, his thick cock springing free.

As I stared at it, Troy came up behind me, and peeled down my dress and then lifted it up from the bottom, so it was rucked up around my waist like a thick belt, my boobs swinging free. His hands roamed over my tits and then, like his mate before him, he inserted a finger deep into my sopping pussy. As he did so, I moaned out loud and my head fell back onto his chest, my arse pushing back against his crotch. 

“She is soaking, mate,” he grinned at Liam, playing my clit with his finger.

Moving close, Liam dropped his head onto my chest and took each nipple in turn into his mouth, biting and teasing them.  “Oh fuck,” I whispered, my fingers reaching out for the cock in front of me and wrapping around its thickness and beginning to wank it hard.

Troy dropped to his knees behind me and, parting my legs, pushed his tongue into my pussy. “Oh fuck yes,” I groaned as he hit my clit with the tip of his tongue.

At the same time, Liam pushed my head down and onto his dick, the tip easing between my lips as I moaned in response to his mate’s tongue playing my clit. Grabbing my long black hair, he forced me down onto his shaft, filling my mouth with his cock.

As I stood balanced on my high heels, my dress around my waist, my tits exposed, with one young lad playing my clit with his tongue and another young lad’s cock deep in my mouth, the door to the garage opened and in walked my husband, looking for more beer.

“What the fuck?!” he gasped, taking in the scene.  The boys froze and, releasing Liam’s cock, I looked up at Andy in stunned silence and with some trepidation.

“You dirty little slut,” he laughed.  Then after a moment's thought he continued, “Don’t mind me, lads,” he grinned, “it is her birthday, after all,”  he continued, closing and locking the garage door.

Not needing any further permission, Liam guided his dick back into my mouth, gripping my hair and ramming it home, while Troy went back to work on my clit as Andy leant against the car watching the two of them.

Antonella_Reid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Antonella_Reid

As Liam’s cock touched the back of my throat and I gagged on it, Troy had a finger running in and out of my pussy as his tongue lapped against my clit, bringing me to the point of orgasm, my legs bucking as I mumbled with my mouth full, “I’m cumming, oh fuck, I’m cumming.”

My legs still shaking with the pleasure, Troy pulled my panties down roughly and let them fall around my high heels. Then he stood up and pushing my legs apart, he positioned himself behind my arse. With his mate’s dick still in my mouth, he eased his own dick into my sopping pussy and, leaning forward to grab my tits, began to fuck me rhythmically from behind.

By now, Andy had pulled his cock out and was wanking slowly as he watched his wife being used from both ends, pre-cum and slobber running from my mouth as I gasped for breath.

“Better let her get her breath back, mate,” Andy instructed Liam, who obliged by pulling out of my mouth. “Lean back against the bonnet and put her on top of you” he suggested to Liam, who did just that, leaning back against our family car and lifting me and spreading my legs wide, pulling me up onto his throbbing member.

“Oh fuck that feels good” I moaned  as he entered me fully, forcing my hips down onto him so that he penetrated even deeper.  “Fuck, Andy, he is filling my cunt,” I wailed at my husband as I rode his cock.

“Something else needs filling,” Andy told Troy, as my husband moved forward and pushed my head down so that my arse was presented to the lad, who needed little encouragement.  Troy positioned his knob against my bum.

“Not my fucking arsehole, you wanker!” I screamed at my husband as Troy pushed the head home.

“Keep going, mate, she loves it up the arse really, don’t you darling” Andy grinned watching my face as it registered pain and deep arousal as Troy’s member rammed into me.

The lads got into a rhythm now, Liam pulling me down onto his shaft, whilst my husband pinned my head down so that my arse was positioned for Troy’s repeated thrusts from behind me, both of their hands on my broad hips to keep the rhythm, and with Liam’s mouth on each of my tits in turn as they bounced in front of his face.

As he watched the two fuck me, Andy continued to wank himself slowly, his throbbing cock inches away from my face.  “Fucking hell, Shelle, you are such a filthy bitch,” he murmured, looking into my eyes.

“You love it, babe!” I gasped as both lads drove their dicks into me, “Look at you stroking your fat cock watching your wife being fucked senseless by two blokes over the bonnet of our car, with our friends partying just the other side of that door.”

This clearly turned my husband on even more, and so I reached out with my left hand and wrapped it firmly around his cock, wanking it hard in time with Troy’s thrusts deep into my arse.

“Oh fuck Andy, their cocks feel so good in me. I’m so close,” I whimpered as I frantically worked his cock, watching my husband’s face as his breathing became shallower and faster as he began to reach climax.

“Fuck her til she screams,” Andy urged as he positioned himself so that his dick was right over my face as I continued to tug it furiously.

The boys responded by driving harder into me, building the rhythm, their hands roughly pulling my hips down onto their dicks.

“I can’t take much more of this,” I pleaded, looking up at my husband as he suddenly stiffened and dumped his load all over my face.

"Oh, you dirty slut!” he groaned as his cock throbbed repeatedly, cum splashing down my cheeks. 

“I’m going to cum all over his dick, babe” I moaned, holding Andy’s hand as I came hard, my whole body shaking with the strength of the orgasm.

As I collapsed on Liam, Troy pulled out of my arse and lifted me off his mate, spinning me around and pushing me down onto my knees.  Both of them moved in front of me, cocks in hand as I looked up at them, my husband’s cum plastered over my face.

“Finish them off with your hands, you slut,” my husband demanded “I want to see them cum all over your face and tits.”  Taking a cock in either hand, I wanked them both hard and fast, enjoying the look on their faces as they approached release.

“Oh fuckkkk!” groaned Liam as he shot his load all over my tits.

Releasing his cock, I put both hands onto Troy’s member, urging him to climax. “I want your cum on my face,” I begged, looking up and offering my face to him.

“Oh you filthy cow,” he moaned, as he added his load to Andy’s.

As I knelt there panting, with jizz all over my face and boobs, and beginning to run down my chin, Andy pulled up his trousers and said, “Come on, lads, let’s go get a beer and leave her to clean herself up..."

Published 
Written by jj2000
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments