Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lonely Twenties: The Venus Flytrap

"A horny bachelor's lesson..."

1
0 Comments 0
7.8k Views 7.8k
4.5k words 4.5k words

Author's Notes

"The Venus Flytrap is described as a carnivorous plant native to the east coast of the United States, which is where this story takes place, in New York City. What the plant does, is it catches the insects that linger into it then shuts its trap, keeping the insect inside. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Once inside the plant, a bunch of enzymes get released and over a period of time, this leads to the insect being devoured. Random science fact to think about in a story which starts with agonizing pain and a sad but handsome bachelor."

"Just go away, Arvan!" shouted Lisa.

“It’s no big deal,” replied Arvan, in bed naked with the tanned girl with dark hair.

“No, it’s over, fuck you, you are a fucking monster! You don’t show any love, get out!” shouted Lisa, crying after feeling like she had been used.

Lisa looked exactly like Dua Lipa with her black hair and was one of the girls on Arvan’s rotation. In the past, she had complained of Arvan not showing enough love. Now Lisa was upset as Arvan had been his usual self, only fucking her with his cock but not doing anything to please her. Arvan had such pretty lips and a tongue that did work but no, only the penis selfishly getting pleased. Lisa had been thinking about it for a while and she'd finally pulled the trigger; it was over.

Arvan was quickly dismissed and left, having a relationship rupture with a woman in his rotation. At the age of twenty-eight, Arvan was quite a lonely guy who just had a lot of money. Even the friends that Arvan had were mostly fake friends; such is life in the city, where everyone is out for themselves. To soothe the pain, Arvan hung out with some alcoholics at bars and used dating apps to have sex with a lot of women. The sex, alcohol, and work itself led to Arvan having an existence even though it was quite sad.

On a humid Saturday afternoon, the bored Arvan swiped right on a dating app. Arvan actually got a lot of matches given that he was around six feet tall, had a darker olive skin tone, dark hair, brown eyes, and looked exactly like Rohit Khandewal. Most of Arvan's life consisted of work, some drinking, and sleeping with a couple different women on a weekend. Arvan matched with this one woman on the app called Leah; she was in her forties and looked exactly like Kim Kardashian. The age difference was kind of big here as Arvan was only twenty-eight.

"Busy?" asked Leah on the app.

"Yeah, I have a lot going on," replied Arvan.

"Sure, hey I am really horny right now though," said Leah.

"Is this a fake account?" replied Arvan, confused. Leah sent Arvan a pic of her nude in her bed smiling at him. 

"No, just an old woman who could use some company, you seem to have a lot of that," said Leah.

"I mean, where are you? It could be a long trip," replied Arvan.

"I am in Hell's Kitchen, I'll text you the address and the apartment is on the 50th floor, it's 50E," replied Leah, soon texting Arvan the address.

"So what are you down for?" asked Arvan.

"Well, whatever you want, I mean I can use some stuffing if you know what I mean haha," said Leah, sending a wink  to Arvan.

"This seems too good to be true," said Arvan.

"Well, I am sure it isn't the first time you've been proposed. Are you coming?" asked Leah. Arvan knew that this had happened with him a handful of times, particularly with older women.

"Sure, give me an hour," said Arvan.

"Hurry up because this dildo is not doing it, door is unlocked too but lock it when you come in," replied Leah.

Arvan had a shocked reaction while at Leah's place, it was a horny time. Leah was very horny, fingering herself and stuffing a dildo inside of her as she laid in her bedsheets covered in sweat. The room smelled of musk which comes from a woman but it was an arousing odor. Meanwhile, the picture of Arvan in his underwear with his six-pack abs really aroused Leah to the point where she was biting her lips while fingering herself.

Meanwhile, Arvan had arrived at the apartment and found the door unlocked. Immediately upon walking in, a powerful sexual odor consumed him and made his cock erect. To the right of him, Arvan saw the image of a saint with the face of a skeleton, it was a horrifying image which made him wonder what he was getting into. The apartment was a luxury one with a massive living room but to the left, he saw a bedroom. In the bed, he saw Leah and her gaze immediately stunned him, it was something else.

"Gonna have to strip down there," said Leah, in a soft voice.

"Oh, okay," said Arvan, who now noticed he was having deeper breaths and his heart was pounding for no reason while his cock became as stiff as a rock. After stripping down, Leah finally saw the huge cock, licking her lips as she stared at it.

"Damn, now I don't regret skipping breakfast; bring that over here!" said Leah, still in the sheets as she smiled, the laugh seeming devious. As soon as Arvan got close to her and stood along the bed, she immediately grabbed his ass and stuffed the cock in her mouth.

Arvan felt goosebumps on his skin as the body scent from the cougar consumed the room; it was oddly arousing while being natural. As soon as the cock went inside of Leah's mouth, a powerful rush hit Arvan's entire body that made his heart pound faster as his body got weaker. Arvan's body temperature seemed to go up by about twenty degrees as his breathing became deeper, leaving him to wonder what happened. Now he looked down to find a devious and almost demonic look meet him, wondering what was to come. 

She violently shook her head, stuffed the cock deep in her throat without issues, and sucked on it like a hungry man devours his meal. To Arvan, she came off as a pitbull latching on to its victim, it was going to have to take a lot of convincing to get her off of him. Losing his balance, the horny bachelor fell down from the side of the bed and was now in the bedsheets. What was amazing about the situation is that despite the moving body, Leah kept her mouth on the cock and was making almost demonic noises while sucking on it.

"What the hell did I get into?" asked Arvan, barely able to get the sentence out.

Arvan tried to move around, unable to see the devious cougar who was now in the bedsheets and tearing his cock to shreds. The burning feeling on his dick made Arvan wonder if it was okay, felt like a burning acid had been poured on it. Getting into the sheets, he saw a devious look in the eye as she gave him a thumbs up and a wink, continuing to suck the cock while she looked at him. 

"Well damn, lady, let me get a taste of you," said Arvan, immediately noticing a fast shift in position.

The horny bachelor whose dick was still getting chewed by the cougar immediately saw her legs coil around his head, being in a sixty-nine posittion. Leah's pussy was pressed up against the bachelor's face, an arousing scent that smelled like freshly baked bread consuming him. Arvan was not a fan of eating pussy or ass, it was something he found disgusting. Typically, Arvan relied on his cock to plow away at a woman for a few good minutes as he busted on her. Meanwhile, the picture on Leah's end was of cocksucking going at the same pace.

"Fuck uh," said Arvan, immediately trying to get off the bed. After moving his body around a good bit and violently shaking, Arvan managed to get Leah off of him but the woman who rose was a somewhat scary image. Leah was a beauty but her expression was that of a witch from hell, a woman possessed by the devil; it was all in her demonic eyes and stare as cum dripped from her bottom lip.

Arvan wasted no time in grabbing her and putting her on her back, something she allowed him to do without resistance. As soon as his cock went into her wet pussy, Leah gave a sinister smile and laughed but the story was different for Arvan. The pussy was wet but whatever was inside it aroused him even more, sending shockwaves throughout his body. A sudden rage hit Arvan who started to pound the cougar harder than any other woman he had in the past. 

"Oh yeah, that's what you call fucking, you bitch?" said Leah, in a deeper voice as Arvan continued to pound her.

"God damn, I am fucking horny, do something else you soft cunt!" said Leah, softly biting her lower lip as she smiled. Arvan started to groan and it seemed like if he went any faster, he might get a heart attack as breathing was becoming an issue. 

"Oh man, damn, I might need to read a fucking book. Jeez, are you gonna use that cock or not?" asked Leah, giving a devious look as she mocked the poor bachelor.

Arvan collapsed on top of the horny cougar, kissing her on the neck and softly biting her shoulders as he started to plow her. Even though the strokes were slower, Leah had a moment of weakness where her devious look had turned more innocent, but he saw none of it. Arvan stuffed his cock in for a few more strokes pulling out and cumming on her belly, quickly collapsing after that in exhaustion. The exhausted man tried to catch his breath as his heart raced, his vision blurring from the exhausting ordeal.

"Done?" asked Leah, coiling her powerful legs around Arvan's waist while taking his back and putting her arms around his neck. Leah sniffed, whiffed, and softly bit Arvan's ear as he was losing consciousness every minute. The sinister milf softly bit his neck and shoulders, leaving marks.

"Uh, let me go, uh," said Arvan, blindly swinging his body around but feeling restricted.

"Who's stopping you from leaving?" said Leah, her voice becoming scary and deep, similar to Scarecrow's from the Batman movies.

The bachelor's view had turned dystopian, it is like he was in hell right now and Leah his tormentor. For some reason, he felt too burnt out to move, as if his body had been broken down by the cougar. The smells started to arouse him again, putting his cock in a stiff state one feels right before they cum, but making him unable to cum. As his breaths became slower and deeper, and his heart rate started to speed up, Arvan was in panic.

"What have you done to me?" asked Arvan, barely able to get the words out.

"Shown you who you are, a worthless man," said Leah, the sinister tone again heard in her voice. Arvan felt the hands work quickly and carefully around his body, the cougar's fingers digging into certain muscles which kept causing arousal.

"I have things to do," said Arvan, in the tone of an old man.

"Oh you have things to do, don't worry, no one is gonna look for you. You can be locked here and no one will care, who's gonna care Arvan?" asked Leah, seamlessly overpowering her victim and now getting on top of him in a mount position.

"Friends, I have friends," said Arvan, in a degraded, aging tone.

"Yeah, friends, I know men like you all too well. Thinking they can prance around this city and use women for sex, all that plowing but no love huh, love. No family's gonna care for you, no woman is gonna care if you disappear, oh the reality, love," she said, softly biting his lower lip.

"Who are you?" he said, in a low tone.

"Your life lesson," she replied, locking lips with him.

Arvan started to pass out, barely able to open his eyes, but felt the mouth on his cock again. Now the cougar was massaging the testicles and even taking the time to lick his anus, which further degraded his body until he finally passed out. The poor bachelor's body shook as he was being demolished by his predator, unable to come up with any response. No one knows how many hours passed, it may have even been a day, but he dreamt of the encounter to notice how the cruel milf softened up as soon as he started to bite her.

In pitch black darkness, he woke up but could not see a thing, wondering if he had gone blind or if it was truly that dark. Arvan was nude in the bed but felt around him to see if she was still there. In a shocking twist, the lights turned on but they were red. As soon as they turned on, he saw the sinister woman wearing demon horns and smiling. Consumed by fear, he tried to get up but felt that he was struggling to move.

"You fed me; I sucked your cock and that cum made for one mean meal, even put it on the chicken I was eating.  Yummy!" said Leah, laughing hysterically as Arvan tried to move.

"What did you do to me?" asked Arvan, as the raven-haired beauty walked towards him.

"Oh it's more what you didn't do to me," said Leah, now in bed with Arvan with her soft-skinned arms around his neck.

"What happened," the scared man said, confused as to who he had fucked.

"Tell me bachelor, you go from woman to woman on these apps, fuck em, forget about em, and then go on with your work and life. Lather, rinse, and repeat. Aren't you already dead?" asked Leah, massaging the horny man's shoulders.

Sowetdoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sowetdoll

"I have friends," he said.

"Yeah, friends; that phone hasn't rung, no text or anything, I mean a day has passed, these friends don't care," she said.

"How..." he replied, in agony.

"See, you can die right now and no one will care. Isn't it better to have meaning in life and love?" she said, softly kissing his lips and cheeks.

"I just want my life," he said, as her hands grabbed and stroked his cock.

"What life?" she said, in a sinister tone, continuing to make out with him.

"I just want to live about my days and drink some beer and just live my youth and figure it out," he replied, worried and sweating.

"Awww so lost. I had a man like you once, he didn't learn a lesson and so he continued to be a part of my trap. At one point, he was so paralyzed from the fucking that his soul left his body, they didn't know what to do with him," she replied, tugging on his cock even harder and locking lips with him.

"What are you doing to me?" he said, in a weak voice.

"I am a message sent by the universe to come to you, you either change right now or live your misery to where you probably don't make it to thirty; what's it going to be?" she said, but then a soft feminine voice yelled out in a faint whisper to him.

"How..." said Arvan.

"By showing care, love, and being a man to a woman. By not just plowing her and forgetting about it, by truly caring for her the second she has stripped naked for you. Not just using your dick and hoping to win but also using your mouth when she has been nice enough to use hers. I am your reckoning, you go out of here a changed man or not at all. You're not dominating me," she said.

Arvan woke up; it was a bad dream indeed, but the light had finally come. The bed was empty but there were sounds coming from the sink. He could get up more easily now but was unable to find his clothes. As soon as he got up, he saw her; she was drinking a sticky white fluid out of a shot glass, downing it like a shot.

"I call these cum shots haha, you came a fucking gallon so I had to get some," she said, before drinking more of his cum. 

"You're something else," he said, stroking his cock.

"Yeah," she said, approaching the aroused man with a devious smile on her face.

Now this time, it was different; he did not go for a fuck at all. Arvan put his arms around the raven-haired beauty and locked lips with her, even grabbing her buttocks. The ordeal caught Leah by surprise but things were even more shocking as he kissed her on the neck, making her moan. Leah quickly grabbed his cock and walked the aroused bachelor over to the bed, throwing him down as she jumped on him.

"A little different today," she said.

"Come here," he replied, grabbing her and sucking on her soft puffy nipples as she threw her head back in arousal. Arvan found a honey-like taste coming from the nipples, almost cooling his body down from burning up. The soft texture of the nipples combined with his arousal from grabbing her soft feminine body made him suck them like he was being breast-fed.

"Here, have this one," she said, asking him to suck the other nipple. The two lovers remained seated in the bed as he sucked her breasts, even licking the area underneath, which aroused her. Now it was a fun game, she could not get to sucking his cock, she was under the spell. A lot of sweet nectar was now in his body, cooling him down as he threw her on the bed and started to eat her out.

Leah had a very meaty pussy which he took the time to really suck on, coling his arm around her buttocks and just eating her. The sinister cougar had become calm, moaning and gently massaging his head as he ate her out. As powerful as the scent was, the pussy tasted pretty good to him and he continued to eat it. Slowly but surely, he had calmed down the sinister cougar. 

An epiphany had hit Arvan who felt happy and alive; he had been doing it wrong his whole life! Sex was not about mercilessly pounding a girl and then leaving her to be, it was about truly working her. Now the aggressive milf had been cooled down and was starting to moan, he had won her over. 

"You animal," said Leah, smiling and laughing. She kicked her legs around to try and free herself, getting up only to  be grabbed along her waist and pulled back. What surprised Leah was now his head was buried between those buttocks and he ate her ass out. Even Leah's ass smelled like honey, having a pleasing favor to it. She tried to spring out of it but only collapsed on the bed face-down, moaning in pleasure from the tongue working her ass. 

The horny bachelor picked Leah up, slammed her on the bed, and the two spooned as he locked lips with her. Leah was immersed in the new Arvan; she could no longer control him and was now at his mercy. No matter what he did, she was bent to his will. The cock inside of her pussy found a nice home but it was the bachelor's commitment to using his mouth that changed her. Arvan sucked those succulent nipples while pounding her, she was now moaning his name.

"Baby, baby, baby!" said Leah, taking deep breaths, covered in sweat.

Arvan rolled with the woman and had her face-down, coiling her arms around her chest as his cock went in her. The romantic bachelor laid prone on the woman and let his cock work its way into her ass. Arvan softly bit her ears as she turned around to lock lips with him. The merciful man let her get on her knees as she started to grind on his cock, making out with her.

Leah's body shook and vibrated, she had an orgasm and let out a loud moan. Soon after, Arvan came right inside of the raven-haired beauty who continued to make out with him.The two collapsed on the bed, Leah more exhausted than Arvan. 

"Well, congratulations, you did it, just one more thing though" said Leah, smiling. She immediately put her mouth on the cock and sucked it clean, giving it a few tongue strokes up and down.

"It's all nice and clean, love it!" said Leah, before climbing up to Arvan.

"Oh yes," said Arvan, sucking on one of the nipples.

"Please, help yourself," said Leah, practically breast-feeding the man. Arvan closed his eyes and sucked on the sweet nectar, occasionally caughing a bit but being nourished by Leah. 

"I feel different," he said.

"You do," said Leah, starting to cry.

"What's the...?" asked Arvan, massaging her back and softly kissing her lips.

"No, it's..." said Leah, crying.

"What?" said Arvan, kissing her on the cheeks.

"Look, I wish I could be with you long term but we are so different in age. I mean, time passed me by," she said.

"No, no, I would be happy to keep seeing you," he said, sucking on her nipples.

"I know, but..." said Leah, crying even more.

"What?" said Arvan, trying to calm her down.

"Look..." said Leah, trying to catch her breath.

"Please, Leah," said Arvan.

"The man that walks out of here today is a different man, I am happy I changed you, but I am past marriage age. I'll always be here, we'll be friends, and you can come back, but you listen to me good boy," said Leah, grabbing him by the throat.

"Leah," said Arvan.

"We are not getting married and at one point, we might not even see each other, but you don't forget what you learned. I am not falling for you and we aren't shit, you come here when you need some loving and then you go," said Leah, in a serious mean tone as Arvan sucked the nipples.

"Yeah don't get emotional yourself, help yourself to it, nice meal here, huh," said Leah, now aroused. "You help yourself to my nipples, pussy, ass, and all of that but don't get attached now, boy," said Leah, wiping another tear.

"Leah, please," said Arvan, crying a bit as he sucked on her nipple before being slapped.

"No weakness, no attachment - suck," said Leah, letting him suck the other nipple now.

"Here, stand up, you earned it," said Leah, stuffing his aroused cock in her mouth. Arvan moaned again but the burning feelings were gone; this came from a good place. Leah licked his penis while looking up at Arvan with a more sad look, nothing sinister. Finally, after a few minutes, Arvan came in her mouth and she swallowed it. A few minutes passed and Leah stood up, hugging Arvan and letting him kiss each nipple.

"Remember, you need some action and some lessons, you come here. Don't get attached," said Leah, softly locking lips with Arvan.

"Leah..." said Arvan, kissing her on each cheek.

"Okay, before you go, first get the number; we'll see each other but don't get attached,"  said Leah, lifting up an arm as Arvan licked the armpit, he did the same to ther other.  Arvan kissed Leah on the lips, each cheek, kissed her pussy, got a whiff of her anus before licking it, and kissed each buttock.

The two hugged and kissed one more time before he got dressed, a look of amazement and happiness on Leah's face, like that of a parent proud of a kid.

Arvan's old self died in that apartment but the new transformed self left the place, a brighter world out there. The sex was transforming but Arvan had old business to settle now. As he headed out, Arvan came to a familiar place and when he knocked on the door to see if she was there, Lisa opened.

"Get the fuck out," said Lisa.

"I've changed, and I know what I did wrong," said Arvan.

"I am calling the cops, you got five seconds," said Lisa.

"I can prove it," said Arvan.

"Prove what?" said Lisa, angry.

"You told me I do not show any love, I actually know what you meant. I had something happen to me, its kinda spiritual and hard to explain, but I can prove to you how I am different. Lisa, I know you're pissed; can I get at least one shot? I know what I did was wrong but you give me this one shot, if that doesn't work, you can hit me with a hammer," said Arvan.

"Only because I get a potential chance to hit you with the hammer, come in," said Lisa, a feisty look on her face. Arvan came in and sat down as Lisa stood over him.

"I suffered a lot after the last time, asshole," said Lisa, crying.

"I am sorry," said Arvan.

"You never once showed any love, just a body to put your dick in," said Lisa, crying more.

"I know, and that changes, let me show you how and what I have really been missing," said Arvan.

"Show me, and if I am not impressed, I am getting that hammer, bitch," said Lisa.

"Come closer," said Arvan, as the short shorts Lisa wore could pass for panties made this a prime opportunity.

"Okay, what?" said Lisa, rolling her eyes.

"I never had the chance to appreciate this," said Arvan, kissing her inner thigh and gently squeezing her legs.

"The fuck..." said Lisa, smiling as she rolled her eyes.

"Oh you pretty flower," said Arvan, gently pulling down the shorts and putting his mouth on the panties covering the camel toe.

"Oh, fuck," said Lisa, letting out a loud moan. Lisa stood up and pulled her panties down, letting Arvan eat her out which gave her a sensational feeling. The young beauty let out a few loud moans and massaged her former lover's head, her legs shaking before she had an orgasm.

"Love," said Arvan, kissing her pussy.

"Love," said Lisa, crying as she hugged Arvan.

"I want you to take me back Lisa. I want to appreciate you more," said Arvan, kissing her on the neck and kind of crying himself.

"I missed you. I am yours, and you know, if you do this my ass is yours too," said Lisa, crying as she rested her shoulders on Arvan.

Somewhere in the distance, Leah knew what was going on and Arvan had a new outlook on life. The alcohol was less frequent in the bachelor's life and the quality of sex higher. As time flew by, Arvan deleted the apps and kept it to a couple women he was seeing. Arvan started to see Lisa more frequently, going on more intimate dates with her as the two had fun. Every week, Arvan went to see Lisa who would continue to pleasure him and teach him life lessons as they fucked. By shedding the old version of him, the bachelor found meaning to life.

Published 
Written by Writingguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors