Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Damn, Look At Them Titties!

"Nothing's wrong with ogling a big pair of MILF tits. Even better if it's two pairs. Doing it in front of your girlfriend, however, isn't very wise."

62
15 Comments 15
8.5k Views 8.5k
3.4k words 3.4k words
Recommended Read

A blowjob from your girlfriend on a secluded beach was as swell as the dick itself being sucked. Ah, the simple joys of life before I royally screwed everything up.

My dad always cautioned me on the inappropriateness of staring. I wish he’d been more specific on its potential as a relationship killer – Especially a relationship hanging from a malnourished fingertip.

Over the movie of two topless, big-titty, white milfs skipping along the beach, giggling and hugging each other, was the wet, popping sound of me escaping my girlfriend’s mouth and her barking.

“Bastard!” She slapped the taste out of my being and brought me back to reality. Her twin afro puffs morphed into metaphorical horns as her venomous stare framed by twin plaits covering her temples persecuted me.

“Ow, what’d I do?” I rubbed my jaw.

“You beg me to come out with you. I actually agree because I wanna see if we can patch things up, and you here staring at old topless bitches while I’m sucking ya muthafuckin’ dick?”

“No, wait, it ain’t like that.” I tried to stop her from standing, but she snatched her hands away.

“It’s over for real this time, Lee.” She bent over, allowing her tight, obsidian buttocks to suck in the pink bikini bottom and make me lose focus. “To think I wasted my afternoon driving all the way to this lonely ass beach.” She collected her shawl, bag and sunglasses and then marched toward her out-of-sight Jeep Wrangler.

“Come on; I just glanced at them. It’s not like I was staring or anything.” I spun her to face me, and she gave me a contemptuous glare. “Look, you’re what I want. Ain’t no one else for me. Just please, gi– ”

“No.” She shoved me, pointed, and said more firmly, “No!”

“Babe, you’re my ride. How am I supposed to get home?”

“Catch up to them same big titty bitches and get one with them. I’m out.” She saluted me and stormed off in the opposite direction.

I lumbered toward the laid-out beach spread, leaned back on my elbows, and sulked. Yes, I could have pursued her, but I had no choice other than to respect her decision. Not only had I lost another chance with the best girlfriend I ever had, but I lost my goddamn ride too!

When I looked to my right, the bustily blessed beauties had stopped. Their asses were decent – couldn’t touch my girl’s... ex-girl’s – but their boobs were extra-terrestrial phenomena. When they turned to the side, the four mammaries melded almost into one giant entity as they continued their giggling. When I squinted, their giggling aimed its mischievous nature in my direction.

Great, on top of being stranded, the same women I lusted after made jokes at my expense too.

The hand-holding duo strolled toward me and stopped at my three o’clock. Only then did I realize my dick and balls still hung over my boxer’s waistband, so I tugged it over the goods. Both ladies tittered at that.

“We take it things didn’t go well there?” asked the darker blonde.

I shrugged.

“We’re not sorry for walking past you guys topless, by the way,” said the bleach-blonde whose friend punched her in the arm, “but we are for what happened between you two.”

“Hey, look… ” I sat up and looped my forearms around my knees, “… it ain’t your fault, aight? I was the one staring.”

“Looks like you’re gonna need a ride.” The darker blonde extended her hand. “I’m Lacey, and this is one of my oldest friends, Miriam.”

I shook Lacey’s hand, and Miriam bent forward and did the same. I couldn’t help but chuckle at how their tits bounced while performing such a menial, everyday task.

“What’s so funny?” Miriam asked, standing up.

I stood up, folding my beach spread, and said, “This.” I stretched my arms wide and turned slowly. “This entire situation. Today was supposed to be about reconnecting, but instead, I mess it up as usual with my horny ass.”

“I don’t know all about what’s happening with you…?” Lacey hung on that last word.

“Leon, but everybody calls me Lee. Sorry, I didn’t mention that before.”

“It’s okay.” Lacey turned to Miriam. “I think he should walk with us and hang out; whaddya say?”

“Well…” Miriam scanned me and said, “I was looking forward to just us girls, but we’ve been here for a bit. Capping it off with some company can’t be that bad. Plus, he needs a ride.”

“And even though you say it’s your fault, we still feel somewhat responsible for that blowout you guys had.”

“We do?” Miriam tiptoed and grimaced when Lacey pinched her backside. “We absolutely do.”

I pumped my fist, and Lacey reached out for my hand, so I took it, and we all went for a stroll.

I have to say, the walk and subsequent chatter when we arrived and sat at their spot proved more enjoyable than I anticipated. Considering their tits swayed freely for the entire duration, even I was surprised at my ability to focus. Lacey and Miriam’s friendship began in college, and they owned a real estate firm together. They talked about how much they’d been there for each other through many tough times and good times throughout the years and even tried convincing me that I could win my girl back.

Fat chance of that happening.

I didn’t step out on Daria, but my eyes always wandered. She constantly preached that I kept the door open to the possibility of cheating which pissed me off because guys checked out girls. Know what? Girls checked out guys too, and that’s perfectly fine. What caused the initial split was her finding a threesome video on my phone where a participant resembled her best friend – that ass especially. I told her it was just a coincidence, but she convinced herself that I wanted to bang her bestie and walked away. Honestly, her bestie made tons of women look ordinary, but I never intended to cheat on Daria with her or anyone.

“You do know you were wrong for watching a dirty vid with someone that resembled your girlfriend’s best friend, though, right?” Lacey asked.

“More like you should’ve deleted the video after whacking off,” Miriam said.

“Miriam.”

“Okay, hidden it.”

“Miriam!”

A chuckle from me complimented their banter.

“I thought she was trippin’ at first,” I said, “but I can get where she’s coming from. It’s definitely over this toss. I deserve it.”

Both Milfs sighed. “Well, maybe now isn’t the time for you to be in a committed relationship, anyway.” Miriam rubbed my leg, and her tits brushed my arm. The electric currents that ran through my muscle fibers found their way to my dick, making it twitch.

“So, what do I do now?” I asked, looking over to Lacey, who mirrored Miriam’s actions, sending another jolt of electricity to my groin and swelling me a few inches more.

“You’re only twenty-one years old, Leon,” Lacey started. “From what you told us, you should be sowing your wild oats now.”

“Yeah.” Miriam pecked my neck, held it, and twirled her tongue, making my heart-rate speed out of control.

“Shit, um.” My concentration faded. “Wait, I don’t wanna cheat. No, what am I saying?”

“Yes, what are you saying?” Lacey asked. “You said it yourself – it’s over. A lost cause.” She reached below my waistband and fetched my hardening dick. “So, let us finish what she started. Trust me: having lots of hot, meaningless sex now will be better for you in the long run.”

“Yeah.” Miriam lifted to her knees, sticking her pert ass into the air, and shoved her head toward my lap. They both tugged at my waistband, so I lifted my butt, allowing them to drag my bottoms down. “You’ll never be able to settle down unless you fuck all that horniness outta your system. This is what your early twenties are for, bud.”

I swallowed sandpaper as my big dick reared its flushed, pink head. Miriam lifted her heavy breasts and dropped them on my thigh as she opened up wide for Lacey to feed me into her hungry mouth.

“Mmm, suck that big, black cock.” Lacey bit her bottom lip and maintained eye contact with her friend. Miriam cupped her breasts, rubbed the nipples along my shaft, and I groaned. “Ooh, he likes it. Keep doing that.”

Miriam peered over at me; her cheeks hollowed and released me with a louder pop than Daria did earlier. Lacey then mirrored her bestie’s position and caged the base of my penis with her nipples and areola. Drool ran from Miriam’s maw over my glans as she tit-hugged my dick’s top half. Then, simultaneously, they looked at me and slid up and down, using Miriam’s saliva as lube for their tit cage.

“Damn.” I reclined onto my elbows.

Lacey’s ass was a bit rounder than Miriam’s, but I couldn’t tell whose tits were bigger, nor did I care. They continued moistening my meat with their tongues, sometimes mixing hot and cold breaths on it and then sucking the tip.

I stood and pulled them to a kneeling position by their hair.

“You gonna fuck our faces, now?” Miriam licked her lips and poked her butt out further behind her upturned face.

The question had nothing to do with my initial intention, but since she suggested it, I replied in a low voice, “Yes.”

Miriam opened wide, giving me a visual of her uvula, and Lacey sucked in wind as I fed my veiny, angry monster into the depths of her friend’s throat.

“That’s it, right down your throat, you nasty bitch.” Lacey flattened her palm on my hand, which still held Miriam’s head, and pushed her forward until her irises disappeared. She sputtered, gagged, and finally retched when she pushed off my thighs. The laughter, red, watery eyes, and slop dripping from her chin and onto her whorish tits fed my deepest perversions all too well.

ArianaStarsTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArianaStarsTS

Lacey scooped some of the slobber on Miriam’s chest, rubbed it on her own jugs, and then said, “My turn.”

Miriam and I nodded simultaneously. She bunched up Lacey’s hair at the back, and I covered her hand for the tandem offense.

“Open up and say ‘aah’,” Miriam said while ragdolling Lacey’s head.

Lacey followed the instruction and added her fat, long tongue to the mix. My dick solidified into granite, and I fed it into her throat, engorging more as she coughed and gurgled.

“Fuuuck.” My lower mandible threatened to sweep the ground. Being in her throat defeated the greatest embraces I’d ever experienced – with slathers of appreciation for my balls. Lacey’s eyes bugged out of her skull, and they crossed as Miriam, and I pushed her deeper.

“That’s a good bitch,” Miriam said through her teeth and yo-yoed Lacey’s head several more times so she could make sloshy, choking sounds.

As great as the blowjob was, sex only reaches its peak when you make a woman nut. I ordered them to lie on their backs, and I feasted on their swollen, pink nipples. While I dined, they peeled off their bikini bottoms. I trailed my tongue down Miriam’s stomach and attacked her clitoris with wanton impatience. Many so-called experts advise teasing and titillating more, but when two succulent milfs grumble at you, “Eat my fucking cunt” it’s a bit hard to ignore that order.

My licks dotted and slashed so many inconceivable patterns across their love buds; their screams nearly opened new portals into the afternoon sky. Fingering Lacey’s g-spot made her shudder like the victim of an electrical fence bearing 10,000 volts, whereas doing the same to Miriam made her abuse the old cuss words and create new ones.

“Arrgh, you young, fucking, goddamned motherfucker!” Miriam frothed at the mouth, glaring through her disheveled blond strands, and bucked another orgasm into my face. She yanked me off her mound and said, “Fuck my cunt. You hear me, you bastard? Fuck me!”

“Jesus Christ,” Lacey said. She grabbed Miriam by the throat. “He heard you, whore. What’re you waiting for, Leon? Fuck this hot bitch.”

The harsh verbiage between them elevated my arousal quicker than expected, so I strained to exercise as much self-control as possible. I slid into Miriam, whose eyeballs bulged, and she kept mouthing, “Fucking pound me, motherfucker.”

Gosh, her language was so deliciously disgusting.

I planked onto my fists, and we gyrated in synchronised fashion. My pubic bone ground against her clit, which caused her to throw her neck around and growl like a predator nobody should be stuck in the jungle with. I kept my steady pace, and Lacey grabbed my jaw and kissed me. This continued until Miriam lunged her hips into my crotch violently and screamed, “Fuck you, I’m fucking cumming. Fuck!”

The thrashing that followed more resembled an exorcism than an orgasm.

“God, Miri, you’re such a dirty bitch.” Lacey pecked her best friend and latched her own legs to her shoulders. “I want you to kill me with that cock.”

I withdrew from Miriam, cock-slapped Lacey’s fat cunt lips, and rammed her in one go. A gasp escaped her gaping mouth, and she stared at me intently. I fisted her hair and forced her to look as I retracted my hips to their maximum, remaining inside, and plowed into her guts with a loud, fleshy crash. This slamming repeatedly filled her hot cunt, welcoming the warmth of her sweaty ass-crack against my scrotum and her jello legs against my torso.

“Damn, you’re tight.” I sunk my digits into her hamstrings, and Miriam knelt next to me and licked my nipple. She dropped her jaw open and trailed spit on Lacey’s tongue, who then lapped it. Miriam bowed toward Lacey and kissed her as I kept pounding.

“We want you to cum, Lee,” Miriam said after parting lips with Lacey. She was bent over, propped on one forearm, and her breasts squished on their spread. She wagged her tongue and said, “Aaah,” while Lacey’s brain shut off from my hard pummelling. She stared blankly at our penetration due to my grip on her hair, latching her chin to her chest. Dribble ran from her lower lip, and at that moment, I pulled out harshly and stood wide-legged, pointing my fat dick at their faces. Miriam hauled her bestie to a seated, shoulder-to-shoulder position. She swatted my jerking hand away and took over, plumping her fat tits with an arm while Lacey, whose brain switched on, plumped hers also.

“Fucking cum all over us with your big cock, you son of a bitch.” Miriam whacked ferociously from the base while Lacey’s fist worked the top half. If I hadn’t met them until that point, the way each waited for my eruption would’ve spoken their personalities to me. Lacey’s eyes and lips remained sealed, but Miriam talked dirty. When that pre-nut groan started to surge from my chest, she nearly unhinged her jaw and stuck her tongue out wide and flat, staring at me through her crazy blue eyes.

If Miriam sounded carnivorous earlier, I mimicked an extinct creature from the vast prehistoric eras. White, off-white, and clear ribbons jetted, spooled, and dribbled all over their joint faces and breasts. Their foreheads, mouths, hair, and tits weren’t safe from my orgasmic barrage of hot, filthy jizz. When the caveman vocals ended, and my modern sense returned, long gloops strung from their jaws, chins, and ears; onto their oversized breasts and collarbone hollows. In my recovery, I aimed to keep track of which jizz trail running down their torsos took the lead position. Lacey’s seminal present seemed to be winning the race.

“Oh my God, that’s the hardest I’ve ever nutted!” I rolled onto my butt, and they laughed their sticky faces off.

“And that’s what you should spend your youth doing until you’re ready to commit,” Lacey said, scooping up the winning stream before it reached her pubic area. She sucked it up, then scooped more off Miriam’s breasts, but the latter held her wrist.

“Don’t be greedy,” Miriam said. “What’s on me is mine, and what’s on you is yours.”

I reclined and interlocked my hands behind my head, cackling to the heavens, thanking the sex gods for that encounter. The period to savour the moment was brief as Miriam stood astride of my head, facing me, and squatted on it.

“You ain’t getting off that easy.” She ground my face with her cunt, and I cupped her buttocks to consume my supper. No microwaves needed since I ate it fresh off the stove – for once. She leaned away and rolled her hips as my tongue twirled inside her slimy orifice, encouraging her to go faster until she shrieked, shuddered, and fell to the side. Lacey wasted little time and hopped onto my face-saddle, backing me, and I spread her fleshy cheeks, only to be greeted by the sweet scent of her moisturizer mixed with sweat. Her gyrations shot her into orbit thanks to my flattened tongue, which serviced her savoury vulva.

“Lee!”

That voice didn’t belong to either lady with me, but I damn sure recognized it.

Lacey crept to the left, and I sat up to find a startled Daria. A white midriff and daisy dukes replaced her pink bikini. If I hadn’t just busted the world’s greatest nut, I would’ve rushed over and taken her right there.

“To think I actually came back for you. Felt guilty for overreacting. For–”

“You’re right,” I said. “You did overreact. But to be honest, I don’t blame you.”

“What?”

The Milfs exchanged looks, and Lacey said, “Maybe we should give you some privacy.”

“No,” I said. “It’s fine. Daria, you were also right about the fact that we shouldn’t be together. We only broke up again today, and I’m already messing with other women. I never cheated on you, but this still isn’t good enough.” I pointed at my recent sex partners. “I’m too immature to be in a committed relationship now but mature enough to know I shouldn’t be in any.”

Daria stared, dumbfounded.

“I’ve got my ride right here with these ladies.” I slapped their legs that were on either side of me. “You deserve better, Daria – way better. I’m sorry.”

Daria folded her arms, rolled her eyes and disappeared into a profanity-laced huff. The ladies stood up, extended their hands to me, and pulled me up.

“I know that had to be tough,” Lacey said.

“It’s okay,” I said. “Y’all were on the money about everything. Today showed me I need to be single for... a little while.”

“Yeah,” Miriam said. “Just be prepared because she will drag your name through pig shit with your mutual friends...”

“... and her girlfriends,” Lacey added.

“On the bright side, you’re pretty damn good-looking with a big fucking cock. Do that settling shit when you’re ready. Not before.”

After a snicker, I said, “You ladies are like wise sages or fairy godmothers with the advice.”

“Nah, we’re just women in their mid-forties.”

Everyone chuckled.

“Time to get you home,” Lacey said.

I held over for my trunks and put them on. “Aren’t you gonna do something about the um?” I pointed at them and then drew a circle on my face with my index finger.

“We’ll just wash it off when we get home,” Miriam said. “This isn’t our first rodeo.”

“That’s such a middle-aged thing to say,” I said.

“Yeah, well, these middle-aged broads just made you bend the knee.” Lacey slapped my shoulder, and they both ran ahead of me.

“Hey, it was a mutual thing. Hey, wait up!”

I chased them to their vehicle and got that ride. Throughout the drive, they told me to keep their advisement in mind, so I initiated an exchange of numbers because I needed the occasional reminder. As a young man, I refused to neglect opportunities to receive continuous sage advice.

Published 
Written by CarltonStJames
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments