Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Did the Milf Next Door on Her Living Room Floor

"This time she’s got the house to herself, we make the most of it."

26
7 Comments 7
44.8k Views 44.8k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Famous Story

So we've fucked each other twice at this point and we're fully immersed into each other, constantly messaging one another throughout the day and talking dirty all the time. We're counting down the days until we can meet up again and we've got it planned because she's going to have the house to herself one afternoon in the next couple of days. 

The day has finally arrived and I'm just waiting, clock watching all morning long with pure lust and excitement on my mind, I can't concentrate on anything other than how I'm going to fuck her. 

*Text Message* Fancy popping over for a coffee?

That's it, the cue to head over to see the gorgeous milf next door, I get myself sorted and go round whilst trying to hide my already stiffening cock because I want her and need to feel her touch. As I get to the door she's been looking for me and opens it standing there in a short black and white floral dress with her beautiful breasts forming the most perfect cleavage inviting me in. 

At first, it's a little odd, there's not the animalistic lust that I expected, that we'd had the previous times before but I sat on her sofa and she sat next to me as we made small talk... until I placed my hand on her thigh and leaned closer to her. I moved my hand up her thighs and leant in for the kiss and of course, she reciprocated by shoving her tongue down my throat. 

Here was the passion and the lust that was somehow missing, I reached my hand up to cup her breasts and as I did she swings her legs around and straddles me, she's in the position of power now but I hold her. I run my hands up to her breasts and down her stomach. We're kissing again as she's cupped my face with her hands and she moves down to my neck, kissing me all the while and I run my hands lower, under her skirt but she's wearing knickers this time. A pretty little pair of black lacy french panties that are already soaked from her juices and I'm rubbing her pussy through the fabric. Her lips part and allow me to push slightly into her and I rub her clit too, she wiggles backwards just enough to be able to undo my belt buckle and pull open my jeans. Grasping my rigid cock in both her hands she strokes it a couple of times before I invade her panties with my fingers pulling them to one side and revealing that most beautiful wanting pussy of the milf next door. She immediately drives my cock into her by slamming that soaking wet pussy down onto me. She has me balls deep inside of her and she just stays impaled on my shaft and wriggles and rides with it as deeply as it possibly can be. 

I'm in absolute ecstasy with her riding me like this. I love that I can feel every inch of my shaft inside of her, she's fucking me hard and fast now with her little ass rocking back and forward but I'm not ready to cum any time yet. I pull her dress up over her head and take off her bra, freeing her lovely breasts. I immediately take one of her nipples into my mouth and suckle on her, nibble on her and eventually we kiss again whilst eagerly she's riding my cock. 

ANAIISECRET3
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ANAIISECRET3

I ease myself to the edge of the sofa with her still riding me until I feel I can pick her up. Still inside of her, I ease her to the floor of her living room where I'm now on top of her with her legs either side of me up towards her head. I push them back, giving me even deeper access to her desperately deprived pussy., I thrust myself as deeply into her as I can in a rhythmic fashion keeping up the thrusts as she's moaning and calling my name. I know that I can't last much longer as I can feel my balls are heavy and loaded so I slow it down and kiss her lips, then her neck and then her nipples which means I've now stopped fucking her. She's coming down, panting and sweating, she looks sexier than I’ve ever seen her at this moment in time. I kiss her sweaty stomach and lick her saltiness until I reach her sopping wet pussy, I place my lips near to her warmth, she's red, wet and beautiful. I don't waste any time and I go straight for her clitoris, making out with it as though I were kissing her face which means it's sloppy, gloriously sloppy with her moistness all over my face, I now lap at her lips delving my tongue right inside of her and of course, her hands grasp at my hair not letting me stop to breathe but it's gorgeous and I don't care. 

Her hips are bucking, her voice is trembling and panting whilst her thighs grip the side of my head in an involuntary vice but I just keep going until she yanks me up by my hair and tells me to cum inside of her. She's eager to have my sticky cum inside of her needy pussy and so I climb back on top and into her. 

As we fuck my head starts spinning, we're both hot and sweaty but it's glorious and erotic, she pulls me to her lips and kisses me so passionately that it makes me cum deep inside of her. I thrust my hips and hold them balls deep in her pussy as I feel strand after strand shooting into her.

Collapsed in a heap on her living room floor we've just had the best sex yet, I sit back to admire her pussy that is red, puffy and sopping wet with our sex fluids mixed together and starting to seep from her.

**Sex with milf next door is proving to be some of the most amazing sex ever.**

 

 

 

Published 
Written by SecretStories
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments