Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daisy, Part One

"Friday Happy Hour turns into much more"

66
8 Comments 8
6.7k Views 6.7k
3.9k words 3.9k words

I arrived at Smitty’s right after work. I walked in and looked around. It was a basic dive bar with décor of neon beer signs, old concert posters, booze ads, and a lot of Giants and 49ers stuff on the walls. The juke box was playing a Blake Shelton tune. I walked to the far end of the bar so I could survey the place since it was my first time there. It was a typical old style bar with two pool tables, darts, and a vintage shuffleboard table.

For being in the industrial and warehouse part of town I was surprised that there were a lot of women for such a cheap looking joint. Then I noticed the table tent signs, “$2 off all drinks Friday 3pm to 7pm. Show your Work ID Badge.”

I took a seat at the bar and ordered a craft beer from the tap list. The cute young lady, Shelly, brought it back and started chatting me up. “First time here?”

I laughed and asked, “Do I have a sign on me that says ‘Smitty’s Virgin?’” I explained to her that I was meeting a friend named Mike.

“Oh, you know Mike? He’s a Friday regular, he should be here about now. Wave if you need anything,” she told me as she headed down the long bar.

Soon Mike arrived; as he walked towards me, he greeted a handful of both men and women. “Jeff, you made it!” he exclaimed. “Did you meet Shelly?”

I confirmed that I had. He told me, “I know her Mom from high school. Imagine a fifty-three year old Shelly who still looks hot. Boy, I’d like to fuck her mom.”

“Who are you kidding, you’d like to fuck both Shelly and her mother!” I fired back.

Being a Friday, and the number of ladies at Smitty’s, I stayed for a third beer. I’m usually a “two beers and go home kind of guy,” but I was intrigued with this crowd.

There was a table of three women that really had my attention. All seemed to be forty-five to fifty-five in age, dressed nice, and attractive Latina’s. I walked over to their table and introduced myself.

“You know Mike?” asked one, who introduced herself as Daisy. I explained that we were new friends having met several times at other spots in town the past month.

“Is he not a good guy?” I inquired.

The older of the three, Melanie, said “He’s a bit of a player. He’s hit on all of us.”

“Oh, okay. Well, I’m not a player,” I told the ladies. “And, for what it’s worth, I can’t blame Mike, all of you are attractive women.”

“That’s what a player would say,” joked Daisy.

As I talked with them, I learned that they worked at the nearby Target warehouse in the Human Resources Department. I quickly gave them my story about being divorced two plus years, and that I was just looking to date.

Out of the blue, Daisy said, “We should go out. How about brunch Sunday at Mulligan’s?”

“I’d love to take you to brunch,” I told her.

“No, I’m taking you to brunch. Eleven o’clock,” she said.

“Oh, okay. Sounds great,” I said.

Melanie looked at me, smiled, and said, “She’s a feisty one. You know how us Latinas can be.”

Having finished my beer, I told the ladies it was time for me to go home and make dinner. “Hopefully I’ll see you two again,” I said looking at Melanie and Letty. “And, Daisy, I’ll see you Sunday morning.”

I tracked Mike down and let him know I was leaving. “I see you met the “Target Latinas,” he said.

“Yes, I did. Cute gals. In fact, Daisy asked me out for brunch on Sunday,” I told him.

“Really?” Mike said. “I’ve asked all of them out over the past year and have been stonewalled.”

I raised my eyebrow and told him, “They said you’re a player.”

Mike laughed, “Guilty as charged!” He continued, “Text me after brunch. Maybe we can grab a drink Sunday afternoon.”

***

I arrived at Mulligan’s just before eleven o’clock and checked-in with the hostess to learn that Daisy had made a reservation. I told the hostess I’d wait outside for Daisy to arrive and went back through the door.

“Jeff,” I heard from behind me. I turned to see Daisy, about thirty feet away. My jaw almost hit the sidewalk. She was dressed in an above the knee summer dress with spaghetti straps. It was a bright turquoise color, which looked great on her dark brown skin tone. Daisy wore cute leather sandals with silver and turquoise accents.

“Wow, you look stunning, Daisy,” I told her.

“Thanks. A bit cuter than my work attire you saw at Smitty’s,” she said.

“I don’t know, you looked really cute Friday,” I said, being a brown-noser.

Over the next ninety minutes we got to know each other over brunch and bottomless mimosas. I learned that Daisy was from East Sacramento but had moved to Woodland twenty years ago after her divorce to raise her two kids. She’d been in HR since college, and with Target for twenty-five years. I was a bit shocked to learn she was only fifty-one years old as she looked younger.

We shared the love of the ocean, beaches, tropical destinations, country music, football, camping, and craft beer. I was thinking that she seemed almost too good to be true. Daisy was about five-foot nine-inches tall, a curvy size ten, and with a great rack being shown off in her v-neck dress.

Not wanting to be too pushy I asked, “I’d love to see you again. I would like to take you to dinner Tuesday. Are you free?”

Daisy seemed to blush, “Yes, I am free. I’d love to see you again.”

As we left the restaurant and headed towards our cars it had become very warm for a mid-May day. For just before one o’clock it was easily over eighty degrees, probably closer to eighty-five. As we walked and chatted Daisy said she was going to spend the afternoon in her backyard pool.

“Oh, I’m so jealous!” I exclaimed.

“Why don’t you follow me home and we can hang out,” said Daisy.

I was thrilled with the idea but told her, “I need to go home and get my swimsuit though.”

“My son has two pairs at the house. You’re about his same size I bet. Thirty-six waist?” she inquired.

Laughing, I confirmed, “Yes, a thirty-six waist.”

“Great! I’m driving the white Mercedes 450 SUV. Follow me home,” Daisy told me.

As we arrived at her car, I told her I was driving the black Tacoma truck, and went in for a hug. It was a nice embrace and as we parted our eyes locked. As if both on cue, we inched closer and had a nice two-second lip kiss. My toes tingled and I saw fireworks in my head. I went in for another kiss and was greeted by Daisy’s tongue parting my lips. We kissed softly for five seconds, and I pulled back.

“I knew you’d be a nice kisser,” Daisy whispered.

Smiling at her, I told her, “I was thinking the same thing about you.”

Ten minutes later, I walked in the front door of Daisy’s home. It was a nice newer home with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. She led me around giving me a quick tour before taking me out to the backyard and the pool. It was beautifully landscaped and had a tropical feel with tall palm trees, green shrubs, two fountains, and a second covered patio in one corner with more seating.

As we headed back inside, she told me, “There is a third bathroom in the garage for pool guests. You’ll find a suit on one of the shelves. Grab two towels for us and meet me at the pool,” she instructed.

I took my time changing thinking it will take her longer but when I got to the pool, she was already wading waist deep in the water. Daisy was now wearing a bright yellow bikini. Her body was even better than I thought.

“You really know what colors look great on you. First, that turquoise dress and now this yellow bikini,” I confessed. “Damn, you look very cute!”

“And you’re pretty handsome yourself, Jeff,” she said. “My son's suit seems to fit you well.”

“Yes, it’s fine. Not a print I’d pick, but it works on short notice,” I joked. Mario’s suit was sky blue with yellow rubber duckies.

As I looked at this hermosa mujer (beautiful woman) I could feel my manhood growing so I casually lowered the towels I had tucked under one arm. As I glanced back at Daisy, I’m pretty sure she noticed too as she had a devilish grin.

“Why don’t you join me in the water and that will go away,” she laughed.

“Oh my God. I’m so sorry,” I stammered.

“Don’t be. You’re a man, I’m a woman. You told me I’m cute. Things happen,” she said. “Now get in here and kiss me again.”

I didn’t need to be asked twice to kiss her again, so I walked in down the stairs and went over to Daisy and passionately kissed her. We kissed several times over about forty seconds. As we broke, I noticed my cock was still rock hard and I knew she had to have felt it on her lower stomach as we had been locked into a tight embrace as we kissed.

“Well, someone is excited. Maybe I should take care of that for you,” Daisy said as she rubbed my dick through the swimsuit. “I knew I wanted to fuck you half-way through brunch. You’re a good guy, handsome, and a gentleman. Let’s have some fun this afternoon.”

I was a bit taken aback but loved what I was hearing. “How many mimosas did you have,” I laughed. “What did you have in mind? Would you like to go inside or right here in the pool?” I asked playfully.

“Yes, and yes,” she laughed. “Look, I haven’t been with a guy in over a year. Most men in Woodland are idiots. You’re different. I like you. Let’s have some fun and see where this might go. Now take off that suit.”

As I was trying to take off her son’s swimsuit, she untied her top and let it fall in the water, Next, she pulled down her bottoms, grabbed the top, and tossed them on the pool deck. Here we were standing waist deep in water and buck naked. Thinking to myself, I thought, “Mike will never believe me.”

Daisy had remarkable tits for a woman of her age. Nice 36D’s, just a little sagging, large areolas, and big dark nipples.  As I stepped towards her to kiss her, she asked, “How do you like my tits? I had them refurbished about five years ago.”

lucky_girl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lucky_girl

Laughing, I told her, “The girls look amazing. As does your entire body.”

“Let’s get out of the water, I want your cock really hard,” Daisy told me. “Let’s go to the back area,” pointing at the sitting area in the corner.

As we exited the pool, I followed her and got my first look at her amazing ass. Daisy had mentioned she went to the gym three days a week and it was apparent that she does lunges and such to tone and lift her booty. I envisioned gliding my cock in her crack, slapping her ass in doggy, and rimming her starfish.

As we got back into the shade Daisy went to the back counter and grabbed us two beers from the small dorm-sized fridge. We sat on the L-shaped outdoor couch, and she nestled into my arm. Soon we resumed kissing and our hands begin caressing and touching our erogenous zones.

I made the first move as I kissed my way down her neck to her breasts. As I lightly massaged her left breast, I took the right into my mouth and started sucking lightly. Daisy let out a slight sigh of pleasure. I alternated between licking, sucking both light and hard, kissing, and pinching her tits.

Daisy’s hand had made its way to my rock-hard cock and was softly fondling and stroking my manhood and caressing my balls. This went on for a good five minutes before she bent over and took my girth into her mouth. “Ohhhh, yesssss,” I whispered.

Daisy looked up and pushed me onto my back while she maneuvered between my legs. “You have a beautiful cock, Jeff. Good size, nice mushroom head, and shaved clean. I like a shaved man,” she told me. She mixed it up by sucking, licking, and stroking my dick as she rubbed my boys in one hand. Soon she took one testicle into her mouth and playfully sucked on it, and while still in her mouth, tickled my sack with her tongue causing me to giggle a bit.

I hadn’t had been with a woman in about seven months and Daisy was a blow job pro. I could feel myself wanting to blow my load into her mouth but knew at my age I might not be able to get hard for a while to fuck this hot, sexy Latina. “God damn babe, you better stop or I’m going to cum. I want to last so we can have more fun,” I told her.

She looked at me with a twinkle in her eye and removed her lips from my cock. “Yeah, I want to have a lot of fun too. But the day is young, and we have all day and night." Pausing momentarily, "Well then, I hope you plan on eating my pussy now,” Daisy said.

“Absolutely!” I exclaimed. Coming to my senses I realize we were in her backyard and she has three neighbors surrounding the back patio area. “Are we cool fucking and getting a bit loud out here?” I asked.

“Oh, are you a loud one?” she giggled. “Yes, none of them have pools and all are older than we are. They’ll be inside on a warm day like today.”

“Good,” I told her. “Now lay back and enjoy yourself.” I positioned one of her legs up and over the back of the couch while the other is placed with her foot on the concrete. Daisy had a pretty pussy with dark lips. She was obviously freshly waxed as there was no stubble or signs of razor burn. As I touch her mound, I could feel her warmth and wetness. I slowly used two fingers to spread her lips giving me a view of her pink love tunnel. My fingers glided up and down a few times lubricating her full slit before I slowly guided in one finger.

“Make me cum. Make me cum,” Daisy asked.

I looked up at her as I was now kneeling on the concrete, giving myself easy access to her honeypot. “I’ll do my best,” I told her laughing slightly.

My fingers continued priming her pussy, getting her not only wet but turned on. I started low, next to her rosebud, with my tongue and slowly ran it the full length of her slit up towards her clit, avoiding her pleasure nub, and then back down with the underside of my tongue. I repeated this four times when I noticed Daisy had her hands on my head.

I softly parted her lips with my tongue as I probed her pussy lightly. Daisy moved her hips slightly, so I added a single finger. She squirmed a bit more, so I added a second finger. “Oh yes,” she said. I slowly started to bang her cunt. After about ten strokes I rubbed my thumb in her wetness and begin to press on her clit. “You bastard. That feels so good,” she told me.

“It is supposed to feel good, my beautiful flower,” I told her.

Seeing how she responded to my thumb I started to rub her clit in a circular fashion while with my off hand I started to pinch her nipples. “You bastard,” Daisy said again. With that I slapped her left boob causing her to twitch and she yelled, “Oh yes!”

Seeing how that turned her on, I decided to replace my thumb with my mouth. I gave her clit a rapid fire of kisses making her push my head into her pleasure palace. Next, I started sucking her tic-tac and flicking it with my tongue. Daisy was now moaning softly and moving her hips upward. My hand was going from tit-to-tit pinching and slapping her nipples in no particular order.

“Oh fuck, I’m so close,” Daisy whispered. “Focus on my clit. I need to climax!”

I laughed, “I know what to do Daisy.” And wanting to prove my point I went turbo on her clit with my tongue flicking her nub as I continued to bang her gash harder and harder with my two fingers. Her juices were flowing live a river, soaking the couch cushion.

Daisy’s moans became louder her body told me she was close as her hips were bucking into my mouth. “Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh fuck!” she screamed. With that I pushed my fingers in deep and pressed on her g-spot. That sent her over the edge, “Oh fuck! I’m cumming! Yes! Yes! Yes!”

Her creamy white cum tasted great and I slowly pulled my mouth away from her clit and removed my fingers from the grasp of her pussy. I stood up on my knees and saw the look of a sexually satisfied woman whose smile said one thing and her eyes another. I licked my fingers and asked her, “Would you like a taste?”

“Yes, please,” Daisy mumbled. After she sucked her cum off my fingers, she looked at me and whispered, “That was amazing. If you can fuck half as good as you eat pussy we’re going to be in trouble.”

I chuckled and told her, “No, you’re in trouble, because I fuck even better!” I grabbed my beer off the coffee table and took a long guzzle.

“Hand me my beer,” said Daisy. She took a sip and told me, “There is just something about you that I like. I’ll be honest, when I saw you at Smitty’s the other night I called “dibs” on you to my girls. You walked in liked you owned the place, and you were dressed much nicer than the usual crowd.”

I laughed, “If I’m being honest, you caught my eye too. Letty & Melanie are cute women, but you have an energy about you that simply drew me to you. I’m so happy you asked me to brunch.”

“Just so you know, I don’t usually bring guys home on the first date to swim, let alone get naked in the pool. We, I don’t know… we just click,” Daisy said.

“We do click,” I told her. “Now, suck my cock hard so I can fuck you like a real man should.”

After about five minutes of stroking, sucking, and licking my pink steel is at full strength. I told Daisy, “Get up here and ride me. I’m going to suck on your tits and make you cum again.”

“Is cowgirl your favorite position?” Daisy asked.

“I like them all. Except standard missionary. Love doggy and reverse cowgirl too. A few others that I don’t even know what you call them,” I laughed.

As Daisy started to straddle my cock, she pinched my nipples hard and gave them a bit of a twist. I didn’t flinch but did let out a soft moan of pleasure. “Oh, you like that, huh?” She then reached down under her honey pot, grabbed my cock, and guided it into her wet pussy.

We fucked like this for probably ten minutes, going both fast and slow. I had easy access to her “refurbished” tits and edged her a couple of times as I sucked and licked her nipples. I told Daisy, “I want you on your back and I’m going to be on my knees.” She smiled and quickly unmounted my cock.

As we got into our new position, I held my fat six inches and slapped it on her slit and clit several times. Before I pushed into her, I slid my big purple up and down her outer lips. She couldn’t wait any longer. “Will you just fuck me. I need that cock inside of me,” Daisy said.

Over the course of about fifteen minutes, I moved her around a bit. One leg on my shoulder, her foot in my mouth sucking on her big toe, on her side, both legs over my shoulders, and her legs held high above my head. We were having some fun dirty talking and expressing what felt good and what we like when I told her, “Pull back your legs. I’m going to jackhammer you until I explode.”

“Fuck me hard and fast!” Daisy begged.

I knew I was close to summiting the mountain as I thrusted like the Energizer Bunny. One hand was squeezing her left boob, and with my left hand my thumb was rubbing her clit. I gave her a warning signal. “I’m close, babe!”

“Shoot your load on me. Give me your jizz!” she said.

After a few more pumps I pulled out and gave myself three stokes before I shot three gushers of my white spunk all over Daisy’s body as I let out an animalistic grunt. I stoked a few more times and cum oozed off my mushroom head onto her pussy.

“That was awesome!” Daisy declared. She started wiping up my spunk and rubbing her nipples with it. Then she took a few globs into her mouth. “Mmm, sweet. Must be from all the fruit at brunch” she giggled. With another swipe of jizz off her body, she offered me my cum, “Taste yourself.”

As I sucked my sticky seed off her fingers we hear, “Daisy, is everything okay?”

Her eyes got as wide as saucers and she quickly whispered, “It’s my neighbor.”

“Yes, Jack, everything is okay back here. Thanks for checking on me,” she yelled back with a grin.

Jack replied, “Okay. If you need anything just text us.”

Now whispering she said, “Let's cool off in the pool. We’re sweaty and I’m covered in your cum.” Daisy and I quietly frolicked in the pool for about ten minutes before she suggested we go inside and make margaritas.

Over the next few hours, we fucked throughout her house. I bent her over the kitchen counter, on her living room leather couch, and in her king-sized bed. We ended up in the garage bathroom shower were we sensually washed each other.

As I got dressed, I noticed it was past seven o’clock. I told her, “I’m starving. Let’s go to dinner.”

 

End Part One.

Published 
Written by Taco4x4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments