Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Home Delivery

"Gentleman are not always gentle"

31
6 Comments 6
6.2k Views 6.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words

“Well, you’re a big ol’ boy, aren’t ya, hon?” Mrs. Carr’s blond curls bounce lightly as her misty blue eyes peer upwards from behind the door chain. Plump red cheeks shift as she flashes a pearl smile. “Brought me some goodies?”

“Uhhh,” I offer. I’m not great at talking to people, in general, or with friends even. It's why I signed up for Grocer-E-Run. Most times, all I gotta do is drop off a few bags, blast the AC, keep the gas receipts, and head home. But on the notes for this delivery, the app told me to ring the bell. A few seconds pass before I remember she asked me a question. “Uh-huh...”

The silence feels heavy. Her eyebrows slowly rise over a narrowing glare, and I know I’m supposed to say something else. She adjusts, resting a hand on wide hips, while her full lips press together, becoming thinner with each passing moment. What did I do… then I remember my Momma’s voice telling me to be polite.

“Yes, Ma’am,” I let out with the breath I’d been holding.

The growing fury vanishes, replaced by a church ladies cackle.

“That’s better, sweetie. Now go ahead, grab them bags, and toss ‘em on the table,” She unlatches the fragile golden chain and pushes the door open. “Get outta the sun for a bit.”

The hallway is kinda narrow, and she stands smack dab in the way. Mrs. Carr's a short little thing. Hardly comes up to my chest but round. Like, not in a bad way. Definitely not in a bad way. She's wearing a yellow sun dress like you’d see in a catalog with little dots all over it, and I can’t help but notice how the fabric paints her curves. Also...

Her ass is massive. Epic. I can tell, even though she ain't turned ‘round, ‘cause the fabric strains near her thighs and hips, not to mention the outline peeking out from behind. I’m trying to be a gentleman, truly, but it’s hard. Girls don’t realize when you’re tall, you gotta look down to talk, and ya see everything. Like only for a second, usually before I catch myself. But I see the black outline of her bra, the shimmer of sweat on her cleavage, and it leaves an impression. Or whatever you wanna call the pressure coming to life between my leg, testing the strength of my boxers.

“Aint got all day, child,” a flash of her earlier no-nonsense power crosses her face. “Let’s go.”

She doesn’t move, so I turn to my side so I can scoot on by. Momma told me it’s rude to turn your back on a lady, but my problem keeps getting bigger. I try to move fast. She ain't got, but four bags, and I can handle that easy. But it’s a crowded spot with hooks holding a bunch of coats, pictures of smiling kids on the walls threatening to fall, and a rumpled welcome mat trying to trip me up. But before I’m fully past, she goes to close the door, pushing that ass into my crotch. Those two cheeks flex against my fully hard cock as the lock bolts and the chain slid in place. I can’t breathe and stand paralyzed. I don't know how long we stand there. Two seconds? A lifetime?

But then, slowly but firmly, she presses back, knocking me into the coats. Mrs. Carr follows so our bodies don't lose contact. Momma never told me what to do in these situations.

“Big boy, for sure,” she pushes harder, and I drop the bags; the groceries spill out, joining the mess at my feet. I instinctively grip her above the waist, but I do nothing to stop her from circling my cock except squeeze a little.

“Gotta be with hands like that.”  She reaches, grabs my fingers, brings them to her breast, and presses my palm so hard I’m worried it’ll hurt. Maybe it does, but the harsh grunting Mrs. Carr lets out hits me like a spike. My dick feels like it could rip through my drawers, pants, and that dress before tearing into her pussy. I thrust forward, pushing her into the little end table in this tiny damn hall. She knocks over family photos so she can hold onto something solid, and her back arcs as she tries to position that juicy ass for easy access. With one hand, I clutch the polka dots and pull up, letting the fabric rest on the curve of her spine. My other hand unbuckles, pulls down, and lets my dick taste air.

CaryLeigh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CaryLeigh

“Hurry,” she hisses, trying to spread her legs wider. I see the wetness staining her practical black panties. She wasn't wrong. I'm not small. My cock next to her entrance looks inhuman. Cruel even. But I’m past thinking bout that. I grip the cotton between my thumb and finger, peeling the sticky fabric from her snatch. This hard; the head looks purple and doesn’t seem like it could possibly fit, but I ain't no quitter.

“Jesus!” she howls. Mrs. Carr needed some real dick. No woman should be this tight; it ain't right. Hell, I’ve hardly gotten a couple of inches in, and she’s already shaking the table, body trembling like a quake. I wanna say fuck it, break her and the furniture both, but I’m a gentleman.

Instead, I open her up. Pushing only another inch or so into that pulsing, warm core and slowly rotate my hips. That spectacular ass tenses as I refuse to pick up speed, instead widening my circle. She tries to push back, but I’m a strong boy. It doesn’t take long before she’s begging.

“Please! Come on, baby. Come on. I need this. You’ve no idea. Don’t be mean! Lord, I swear if you don’t fuck me, I’ll… I’ll… oh! Thank you. Thank ya. Thank-”

I’ve picked up speed but still hold off splitting her in two. Not yet. She’s soaking now, dripping; I can smell her while my fingers seize those love handles. God’s handlebars, far as I’m concerned. Lets me go even faster.

“Ahhh!” her face is muzzled. She’s moaning into the tabletop. With each small thrust, her ass cheeks come together, creating the perfect little slap. The jiggling is hypnotic.   

“Ready, Ma’am?” I warn reaching out for those perfect movie star curls.

“For wha- JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!!!”

There are no more words. Even as I pull her hair to hear every grunt, she’s fully on the table now. She’s so small that she fits easily and lets me fuck her at a proper angle. Height differences and all.  I’m thrusting deeper, harder, banging that stand into the wall as she howls. My entire body feels like it’s a single inflamed nerve. I can hardly tell the difference between my fingers caught in her curls, the palm coming down on her behind to encourage her next gasping breath, or my cock so far inside we feel like a single person.

“Fuck,” I say. “I’m gonna cum.”

“Get… off…me… quick…” she manages.

I’d rather die, but I obey, pushing myself away, falling into the coats before just falling. Mrs. Carr rolls off the table, her face flushed, stray blond curls sticking to her forehead. She stumbles, landing next to me on the floor before crawling with fierce determination. Two hands grip my still-screaming cock before she opens her mouth, inhales deep, and gets the tip past those lips before I explode. Those mist blue eyes widen, but she doesn’t move. I see her swallow once… then twice.

“Ahh,” she pulls away, her chest expanding with each breath. She slowly falls backward, crushing a bag of chips. I feel the pants pooled at my feet buzz. My phone.

“Uhhh, I’m sorry… Um… Do you mind?” I point.

“Sure, baby,” I can’t tell if she heard. Her voice hardly makes the three-foot distance, and her eyes stare at the ceiling unfocused. “I got ya.”

It takes her a moment, but she does pull the still-vibrating cell and toss it close enough.

“I gotta go,” I say, not moving. “Another delivery.”

“Course.” Her eyes are half shut. “Do you want a tip?”

“No, ma’am. This was off the clock.”

The smile on her face hits me harder than I’d imagined possible. But then again, this entire day seems like a dream. Even now, I don’t believe me.

“What’s your name, baby?”

“Travis.”

“You come on back now. I’ll take care of ya proper.”

Published 
Written by Satinsmiles
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments