Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Can't Wait To See You - Part Two

"When my lover arrives, we go straight to the bedroom..."

10
7 Comments 7
13.4k Views 13.4k
1.5k words 1.5k words
I pace the house, Jack is going to be here anytime now and I am nervous. Checking my phone, I find no texts nor calls and begin to fret even more, then the doorbell rings and I freeze. Composing myself, I smooth down my dress and run fingers through my hair, going to answer the door. I peep through the spy hole first and feel a rush of dizzy happiness on seeing his handsome face. Opening the door, I will words to come to my tongue in order to greet my young lover.

“Hello Jack, glad to see you’ve got here safe and sound.”

“Good day Miss Penelope.”

Jack’s voice is like husky velvet on my ears and his smile is making me melt.

“I brought these for you.”

Jack holds out a beautiful bouquet of flowers, mixed lilies, roses and even some peonies. The combination is random but wonderfully held together in the florists’ wrap.

“Thank you. Please, come on in.”

I lead the way into the lounge as Jack shuts the door and follows me. He lets out a low whistle on surveying the room. His eyes take in the family photographs and stylish decorations, which have become my allocated hobby thanks to my husband.

“You have a beautiful home, Pen.”

Jack goes to stroke the family dog as she sleeps on the couch. Our beagle raises her head dolefully and lets him fuss her ears.

“It’s great to see you.”

“It’s a surprise for you to be here, I’ve not had enough time to become too nervous.”

“Well I’d hope you relax with me anyway.”

Jack takes my free hand and raises it to his lips, kissing just above my knuckles before he leans in to kiss my cheek.

“How are you?”

“I’m well, better now that you’re here. Though that sounds unbelievably cheesy.”

I giggle and Jack chuckles, nodding as he squeezes my hand, interlocking our fingers as his dark eyes look into mine.

“It sounds very sweet, just a little bit cheesy.”

We laugh together and he steps forward, touching my cheek.

“You’re even more beautiful up close.”

“You’ll make me blush with talk like that Jack.”

I freeze, nerves getting the better of me.

“Let me put these flowers in some water. They really are beautiful.”

Deftly, I put the flowers in a vase and give them pride of place in the lounge while Jack has taken a perch on the sofa. Sensing the tension in the air, I go to the stereo and put on the CD last left in. The album begins to play and Jack stands, his hips instantly pick up the rhythm and he guides me to the laminate floor. I blush and stiffen as he takes me into a dancers hold. He leads me into simple steps until I relax in his arms. Crooning vocals wrap around us with a rhythm flowing into our bodies. He holds me tighter as we move together, my leg hooks up to his hip and his hand glides along my thigh.

Jack and I move in sync, our chests press tightly together as the song changes to a faster pace with the ease of a professional. Jack takes me into a salsa, the Spanish lyrics betraying passion and lust. We cross the room quickly and Jack sends me into a spin out from him before pulling me back. His arms embracing me against him as the song slows. I slide my body down, spiralling as my behind brushes down his front. I move back up and the mix kicks in so that we grind and glide together.

My arms loop around his neck as his hot hands burn through my dress. We keep dancing and his hands roam down to clasp my hips as we step to the music. I feel the muscle of his shoulders move beneath his shirt while his body heat radiates off his tight abs pressing into my ribs. Our height difference is balanced out with my heels and as the music changes into a slow song. We sway together until our eyes lock and Jack lowers his mouth to press his lips against mine.

Our first kiss makes my head spin and his arms tighten around me as we kiss each other.

bbw_blackwhore
Online Now!
Lush Cams
bbw_blackwhore

We become more passionate as we kiss and parting his lips with my tongue, I taste the sweetness of his mouth. We French kiss on having come to a standstill as we hold each other. Jack and I move back to the wall with my back against it. I raise my leg up to his hip and he caresses me from my knee, along my thigh and to cup my buttock. He squeezes gently while moving his mouth to my neck, kissing me down from my ear to my collarbone.

Jack kisses out along my shoulder and I tilt back my head to moan. My neck is one of my most erotic zones. His open-mouthed kisses send waves of pleasure through my body. The hot wetness of his mouth provokes a moan and I run my hands over his back while bucking my hips to grind against him. Jack lifts me so that I wrap my legs around his waist as he carries me to the staircase. I clutch him closer and he makes our way up the stairs. Although I tense during the ascent, his strength calms my agitation as we reach the landing with ease.

“Which way is your bedroom princess?”

“Go to the room at the far right end of the corridor.”

I direct him to the guest room, although my husband has encouraged me to have another lover, he does not know that Jack is here. We enter the bedroom and Jack sets me down on the bed, the duvet is a rose red with a small mountain of pillows. Jack lies down beside me, we kiss again and I begin to slowly unbutton his shirt. Pushing it back to reveal his beautiful body and smooth skin. I purr appreciatively as he playfully flexes, I laugh at my lover and kiss him tenderly. Once more, we deepen the kiss and Jack skims his hands over my breasts though he is unable to feel them due to the corset. I smile a little shyly and stand before him.

Turning my back to him, I can watch myself in the mirrors around the room as I slowly unzip my dress and let it fall into a puddle at my feet. I look like a burlesque queen as I turn to him with my hair falling in cascades down my back. He sucks in a breath on seeing my figure showcased in the brocade satin. The corset is more for show than shape though it silhouettes my curves while flattering my breasts with a deep sweetheart cut. I return to the bed as Jack takes off his chino trousers to leave him in the white CK briefs I love. His muscular cyclist thighs are perfect with his body delicious to my eyes, he is an Adonis.

We lie down together, kissing as his hands caress my stocking covered thighs and I enjoy his broad shoulders beneath my palms. Rolling me on top of him, my hair creates a curtain from the rest of the world. Jack frames my face in his hands and kisses me lovingly. Jack returns his hands to my body as our tongues dance together. I can feel him undoing the laces of the corset, it takes some time but it falls down onto his body once loose. Jack cups my breasts and draws me up to kiss my chest. His tongue teases the valley between them before he kisses and licks my nipples. I moan softly and Jack rolls me onto my back to continue his pleasuring of my nipples, he tweaks them gently and then with more pressure each time after.

Trailing kisses down my stomach, he dips his tongue into my navel to tease me with the surprising action before kissing along the top of my garter belt. Jack runs his hands down my legs as he kisses down my thighs before resting my small feet on his chest. He reaches down to unclip my garter belt and pull off my stockings. Lying down beside me again, he runs his fingers along my inner thighs, teasing me with the anticipation of what is to come.

Brazenly, I press my hand to his erection with a hungry expression and squeeze him. Jack gives a low groan and bucks into my hand while cupping my mound. We each rub the other as we lie together, the mutual pleasure provoking moans until the patience has worn thin.

“Take off my panties Jack, please. I need your hands on me.”

Published 
Written by MissCarmelle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments