Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Good Solutions (Part 5)

"Laura becomes a woman again"

11
3 Comments 3
15.9k Views 15.9k
3.4k words 3.4k words
The kitchen table gave Laura a rather unobstructed view of the back yard. It was mid-morning and Dean was labouring away in her garden.

His muscles moved easy on the eyes below his even tan. Laura appreciated the view and could not help but experience a slight tingle at the picture before her eyes.

As she periodically eyed him over the rim of her cup of coffee, she wondered how long they would have stayed in bed had they not been interrupted. First it was Dad. Perfect timing. Laura had just sunk her mouth over the young man’s cock to give him a perfect welcome into this bright Saturday morning when his phone rang.

Dean answered. He was surely not spaced about chatting away with Dad while his potential future mother in law was waking him up with a blow job. If Dad was in any way aware what Dean was busy getting, Dean was not the one to give him any hint. Ok, there was a suspicious groan here and a deep sigh there as Laura kept going. But Dean merely shrugged it off as the motions of waking up. He was supposedly in Jamey’s bed. ‘REALLY??’ Laura smiled around his cock.

Then they were almost busted when her own phone rang. Laura was expecting a call form Jamey but fortunately it was Cathy. Dad must have asked at which Dean simply said he was standing in the kitchen with Laura. It was quick thinking on Laura’s side not to tell Cathy she was still in bed.

She got up and selected a bottle of water from the fridge and walked out. Dean smiled at her and wiped his brow, accepting the water from her.

“Holy shit! Its hot today,” he exclaimed.

“Well, you could have been done already had you not decided to let the sun fry you ass in bed,” she smiled, giving him a peck on his stubbly jaw.

Dean slipped his sweaty arm around her shoulders and took a deep drink of the cool liquid. With a gleam in his eyes he shot back: “It does prove to be a bit of a challenge when you have a beautiful woman sitting astride you.”

Laura mock punched him in the ribs. Ironically, she was now the one who was a bit sensitive ‘down there’ …but for very good reason.

While she was chatting with Cathy earlier, it was bit of a challenge to keep bobbing her mouth on his cock. She opted for a few licks and kisses but she wanted real action. Cathy was directly interfering with her wants and needs but oblivious to the fact.

As Cathy chatted away about this and that, Laura moved her body upward against Dean. He understood and held himself at the ready while listening to Dad ranting away about his trip. For the umpteenth time Laura impaled herself on the young man, eliciting a groan from him.

Here were two people who did not have the foggiest, having conversations with two people who did not care a shit.

As Laura bottomed out, she realised it was not going to take long. And, judging by the sudden increase in Dean’s breathing, she knew she was taking him down with her.

Luckily, Dad decided to end his call and Dean was off the hook. Laura could feel the onsets of her orgasm and lied to Cathy about Jamey being on the other line.

The moment the phone went dead in her hand, Dean grabbed her by the waist and started shafting her deep and hard from below. He was slightly behind her and as her orgasm hit, it was good thing she was not on the phone. She just could not hold back.

Dean continued pummelling her, chasing his own release. It was all Laura could do to hold on for the ride of her life. As Dean started shooting his wad inside her overheating cavern, she toppled for a second consecutive time.

As her senses started dulling from the exertion, her phone rang again. It was Jamey…

That was the moment they both decided to rather call it quits and get up. So many lies and deceits had been practised already, perhaps it was better to move into reality again.

As Dean walked into the kitchen a few minutes later, showered and ready to get busy, Laura was on her second cup of coffee.

As she reflected on the past few hours her head leaned against the young man’s shoulders. She felt a sadness in her heart but checked herself. She could just not help loving this kid so much. But she also realised she had to be careful that her love for Dean did not develop into anything more. He after all, ‘belonged’ to Jamey.

But then again, the past few hours….

Being carried up the stairs the previous evening, as if she was a little feather, she felt more alive than ever before in her life. Moreover, she felt safe, she felt content, and she felt like she was the only woman who existed.

Her previous beliefs was seemingly out the door the moment she slipped the first button on her blouse. Perhaps she was finally cured of her anger toward cheating men in general and toward James in particular. She did not know and did not take a moment to reflect on the matter. All she knew, she was being carried up the stairs by a young god with a strong pair of arms, a cute butt and a telephone pole for a cock.

Perhaps she would have her regrets the next morning but it changed the moment they entered her bedroom.

Dean never stopped by the side of the bed to let her down. No, he deposited her on the bed while still in midstride. Laura shrieked at the move and lay on the bed giggling as he moved closer.

The first to go was her shorts. Dean deftly undid the button and the zipper before tugging at the bottom of the garment. Laura was slightly breathless as she watched Dean removing her shorts. She felt her pussy tingling with the release of more wetness and realised the wetness must be visible on her crotch. She expected Dean to move in for the kill but it was as if the young man had just frozen up.

He looked at her in what seemed like disbelief. It was clear that he did not expect what he was suddenly seeing. Perhaps it was the fact that down in the kitchen he was so overwhelmed by Laura that he failed to pay any attention to any detail about her.

For a few moments he was just looking. Perhaps reality checked in; Laura could not tell. In her peripheral vision Laura could see his cock slightly twitching. It was ready.

Laura only comprehended when Dean started to speak. And she could barely hear as he whispered.

“You are beautiful,” he uttered. It took a few moments before he muttered again, “so fucking beautiful.”

“Thank you,” was her silent and simple reply.

Dean looked deep into her eyes as she spoke. Then he placed both hands and knees on the bed before slowly crawling toward her. His whole stance represented that of a predator. As he came face to face with Laura he bent down and kissed her. His kiss was deep, passionate and very scary. But, he could KISS!!

Dean then leaned back from the kiss and looked at her long and intently.

“You know if we cross this line, there is no turning back?”

“Baby,” she answered, “we have crossed several lines already. You, me… But yes, there is no turning back from this.”

“Will Jamey ever know?”

“About what?” she asked. Laura was sure he was trying her to see if he was off the hook for the episode in the woods. She knew she would never admit to Jamey at having sex with Dean.

“This? The woods?”

Laura looked at him long and intently.

“You know, for a young man, you are way too philosophical. Kiss me!”

Dean bent down again and kissed her slowly but with passion. Laura wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him in. In turn, Dean collapsed his knees and rested his chest on top of her small frame. For several minutes they just kissed before Dean pulled back.

It was clear where he was on his way to.

Moving back until he was seated again on the edge of the bed he picked her up bodily and while lifting her, turned and put her down on his lap. Laura bent down immediately and kissed him with all she had. Such was the involvement of their kiss, she barely noticed her blouse finding its way to the carpet. Neither did she notice the lack of tension in her bra until his big hand completely engulfed her left breast, squeezing firmly but gently. His firm pinching of her nipple elicited a passionate bite unto his bottom lip and she could feel his cock twitching against her pussy.

But, she wanted to be as naked as he was and with one hand she tried working her panties down. She felt his hands on her waist. At first it seemed he was trying to help her in the task. But, a loud ‘frrrp’ and she felt her panties leave her buttocks.

Laura was as naked as Dean with his rock hard cock rubbing against her. Urging for entry…

Laura waited for Dean to finish his bottle of water before returning to the kitchen. She remembered she promised to call Cathy back but she was in no hurry at all. She object of her affection (at least for while the moment lasted) was standing with his strong arm around her shoulder. Her senses were drinking in the masculine straw like scent of his sweat and his intimate closeness.

She had been in his arms before. But then it was with Jamey present… after she lost her innocence to Dean. After that once off opportunity to be so close to this young man, Laura knew she was forever going to yearn for more…

And then it happened; last night, in her own bedroom.

As she felt his cock rubbing against her slick sex, Laura wanted to raise herself slightly and take him there and then.

CherryDeluxe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CherryDeluxe

Though it did not work out like that.

Dean was content in taking her and rubbing her against his cock. Such was the intensity of her labia being spread and held open by his girth that she had her first orgasm with him virtually rubbing her bodily on his cock.

He handled her petite frame as it was feather. She had barely come down from her orgasm when he tilted her backwards and lifted her by her hips, suspending her against his chest and fusing her drenched pussy against his mouth. Before she could protest she burst for a second time from his tongue deep inside her flooded cunt. (Thinking back later, she realised that was the point where her pussy became a cunt.)

For a few minutes after that Dean allowed her to get her breath back. She was draped over his chest, her breathing ragged and labouring from the exertion.

When she came to, she was in a perfect position to start making love to the young man and kissed him endlessly, softly and without urgency.

It was as if she only needed the intimacy of another body close to her at that moment. For a long time all they did was talk softly in the darkness, the only light being that of a streetlamp which penetrated through the windows. They touched, changed positions, exchanged a million kisses anywhere they found a place to touch with their lips, caressed with lazy fingertips, and tested sensory areas. They were on a journey of discovery; Laura for one learning so much about the responsiveness of her own body under a man’s touch.

Then, for long moments there was a deep silence. She tilted her head and stared deep into his eyes. In the deep pools of darkness a fire surfaced and Laura felt herself melting to his gaze.

Shifting slightly, Dean pulled her into him and started kissing her with passion she has never been exposed to. She felt her core heating up and as her hands wondered his strong body it came in contact with his impossibly hard cock. She gasped at the strength she felt beneath her fingers and as she started rubbing the shaft gently, his kisses deepened in fervour.

She slipped her hand around his member, barely able to meet his girth. As her hand completed one full stroke and produced a drop of pre-cum she rubbed it into his spongey flange.

Now it was Dean’s turn to gasp.

Laura broke of the kiss and with her wet tongue, started trailing a shiny quest toward his cock. Reaching her goal, she inspected the massiveness of his member close up before moving in for her pleasure.

She rubbed the strong member against her cheeks, planted a kiss where she felt the need to. Now she was in it for her own enjoyment, not his torture. Now it was pure lust, no awkwardness. It was as if she discovered her first cock ever and she was going to make it last.

Taking her time, she tested the texture of the soft skin surrounding the hardness inside. She tasted the sweetness of the viscous fluid seeping from the tip of his cock. She sucked gently on the large orbs contained inside the super sensitive bag below his cock. Sliding him deeply inside her mouth for the second time that night, she watched his reaction to every bit of stimulation she administered to him.

Rotating herself around, using his cock as the hub, she had him at virtually every angle possible. She was going to remember the smallest minute detail of her journey for many years to come; she was making sure it would remain imprinted in his memory as well.

He desperately wanted to swallow his seed but she also wanted him inside her. She knew he was going to stretch her to limits never previously reached. She knew she was going to be penetrated deeper than any man has ever had the privilege. She knew she was small inside and knew; when he burst inside her, his sperm was going to be forced from her by its own sheer volume.

But, that was exactly what she wanted… needed!

Finally taking pleasure in stimulating him from between his spread legs she let go of his charged cock with an audible ‘plop’ from her mouth. Crawling up over his torso on her hands and knees she was like a predator ready to devour her prey.

But she bent down and kissed him with everything she had. His fingers found a way to tangle themselves in her hair, returning her hunger like someone obsessed.

She steadied herself on one arm while reaching back for his cock. Breaking the kiss she rested herself on his engorged tip.

Looking him deep in the eyes she started down. The moment has come….

She felt herself being forced open. She willed herself to accommodate his member. She felt the burning sensation as his girth opened her up slowly but steadily. Through her mind flashed visions of Jamey impaling herself on this very same cock. She felt the pain, the pleasure, the thrill of being taken so fully, she felt the empathy with Jamey once again and thought she felt a tear rolling down her cheek.

She saw the concentration on his face as he held her steady on her way down. The something happened and she felt herself tilting her head back, her eyes shut by themselves and her back arched. From deep within she heard a deep growling noise, felt a vibration. And then it hit her…

The orgasm shook her to her core and she heard a scream from somewhere. Laura was oblivious to what had hit her. She felt a warmth between her legs. She felt strong hands holding her and was puzzled whose hands they were.

Then it all dawned on her and she looked down into Dean’s eyes. She realised her breasts were bathed in a sheen, her own perspiration. Looking further down she realised she was just about halfway down.

Once again her eyes met those of Dean.

“Take me,” she simply said.

Dean wrapped his arms around her slender waist and did just that. He pushed her down firmly, burying all of him within her. Once again Laura arched her back and came even harder.

This time she barely gave herself the time to recover. A soon as she was able to she started riding his cock. Lifting almost all the way of him before plunging down again. For short periods, to give her legs a rest, she just swivelled her hips on his cock. The she would ride him again, taking everything she could from him.

Finding a good rhythm and sensing her own pending orgasm, she watched the young man closely. Anticipating is release she moved slower and started milking him with her muscles. It worked wonders and soon she could see his abs contacting in his impending release.

Laura used this as her cue to pick up speed and started slamming herself unto his hard cock. He grabbed her buttocks in his hands and forced her down even harder. She felt herself gripping his shoulders as he hammered her from below.

For the third time since mounting her young stud her back arched and her body started vibrating from the onset of her orgasm. She felt a warmth washing her insides and knew somehow her cunt was being drenched in fresh virile sperm. But she kept riding him.

Then all strength left her and she toppled forward onto his chest. For long moments they lay like that before she lifted up from him. Cum started flowing from her immediately and she merely leaned forward to let it all drip on Dean instead of the bed. She reached back and felt for his cock. It was covered in cum… and still hard.

Laura swivelled around and engulfed him in her mouth, washing him with her tongue. Then she felt his tongue on her labia. Dean was returning the favour.

They made love again that night, both waking up and searching for the other. They simply melted into each other’s bodies; finding pleasure, comfort and fulfilment into the wee hours of the night

But, she reflected, it had to come to an end. Dean was not hers and would never be. She would never be able to allow him to return inside her most intimate chamber. She reached up and kissed him softly on the lips. He held her against his strong chest for a few moments and she felt compelled to say it to him at that moment.

“Baby, remember what I say to you today, please?” He simply looked at her and she could see the sadness in his eyes. “I love you and always will.”

Dean looked at her for a long time and she was worried she had communicated the wrong message. But then he smiled and gave her a long affectionate hug.

“I love you too, Laura.”

Laura broke away from the embrace and started toward the back door. Before she reached the safety of the kitchen she broke into millions of pieces. She was just in time to shut the door behind her before she started sobbing.

She knew there was more about her than she wanted to admit. She also knew it was a lost case and it would never work. She composed herself and walked into the downstairs guest bathroom to wash her face.

Returning to the kitchen, she felt calm. As she looked out the kitchen window she saw a strong young man labouring away. There was a smile on his face. Laura smiled and reached for her phone.

Somewhere between her giving Dean a thorough wash of his cock she remembered Cathy saying something about coming over for movies and a pizza.

Laura recalled their last meeting and smiled seductively…..

Published 
Written by Gallo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments