Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Landlord Privilege

"A Tenant's Dilemma"

43
8 Comments 8
17.5k Views 17.5k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Competition Entry: Swing Into Summer

"I mean, how do you even afford this lifestyle?" asked Eva.

"Oh, I have my way, my very special way," replied Lynn with a naughty smirk on her face.

"As in?" asked Eva, as a momentary pause ensued between the two.

Eva and Lynn sat in a luxury apartment in their two-piece bathing suits. The two blondes were good friends from back in college and both now in their forties. Lynn was forty-eight and stood at five-foot-ten with a slim figure, blonde hair she loved to wear in a ponytail, perky breasts, and the same exact face as pornstar Darryl Hanah. Originally from Southern California, Lynn had moved to South Beach where her friend Eva was visiting her.

Eva was forty-seven and stood at five-foot-eight with a slim figure, perky breasts, and the same exact face as actress Elizabeth Banks. Originally from Arizona, Eva had met Lynn in college and became her close sorority sister. Lynn wore a black two-piece that went well with her white skin. Eva decided to wear more of a white two-piece that almost blended in with her whiter skin. The two had a stare down while Lynn smiled and bit her lips.

"I mean, you are a waitress and a fitness instructor, they don't pay a fortune," said Eva.

"I told you, I have my ways," replied Lynn, leaning in closer.

"You know me, I am always inquisitive and don't rest," replied Eva, leaning in closer to her friend.

"Sucks that there was a line at the showers for the beach, I feel dry," replied Lynn.

"You know me, Lynn," replied Eva, leaning in closer with a hand on her friend's shoulder.

The two blondes felt the electric with the touch as their bodies were hot from being out. As the two had made their way up to the condo, they were so into the conversation that they had momentarily skipped showering. Lynn backed her hair away as she held eye contact with Eva. Eva smiled, knowing that she will not back off at all and will get her answer.

"So this is a condo owned by some thirty-one-year-old guy named Saad. Saad and I have certain arrangements where I get a nice luxury bedroom to sleep in and well, he gets what he wants," replied Lynn, winking.

"Oh my god," replied Eva, laughing as her body backed off of Lynn. Eva laughed for a solid few seconds before getting back into the conversation.

"Slut," said Eva, playfully hitting Lynn before collecting her breath, the two blondes laughing.

"So this Saad, is he at least, like, you know, hot?" asked Eva.

"Well," replied Lynn, grabbing her cellphone and unlocking it.

Lynn had a very sexual relationship with Saad who was seventeen years younger than her. The cellphone had a lot of photos that Lynn and Saad would take nude together in the bathroom after they had finished fucking. Lynn even took videos of her riding Saad on a hot and humid afternoon in the luxurious bedrooms. Finally, Lynn found a photo of her nude in the bathroom with Saad having his arms around her. The two were smiling and Lynn remembered that day, her anus was full of Saad's cum and her hair looked slightly messy.

"You be the judge," said Lynn, showing the picture to Eva whose face lit up.

Saad was around six feet tall with black hair, skin that was almost golden, a square jaw complemented with dark facial hair, a thick cock, and the same exact face as Rohit Khandelwal. In the photo, Lynn had an arm around Saad as the two took the mirror selfie. Saad smiled with his bright white teeth showing and a tight grip on Lynn's ass. Eva felt the tingles as she saw the beautifully tanned muscles and could sense the spicy vibe right off the bat between the two.

"So so so, this Saad," said Eva, as Lynn stared at her with a smirk on her face.

"You and this Saad, you're not exclusive are you?" asked Eva, as Lynn paused for three seconds and bust out laughing. Eva looked around in confusion and rolled her eyes as she reacted to her friend's laughter.

"Saad? Exclusive? It's like every week I am hearing moans coming out of that bedroom because he is piping some woman up," replied Lynn.

"So, what's like, his type?" asked Eva, leaning in smiling.

"Why do you wanna know?" asked Lynn, face to face with her friend.

"I mean, I love me some exotic dick Lynn, you know I don't lie and he looks like a doctor I used to have," replied Eva, as the door opened. Lynn got up and smiled, knowing who it was.

"Came to collect rent?" asked Lynn.

"It's the third of the month," replied a deep voice.

"I know," replied Lynn, hugging Saad.

Saad instinctively went for Lynn's cheeks and neck while getting a whiff of the musk coming off of her body. Despite Lynn's age, she had the silky smooth skin that was soft and prone to shining. Saad put his arm around Lynn's slim waist and leaned on her as her body arched back, kissing her chest and neck as she moaned. Eva heard the commotion as her heart pounded, putting a hand inside of her panties and fingering herself. At this moment, Eva noticed that she had not completely shaved and her blonde pubes were there, making her self-conscious.

"Hey, I got a surprise for you," said Lynn, leaning in as she kissed Saad who was already aroused.

"Huh," replied Saad, sounding almost like a caveman.

"For one, dude, it's your place so take em off," whispered Lynn.

"You take them all off first," replied Saad, tightly squeezing Lynn's buttocks and smacking the left one. The smack got an immediate reaction out of Lynn whose arms flew up in arousal. Almost instinctively, Lynn got rid of her bra as well as her panties.

Saad had no choice now, quickly taking his clothes off as Lynn stood in front of him. The slim figure of the blonde aroused Saad who saw Lynn's hands on her waist. Just like her friend Eva, Lynn also had a bit of a blonde bush but it was well-trimmed. Eva's breaths were becoming deeper as her heart pounded, wondering what was going to happen. Saad was finally nude with his cock thick and as hard as a rock, especially as he saw Lynn. Lynn immediately grabbed Saad's cocked and danced towards the living room where her friend was. The blonde had a bit of an excited high-step in her dance as she brought her lover out for her friend to see.

"Whoa!" said Lynn, seeing Eva's eyes closed as she fingered herself. Lynn looked away and tried to hold in a laugh while Saad smiled.

"What the, oh," replied Eva, someone flustered and blushing a bit as Lynn laughed. Eva had a very intense stare on her face, almost as if she had messed up.

"Well fuck Lynn, you have that conversation with me and, jeez!" replied Eva, a bit embarrassed as her friend laughed.

"Sorry," said Eva, looking at Saad with a remorseful look on her face.

"No no, don't be, it's okay," replied Saad, smiling as Lynn stopped laughing and collected her breath.

"Eva, for fucks sake, we are nude and I am grabbing this fucking bull's cock. Muah, come here," said Lynn, kissing Saad as she stroked his cock.

"Yeah no worries," replied Saad, as she kissed Lynn on the cheeks.

"Yeah, plus, if anything, Saad sees a cute blonde pleasuring herself in his spot he is helping out," replied Lynn, as Saad gently fingered her and sucked on a nipple.

"Tongue, hands, or," said Saad, looking down.

"Or that thing I am about to have right now because I skipped a meal," replied Lynn, laughing as Saad smacked her on the ass. Lynn's body immediately stretched as she let out a roar of excitement before dropping to her knees.

"Yeah, give me that cock meat special," said Lynn, stuffing the cock in her mouth and aggressively sucking it as Saad moaned.

Lynn closed her eyes and moved her head in very pronounced movements. The sounds of the blonde sucking on the cock could be heard as she blew her landlord. Saad put his darker hands over Lynn's golden blonde hair as he moaned from getting blown. The blonde was on her knees pleasurably blowing the swarthy man, knowing he wasn't fast to cum.

Eva started to furiously finger herself as her hand covered her hairy blonde pussy. The friend had such an intense gaze as she saw Lynn blowing Saad with her eyes closed. Lynn looked like such a slut in doing what she was doing and was so shameless in all of it. Eva bit her lips as her heart raced, making intense eye contact with the handsome landlord.

SusanStrm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SusanStrm

"Your name?" asked Saad, in a calm deep voice as Eva furiously fingered herself while laying back on the couch.

"Eva," replied the blonde on the couch, letting out a deep breath as her mouth clamped shut and legs almost vibrated from orgasmic feelings.

"Are you the kind to lay back and watch?" asked Saad, as Lynn kept on sucking the cock. Eva shook her head as she took deep breaths.

"Come," said Saad, waving Eva over as she gulped. The blonde got up in her two-piece bikini, finally taking her hand out of her panties.

The shy Eva made intense eye contact as she walked over to Saad and her body shook. As the blonde got close enough, Saad put his arm around Eva's waist and drew her close. Eva's body vibrated and nervously shook as the muscular arm grabbed it and drew it close. Saad immediately kissed Eva's soft cheeks and neck as she moaned. The arm coiled around the waist as Saad slipped his hand inside of Eva's panties.

"Oh oh oh fuck," said Eva, as her blood boiled and heart pounded.

Unlike Eva, Saad had longer fingers with much rougher skin and the blonde felt the impact as soon as the hand got into her panties. Eva was so self-conscious of her hairy pussy but came to find how the handsome landlord didn't mind a bit of scruff at all. The blonde starting to almost sing in a high-pitched voice as her head flew back in arousal. Saad immediately grabbed Eva and locked lips with her while fingering her pussy.

"Fuck fuck fuck," said Eva, momentarily as Saad stopped locking her lips. The blonde had a massive orgasm and her panties were already wet.

"Please, it's okay, just take them off," said Saad, shoving Eva's bra to the side. Eva hurried to strip down nude and immediately came back to Saad who hugged her who put an arm around her and sucked on her nipples. The blonde could not help but smile at the arousal.

Eva rarely had a man lick her armpits, kiss her soft-skinned shoulders, and keep such a muscular firm grip on her buttocks. Lynn took her mouth off the cock as she noticed her friend being romanced by Saad. Now Lynn had an intense look on her eyes as she noticed Saad's mouth all over her friend's body. The blonde tenant smacked Saad's buttocks and gave an intense look to Eva as she shared her opinion.

"They make bedrooms for a reason you two," said Lynn, as an aroused Saad and Eva turned their attention to her.

"Lead the way captain," replied Saad, smacking Lynn on the buttocks again in a way that always made her jump with arousal. Lynn smiled, no longer feeling as ignored by her lover.

"So bossy," said Saad, squeezing Lynn's buttocks and smacking them again as she led the pair to Saad's bedroom. The touch made Lynn hop around a bit as she danced to into the beautiful bedroom.

As soon as the two blondes entered the bedroom, they noticed Saad's hand on each of their buttocks. Just the way that Saad squeezed the cheeks made the blondes feel that he was in total control of their bodies. As soon as the pair got close to the bed, Saad sucked on Lynn's breasts started to finger her pussy while shoving his cock against Eva's body. When they were on the bed, it was clear who was going to do what.

Saad laid back as Eva took to sucking the cock and Lynn said her pussy down over Saad's face. Eva stuffed as much of the cock as she could in her mouth and gently massaged the testicles while blowing Saad. Lynn felt the relief of having her pussy sit on Saad's mouth, knowing that she had given him enough oral sex. Saad grabbed the tenant's buttocks and squeezed them hard as he ate her out.

Lynn could not help but grind from the pleasure as Saad sucked on the scruffy pussy. In a neat trick, Saad took his finger and stuck it in Lynn's ass which caused her to moan in arousal while being eaten out. Eva saw the fun her friend was having and decided to ride the handsome landlord, her wet pussy easily taken in the cock. Saad's testicles felt the light weight of the blonde guest as she started to grind with the cock firmly inside of her.

"Fuck yeah baby, I love this exotic dick," said Eva, throwing her hands around as her body was grinding on Saad.

"He loves blondes!" shouted Lynn, drunk with love. Lynn felt her body vibrate as her head danced from arousal. Saad smacked both of Lynn's buttocks which caused her to let out a high-pitched moan as her legs vibrated, giving her an orgasm.

"Fuck fuck, whew fuck!" said Lynn, trying to catch her breath. The two blondes were awfully sweaty and almost unable to keep up with the pace of their younger lover.

"Lemme ride," said Lynn, crawling over towards the cock.

"Huh huh huh," said Eva, sweaty with an orgasmic look on her face. Eva got off the cock as her old friend got on it, stuffing it in her wet pussy as she started to ride.

Eva and Saad kissed each other as she let the handsome landlord suck on her breasts. The pair were drunk with love as Lynn rode and watched in borderline envy. A minute later, Eva sat on Saad's face while facing towards Lynn. Saad started to eat Eva out and put his fingers on her pussy which made Eva's eyes open intensely in arousal. Eva attempted to playfully fight off the hands only to have her hairy pussy fingered as Saad aggressively ate it out.

Lynn switched to a reverse cowgirl position after seeing her friend's aroused face as it had started to make her envious. Eva's danced her body while being eaten out and had another orgasm with the fluids spilling over Saad's chest. Lynn started to aggressively grind on Saad, almost out of a bit of anger due to the pleasure he was giving her friend. Somehow, the tenant had developed a lot of envy towards her friend being eaten out so passionately. Maybe Lynn could grind hard enough to make Saad cum inside of her, that would end it.

"Eat that ass, yeah eat that ass oh yeah!" said a sweaty Eva, as Saad's tongue flicked against her anus.

Eva's arousing experience made Lynn grind aggressively out of anger, starting to think about the last time Saad ate her ass. Despite her most valiant efforts, Lynn felt a vibration in her body and had an orgasm that left her shaking. The blonde tenant started to scream in a high-pitched voice as her eyes rolled back from the orgasm, forcing her to get off of Saad. Saad was now alone with Eva who he had been eating for quite some time.

As soon as Eva sat up facing Saad, he wrestled her down into a missionary position. Saad's body tightly hugged Eva as her penetrated her, kissing her sweaty face. The ordeal seemed very raw and dirty as Saad started to hump the blonde guest he had pinned down. Groans and moans were heard as Saad held Eva down and penetrated her, it was all so primal. Lynn could only watch as her body was spent from the orgasms, feeling an intensity in her with the treatment her friend was getting.

Saad sucked on Eva's breasts and had his arms coiled right under her armpits as his massive frame laid on top of her. The speed at which Saad humped Eva was intense as her face became dizzy from the fucking. Saad sniffed the sweaty face and kissed the soft skin while he humped the blonde. The bed was rocking as Eva got fucked by her friend's landlord. Not soon after, Saad came inside of Eva who let out a sigh of relief.

"Hope you had fun," said a sassy Lynn, as an intense Saad looked back.

The landlord grabbed Eva and then grabbed Lynn as he laid back. Saad had Eva on his right arm and Lynn on his left as he kissed each woman. Eva got a whiff to her face, a few kisses on the cheeks and one final one on the chin. Lynn got her nipples sucked and locked lips with Saad who had a firm grip on her body. Saad smacked Lynn's ass, letting her know that the feelings were still the same. The blondes smiled as they cuddled up nude with the landlord, feeling so privileged.

"You're welcome," whispered Lynn, kissing Saad who looked into her eyes and smacked her on the ass.

"Woo hoo baby!" shouted Lynn, aroused by the smack before falling over to lock lips with her landlord who had a finger in Eva's wet ass, occasionally wiggling it.

Published 
Written by Writingguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments