Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Helping the Neighbor - part 3

"This task from Mrs. O will never be forgotten"

38
6 Comments 6
36.3k Views 36.3k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Famous Story
“Mom, I’m home,” Megan said again

“Hey sweetie, how was school?” Mrs. O asked as she was walking to the side door to greet her daughter.

“It was good, nothing really happened but I was able to get through the day,” Megan responded as she was taking off her coat and book bag.

At this point, Ryan and I were still upstairs in Mrs. O’s room carefully listening to the conversation that was taking place down stairs.

“Megan you’re home early, weren’t you supposed to get home around eight o’clock tonight with your father and brother?” Mrs. O said questioning her daughter .

“Mom what are you talking about? I told you the other day that I didn’t want to go with them to that stupid baseball game,” Megan said with a sarcastic attitude.

“Oh Megan, I’m sorry. I’ve just been doing so much today that I completely forgot that you said you didn’t want to go with them.”

“It’s alright mom, but mom why are you in a robe at three o’clock in the afternoon? And why do you look so sweaty like you went running?” Megan said questioning her mother.

After listening to their conversation from upstairs, the conversation that we were listening to, got quieter and quieter, to the point it sounded like a mumble. Ryan and I got very nervous to what was being said downstairs between the two.

In the meantime, let me talk to you about Megan. Just recently, Megan turned sixteen years old and oh my lord she is a cutie. She is about five foot four inches, her hair color is a dirty blonde, and her body is very petite, with smaller breasts and probably a very tight pussy.

“ Shhh wait…I think I hear what they are saying,” Ryan stated .

“Megan you have to come here and see this mirror, Joe and Ryan came over to help me hang it,” Mrs. O said calling to Megan to see it. “By the way, they are still here helping me with other tasks, I needed help with,” Mrs. O added.

“Oh really, Joe and his friend are still here? Then what are we waiting for mom, ask them to come out of hiding,” Megan said very loud so we can hear her.

“What the fuck is happening dude?” Ryan asked me with panic in his voice.

After hearing what Megan said, Ryan and I were freaking out. We were still standing naked in Mrs. O’s bedroom. We were just about to start putting our clothes on when we heard Mrs. O coming up the stairs.

“Hey boys. Are you still in there?” she asked as she began knocking on the door.

“Uh… yeah we are still in here,” I answered back.

Just then, the door handle turned and in came Mrs. O still naked and smiling.

“Oh wow, I’m surprised you guys are still naked. I thought you guys would be putting your clothes on ready to dash out of this house,” she said.

Both Ryan and I were still in shock and in confused to what really was happening right now. Just then, Mrs. O slowly walked over and knelt down to give both us a tug on our cocks.

“You know boys, I told Megan all about our fuck session that we had. I’ve been teaching her some things that most moms would never teach their sixteen year old daughters,” Mrs. O told us while still tugging at our dicks.

“Uh…well that’s cool,” I managed to say to her.

Ryan on the other hand was just speechless.

“Well it looks like I got your nice big cocks very hard again. Is it me that got your attention again or was it me talking about my daughter?” Mrs. O seductively said to the two of us.

“Uh…both,” Ryan and I managed to say at the same time.

“Well lets go downstairs and get our fuck session going again,” she said as she got up and began walking towards the stairs.

As we got downstairs and rounded the corner, there Megan sat, rubbing her virgin pussy that was just waiting to be fucked.

“Hey Joe! Hey Ryan!” Megan said in excitement getting off the couch to come over to us.

Still speechless, Ryan and I couldn’t help but stare at her small breasts and her bald little pussy.

“Wow look at those cocks. Mom you were right, their cocks are amazing. Joe yours is so big and thick and Ryan yours is long,” Megan said as she ran over and got down on her knees so our cocks were right in her face.

“Go ahead Megan, give them a tug. They were both amazing cocks to work with,” Mrs. O said telling Megan to feel them.

Just then, Megan grabbed both of our cocks and really felt them. Her small cold hands just stayed on our cocks, until she started giving us her first hand job.

“Oh wow, they are so hard and so big, I can’t believe this is my first time with not one but with two cocks,” Megan announced.

“Well honey how about we get started and I teach you how to have sex with these young men,” Mrs. O said.

What Ryan and I were instructed to was to lie down on the carpeted floor and get ready to begin our foursome.

“Megan you will have Joe and I will have Ryan. All I want you to do is follow my actions and then do the same thing with Joe,” Mrs. O said.

Just then, Mrs. O grabbed ahold of Ryan dick and began giving him blowjob. After seeing what her mom did, Megan then took my cock and slowly wrapped her small mouth around it. She just let my cock sit in her mouth until Mrs. O instructed her to bob her head.

Megan did what her mother told her to and began bobbing her head.

“Holy shit…that feels so good,” I moaned as I lifted my head to see Megan’s head sucking my cock.

“Very good.

As1anDoll69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
As1anDoll69

That’s it keep doing what you’re doing baby,” Mrs. O said when looking over at her daughter who continued giving me head.

Mrs. O was really giving Ryan a good blowjob and he was in heaven.

“Alright sweetie, now if you want to try a different kind of blowjob it’s called deep throat. If you just follow me, all you do is try to put as much cock in your mouth as you can. You might gag a little but the more you practice the less you will gag,” Mrs. O said, telling her daughter to try it.

Just then, Mrs. O engulfed all Ryan’s cock and let it sit in her throat for a few seconds. Mrs. O repeated the act a few times until Megan announced that she would do it.

Megan then grabbed my cock and slowly let it work its way into her throat. It was such an amazing feeling to have my sixteen-year-old neighbor deep throating my dick. Her warm breath and spit on my cock was really helping her go deeper and deeper on my six and a half inch rod.

“Wow Megan you are really good at this,” I said with excitement.

“Oh yeah baby you suck his cock,” Mrs. O said.

Megan pulled her head up releasing my cock to thank her mom for the comment.

“You know what sweetie, how about we change things up now and get that tight virgin pussy of yours fucked,” Mrs. O said

“Really?” Megan asked.

“ Absolutely y. We will also let the boys give you a good butt fucking and maybe some double penetration,” Mrs. O declared.

“Oh my god, you are the best mom,” Megan was thrilled by what she was hearing.

“Alright you two, go ahead and give my little princess what she has been waiting for,” Mrs. O said, giving us the green light to start our mission on her daughter.

Our first task was to loosen that tight virgin pussy that Megan had. Me being the neighbor that they have known for so long, I had to do the honors of plucking little Megan’s cherry. I first lay her back and then had her spread her legs revealing her fresh pink pussy.

I then took my cock and began teasing her. Once I felt that Megan was ready, I inserted my cock into her. I didn’t get very far until I felt some tension.

“Ok baby, it’s going to hurt a little bit but the pain will go away very quickly,” Mrs. O said preparing Megan for what was about to happen.

Then with one thrust, I broke the tension and Megan’s cherry was officially plucked.

“Oh crap… ouch,” Megan yelled once I broke through.

Megan had some tears run down her face, but began to moan with pleasure. I pulled out and gave her a few seconds to recover, then I slid my dick back into her pussy until I was fully inside of her. That’s when I began to really thrust.

Megan was moaning as I was fucking her. She was so tight, but it felt amazing to bang her. Mrs. O was so proud to see her daughter being fucked for the first time. Ryan on the other hand couldn’t help himself anymore and wanted to step in.

I pulled out and Ryan put his cock in. Ryan decided to have Megan go on all fours and do doggy style. Once he went to work on her, I went to the front of her and let her suck my cock. It felt amazing to have my cock sucked and to see her being fucked by my best friend. Mrs. O was so pleased and excited that she had to start rubbing her own pussy.

After fifteen minutes of fucking Megan, it was time to move on to the butt fucking. I of course was asked again to spread her cheeks and work her virgin ass. I lubed my cock and her ass and slowly pushed, opening her up . Deeper my cock went and once again she was tight as hell.

The feeling of being in Megan’s ass was the best feeling in the world. To know that I was her first meant the world to be. I worked that ass of hers for about ten minutes until I thought it was loose enough for a double penetration session.

I first pulled out of Megan’s ass and let Ryan take over that hole of hers. Once Megan was comfortable on his dick, she spread her legs allowing me to slide my dick right into her pussy.

“Oh…my…god… mom look. I can’t believe I have two cocks in me. Shit, this feels so good,” Megan said.

“I’m so proud of you honey,” Mrs. O said mesmerized by the sight of her daughter being filled with two cocks .

Then we both picked up speed and got into rhythm. Ryan and I were pounding both holes, while Megan was screaming with pleasure , our balls were slapping together since we were going so hard. It was the greatest feeling in the world to have double penetration with my young neighbor. We switched after some time and then it was time.

Both Ryan and I were at that point again, where we had to unload our steaming hot cum.

“Hey Mrs. O…Megan, we are about to cum in a few,” I shouted giving warning.

 ”Joe, you and Ryan just give Megan all that you got. Let her have her first facial.”

With that, we had Megan get on her knees and within seconds, Ryan and I unloaded. We were spewing our cum all over her face. She left her mouth open and it got into her mouth as well. We plastered Megan’s innocent sixteen-year-old face with our hot white cum. Once the flood of cum was over Megan was instructed to swallow since she didn’t know what to do with it.

She wiped her cum covered eyes and said “Holy shit! That was literally the best thing I have ever experienced.” By that point, the day was wrapping up and both Ryan and I had to go home for dinner.

So that my friend is the story of how I got to help my neighbor.

Published 
Written by pishthefish2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments