Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot MILF Gets Just Desserts

"A parking lot rendezvous turns a frozen treat into a hot blowjob"

52
9 Comments 9
7.1k Views 7.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is my first shared story, and it's all true. It was just the first encounter between myself and Marguerite. <p> [ADVERT] </p>The first of many, all very hot! She was insatiable."

I had known Marguerite for a while now, as an acquaintance of a mutual group of friends. Although we had kept it friendly, whenever we were near each other there was an undeniable sexual tension that crackled like electricity between us. I'm sure she noticed my undeniable arousal more than once.

I was thirty-nine, recently separated from my wife, and in the best physical condition of my life. At 6'2, 250 pounds, and superbly cut thanks to my job as a heavy truck mechanic, I was strong, muscular, and didn't have an ounce of fat on me. Women considered me rugged and handsome. Marguerite was the very definition of a MILF. Early thirties, two kids, divorced, petite but with an absolutely perfect heart-shaped ass, great tits, long strawberry blond hair, bedroom eyes, and the sexiest pouty lips. She looked a lot like the actress Lauren Bacall, with the same husky, sexy voice.

One night we happened to see each other in a local pharmacy where we were both picking up a few essentials. We were talking and flirting with each other. Marguerite looked as sexy as hell, with a pair of skin-tight jeans painted on, and a thin top stretched tight across her lovely breasts. She had been out to dinner with friends and was on her way to pick up her kids at her parents' house. It was about 9:45, and the pharmacy was about to close, but I didn't want to lose the pleasure of her company just yet. I suggested we head to a nearby Italian ice restaurant for a dessert treat. She readily agreed and since they would close at 10:00, we jumped into my pickup truck and raced over.

We got a couple gelatos to go and sat on my tailgate eating them, our thighs touching as we talked about our lives and, really, anything and everything. We looked around and realized the restaurant was closed, and it was only us in the darkened, empty parking lot. I closed the tailgate and opened the passenger door for her, and she hopped into the cab, her wondrous ass bouncing deliciously. Once we were both seated inside she turned to me and thanked me for the dessert. Our eyes met, and we simply fell together in a passionate kiss.

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into a reclined position across my lap, the swell of her breasts pressed against my chest as our tongues intertwined. I could feel the heat rising from her loins like fire the longer and more intensely we made out. Her plump lips were so soft, so incredible to kiss and suck on.

I slid my right hand down her shapely legs, scraping my fingers back up her inner thigh, across her hot moist mound, to her wonderful tits. I squeezed and fondled them as we kissed deeper and harder. Pulling up her top, I released her front bra clasp and freed her boobs, leaning down to suckle her big, hard brown nipples. I then reached between her legs and brought my right arm up between them, my big bicep pressing into her steaming pussy as I cradled her in my lap.

Her jeans were getting soaked as I kissed and sucked her lips, throat, neck, and tits with a hunger I hadn't felt in years. She was moaning deeply, humping against my arm, writhing in my lap with desire. I pressed harder into her, shoving my tongue deep into her mouth, pulling her as close as I could.

Suddenly she cried out into my mouth, her body twisting, shaking and quaking, as wave after wave of orgasm overtook her. She was sobbing and cursing, and I kept the pressure on her heaving breasts and bucking hips as she rode it out, kissing and caressing her back to earth. Her womanly scent permeated the truck, inflaming my own desires. My cock was straining at my pants, ready for action after a long respite.

We held each other for a while, as she quivered in my arms, murmuring her appreciation, saying with trembling lips that it had been so long for her since she'd had any release or relief from her hectic life. She hadn't felt any real pleasure like that in ages.

SophiaSantamaria
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaSantamaria

I told her the pleasure had been all mine, and I was just glad I could please her and make her feel so good, and I meant it.

Marguerite shifted in my lap, and the massive hard-on that I was sporting pressed insistently against her. She looked up at me seductively and squeezed the growing bulge. She smiled wickedly as she opened her mouth and blew warm breath through the fabric. I squirmed when she dotted the spreading stain of precum on my trousers with the point of her pink tongue. I could have cum right then.

She unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned my pants and pulled my zipper down. Finally uncaged, my cock sprang from its confines almost audibly. Her eyes widening, Marguerite gave a small cry of surprise as my thick, solid eight inches twitched and danced in front of her flushed face. The bulbous purpled head throbbed when she tentatively touched first her tongue, then her soft plump lips to the tip.

Holding my gaze, she flattened her tongue and ran it firmly up and down the bottom, top, and sides of my prick. Then she ever so gently placed sexy little kisses all around the head. Still looking into my eyes, she kissed her way down to my tight, heavy ball sac, licking and sucking my testicles alternately. She then slowly kissed and nibbled her way back to the engorged plum.

I was panting like a dog when Marguerite finally tore her gaze away and lowered her open mouth over my painfully swollen member. She opened her jaw wide to accommodate my rigid dick, and kept her swirling tongue working its magic as she slid further down the thick, meaty shaft. She groaned and gagged as she struggled to force my hefty length further past her tightly stretched lips.

Inch by veiny inch, she worked that cock further down her throat with each tantalizingly slow downstroke, drool running down it messily. By the time her nose touched my pubes, the familiar buildup had begun in my balls.

Marguerite was increasing her tempo now, getting accustomed to the size and girth of the cock ready to burst in her mouth. Unable to control myself, I grabbed her hair with both fists, pumping my hips up and down, fucking her throat, grinding my prick into her reddened face. She gagged noisily around my hard length, struggling to breathe through her nose, taking every deep stroke like a lovely little willing whore.

I could feel the start of one of life's most intense orgasms. The kind where the cum just starts to flow, and you haven even really started cumming yet. I could hear Marguerite moaning around my cock as the buildup reached the inevitable pressure point, and with an animal growl, I thrust harder, faster, deeper, then with a shout, I exploded in her mouth.

The hot, thick river of semen seemed without end. I roared and gasped, almost hyperventilating as I came. I felt her mouth fill up with the impossible heat of my essence, watched her cheeks bulge and her throat convulse again and again as she desperately swallowed the raging torrent. It was my first time experiencing what felt like a compound orgasm, pouring my soul into her, pulsating endlessly. Her loud obscene gulping and gagging made me cum all the harder. My milk was escaping the corners of her mouth, but still, she choked down most of the load. She didn't cease her suction until I began to soften in her mouth.

Finally spent, I lay back in the seat, my head lolling weakly as Marguerite fastidiously cleaned my cock, lapping up the wayward puddles of jizz that had escaped. She looked up at me with heavy lidded eyes and gave me that sexy, beautiful, crooked smile of hers. Squeezing the last drop of cum from my drained prick, she kissed it away and licked her lips sexily.

"Thanks for dessert," she purred.

Published 
Written by VelvetHammer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments