Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Did The Milf Next Door, Again.

"I met up with the milf next door for round two"

30
8 Comments 8
32.8k Views 32.8k
644 words 644 words
Famous Story

After the first time when I popped round late that night, we were messaging each other all the more and she couldn't believe that I'd actually done what I'd said I would. She told me over and again how she thought I was winding her up. She told me how she loved feeling my big cock inside of her and that she wanted it again.

We'd arranged another night for me to go round, but early in the evening, she messaged to say her daughter had brought a friend to sleep over, so it was too risky. 

Okay, so plan B.

I told her I needed to fuck her that night as I'd been looking forward to it for days, I told her to make an excuse and to meet me down the next street where I was waiting in my car.

She met me and we drove to a semi-secluded spot near a large DIY-type shop but I didn't know where else to go. We couldn't be too long as she'd left the kids and said she'd had to pop to her friends a few doors down.

Pretty much as soon as I'd turned the engine off we were kissing. She instantly leaned over to me slipping her hand to my growing cock and her tongue into my mouth.

I slid the car seat back and she took the lead yet again. Sitting back, she yanked down her yoga pants and knickers to reveal that beautiful bald pussy of hers. I leaned over to her this time and cupped her pussy with my hand. Feeling the warmth radiating off of her as we kissed, I slid my fingers through the folds of her pussy lips and into her. She arched her back and spread her legs for me to finger fuck her harder and faster.

She said she needed to have my cock and with that she was undoing my jeans which were soon around my ankles. She was climbing on top of me to ride my cock. She hovered over my solid cock for mere seconds before plunging herself down and onto me. My entire cock was inside of her and she loved it.

marylinbrandTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
marylinbrandTS

I loved it. We fucked.

Her bouncing around on top of me, I could feel the suspension of the car rocking and bouncing but I just went with the rhythm thrusting into her as deeply as I could. We kissed and held each other close as she engulfed my younger cock with her deprived milf pussy. I have to admit that I didn't last too long but in these circumstances it maybe wasn't a bad thing. She was rolling her head back and calling my name which was more than I could take, so with a groan and a moan I thrust myself balls deep into her and held myself there allowing my cum to shoot stream after stream inside of her. We looked at each other and giggled as I could feel our sex juices dripping out of her pussy and down my balls. It was amazing.

As she slowly raised herself off of my cock, I felt the grip of her pussy loosening and I slipped out of her with a little pop and again, we just giggled as she desperately tried to stem the flow of our sex juices dripping from within. We straightened ourselves out and I drove back home, stopping one street short so that she could run back down the path without being seen getting out of my car.

That night, when I laid in bed, I texted her to tell her how incredible it had been, but that the next time we'd meet up, it had to be somewhere better, with more room so that I could eat her pussy again and with that we were already planning our next meeting.

 

Published 
Written by SecretStories
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments