Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Classic Ride

"A Milf in a classic ride offers him a completely different kind of ride."

114
14 Comments 14
4.1k Views 4.1k
6.9k words 6.9k words

It was a beautiful, late summer night. There was a bit of a chill in the air, but nothing a light jacket and jeans couldn’t remedy. The moon was full, so I kept the fire low – barely more than the coals I’d used to cook dinner earlier. I’d finally earned a week of vacation at my first real job, and I was indulging a long-denied need to get out of doors for more than a night.

All my friends either were off to college or couldn’t get the same week off, so I was flying solo until the weekend. The peaceful solitude – especially at night – was amazing. I had plenty of beer to last me, and the pond down the road was full of fish, which is where I’d acquired my dinner. Unfortunately, it was too late in the year to take a jump off the cliff into the water far below.

The edge of an old strip mine pit might not seem like the smartest place to consume alcohol, but if you were underage, Killer Pit was the safest place to do it. It was in the absolute middle of nowhere, and cops would have had to walk for miles to sneak up on you. It was also technically private property – with gates across the roads and faded no trespassing signs – though the mining company had shut down decades before. With nobody around to complain, and the probability of actually catching people low, the cops didn’t bother. They preferred to skulk around the highways outside the area and catch people going in with alcohol in the car or leaving drunk.

It was always a bit of an anxious trip in, but once you were through a gate, you were more or less home-free.

I was thinking about calling it a night when I saw the flash of headlights off in the distance. I had a good five minutes to hurl my beer and the empty cans over the edge of the cliff if necessary, so I watched. After a couple of minutes, I knew it wasn’t a cop. It was a car rather than an SUV, and the headlights were all wrong. Once I could hear the engine clearly, I relaxed. It was a muscle car, and nothing like what the police used.

Killer Pit was also a popular hook-up spot, and I assumed it was someone sneaking out to bang their girlfriend in the back seat. I silently apologized to the guy in case I accidentally cock-blocked him by being there.

Sure enough, the car pulled off the gravel road and onto the dirt path over to where I was at the cliff edge. I was behind some scrub bush at the bottom of a small rise, and I guess it was enough to conceal me and my truck. The car rolled past me – the rumble of the engine shattering the silence of the night.

I’m nothing resembling a car guy, but even I could appreciate a classic. It was something from the 70s and looked pristine. Someone had done a lot of work on that car.

A few seconds later the car turned and the headlights pointed out over the cliff edge about fifty feet away from me. That’s when it came to a stop. I watched as the car idled, but the glare of the moon on the window prevented me from making out who was inside. After a minute or so, the door opened.

My brow furrowed when a woman climbed out. Without the glare, the moonlight let me get a good look at her. She looked to be in her late 30s or early 40s and had dark brown hair. She was wearing jeans that showed off a really nice ass. While she wasn’t particularly busty, the tight top she was wearing accentuated her breasts.

I guess she didn’t notice me, because she never even glanced my way. She walked over toward the edge of the cliff, and then leaned forward to look over. After a couple of seconds, she lifted a hand to her mouth and bit her thumb. I heard a sigh, and then she shook her head before walking back to the car.

The door remained open as she shut down the engine. She stared out the windshield briefly, and then let her head drop into her hands. A few moments later, I heard sniffling and whimpers.

I spent an awkward minute or two watching her cry and debating whether I should do something. I decided that I’d probably regret it if I didn’t at least go talk to her. I stood up from my camp chair and walked her way.

When I was about five feet away, I drew in a breath to say something, but she must have sensed my presence somehow. She suddenly looked up and screamed.

I lifted my hands and froze in place. I said, “Sorry. Didn’t mean to scare you.” I pointed over my shoulder and said, “I’m camped over there. Are you okay?”

She slumped back in the seat and lifted a hand to her heart, which was probably beating rapidly. “I didn’t know you were there. You scared me half to death,” she said in a shaky voice.

“Sorry. I just saw you and you looked upset. Is everything okay?”

She let out a loud, disgusted-sounding scoff. “Oh, sure. My husband is off in Vegas banging his secretary. Everything’s great.”

She reached for the passenger seat, and I saw a bottle of whisky there. As she grabbed the neck, she seemed to think better of it and let go.

“That’s messed up,” I said. “Is there’s anything I can do to help?”

“I came out here to push his precious baby over the cliff. Want to help?”

“Probably not the greatest idea,” I suggested.

She chuckled, and then sighed. “I know. I sobered up enough to realize how crazy it was about halfway here.”

“Well, it will probably hurt him more when he has to sell it in the divorce anyway.”

I saw her eyes light up and she sat up straighter while turning toward me. “Oh, that’s going to kill him. I didn’t even think about that.”

“Saves you a long walk, too. We’re kind of in the middle of nowhere,” I said, trying to lighten the mood. “My name’s Trace.”

“Helen. Not a great plan, I know.”

“You should probably hang out until you sober up,” I suggested. “Cops love to wait for people coming out of here.”

“I know. I used to come out here all the time when I was your age.” Her eyes darted up and down, looking me over. “How old are you, anyway?”

“Nineteen.”

“Out here by yourself?”

I nodded. “A couple of friends are coming this weekend, but I’m just chilling.”

Helen shook her head and chuckled. “I remember those days. Drinking, dancing, making out, jumping off the cliff... I lost my virginity right over there somewhere.”

I nodded and chuckled.

“I got fucked out here so many times. How about you?”

“Nah. Never here. Close a couple of times, but then they’d get antsy about getting caught.”

There was a moment of silence as she looked at me and bit her bottom lip. I recognized the flash of decision in her eyes right before she spoke.

“Want to?” she asked while reaching up to caress her right breast.

I leaned back and blinked hard as the question hit me. It had come completely out of the blue, and I wasn’t ready for it.

Helen winced and the hand she’d been using to stroke her breast lifted so her arm was covering the globes. She looked down and away as she said, “I’m sorry. That was stupid. As if a nineteen-year-old would want to have sex with me.”

“No. No, that’s not it at all. You just caught me off-guard,” I quickly responded.

There was a hint of sorrow in her voice that suggested she might start crying again. “You don’t have to let me down easy,” she said, sitting up straight. “I’ll get out of here and leave you alone.”

I grabbed the door when she reached for it. “I don’t want you to do something you’re going to regret – and that includes leaving right now when you’re upset with alcohol in your system and cops out there just waiting for someone.”

“The only thing I regret is being faithful to that piece of shit,” she snapped. “I had chances. Plenty of them. Hot guys too. So, unless you’re going to bend me over the seat of his precious baby, fuck me like an animal, and fill me full of cum right now, I’m leaving. I’ve embarrassed myself enough for one evening.”

That caused my lizard brain to take the reins. I’d never had a girlfriend who was on birth control, so I’d never gone bareback before. The thought of fucking her raw and blowing a load inside her sent a shiver up my spine and blood rushing between my legs.

“Just let go of the door or start taking your clothes off. One or the other.”

I did both, in that order.

Helen froze in the act of reaching for her door and gasped when she saw me take my jacket off and toss it on the roof of the car. When I reached for the tail of my shirt, her eyes rolled up in her head and she said in a husky whisper, “Oh god, yes.”

I saw her lifting her top at the same time as mine momentarily obscured my vision. She was tearing hers off and hurling it into the passenger seat as mine came to rest atop my jacket on the roof. I wondered for a moment at the wisdom of taking my shoes off out in the scrub in the dark, but there was no way I was getting my jeans off without a fight with them on. As I stepped on my left heel, she reached for the clasp of her bra.

Her tits were nothing special, but nothing to sneeze at either. Nice-sized for her frame, and gravity hadn’t taken too much of a toll. Her nipples looked erect to me, and certainly looked suckable.

I lifted my right foot once I’d freed it from my shoe, yanked off the sock, and put it next to the other on the roof. Helen unbuttoned her jeans and swung her legs out of the car to begin wriggling out of the tight denim. I unbuttoned my pants and pushed my boxers down with them.

Helen’s eyes widened and she whimpered as her eyes fixed on my cock in the moonlight. “Oh my lord,” she said in a squeaky whisper.

I’m not much bigger than average, but she seemed absolutely mesmerized by the sight of my hard dick bouncing. I’d already freed one leg from the denim by the time she looked away from my erection and turned her attention back to her own jeans.

I’d noticed how tight they were when she stepped out of the car, and it wasn’t making removing them easy for her. Once mine landed on the roof with a jangle of my belt and a whump, she nodded toward her legs and lifted them.

“Get them off me,” she said in a breathless voice.

I grasped the legs and tugged while she continued to push and wriggle. Her panties came down with them. I was surprised to see a dark nest of curly hair emerge as the denim and cotton slipped over her skin.

I’d never been a fan of hairy pussy in pics or videos, but seeing it for real changed that really quickly. There was just something about that natural patch of untamed hair there that set me to throbbing. Once her jeans slipped low enough, I could tell that she was shaved around her pussy, but that full, thick bush was still surprisingly exciting for me.

We wrestled the denim down to her knees, and then it was smooth sailing. As soon as her legs were free, I tossed her jeans and tightly rolled panties onto the roof of the car. Her fingers curled around my cock at the same time.

“Oh my god, you’re so fucking hard,” she said as she stroked me. “Give it to me.”

I was ready to get on my knees and bury my face in her pussy, but she took any option of foreplay off the table. Almost as soon as she finished speaking, she released my dick, planted her feet, turned, and bent over the front seat of her soon-to-be ex-husband’s car.

A hand reached back to spread her nether lips and she said, “Stuff me with that hard young cock.”

Well, I wasn’t going to argue with her. Her ass looked just as incredible bare as it had in the jeans. She let out a little moan as I laid my hand on her hip. The other was busy guiding my prick toward the dark pink target she’d made for me with her fingers. The moment the head of my cock touched her, I could feel how slippery and wet she was. I gave a little push, and I was inside her.

Helen let out a choked-off whimper, and followed it with a deep groan. As for me, my throat tightened up and I couldn’t make a sound at first. The sensation of sliding bare into a warm, wet, clinging pussy for the first time was unbelievable. I slipped into her to the hilt, and then finally let out a grunting growl.

“Oh my god, you’re so deep. So full. Oh fuck,” she whimpered as I luxuriated in the feeling of that slippery canal wrapped around me.

I could see her pussy juice glinting in the moonlight as I pulled back and thrust balls-deep into her again. She grunted and trembled as I stuffed her. The soft ridges and folds of her canal caressed me far more intensely than I ever could have imagined. The skin-on-skin contact gave me chills with every pump of my hips.

“Faster. Harder,” she moaned.

As much as I wanted to continue slowly burying my prick – feeling every inch of me wrapped snugly in that hot, soft, slippery pussy – I complied.

“Oh yes,” she moaned as she shifted her weight to the left. That’s when I saw her reach back with her right hand, and felt her fingertips brush my shaft as she began masturbating.

She wasn’t messing around. Within only a couple of thrusts, I could feel the slight, rapid vibration running through her pussy lips where they touched my shaft. I could hear a faint wet flapping sound as well.

“Do it. Fuck me. Fuck my pussy,” she demanded.

My body reacted before my brain could catch up, and a clap sounded as I slammed into that round ass.

“Yes!” she cried.

I knew I was in trouble after only a few claps of colliding flesh. A hot tickle shot from the buried head of my dick down my pussy-creamed shaft. I was probably a little vain about how long I could last, because I’d had two girls absolutely lose their minds when I was fucking them, and they told me afterward it was because I got them there when most guys came too fast.

Without that latex barrier shielding me from the reality of how good a pussy could really feel, it was a completely different story. I clenched my teeth and tried to think about baseball, because that was what you always heard.

It didn’t do shit.

“God yes! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!” she squealed.

Having her scream and beg for it wasn’t helping me maintain control either. She was way more vocal than any girl I’d ever been with. It was like porn coming to life. With every passing moment, I was hurtling closer to losing the battle.

When I knew I was on the cusp of the point of no return, I yanked out of her.

“Nooo!” she wailed – continuing to furiously masturbate. “Don’t stop! Fuck me please!”

“Sorry, I’m about to come,” I somehow squeezed through my tight throat.

Her voice took on a weepy quality and warbled. “Just do it! Fuck me and come in my pussy! Give it to me!”

The truth was that I’d waited just a little too long, and I was on the verge of spraying cum everywhere just from my dick throbbing. I stepped back in, tried to penetrate her, and failed. The mild discomfort of my dick bending and the much stronger feeling of embarrassment from missing the hole was probably a godsend. It reset the timer a tiny bit.

My second attempt was on target. I growled as that hot pussy enveloped me again, and she let out a long groan that sounded almost too deep to have emerged from her throat. I surrendered any attempt to hold back and pounded her pussy as if my life depended on it.

Every smack of our colliding flesh was punctuated by her yelping. My balls tightened up and I started feeling the electric tingle shooting up my spine, but I didn’t come for some reason. For a few frantic slams of my hips, I was caught on the excruciating edge, unable to tumble over. It felt like forever, even though I know logically that it couldn’t have been more than a few seconds.

My fingers dug into her hips and my breath exploded from my lungs in something resembling a bark as the first blast of cum erupted in her pussy.

My hips bucked beyond my control, pushing against her ass while I yanked on her hips – even though I was already balls-deep inside her. I know for certain I hadn’t come that hard since I lost my virginity. I just kept pulsing, filling her full of cum as my head swam with ecstasy.

“I feel it! I feel you coming in my pussy!” she screamed, and the last word turned into a screech that was suddenly choked off.

The powerful squeeze of her pussy walls shocked me out of the fog I was in from coming so hard. She sucked in a noisy gasp, lurched, and then trembled violently for a couple of moments. It was only then that I realized she was coming too. Rapid high-pitched whimpers and grunts sounded with her every breath as her orgasm ripped through her.

I don’t even remember pulling out of her. It must have taken every ounce of strength I had left, because my legs were like Jell-O as I tried to stand behind her. I ended up reaching out to catch myself on the roof of the car, and then slowly leaned in to rest my head on my arm.

I panted for breath and twitched from the aftershocks with my balls resting on her ass. I could hear her wheezing and whimpering below me. The heat of sex eventually faded, and I began to shiver from the night air.

“Oh my fucking god,” she muttered in a drawn-out, languid tone. She then chuckled and moaned.

When she began to move, I had to push off the car and stand up to get out of her way, which demonstrated quite well that my legs still weren’t cooperating. Helen climbed into the seat of the car – looking none too coordinated herself – and collapsed into it with a grunt.

“Do you have anything to drink that isn’t whisky by chance?” she asked.

After a couple of deep breaths, I answered, “I’ve got some Mtn. Dew in the cooler.”

“Please?”

“Yeah,” I responded. I sifted through the clothing on the roof and found my pants. I had to lean against the car to get my legs through, but eventually managed to pull them on.

MegganFire1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MegganFire1

Helen moaned and admired me the whole time.

I skipped the socks, slipped on my shoes, and headed back to my campsite. I heard the car start once I was a few feet away. I glanced back to see her fiddling with what I assumed were the climate controls. Once I reached my cooler, I nearly took a beer for myself, but thought better of it and grabbed two Mtn. Dews instead.

When I turned around, I saw her sitting sideways in the seat to face me – still naked – and smoking a cigarette. The overhead light was on, giving me an even better look than the moonlight. She shuddered and cupped her breast as she watched me walk back toward her.

As I neared the car, I could see that my cum was leaking out of her and running down the incline of the seat under her leg. Her face was still flushed, and her hair mussed. She looked like a textbook example of well and freshly fucked.

“Hopefully, it takes my asshole husband hours to get this out of the seat,” she said. “You really filled me up.” When I handed her the soda she said, “Thanks,” and then nodded toward the passenger seat.

I popped the top on my can as I walked around the front of the car and took a drink to salve my parched throat. I saw her turn in the seat, shut the door, and pick up the whisky from the passenger seat.

A sigh escaped me when I sat down and closed the door. The heat felt good. As nice as the night air was before she arrived, it was a bit much when I was bare-chested.

Helen reached out and ran her fingertips over my chest as I settled into the seat. “God, you are delicious.” She then gestured with her cigarette and asked, “Want one?”

“Nah, I don’t smoke.”

“Do you mind?”

I shook my head. She grabbed the crank handle and rolled her window about halfway down. Between that and the heat blowing, most of the smoke went straight out the window.

Helen took a drag from her cigarette, exhaled out the window, and asked, “Is that the first time you’ve had sex without a rubber?”

My cheeks immediately started burning. “Sorry. I–”

She cut me off with a laugh. “Don’t. I just meant I could tell by how excited you were and how hard you came. You made me come hard, so don’t be embarrassed.” Her voice took on a slight edge of anger when she added, “My asshole husband didn’t last thirty seconds the first time he went bareback with me. You beat him by a country mile.”

“Sorry you’re going through this,” I said.

She reached between her legs, tugged at her pussy lips, looked down, and said, “Right at this moment, it’s totally worth it.” She faced me again and said, “You must have been saving that one up for a while. It’s still coming out.”

“Didn’t think I was going to stop,” I admitted.

Her eyes rolled up in her head and she trembled. “God, I loved it. You’re bigger to begin with, and you were so fucking hard. Then when you started coming... Ruff!”

She laughed, and I couldn’t help but chuckle as well.

“Well, you can say you had sex at Killer Pit now.” She took a long drink and followed it with a moan. “I can’t remember the last time I had a non-diet soda. Enjoy that metabolism while you’re young.”

A bit of an awkward silence followed. I took a drink to cover my lack of conversation while trying to think of something to say. Helen took one last drag off her cigarette, tossed it out the window, and then rolled it up.

She fidgeted and made a face as she released the window crank. “Well, this was another not-so-bright plan. Sure, there’s another man’s cum all over his precious seats now, but I didn’t think about the fact I have to sit in this seat to drive home.”

“I’ve got a roll of paper towels,” I offered. “I could dip them in the cooler to get them wet.”

“Or you could get me wet again,” she said while reaching out to stroke my leg. “You already are, actually.”

The surge of blood that set off sent a shock up my spine, because it hadn’t been that long and I was still a little sensitive.

Her hand moved higher and between my legs. “You’re young. I bet it gets hard at the drop of a hat, doesn’t it?”

She wasn’t wrong. Though it was a little uncomfortable, my cock was swelling in anticipation.

Her other hand moved between her legs and she spread them as wide as she could. She ran her fingers through the curls on her mound, and I couldn’t help but look.

“You like my bush?”

“Yeah, actually,” I admitted.

“My husband hates it. The compromise was to shave around my pussy. Guess I can let it grow out again. I love the way it looks when the hair is all matted up with cum and pussy juice. It’s so fuckin’ nasty. That’s the way a properly fucked pussy should look.”

Her fingers squeezed my hardening cock, and rapidly completed the process.

“Oh god,” she muttered. “Take me in the back seat and fuck me like a whore.”

We both reached for the door handles at the same time.

I yanked off my shoes and tossed them in the floorboard as soon as I got the door open. Helen was already in the backseat by the time I stood to pull off my pants. When I tossed them back in the car, I saw her lying on the backseat with her legs spread wide. She had one bent against the back of the seat, and the other in the floor.

She reached around the driver’s seat, manipulated some kind of a switch, and the seat shot forward to where it was nearly touching the steering wheel, giving her more room. Then she shoved three fingers into her pussy and started fucking herself.

“Hurry,” she begged.

I slammed one door and opened the other. Helen pulled her fingers out of her pussy and sucked our mingled juices from them with a moan as I climbed into the back seat. I’d fucked in a car before, and it was always a cramped, uncomfortable, and awkward thing to do. This was a whole different story. That classic car had way more room. I closed the door and quickly found that kneeling with one leg and putting the other on the floor worked for me as well.

I did have a momentary case of the shivers at the thought of shoving my dick into a pussy full of cum, but the hungry, slutty look she was giving me cut through that in a hurry. Being able to see her expression, her tits, and that oddly intriguing bush between her legs helped as well.

“God yes, give me that hard young cock again,” she said as I moved into position.

Remembering my earlier, embarrassing mistake, I took careful aim before thrusting inside her.

We both froze for a moment when a very wet flatulent sound emerged from between her legs. She closed her eyes and looked ashamed for a fraction of a second, but that was it. I finished burying my cock in her pussy and we both groaned.

My dick felt odd. The sensation wasn’t really an ache, or numbness. It was an odd combination of the two, and neither at the same time. I’d never had sex so soon after coming before, so I guess that was what caused it. Regardless, I was less sensitive to how good her pussy felt as I rocked my hips in long, slow strokes.

Helen fondled and squeezed her breasts with one hand while she rubbed her clit with two fingers on the other. “Fuck yes. You’re so fucking hard. So fucking hard. So fucking deep. Stretch my pussy out with that big dick.”

It was such a turn-on to have her begging for it the way she was. Her warm, wet pussy still felt absolutely amazing wrapped around me, but I didn’t feel as if I was going to have to fight exploding in her the way I had the first time.

“Faster. Please,” she pleaded, and then cried, “Fuck yes!” when I did.

I instinctively gripped the back seat, and it provided both stability and power. Helen yelped with every pop of our bodies coming together, and the fingers working her clit moved faster.

Helen let out a growl when my balls slapped against her at the end of a slightly harder thrust. “Yes, just like that. Fuck me like a whore, make me come, and come in my pussy again.”

Her tits quivered and jiggled as I rocked her body. There were more than a few repeats of that wet fart sound. She was looking up at me with a sexy expression that was almost a dare the whole time. I could feel her juices and my cum spurting out around me every time I buried my cock inside her. The thought that she would like the car getting splattered with cum flitted through my head as I drank in the sight of her.

I leaned forward a little, changing the angle, and her mouth shot open with a gasp.

“Oh my fucking god yes!” she cried. A few grunts followed, and then a yelp. “Fuck that hairy pussy. Fuck it hard.”

Helen’s fingers flashed over her clit so hard and rapidly that I could hear it again even over my grunts of exertion and her sounds of pleasure. Her face filled with color once more. I felt the corners of my mouth turn upward as her expression tightened.

I also felt the first warning itch in my dick, letting me know that the reprieve was coming to a close.

“God yes! Don’t stop! Fuck me! You’re going to make me come! Going to make me come! Make me fucking come!” she screamed.

The flush spread down her neck and to her chest. Our skin was beginning to glisten with sweat as I pounded her and once again fought against erupting before she could come. She was well ahead of me this time.

“I’m gonna fucking come! Gonna come! Gonna come! Gonna come! Gonna...”

The next word vanished in a choking sound as her back arched, her pussy seized tight around me, and her free arm slammed hard into the door behind her.

Her scream of release warbled in time with my thrusts.

Helen absolutely came unglued as she orgasmed. One hand fisted into her pussy hair while the other flailed everywhere. Her head lashed and her body bucked beneath me. I was well on my way to joining her, and fucked her with everything I had. A growl rumbled in my throat for the last few thrusts, mingling with the yelps, grunts, and whimpers tumbling rapidly from her lips.

I literally roared as I spewed my second load of cum of the night into her.

Fingernails dug into my side, and the next thing I knew, I was lying atop her. Her nails moved to my back, holding me tight against her, and a foot hooked behind my trembling leg on the floorboard.

Our sweat-damp skin slipped over each other as we bucked and thrashed through our orgasms. Over and over, I would start to settle, only to have her pussy clamp down on me and set me off again. We suffered through the sweet throes until at last we were gasping and wheezing for breath.

“So hot,” she squeaked as an aftershock caused her nails to dig into my back again.

With the deliciously mind-numbing climax fading, I felt it too. With no small amount of effort, I lifted off her and pulled out. Her hands dropped limp, with one landing in a slap on her stomach. We both cried out as my cock slipped out of her cream-filled pussy. I sat down hard and banged my head on the window behind me.

We both muttered and shuddered and dripped with sweat for a couple of minutes before she fumbled for the window crank. After a couple of failed attempts, she said, “Window. Please.”

Little more coordinated than her, I barely managed to get hold of the handle behind her. I tried turning it the wrong way the first time, and then finally got it. The blast of cool air that rushed in through that window was pure heaven, and the shock to my system helped restore some of my senses. I turned and cranked the window on my side down as well, then sat down to hang my head out the window.

“Oh my god, you got me good. I almost passed out,” she said, and then chuckled.

Movement in my peripheral vision and the sound of skin sliding on vinyl caused me to look up. She was sitting up to lean against the door as I was. She looked down once she was seated, covered her mouth, and a snort escaped her.

She’d left a cum-slime trail from the puddle that was already dribbling into the cracks of the seat.

She said, “That’s staying right where it is. I want him to fucking know. I want him to know I got filled with cum right here in his precious baby.”

I glanced over and pointed at the back of the seat. As soon as she saw the spatters there, a wicked, vengeful grin sprang onto her face. “Mmm... Thank you. I haven’t been fucked that well in so long.”

“Thank you. It’s been a minute.”

“I can tell, Peter North.” She winked at me and leaned her head against the seat. “God, look at you. I could just eat you up.” Her eyes rolled up in her head and her thighs snapped together.

“Fuck, you’re so sexy,” I said as she shivered and let her legs drift apart.

“Glad I remember how. Going to need to when I start dating again.”

“Don’t think that’s going to be a problem for you.”

Her smile that time was positively beatific. “I needed that.” She pointed at my dick, “And that. But that too.”

“Somebody’s going to get lucky because your husband’s a dumbass.”

“What about you? Why aren’t you with some little hottie?”

“Same thing, really. Cheated on me,” I answered. “I’ve been working a lot, and just really didn’t feel like fucking with it.”

“Well, lucky for me. She must be dumb as a box of rocks.”

I chuckled. “She kind of was. Hot, but fuck... Explaining things to her made me want to scream sometimes.”

“I’ve had a few like that – long, long ago.” She sighed and fidgeted. “Okay, this is starting to feel not so great now.”

I’d more or less recovered by that point, so I said, “I’ll go get you some paper towels.”

She puckered her lips and made a kissing sound before snuggling up against the back of the seat.

I realized I wasn’t quite as good to go as I thought when I opened the door, stood up, and my head swam. My legs were more or less behaving once I caught my balance, so I pulled on my pants and shoes. Once on the other side of the car, I snatched up the rest of my clothing, put on my shirt, and headed back to my tent.

While I was digging out the towels, I noticed the clamshell from the weather radio I’d bought to bring out with me, and grabbed it as well. It was the perfect vessel to carry the paper towels I dipped into the cooler to wet them. I grabbed another two cans of Mtn. Dew as well.

Helen smiled at me as I approached. I put the cans on the roof, took one of the wet paper towels for myself, and pulled off a string of dry ones. Then I handed the rest of the roll and the clamshell to her through the window.

I looked back to see her sopping up the cum that was still leaking out of her while I pushed the driver’s seat upright and clicked it into place.

“Thank you,” she said as I started cleaning the cum off her seat.

“No problem,” I responded.

Once I’d wiped up everything I could reach, I was at a loss for a moment. My trash bag was still over by the tent. I ended up settling on dropping the cum-slimed paper towel at my feet and stepping on it to keep it from blowing away. As I was reaching for the wet towels I’d left on the roof, Helen cried out in shock.

I quickly ducked down and saw her as stiff as a board with one of the wet paper towels between her legs.

I winced and said, “Sorry. Cooler water is all I had.”

“I know. I thought I was ready for it. I was wrong.” She then proceeded to whimper as she quickly wiped her pussy.

I got to work wiping down her seat and saw the wet paper towel fly out her window in my peripheral vision after a few seconds. She let out a profound sigh of relief when she pressed a dry one between her legs.

We both finished our tasks at about the same time. She opened the door and stepped out, so I grabbed her panties off the roof for her. While she slid them on, I gathered up the rest of her clothing and her shoes.

She giggled, pointed, and said, “You missed a spot.”

I looked to where she was pointing and saw a cum trail running all down the side of the seat. “I’ll get it.”

“Leave it,” she said while reaching for her jeans. “I won’t be sitting in it, so it’s just perfect where it is.”

Her husband was going to lose his mind – and probably puke – when he looked in that car.

I watched Helen hop and tug her way into those tight jeans, which set her tits to jiggling. That in turn caused a surge of blood that was decidedly more uncomfortable than the previous one.

I still couldn’t resist the sight of her topless in those jeans while she was buttoning them up. I reached out and gave her ass a squeeze.

“Mmm... Don’t start that again.” After the briefest of pauses, she reversed herself and said, “I take that back. Start that again.”

We both chuckled and I said, “I don’t know if I have another one in me.”

“Oh, I bet you do,” she said in a low, quiet, sensual voice that caused my sensitive dick to scream in protest again.

While she finished dressing, I popped open my can and had a drink. Dew was the perfect way to describe how it felt on my parched throat. I handed her the second after she sat down in the recently cleaned seat and put on her shoes.

She shut off the car, popped her can open, and said, “You might have just given me enough of a workout that I don’t have to spend three hours on the treadmill to work this off.”

We both smiled and took a drink.

“I’m definitely sober now, so I shouldn’t have to worry about getting pulled over when I leave.”

“I’d put that bottle in your trunk. Open container,” I suggested.

“Could you?”

“Sure.”

She pulled the keys out of the ignition and handed them to me, followed by the bottle. There were only two keys, and I correctly guessed that the round one was for the trunk. When I closed the trunk, she was standing next to the driver’s door. I walked over to her.

She put a hand on my hip and said, “How about you follow me home, join me in my waterfall shower, and then my California King? Then in the morning you can fuck me in our bed, and his stupid man cave, and pretty much every room of the house. I want the whole place to smell like sex and be covered in wet spots by the time that piece of shit gets home this weekend.”

Needless to say, it wasn’t long before I climbed in the truck and she fired up that classic ride. We didn’t even finish the shower before I was fired up and ready for another classic ride of my own.

Published 
Written by RejectReality
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments