Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fifty-two Year Old Ann's Sexual Passion For a Young Man with a Big Cock

"Ann at fifty-two wants a young man to fuck her sensless with his big cock."

86
23 Comments 23
89.1k Views 89.1k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Famous Story
For Jason, it was just like any other Thursday night. The twenty three year old loved to frequent a popular night club in the downtown business area after work. He was a good looking young man, who had a beautifully sculpted body. If Jason had any complaints from the women it would be the fact that his nine plus inch cock was way too big for them to handle. He just loved to use it on unsuspecting young women to the point that they would beg him to stop.

Jason had a pretty good success rate at this downtown night club in the past. He had just scored with a young woman just weeks earlier using his charm and charisma, but on this given night it wasn’t looking promising. The place was half empty, and Jason sat at the bar by himself hoping someone would come through those doors to persuade him to stay.

Jason had been there for almost an hour, but nothing had changed. He was ready to leave when all of a sudden a group of four walked in. They consisted of three middle age men along with a middle age woman named Ann. They were all very well dressed and had name tags on their clothes. They had been in town for a convention just down the street.

Normally Jason would never have thought about seducing or fucking a woman like Ann, but tonight was different. She had that swagger to her and Jason couldn’t take his eyes off her. He had never been with any woman past the age of thirty so this was a first for him. The four of them sat at a table several feet from the bar area. Ann looked to be over fifty and was dressed in a nice white blouse along with a tight dark skirt. Jason could see that she had big tits along with a nicely curved round ass. There was just something about her that riled up Jason’s big cock.

It had been ten minutes later when Ann suddenly got up and headed to the bar to get something. She walked right past Jason as he sat on his bar stool watching her every move. As Ann walked by she glanced over at him. She gave him the most seductive smile Jason ever had seen and he returned the smile. He had Ann’s attention and wanted this fifty plus year old more than anything. She had a huge wedding ring on her finger, but that didn’t stop Jason one bit. If anything he made him even more aggressive to take this gorgeous milf back to her room and fuck her good and hard.

Jason kept glancing over at Ann and she noticed him staring her way. An hour had passed when the four of them got up to leave. Jason’s fantasy of fucking a lady like Ann was quickly coming to an end. The four of them where heading for the front door when Ann suddenly split from the three men. She walked over toward the bar just ten feet or so from where Jason was perched. Ann ordered another drink, and before she knew it Jason had quietly come up from behind. Ann went for her wallet to pay for the drink when she suddenly heard, “Put that on my tab.”

Ann turned around and thanked him as she seductively said, “What can I do to pay you back.”

Jason had several nasty ideas roaming about his mind when he reached over and whispered something into Ann’s ear. Ann’s eyes got real big, while her face began to blush. She took a sip of her drink and placed her glass down onto the bar. She got up and headed for the bathroom leaving Jason all alone at the bar. A few minutes later Ann return to the bar.

“Well,” Jason said to her.

Ann unbuttoned two buttons on her blouse and opened up her shirt. She showed Jason that she had removed her bra just like he had asked. Her tits were spectacular as Jason wanted in the worse way to reach out and touch them.

“And?” Jason said a few seconds later.

Ann grabbed Jason’s hand and slid it up underneath her tight skirt. His hand slid up her leg until it rested right on her naked butt. He gave her ass a few firm squeezes while Ann stood there with a seductive look on her face.

“Very nice!” Jason said to her.

When the two of them had just finished their drinks, when Ann got up off her barstool and headed for the door. Jason sat there somewhat confused as Ann turned back toward him several steps later. She coaxed Jason into following her out of the night club and headed across the street to the hotel that Ann had been staying at.

Once inside the empty elevator the two were all over each other. Jason had Ann pinned up against the back wall of the elevator as it began to make it’s ascend up to the tenth floor. He had each of Ann’s big beautiful tits out of her blouse while Ann reached down and had opened up the front of Jason’s pants. Her hand slipped down into his briefs trying to free his big cock as Jason ran his hand underneath Ann’s tight skirt. They were both on fire as they didn’t care if anyone jumped onto the same elevator with them.

The sound of a bell sounded at each floor as the two of them continued to lust over one another. When they finally reached the tenth floor, they were practically naked. Luckily for them Ann’s room was right down the hall from the elevator, and they quickly snuck into Ann’s room before anyone noticed.

Once inside Ann’s room, Jason had pinned her up against the door. He shoved her skirt to the floor, while Ann forced his pants and briefs down freeing his big cock. Her hand ran over his cock as Jason had his tongue down Ann’s throat. A few minutes later Ann cried out, “Oh god, I need you to fuck me with that big cock.”

Jason pulled Ann over toward a chair that sat in the corner of the room. His cock was extremely hard as he draped Ann over the side of the chair. He immediately thrust his big nine inch cock deep into Ann’s wet cunt.

“Oh god! Oh yes! Give it to me!” Ann cried out.

Jason fucked Ann hard from behind. He had pushed several inches of his cock deep into her as Ann quickly felt a massive orgasm building. She began to cry out, “Fuck me! Harder! Harder!”

Ann felt Jason’s massive cock slash right through her, and seconds later she screamed out as she experienced a violent orgasm.

“Oh my god! Your cock is so fucking big!” Ann cried out.

Jason then moved Ann over onto the bed. He knelt down in between her legs and grabbed each of her ankles, pulling her legs wide apart and once again forced his big cock back into her. He fucked her hard on the bed for several minutes as Ann’s big tits swayed with every thrust of Jason’s big cock.

A few minutes later Ann cried out, Oh god! Right there! Right there!”

Ann began to scream out once again as she began to cum very hard all over Jason’s young cock.

LoraRiserr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LoraRiserr

Jason now had Ann get on all fours as she held tightly onto the headboard with both hands. Her gorgeous nice round ass was positioned high into the air as Jason moved in behind it. He stuffed every inch of his big cock deeply into Ann’s aching pussy causing Ann to once again scream out into total pleasure.

“Fuck me! Fuck me!” Ann cried out.

He fucked Ann hard from behind for several minutes causing Ann to shout out with another intense orgasm. Jason was also on the verge of cumming, when he suddenly yanked his massive hard on from Ann’s pussy. He moaned out, “Oh fuck! I am going to cum all over your gorgeous ass!”

Seconds later Jason grunted out loudly as he began to cum extremely hard all over Ann’s ass. His cum ran down over the quivering cheeks of Ann’s ass as her head now hung down toward the sheets. She was completely out of it as she tried in vain to get her composure back.

A short while later Ann was down on her knees sucking Jason’s big cock. She had sucked on it hard for several minutes as she gave Jason one of the best blow jobs of his young life. A few minutes later Jason brought Ann up to her feet. He led her over toward the exposed window and pushed her lovely body up against the glass. Her face and tits were plastered against the glass window as Ann looked out over the big city. She felt a powerful rush of adrenalin come over her like never before as Jason shoved his huge cock back into her from behind.

Jason began to fuck Ann hard up against the plate glass window while Ann looked down several stories toward the street. She had never done anything like this ever before in her life and she instantly felt another powerful orgasm building inside her.

“Give it to me! Don’t stop! Don’t stop!” Ann cried out.

Jason gave it to her good and hard when Ann suddenly screamed out, into a very powerful orgasm right in front of the window. The glass was partially covered in condensation as the heat from her body collided with the cool air from outside.

Jason then led Ann over to the bed and had lay her down onto it. He grabbed each of her legs and pulled her limp body to the outer edge of the bed. He stood off to the side and threw her legs high up over top of his shoulders. He held tightly onto each of her thighs as he shoved all nine inches of his cock deeply into her.

He fucked her hard while Ann cried out, “Oh fuck! Harder! Harder!”

Ann only could take so much, minutes later she once again screamed out in another sensational orgasm. Her body shook like never before as Jason quickly turned her over onto her stomach. Ann’s ass hung slightly over the side of the bed as Jason mounted himself back behind it.

Jason then said, “I am going to fuck you in the ass! I want you to grab the cheeks of your ass and hold it wide open for my big cock!”

Ann reached back and grabbed the cheeks of her nice round ass and pulled it wide apart. Jason then immediately pushed his cock deep into her tender ass as Ann cried out, “Oh god! Oh god! It is so fucking big!”

Jason fucked Ann in the ass for several minutes while Ann continued to cry out. She was close to another powerful orgasm, then a few minutes later Ann screamed out into one of the most powerful orgasms of her adult life. She moaned out for a good few minutes as her orgasm ravaged her lovely fifty two year old body.

Jason now wanted to fuck Ann’s big beautiful tits. He had her lay onto the center of the bed as he got on top of her chest.

“Push those tit’s together!” Jason moaned out.

Ann held her tits tightly together as Jason thrust his nine inch cock in between each of them. He fucked her tits hard as he moved his cock in and out between them for several minutes. It was then that Jason began to grunt out loudly. Ann felt his cock explode as he shot several streams of cum all over her neck and face.

Ann lay there exhausted and out of it while Jason began to get dressed. Several minutes later Ann finally made her way into the bathroom to clean up. She had in there for a good ten minutes cleaning up, then she finally returned from the bathroom.

Jason was already half way dressed when he got the urge to fuck Ann again. Ann pleaded with him, “I can’t take it anymore! Please!”

Jason was not having any of it as he quickly pulled down his briefs, his cock was already hard again. He climbed on top of Ann forcing her panties down her legs, and pushed her legs wide apart. He rammed his big thick cock back into her as Ann began to cry out once again.

Jason held Ann tightly down onto the bed and began to fuck her very hard while Ann screamed out into total pleasure once again. After several minutes, Ann suddenly cried out, “Oh fuck, you are going to make me cum again!”

Seconds later Ann let out a violent cry as her fingernails raked the young man’s back. She began to cum extremely hard again all over the young man’s big cock. Jason continued to fuck Ann hard for another twenty minutes, he then finally said, “Fuck! I am going to cum inside you!”

He gave Ann several thrusts with his big cock while she pulled his body tightly against hers. A few seconds later Jason’s cock began to erupt deep inside her hot pussy. Her arms held tightly onto Jason’s back as she once again trembled and screamed out into one sensational orgasm. Jason then rolled off Ann seconds later, Ann lay there damn near passed out from the powerful orgasm she just had. Her pussy now stretched out and sore, oozed freely with Jason’s cum.

A short time later Jason left, leaving Ann naked and totally worn out. She couldn’t believe how a young man younger than her own son could fuck her and make her cum easily so many times. The next morning Ann was sore and tired, but she had to meet her other associates for breakfast. At the dining table one of the men said, “Man, I had trouble sleeping last night. It sounded like a young couple was going at it pretty good. Ann did you hear them? It sounded like it was coming from your end of the hallway.”

Ann felt embarrassed as she replied, “I didn’t hear anything last night. I fell asleep right away and slept like a baby. I heard nothing.”

The man then said, “I don’t know who it was, but they certainly loved it!”

Ann had dodged a bullet as she returned home that night. She can’t wait for the next convention to happen.

Published 
Written by mter100
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments